True Life Purpose Realized Pt. 03

Story Info
Carl and Adam mate.
4.8k words
4.5
2.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up early after sleeping more soundly than I could recall. My head felt crusty from all that sperm Carl blew on me and then lovingly rubbed me down with. I rotated my head towards the wall mirror and could see my blonde hair was sticking up in several places, totally matted with thick gobs of thoroughly dried jizz. Being mostly paralyzed, I couldn't do anything about it and Carl would be checking on me any minute.

Sure enough, Carl arrived and after knocking entered my bedroom...

"Good morning Adam. Oh wow, look at you! You look sexy like that. Here, let me take you to the bathroom so you can do your business and then I'll clean you up."

Carl was in his bathrobe. He looked so good and he just woke up as well. His bathrobe could not hide the sheer size of his muscled-up body. It also could not come close to hiding his enormous morning hard-on. It was obvious he would love it if I sucked him off, but he didn't force himself on me. I looked directly at the giant cock, not so hidden behind the fabric of his bathrobe, and continuing to stare at it, I said...

"Would you like me to take care of that? I would love to do that for you...Mmmmmmm."

"Are you sure? I cum so much in the morning. I just explode."

"I'm so very sure. Please put me in my wheelchair so I can suck you off real good."

He lifted me off the bed and gently carried me to my chair. I quickly realized he hadn't showered yet. His body smelled more manly than ever. I couldn't wait for him to present his giant cock to me for service. Before he sat me in my chair he kissed me. It was the most romantic kiss I've ever had. I used my plumb lips to their full extent. He held me up a little higher and started kissing my neck passionately. All I could do was moan in euphoria. He moved even lower and started kissing and smelling my little chest, then settling on my nipples, he sucked and sucked. Then he said...

"Baby doll, you are so sexy. You smell like cum, mixed with your girly body smell. Your nipples taste delicious. I can't stop myself!"

"Oh Carl, you're making me feel like a girl."

"I need to show you my big aching cock... I didn't shower in the hope that you'd want to suck me off even more."

"Mmmmmmmm, I want it. I need it. I'm desperate for it!"

We both noticed my tiny cock was now hard again. He placed my nude little body in the wheelchair and pushed it next to the wall heater so I would be toasty warm while I worked his giant cock. After getting me comfortable and more eager than ever to service him, he removed his robe. Wow, I never get used to the sheer muscular development of his big body, and just how big his cock truly is. His super strong manly scent filled the air. His oily-looking skin was stretching from the dense heavy muscle, and prevalent veins fed them. He wanted to show off for me and started flexing so much. It was so incredible!

Then he stepped closer to me, pushed down his monster cock, and parting my full lips with it, stuffed the big head into my mouth. I instinctively got into my sucking grove reminiscent of all those mouth-suction-related physical therapy sessions over the last five years to develop my throat and mouth strength to avoid choking issues from my paralysis. I noticed I was adjusting quickly to his giant cock. My lips seemed to swell even more when I sucked on him, making them much more plump. The other thing I noticed was that his big balls were larger and denser and assumed they were very full of sperm first thing in the morning.

Carl could see I wanted to say something and he pulled his cock out of my muscular mouth. I looked up at him and said...

"Can I work your big balls for a while? They look so massive and heavy this morning, and they smell so musky."

He quickly complied, moving his giant gonads to my waiting mouth, and saying...

"Here you go baby doll. They're so full of sperm for you."

He lightly rubbed them all over my face, letting me lick and sniff them. I was so excited that I tried to fit one of them in my mouth. The problem is they are way too big. Nonetheless, Carl loved to watch me desperately try. Then he got up on his toes so his big balls rested on my eyes and forehead, and rotated his hips forward so I could lick the back of those super plump testicles. The most masculine flavor of all engulfed my powerful mouth. My tongue involuntarily lapped away on the underside of his dense gonads....

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't get enough of this ball meat."

"It's good for you baby and you'll keep coming back for a lot more."

