All Comments on 'True Lies - Redux Ch. 09'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

No sex, but I'm waiting breathlessly for the next chapter anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too long and beyond believable

This story is turning into a novel. The story line is all over the place.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
No knows what it's like to be the bad man ( with top security clearance ) and forced to operating out of government bureau purvey

Well the story is definitely losing ( or transitioning from ) the thread in terms of being a True Lies -Redux musing. No way Jamie Lee Curtis gets gang banged for consecutive days. On the other hand potentially interesting possibilities are in the offing.

My first take is to wrap up Jim and Jennifer's characters and assign them their pawn in the game fates. Start a new novel . Second take is that Jim is the one that should have rescued Jennifer, but props for weasel boss takedown scene.

Grayson's sudden transition from bad guy to quasi-ally is giving me a bit of vertigo which is probably what the author intended . I don't think the collective readers are going to enjoy that turnabout, but hope against hope that justbobkc has the Wordsmith chops to pull this off. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too political

Tried to read but this writer just lets too much of his political views show. If I wanted politics I would just watch the news. my vote is a -1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

This story is turning into a novel. So Let it be a novel keep on writing....

5*

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A LOT OF SHADOWS INVOLVED IN CLANDESTINE OPS

and no one ever knows the teams. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Only complaint

Enjoying this tale. Only problem I have is too long between installments..speed it up please?

bruce22bruce22almost 8 years ago
Lots of Fun

This story reminds of a lot of serial novels where there are always yet another enemy, more dangerous and threatening behind the ones we just took down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Loving this story.

Almost like a Brad Thor novel... but with a thrown in cheating whore wife.

I like the pacing, an installment every week-or-so is really good.

Thanks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Anon '...and unbelievable.'

Agree with 'unbelievable' ANON 20 years ago! Think it is much more plausible in 'Twenty-Teen' Foggy Bottom! How many 'alphabet agencies' are engaged in illegal activities against law-abiding citizens? Then add in the agencies who are NOT enforcing US laws! Don't want to sound paranoid, but SOMEtimes the bastards ARE out to get you!

Still a five*, but it has drifted away a goodly bit from LW ... and getting Sweetie brutally (but half-heartedly) raped by Queer Islamic Ruskies is not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story...

Keep it going. So much better than the Lit cuck crap or interacial black domination that goes for erotic on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still reading but...

Getting seriously too pissed off!!!

There better be some goddamned hellish retribution for these motherfucking, murdering and raping shitheads!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finally

A good chapter. First in a long while.

One gripe. The reconciliation is not very believable. While the ordeal Rachel went through is terrible, it doesn't erase the fact that she betrayed Jim and was planning on leaving him. The only thing that prevented that from happening was the fact that Gratson was an asshole. Otherwise, she'd be long gone. This needs to be addressed to sell the reconciliation.

Oh, and a nitpick. The traditional words said to a mourner that you quoted are Hebrew, not Yiddish. An unforced error there.

ace4869ace4869almost 8 years ago
Well I thought this was better than the last

This chapter better than the last one. I liked it! Things are getting a lots better and the shit is fixing to hit the fan! Keep it up brother! Oh I gave this one a 5.

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 8 years ago
I don't know

This has gotten so far away from loving wives but it is a hellava spy novel. Really enjoying this and really really pissed off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Rachel is a WHORE ...

... and this Anon really doesn't give a shit about what happened to her! She deserved everything and I mean EVERYTHING she had done to her! Unfortunately, it looks like a major RAAC is going to be "forced" down the readers throats. So sad.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 8 years ago
it is good

i really enjoy reading this series. i just wish your chapters were a bit longer.

thank you and keep them coming.

leviayersleviayersalmost 8 years ago

still enjoying your tale thanks 5

user110user110almost 8 years ago
what is this story about again?

is it too much to ask of an author to FINISH THE DAMN STORY before posting it? who the hell is jenn? elaine? what the fuck is supposed to be happening? how many times do you expect people to reread your shit just to recall what the hell you are talking about? fuck you for your publishing technique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really appreciate all the minute detail needed to really understand this complicated but uber compelling plot!!

"It was a special government phone - one with the Texas Instruments chipset." That is so cool to know. I prefer the extended range of the Hewlitte-Packard chipset, but I know some real nerds who can't get enough of the obama.comm.org/ chocolate chipset. Remember the first versions, with the Alvin Industries chip-monk set, with that irritating high pitch whine in the background? Man, I just love like the total geekiness of this whole story. And the background stories, to humanize all the characters, like about Grayson's father. Just illuminated so much about the character and added a depth of meaning and empathy that, honestly really surprised me. I actually wept.

So please keep pounding away, on the keys of course (wink, wink). Can't wait for the next enthralling installment.

icebreadicebreadalmost 8 years ago
I'm sticking with it.

I still have no clue about all these agency things you have in the USA but I'm trying.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 8 years ago
Is Jim really Jack Clark ?

Yes , its beginning to have a Tom Clancy feel to , but that's alright with me . I loved the late , great , TC.

Very entertaining series. please keep it up.

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
is there a way to end this story in one more long chapter? its already to long

2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

keep going, great LW story

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Update - the next chapter will be live tomorrow 7/28

Yes, this is turning into novel length.

I have already written basically 170-180 pages in paperback book length and the whole thing will probably go about 220 pages or so.

As I've mentioned previously my stories kind of write themselves as I go along. Even now I have only some general ideas how this one is going to turn out and I get constant input from all kinds of places: news of the day, comments here, some political forums I continually debate heavily in, remembering OTHER stories like "Homeland" and "24" in this same genre.

Thanks again to all my readers and especially commenters. I especially appreciate those readers who perhaps feel they don't really share many, or maybe any, of my own basic Christian conservative core beliefs but keep reading anyway.

Careful, you might be Bible thumping before you know it. There really isn't anything I've ever read in Literotica that basically isn't already in the Bible. The language just isn't quite as graphic in the Bible. Maybe. Think about it. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous