True Lies - Redux Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Colonel's hand, almost of its own accord, had rested on my thigh right at the top of my silk-feel stockings, and was starting to caress and move ever higher towards the heat radiating from the furnace above.

"Perhaps this woman might be minimally acceptable - after I work with her for a bit. But the fact remains you are way beyond the previously agreed upon delivery dates and we have paid you the $10 million already agreed upon for these items. What is the hold up?"

"Unfortunately, it's going to take more money. The people I'm dealing with aren't exactly honorable and they aren't fools. They can read newspapers too and have figured out just who the ultimate buyers are and want part of that $150 billion for themselves. They figure it's all just "free and easy money".

By now, the Colonel's fingers were deep inside my honeypot and quite busy. I was whimpering with my eyes shut in pre-orgasmic ecstasy and lost to anything else. Apparently. But actually I was listening to this conversation with great concentration, with my body merely placed on autopilot and reacting naturally to the manual stimulation. Ah, it really IS good being a woman who CAN still think and have sex at the same time. Unlike a man. Any man at any time. Like these two men who should NOT be discussing these things in front of me or any other woman.

"All together my three key suppliers want an additional $60 million. I now need some additional money from you, from Iran. I just don't have that kind of cash myself. It's all tied up already in other arms purchases that are merely now in transit. I had thought I could squeeze it out of my wife before this Yasmin running away shit. But even though she hasn't learned about that yet, she just doesn't have that kind of immediate cash available, anyway. It's all tied up in instruments that will take weeks minimum to free up PLUS all the money laundering laws in the USA make it a lot harder to move those kinds of sums around without all kinds of red flags waving and garnering attention we just don't need."

"Plus I've just been notified a couple of key Senators in my pocket are now making noises themselves about Iran breaking the terms of the agreement and reevaluating their own support for the admin on this whole deal. Again, I've got my own blackmail leverage on these jerks but I need to get back to DC and deal with it, in person. Then on to California to finalize the krytron high speed switches and miniature neutron pulse tubes acquisition. Then on to Paris, France and the high purity beryllium and beryllium fabricating equipment. I've also got a lead on getting you the advanced wave shaping technologies. If that pans out I'll pay for it all myself and just give it to you. And guess what? That might actually be coming from Tel Aviv.

"You and I both know that these acquisitions will allow development of much smaller functioning high yield nuclear warheads that are easily missile mountable. And even make possible those back-pack type Nukes for easier smuggling delivery options into enemies' cities. $60 million is nothing compared to the savings in HEU alone necessary for these weapons, not to mention the worldwide blackmail opportunities. "Normalization" is only the first step - UN, EU, and even USA "Aid" in massive quantities will be next - danegeld to keep Iranian "Danes" at bay. Tribute to worldwide Jihad but especially Iranian controlled Jihad. Think big, Jafar, big."

Ah, Colonel Jafar something? I could not believe everything I was hearing now. And Jafar's attentions to me increased as he started having large dreams of grandeur. I took a chance and grabbed his crotch. His manhood was indeed at attention. I massaged it just a tad while now moaning even louder.

"You are a silver tongued devil, Grayson. I will consider your points but now I want some private time with this whore before I make my final decision."

About now I started spasming in apparent orgasm. Jafar's fingers were covered in my womanly fluids as I writhed and bucked against his hand. I just laid back with a Mona Lisa smile.

Grayson said, "Not tonight, Jafar. Maybe tomorrow night when we conclude our issues and both have a satisfactory agreement in principle. Think hard about it and work on it all day tomorrow. And don't forget about getting Yasmin back under control."

Jafar was not a happy camper but I then raised his hand up and started sucking and licking clean his fingers. He might have come in his pants right then, anyway.

He finally said, "If you betray us. If you betray ME, you have to know you will suffer and pay terribly for that. Remember that always - we have people now worldwide who will not hesitate to die themselves to punish and kill betrayers and apostates. We will discuss this further tomorrow evening. And we will reach an accord that I am happy with at that time. No more delays."

