All Comments on 'True Guidance'

by Rabbat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
khurzan1439khurzan1439about 11 years ago
HOT!!!!

That was perfect. sexy as hell. Please keep it going. So many place you can go. The other teacher. Threesome. And I would love to see a full relationship form. Well done my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gr8 story

Gr8 story. keep going. Also go for anal for Ms lawrence and make her an anal virgin. so one virgin deflowers her.

nwnnguynwnnguyalmost 11 years ago
Great story, but...

I love the plot line and the characters. I love the setting and how you left it open for some VERY hot happenings.

I, however, think you need to get an editor to read over your story before you submit it. Some of the mistakes made some portions hard to read and the constant changing of the name of your female character had me wondering if there was a third party involved.

This will be a 5/5 series if you can cut down on the typos.

pentheswordpentheswordover 10 years ago
Too many typos

Fairly hot story, but definitely in need of editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible effort

All the mistakes make the story not worth reading.

cryforhelpcryforhelpover 9 years ago
Beautiful vivid descriptions

I love your great descriptions of her looks and passion. Even though you describe her fairly shortly, she's locked in my mind as extremely hot!

Thank you and please keep going!

Ignore the bitchiness of the other commenters. While the story might improve from removing a couple of errors, it is more important that you keep writing in this hot style!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 9 years ago
Good Premise, But There Are Problems

I have to agree with the posters who argue the grammatical and spelling errors detract from the impact of the story. The style is fine, though I think a little more description of the physical attributes of both partners would help. Either articulating or going inside the heads of the characters to describe what they are feeling would improve things. But you REALLY need to read proof, and to grammar-check. Word processing spellcheckers do not replace proofreading.

A good effort, and satisfying. I am sure you'll improve with judicious self-editing. Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Proof read

Your spelling mistakes were distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous