True Corruption Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then what happened?" Sam said.

"He kissed me back, and it was good. And then we were back in the room, some dimly-lit swanky red-tinted room in his big Victorian mansion. And we're kissing in a room with Bianca the weather girl still licking up cum and a state rep standing over her, cock in hand, panting. And there are so many other famous people there, Sam, I can't even tell you: athletes and politicians, actresses - that chick from the insurance commercials - and people who run local charities, university presidents, everybody. And Luc reaches down and sweeps me off my feet, still looking directly in my eyes, and carries me to the platform that Bianca and Max were just on and sets me there.

And I'm kneeling on a sweat-soaked cushion, and Luc circles around me, one finger trailing along my shoulders, and he stops when he's directly behind me. He reaches round my body and effortlessly rips my shirt right off me, so I'm there in my lacy black bra, kneeling. And then ... and then I reach behind my back and undo my bra, and it falls away, and my tits are out in front of everyone."

"Wait ... you undid your own bra? He didn't take it off you?"

Sam couldn't believe what Miranda was telling him. She'd been serially single for years; she had hooked up her fair share in her wild early 20s, but she'd calmed down considerably since she came back from rehab. This ... this was not like the Randi he knew at all. Now she kept almost all romantic attachments at arms length, focusing on her job. She'd always been quite modest, actually, careful to keep her business out of the streets lest it compromise her position as the gossip and nightlife writer at the paper.

"Definitely not. I took my bra off. I ... I don't know why."

"Fuck," Sam said. "Randi, you don't need to ..."

"Yes I do," she cut in. "Let me finish. I have to tell somebody about this, somebody I trust."

Sam leaned back and took a sip from his coffee, now barely room temperature, and he gestured for her to continue. He also had to reach down and readjust his cock, which was painfully pinned down his pant leg.

"So my bra is off, and I cup my breasts, and I look back over my shoulder at Luc. And he's still looking right into me with those brown eyes, but I see he's holding my phone, recording me at the center of the room, fondling myself. And I don't care.

"And he says to me, 'Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.' He quotes William fucking Blake at me, Sam. And I just nod, and slowly lick my lips. Then he nods. I look back out and scan the crowd, and there are men standing and walking towards the stage that I'm on, as if they knew what it was I desired without me even having to say it. Behind them I can see that other people have their phones out and they're recording me now, too. And I close my eyes, and I lightly pinch my own nipples, and I cum for the first time, right there on the platform, with everyone watching me, without anyone touching me by myself."

"Then there are five men surrounding me, their crotches even with my face, and then I've taken all their cocks out. And I just start sucking them, first one by one around the circle, making eye contact with each one while I do it like that man is only man in the room. Then I take one in my mouth while I jerk off two others. And the only noise in the whole place is just me moaning and slurping and sucking these cocks, and the men groaning and telling me how good a cocksucker I am and how beautiful I look."

"Randi, I don't ... ," Sam started.

"Yes you do," Miranda said over the top of him. "Shut the fuck up and let me finish."

Sam nodded, and tried to clear his throat. Miranda looked back to the middle distance, and after a few moments resumed her tale.

"I can tell the men are getting close to cumming, and suddenly Luc grabs me by my hair and tugs me down so my ass is on my heels and my head is tilted back and I'm looking directly at Luc and he's looking down at me, one hand snaked through my hair and the other recording me with my own phone. And I grab my tits and lick my lips again, and then the first man cums all over me, all over my face, spurt after spurt, painting me with his hot cum. And I cum so hard, unlike I've ever cum before, I can feel myself squirting and soaking my own panties. Each guy pops off on me, all over my tits and face, and I can feel their hot jism running down my face and body, and it feels like each time a stream of cum hits me I orgasm again until I'm screaming and so much cum is in my mouth and I'm shivering and shaking. It was pure ecstasy."

"Then all I can hear is what I think is the blood rushing in my ears, just pure white noise. But as I come back to my senses a little I realize it's actually cheering, thunderous, ear-splitting applause. I try to wipe the cum from my eyes and I realize how much it's stinging and I don't care, but I look out and I see that everyone is on their feet and cheering like I just sang at Carnegie Hall or something. And Luc bounds up next to me and pulls me up by my hair so I'm standing and he raises his voice up over the crowd and booms out, clear as day, 'Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Miranda.'

Miranda looked up from the table, and Sam's eyes were fixed on her, searching her face.

"It was the happiest I've ever been, Sam."

Sam blinked at her, absolutely unable to make any sense of it all.

"Randi, I ... that's just ... are you ... are you sure this happened? That it wasn't just a vivid sex dream?"

Miranda just looked at Sam for a few heartbeats, and then she put her phone back in his hand, and slid it one frame to the left with her thumb, and pressed play. Sam looked down, and there on her own phone was his oldest friend, bent backwards and staring up at the camera, holding her own naked breasts, her hair and makeup mussed and smeared. Then the first jet of cum splashed on her face, and her mouth turned to a broad smile, and she let out a noise born of pure pleasure and shook, and then she was hit by jet after jet of cum, and she could barely catch her breath for the next orgasmic cry.

Sam shuddered in his chair as his balls boiled over and he shot his load all over his underwear. He closed his eyes and gripped the table, trying to get a hold of himself. When he looked up and across the table at his friend, she was shuddering too and breathing heavily. Their eyes met.

"I just came again, watching you watch the video," Miranda said.

"I came too," Sam said.

"I know," Miranda said, softly.

Together they sat silently for a bit, catching their breath. Finally Miranda reached out to take her phone back from Sam, and her hand rested on his for a moment.

"Let's go for a drive, get cleaned up and talk about what happens now," Miranda said.

"Okay," Sam said. "Let me call into the paper and let them know I had to leave early. Family emergency."

Miranda smiled.

END OF PART ONE