After a few minutes of this, he grabbed my head more forcefully than before and moved it up while pushing down his enormous cock and stuffing it back into my mouth. He transitioned into a fully dominant stud overwhelmed with hormones and a super instinctive necessity to unload. I liked it when he got uncontrollably manly like that. It made me feel so feminine and slutty. I sucked good and hard and he grunted and moaned. His giant cock hardened even more, and I felt it thicken in my already stretched-out mouth. He also pushed more cock into it. Then, right before he exploded, he said...

"OH BABY DOLL, TAKE MY BIG MORNING WAD! FEED ON IT!"

Massive ropes of wad quickly filled my mouth, but using my training techniques, I was able to repeatedly swallow without choking. I had to concentrate intently. My focus was laser-like... Suck hard, engage lips and tongue, work the throat muscles, swallow purposefully, and don't panic.

Carl held my head in place and kept pumping thick ropes of sperm into my mouth as he grunted rhythmically. I felt my eyes watering and overflowing onto my cheeks. Staying disciplined, I continued to suck and swallow, even as he diligently pumped my mouth with his giant cock. Finally, his orgasm began to subside, just as my stomach was totally full. He pulled out and lovingly rubbed his big cock head on my engorged and worked lips as cum oozed out and coated them, prompting me to lap it up lovingly with my tongue.

Carl let out a deep breath and in a state of total relaxation said...

"I didn't think anyone could swallow my big loads, let alone my morning wad. You are so amazing and you really do love tons of sperm."

I continued lapping away at the drops of sperm still forming on his massive cock head, then responded...

"I love your sperms so much, and now I love you more than ever."

"Adam, I love you too."

Carl lifted me and cradled me in his arms. I gently nestled my head onto his big muscular chest. I could feel him rocking me. I lost track of time as he held me. I rubbed my face and nose on him and moaned. What a stud, what a man!

The next thing I remember was him carrying me into the bathroom and putting me on the toilet. Once he knew I was stable with the support bars in place on either side of me, he left the bathroom to give me privacy. The toilet had a water washing system, that when activated, produced a steady stream of warm water onto my asshole, thoroughly cleaning it, and then a hot air drying mode would be automatically activated to dry my ass. No need for anyone to wipe me. All I had to do was push back my head on a pad positioned behind me to activate it. It worked as usual, but this time when the warm water spray hit my asshole it triggered sexual feelings. It felt wonderful and I found myself resetting it over and over again.

I guess Carl heard this from the bedroom and asked if I was OK. I was in such bliss that I didn't answer. Panicked, Carl came into the bathroom to check on me. There I was, nude on the toilet, repeatedly running the water spray on my asshole, and my little cock was hard. Looking up at him, I said....

"Oh Carl, I can't help it, this feels so good. I'm so sensitive down there now. When you licked all over my tiny hole it changed me. I'm getting such strong sensations there."

He paused to take everything in, then said...

"Fuck, that is so hot."

He then walked over to the toilet and pushed his massive semi-hard cock and balls onto my face and within seconds the extremely heavy cock made me even more horny. The taste and smell of it were driving me nuts as the jets of water simultaneously worked my tiny asshole. I pushed my head back to engage the "pulsing" mode designed for more thorough cleaning, but now it also supercharged my asshole. Carl was quickly getting another big hard-on, and stuffed it in my mouth, saying...

"Here, suck on this again and when you're ready I'm gonna jack off all over you're sexy little body."

A few minutes later he pulled out of my mouth, stepped back, and started pumping his giant cock, aiming it directly at my face. A few minutes after that he started shooting ropes of wad all over me. At that point, the jets of water overwhelmed my ass and I orgasmed. Like before, a spurt of clear gel shot up from cock, and my brain experienced total ecstasy as gobs of my muscleman's sperm hit me over and over again.

Exhausted, Carl came to me and started massaging all that sperm into my little body, face, and hair. As we both reveled in our post-orgasm state, he said...

"Wow, look at you now. More wadded up than ever. After you enjoy it a little longer I should bathe you, then I'll take a shower and we can start our day. I need to get my workout in and you need to place an order for the new bed."

I can't tell you how sexy I felt with thick gobs of his love juice all over me. He let me enjoy it for a while, then bathed me. I never felt so cared for. In a way I wanted to stay all wadded up, but understood I was getting way too saturated with sperm. Besides, I had to meet with a sales rep to order a new bed later that day and didn't want to look and smell like cum, cock, and my big muscle man.