Jafar stalked out. Grayson still wasn't all that happy and did some more coke and offered me some. I did a line as well just to stay in character. Surprisingly, the sex we then had was rather perfunctory. Basically Grayson stuck it in for a bit, then lubed me up and back-doored me trying to be forceful, but came more quickly than he wanted to and pretty much gave it up. I think he took a downer pill and was soon asleep. I almost called this info in but didn't want to even risk getting caught on the phone at that hour - that would have been totally out of character and unexplainable. I figured he'd probably be out again tomorrow and I could then call it in from a desk phone in the hotel.

But I didn't count on being locked up naked all day Wednesday. I couldn't get to any phones or even my clothes. I still had my earrings on and they were "special" ones - so I could make one 911 call, still.

Finally about 6PM Grayson unlocked me and told me to get dressed. We had our now standard room service dinner and again we had visitors soon after dinner. It was Jafar and a younger boy, between 15 and 17, I would guess. Tonight, Grayson just told me to go wait in the bedroom. About an hour later Grayson came in all relieved and relaxed looking.

"Well, my dear, it's been fun, but all good things must come to an end, eh? I'm passing you on to Jafar. We've reached a good compromise agreement on all our issues. I'm taking the boy, the Colonel's nephew out for a bit. Jafar will indeed get his private time with you right here for a bit, and he will then do what he wants to with you. You be good to him, dear - if you know what's good for you. You might like living in Iran."

I let my jaw drop. "What are you talking about? Sure, I'll screw him if that's what you get off on, but I'm going back to DC with you!"

He merely smirked, then grabbed my left breast and squeezed as hard as he could. "Listen cunt, you are his now, that was part of my deal. I've been trying to be nice about all this but I hate giving my toys away without breaking them at least a little bit. Now, I'm going to put my mark on you just a little. But don't push me!" he snarled.

He then pulled that breast free and bit it hard - hard enough to just break the skin and definitely bruise it. It hurt and I whimpered. Not acting. And then I cowered away from him. Acting.

Grayson smiled evilly and left walking jauntily. Fuck him. His time was coming.

And just maybe this was going to be my chance to get away.

I didn't kid myself. Jafar was taller and heavier than I was and undoubtedly stronger in his upper body strength despite looking so thin. He also was undoubtedly trained at some level in hand-to-hand combat.

I'd need every advantage, and fucking him to exhaustion was to be my first advantage. If I could just then stun him a little bit I might be able to wreck his right arm and shoulder with a full body arm lock - a judo technique that maximized my own leg and torso strength against an opponent's weaker arm strength. Think MMA star Ronda Rousey - this arm lock was one of her specialties. Basically, a human's legs are about ten times stronger than his arms are and I would bet my life my legs were 5 or more times stronger than Jafar's arms.

And that's what I did. Jafar went after me sexually with a vengeance. I think he had some sadistic tendencies that would eventually get stronger and stronger, but for this night he just wanted to get off using my body. A lot. And I helped him as much as I could. After his fourth explosion inside me he collapsed on top of me. I once again attacked his pride orally, but he weakly pushed my head away while whispering, "wait. Just a minute."

I chuckled and said, "OK, spoilsport. Let me use the facilities and I'll be right back and start working on you again! What a lover you are!"

In the bathroom I started searching for a weapon. Anything heavy and hard but not too large. Ah, Grayson had bought me a large heavy cut-glass bottle of his favorite perfume. It was quite hefty and yet I could carry it in one hand and casually hide it behind my back. I flushed the toilet then headed back to bed. Jafar was still lying there with one arm folded over his eyes. I quietly walked up to him and whacked him on the head with the perfume bottle. His arm partially blocked the blow but he was definitely stunned. I grabbed his right wrist pulled and twisted and he didn't really resist much. Rather than a lock I just dropped my weight on his now exposed back elbow with my knee. My leverage and his lack of resistance broke his arm and maybe tore some shoulder muscles. He groaned and it was easy to get behind him with a choke hold.

He did not even struggle much before passing out. His head had a large bump already and was bleeding a little bit. Luckily Grayson had left his handcuffs and I cuffed Jafar by his good arm to the bed frame and then I muffled him as best I could. He was still breathing at that point.