After being bathed and clothed, Carl started to make breakfast. That's when I told him I was too full to eat. I could see he loved knowing that. He woofed down his breakfast and after washing the dishes he went to take his shower. As he started to walk back to his bathroom I fantasized about how strong he would taste and smell if he didn't shower and instead just worked out like that. I suppose it would have been too much, but I would have still gotten off on it. Then I thought that I should at least offer to service him like that after he worked out. If he wanted, I would certainly do it. My priority was pleasing him...

"Carl, I was wondering something."

He stopped, and turning around said...

"What is it, Adam?"

"Well, I know you smell very manly. It's not stinky at all, just extremely masculine. I also know you like it when it turns me on. So, if you'd like to work out like you are now and get even more manly, I would be very willing to worship you afterward. I would willingly do that for you. You can always shower later. Please be honest with me. I want to know what YOU want."

"Adam, the thought of that does turn me on. I'd be so motivated and would get such an incredible workout and muscle pump. But I only want to do it if you want me like that."

I wasn't sure if I wanted it, but I could see that Carl wanted ME to "really" want it, so I responded...

"That's exactly what I want. It sounds so sexy and nasty."

Carl was trying to not show his delight, but it was clear he loved my response because his cock started to engorge, hanging further down his leg, and thickening like a baseball bat.

Excited, Carl went to the gym and began lifting heavy weights. I called the saleswoman from the specialized bed company, who arrived an hour later and we discussed the options for a much larger bed. She asked why I needed a larger bed, and as I delayed answering her, she realized it was personal...

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that the size you're looking at is so big for you."

"No worries, I understand. The truth is that I have a big friend that I want to sleep with. I guess I feel a little embarrassed about it."

"I think it's wonderful that you have someone. Is she here? If so, we can measure her and determine the proper sizing. My husband is tall and I think the exact model we have might work for you."

The saleswoman looked almost 40 years of age. She wasn't what I would call a really beautiful woman, but she looked in great shape. Not only that, but she had a sexiness about her that was evident. Even though she was older than us, she seemed to have a very youthful personality. Her name was Judy. I didn't know what to say now, and she could see I was hesitant to respond. That's when Carl walked into the room wearing just his revealing workout shorts. He had been working out very hard and wanted to check in on me and show off. He didn't expect I would be meeting with her and was caught off guard. His muscles were ridiculously pumped up and veiny. His crotch looked over-flowingly massive. She looked up and overwhelmed with what she saw, raised her hand to her mouth and said....

"Oh my, I didn't know someone else was here."

Carl quickly apologized for barging in, then turned and left the room. I looked at her, and said...

"I'm so sorry to surprise you like this. You see, he is my boyfriend."

She didn't say anything for a while, then struggling to gain composure and stay professional, she attempted to lighten the mood, saying...

"Well, I can sure see why you need a much larger bed! You must be so happy."

"I'm happier than I've ever been, even in my physical predicament."

"Why don't you have him come back so we can size the bed properly? I'll wait here. Tell him I was sorry to be so shocked, and I look forward to meeting him."

I wheeled myself down to the gym where Carl was sitting on one of the weight benches. I explained that she was cool with everything and wanted to meet him and take measurements. I could see he was relieved and he agreed. He likes showing off his body but he can also get shy doing so with strangers. I suggested he meet her like he was, with just those smallish shorts. He looked so big and pumped and smelled as manly as he could get at this point. I said to do it for me, but I knew he would like it too. He agreed, and we both returned to meet her. I couldn't wait to see her reaction to my super big muscle man.

When we got there I introduced them, as they shook hands she looked him over like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I knew that Carl loved the attention and clearly loved how she ogled him. We both noticed how she started to stare at the giant bulge in his shorts. Her eyes kept darting from his giant muscles, back to his enormous package. Then she instinctively rubbed her index finger under her nose as she smelled his sweaty and very ripe muscled-up body, saying...

"Wow, you must work out so much. It's just so incredible."

"Thank you, Judy. Adam motivates me to get as big as possible."

"I can sure see that. You two seem perfect for each other."

She kept looking him over, and then I said what I knew Carl was thinking...

"Carl, why don't you flex your massive biceps for her? Judy might like that. show off your body for her."

Carl was in full show-off mode now and flexed his biceps proudly. She was shocked at their size. They exploded with dense and heavy rock-hard muscle. Veins popped off of them. I loved the look on her face and loved the fact that Carl unabashedly was showing off. He smelled so strong and I noticed she was breathing through her nose as if she couldn't stop herself from experiencing his manly scent. Her nostrils even flared open seeking more ultra-manly musk. She seemed so sexy as she tried to control her lust for Carl. It was apparent that she was losing control now as she barely stopped herself from going to him. At the last minute she caught herself, and snapping out of it, she regained composure. Carl stopped flexing but his slabs of muscle still looked very dense and heavy. Judy's face and neck were red as she blushed uncontrollably. Clearing her throat she asked for his height and weight. He replied...

"I'm 6' 2", and about 300 pounds."

"Incredible... I'm not surprised given what I'm seeing, but that will require a beefed-up bed. I think we have one in stock, a king-size from a reputable company. It's the largest most durable bed we have. I can call you tomorrow with the details and delivery schedule."

She then excused herself, still struggling to stay focused, and took a final look back at Carl as she left. After she left we had a little laugh at the impact Carl had on her. It was great seeing Carl show off his massive body...

"Adam, I loved blowing her away like that. She was transfixed and it looked like her mind was overwhelmed and confused, but highly titillated."

I noticed Carl was engorging and his shorts were about to rip open. The whole experience turned him on. He could see I was staring at his giant crotch package, and said...

"Do you want to come to watch me wrap up my workout? I'd like you to be there watching me get super pumped."

"Oh, I'd love that. Let's go!"

He wheeled me down to the gym and taking off his shorts he worked out in the nude for me. For 30 minutes I watched him get more and more pumped up. His giant cock alternated from being semi-hard, to rock-hard. Wow! The gym was full of his ultra-strong scents from his super-muscular body, and also from his massive cock and balls. As I watched him I fantasized about sucking him off and eating his sperm. I was desperate for it.

Then, for the first time, I started fantasizing about Carl fucking me and I could feel sensations from my little asshole. I remembered how wonderful it was when he went down on my ass and tongued me to orgasm. I even thought about how much he would physically change my little hole with such a massive cock. My asshole sensations got more intense and looking down I could see my little cock was hard under my pants.

Carl wrapped up his impressive workout and approached me. He bent down and kissed my full and plump lips, then whispered in my ear...

"Are you sure you can deal with my smelling body? I mean it's so fucking strongly scented."

I knew his super smelly body was adding to his excitement and his strong dominate feelings, so I replied,...

"I'm so horny right now that I know I'll love it. And Carl, my ass is tingling too."

"Oh baby doll, let me take care of your tiny ass like before."

He carefully removed my clothes and picking me up he took me over to one of the weight benches. I moaned as he carried me and I rubbed my head on his now super-smelling body. My ass tingling was more pronounced. He placed my back on the bench and made sure I was stable. My little cock was hard. He immediately started kissing my chest and sucking on my nipples. Then after hearing me moan with delight and lust, he went down to my little cock and balls and licked them over, smacking his lips in approval. Next, he licked under my little balls and down to my ass as he lifted my legs up and back over my head.

He was even more sexy lapping on my asshole than before. He loved it so much, which made me feel so feminine. I was losing control and said exactly what I was thinking...

"I want your big cock inside me."

Carl stopped, raised himself up, and said...

"What? I don't want to hurt you. I'm much too super-big."

"But you won't hurt me, except for the tingling, I can't really feel anything."

"I'd love to make love to you. If I did you'd change so much, physically. I would open you way up. You know that, don't you?"

"I don't care. I want you to pump my ass out and bring it fully to life."

With that, Carl positioned his big cock head right up against my little hole and rubbed it in a circular motion. Then he said...

"Can you feel that? My precum is completely soaking your tight little hole."

"I can feel it a little, please give me more of that big cock."

I could see Carl's hips rotating forward as heard him say...

"Oh god, this is so small and tight, but it's opening! Look at it swelling up. It's so fucking sexy."

12