I got dressed in the most conservative looking clothes I had. I couldn't find my phone anywhere. Grayson must have disposed of it. There was a real good chance Jafar had a security detail in the hotel and maybe just outside the room. I searched his clothes and did find a small automatic handgun. I then activated all my "special" 911 jewelry I could find. Jafar did have a cellphone also and I grabbed that. I called my special local contact number and a real person actually answered, in English.

"Yes."

"It's me. Do you know who I am?"

"Yes. We just got your special communications alert. Where are you?"

"Still in my room at the hotel. I need to leave but I think there might be a guard outside my room. It's time for me to go. Any help close by?"

"Yes. They are very close by. Caller ID shows this is Jafar Mandani's phone. Where is he?"

"He's here in the room but taken care of right now. I'm borrowing his phone."

"OK. Hang up but keep it with you. More instructions will follow."

**********************

Jim -

I was watching Adel with amazement. I had already completed my own disguise and was pretty proud of it. I was hardly recognizable and looked quite different.

But Adel was becoming a woman, and easy. He just dressed himself in one of his Burkas with only his eyes showing.

"How do I look, honey?" He purred in falsetto Farsi.

"I think I'm in love." I answered with puppy eyes.

"I hate sitting around. Want to take a little stroll with your sweetheart? Maybe around the 10th floor?"

"Maybe. Let me check in with Farid." And I gave him a call.

"Where are you guys?" I asked.

"The vans parked just up the street and has easy access to the front or the back of the hotel."

"I'm already in the lobby and so is Cyrus. We're not together and I've made at least one VAJA intelligence type along with one or two muscle security types. Other than that everything seems quiet. By the way - I'm pretty sure Grayson and his personal muscle - and that kid, Darius - got off the elevators and left the hotel about an hour ago, now."

"Alright. Just text alert me if you spot any of them coming back in. We're in camouflage - don't ask - and we're going to just look around the 10th floor a bit. Stay loose."

Hmmm, could Jennifer actually be totally alone right now? This might be a real opportunity for her to just disappear...

I discussed that possibility with Adel in whispers as we entered the elevator. Just then the 911 alarm made my cellphone vibrate in a special pattern. Adel flinched a little too. Both our phones were in total silence mode. The preprogrammed message was simple, "Jenn - help" and her exact GPS location and altitude. As we exited the elevator on the quiet 10th floor I checked my own exact GPS location and altitude. It was a match. Then another text soon followed - "phone J at ..." with a local phone number.

"It's real. Let's get her." My eyes said and Adel's answered. I just had my knife and the little North American Arms mini-revolver loaded with .22WMR hollow points. I wasn't sure what weapons Adel had or how he could even get to them fast under his burka, but I saw the sign pointing to 1001-1015 rooms and headed that way. Adel submissively followed me, as a good Muslim burka wearing woman would.

There was one rather bulky man - large in the chest, shoulders, and arms - sitting in a chair outside 1009. I glared at him in an annoyed way as I past - as any rich Iranian would have on this floor towards an obvious underling just taking up space as far as he was concerned. I was thinking I'd jump him as soon as I passed and he was eyeballing my "woman" following me. Just as I was about to leap, I heard a buzzing and turned to see Adel tasering the big guy, who was now flopping on the floor before laying still.

I called the number.

"Yes."

"Hey. Open your door, it's me."

She opened the door but then looked shocked. "Jim, is that you?"

"Yep - meet my new paramour. She's stronger than she looks..."

As Adel was already dragging the big guy into the room by himself.

"Wow, she IS strong. Bit much for you, I'm thinking." Jennifer grinned at me. "But I'm not sure I like your new look."

"Give it a bit of time. It might grow on you." I grinned back. But we were still in the frying pan and the fire.

Adel was injecting something in the big guy.

"This will just knock him out for 24 hours. Anyone else here?"

"Yeah, a Colonel Jafar Mandani is tied up in the bedroom."

"Jafar Mandani? Interesting. I'll take care of him - I'll give him the same knockout injection and just a little something extra. Make sure you leave his phone here with him. I'll need to call him in a week or so when he starts feeling like a bad flu coming on. He's about to find out just how strong his own personal faith is - against the leverage of a special slow-acting poison that only we have the antidote far."

Hmmm - I was glad Adel was on my side...

And I wondered what else he had under that burka?

Just normal Western style casual business clothes it turned out. He took the burka off and soon had Jennifer all bundled up in it. It fit very well as long as Jennifer wore nothing but flat shoes.

Now how to get out of the hotel?

We walked to the elevators and caught one going down. My phone buzzed.

"Sec waiting lobby." Security waiting in the lobby for this elevator...

I hit the button for 3 as we were passing the 5th floor. It actually stopped at 4 and some more people got on as we exited.

"Stairwell." Adel mentioned.

"Basement fast" I received another text.

I was wondering what would keep the security guys from meeting us in the basement as we exited the stairwell there? Surely they had radio communications with the video observation room. Damn cameras.

The answer turned out to be Farid and Cyrus. They waylaid the hotel security guys - who had only observed us tasering that one guy and weren't sure what was going on and hadn't even called VAJA yet.

Farid led us right outside through one of the basement doors and right into the waiting van and we drove off.

Jennifer immediately called Elaine with my phone, then filled her in with all the details she could remember, just in case.

The rest of the trip to the border was pretty smooth. We had stopped by the safehouse and reloaded all our weapons, then headed out with 2 people in the pickup and the rest of us in the van.

Sedating Jafar really helped us out. Grayson himself was viewed with a lot of suspicion and could only protest his own total innocence in the affair of just what did happen to to Jafar and his guard. He did swear there was an American woman that was in the room with Jafar when he had left to take Darius for a late supper. Darius could verify that he had seen the woman in Western obscene dress, but only briefly. They didn't even catch that it was us that had disappeared from our 5th floor room without checking out until much later that day. That camera masking stuff really paid off. Adel would definitely need another ID if he ever went back to Iran in person.

VAJA finally ordered the borders sealed for two days and increased patrols all along the remote portions of the border - especially with Iraq. LT Bill observed a patrol that basically discovered the recent tire tracks in the old barely passable trail my party had recently used.

This patrol decided to just set an ambush and wait. When the Predator that discovered the Iranian patrol also observed our vehicles returning using the same route, he decided to act.

I received a call from him.

"There's some debris in the road ahead of you. Suggest you stop and hold for a bit 'til it gets swept away."

"How long?"

"Not long. Will advise."

We had just turned onto the dirt road, and it was a bit of a nervous time. After a bit we heard some distant explosions. Shortly another call.

"OK, proceed. It's clear. Don't loiter. We'll monitor you."

He'd sent in the Apaches to wipe out the ambush. He might not have killed all of them but he certainly neutralized them and "swept the debris away."

The van eventually did get bogged down and we all crowded into that one small 4 wheel drive pickup truck to crest the ridgeline and head down into Iraq and presumably safe territory. We passed the sight of the recent action and could smell the cordite. I didn't look for any bodies.

Bill and Pete and his squad met us as soon as we crossed the official border - per GPS coordinates and no other notice. They were in Humvees and escorted us on in.

As soon as we got inside I introduced Jennifer to them.

"Here she is guys. Mission was a complete success. This was our valuable target and valuable she is."

Jennifer smiled broadly and thanked them profusely for their help. They were actually blushing before she finished. Jennifer could have that effect on nice guys.

I also thanked them but couldn't help adding, "Geesh, I hope you didn't just start a war back there..."

Bill and Pete both laughed. "Nah, it's OK. It'll just be written off as another unfortunate border clash when one side or the other's patrol inadvertently strayed over the border. It happens quite a bit and Iraq and Iran still don't get along all that well. Iran helping ISIS as much as they are keeps the enmity going. Iran eventually thinks it will totally take Iraq over anyway - when "Allah wills it." No use fighting another war right now - not when Iran has much bigger fish to fry and seems to be successfully cooking."

"Yeah, we're trying to slow that down a bit - and getting Jennifer out really did help that. Trust me on that."

"Well, we got your orders and itinerary already set. That C-130 we came in on is waiting for you and Jennifer to take you back stateside ASAP."

"What about you guys?"

"Oh, we're sticking around here for a while. Fun in the sandbox can't be beat."

Jenn and I said our goodbyes personally to everyone. Jenn hugged and kissed them all on the cheek. Stuff like that counts. It really does. Ask any man who puts his life in harm's way far from home and his own loved ones.