True Life Purpose Realized Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a pop and felt more focused tingling, but no pain. I could tell more giant cock shaft was entering me, and as Carl turned so he was facing the mirror and could see his giant cock entering my little ass, he explained...

"Oh yeah, you've already taken cock head and some shaft. Your asshole is all pink and swelling up, but it's not tearing. I'm gonna stuff more shaft into you now, and see how you take it."

His hips were pumping longer and longer strokes, a lot of cock was already inside my ass, and he kept going. I could see in his eyes that he was very focused and undeterred with any resistance he encountered. When he did encounter resistance he kept forcing his massive cock head into it, repeatedly. He pounded the resistance until it softened and gave way. Slowly he repeatedly broke down resistance as he punched through it. Once he did, his strokes got more lengthy.

Then he lifted me and held me up to his chest. I could tell I was being supported by his strong arm, but also his giant cock. My little body slid down lower and lower until I stopped. I was fully impaled by his enormous cock now. He held me tenderly, my head resting on his shoulder and chest. Then he started flexing his muscles for me, and said...

"Here, worship all this fucking smelly muscle mass. Look at this pure size."

I was completely overwhelmed. He moved my head around his giant vein-covered chest, shoulders, and arms. At the same time, he was carefully pumping my ass out, over and over again. He flexed his biceps and moved my face closer so I could kiss the lick on the ungodly dense and hard muscle. Continuing to open up and pump my ass, he moved my face into his shaved armpit. That's when I seemed to lose myself and felt my tiny cock spasm. His eyes were fixated on the mirror, enthralled with seeing his giant cock impaling my ass, changing it dramatically. Carl grunted, and said...

"Oh fuck, your ass is so blown out now and it's spasming on my cock. I'm gonna unload."

I felt my little body getting jerked around as Carl pulsed rope after rope of wad deep inside me. After what seemed like minutes he pulled me off his giant cock and set me down into my chair. His cock was still spurting, albeit with less volume, and he parted my lips with it. I sucked hard and tasted my ass on it. Then Carl pulled out and holding my head lovingly, moved his big shaft all over my face and lips and I licked him clean with my powerful tongue...

"That's it, Adam, clean that massive cock with your powerful mouth and tongue."

After I cleaned it, he looked down at my chair and the seat was just soaked with gobs of cum, which was pouring out of my blown-out ass...

"Here, let me put you back on the bench so I can clean up all that wad off the wheelchair."

When he placed me back on the bench he inspected my ass, and said...

"Oh my god, it's so blown up and all pink. It looks like it's throbbing, and it's so swollen. Does it hurt?"

"No, what I can sense feels wonderful. A very deep tingling, and I can tell it's all stretched out and swollen up from the tremendous pressure I feel."

Carl was a little uneasy and made it clear that we would have to play it by ear in terms of mounting me in the future. I could tell that he seemed concerned as he observed my thoroughly worked-over asshole, so I said...

"Oh Carl, you don't understand. I want you to blow me up with your big cock. I really do. I feel no pain or even discomfort. I know you love working my ass wide open and then breeding it out. Please keep doing it whenever you feel your manly need to do so. Your giant cock has changed everything about my ass and I need you to keep pounding me."

As we exchanged our feelings and desires I received a text from Judy. She wanted to come over again to confirm the placement of the new bed. It was obviously an excuse to return as she needed to see Cark again. That's when I said...

"When she comes over next time how about if I take her back to your gym so she can watch you get all pumped up? Maybe just wear those little bikini shorts for her. You can show off everything and drive her crazy! OK?"

"I think I'd love showing her my body and giant bulge like that while working out. But are you OK with that?"

"I just love watching you show everything off and Judy is so willing and interested. I also like the idea of her watching you feed and fuck me. She is sort of sexy and clearly has a nastiness about her. She was pretty bold when she saw you, and you turned her on most profoundly and powerfully. She can't get you out of her mind."

"Yeah, I think she is a little sexually repressed and does have a nasty side. I think Judy is just seeking a way to be totally satisfied, probably for the first time in her life."

"You know Carl, you are over-the-top masculine and sexy right now. I've never seen you so manly. Why don't we invite her over now?"

"OK, if you think I'm not too much at this point."

"You were already "too much" when she first met you earlier. Did you notice her staring at your body and giant bulge? And she sure seemed to love your smelly man musk. She kept sniffing you. It was so obvious!"

"Yeah, I liked how she reacted to me. I loved showing off for her. Let's give her what she is fantasizing about."

I texted Judy and asked if it would be too much trouble if she came over now. She replied immediately that she would be over in 15 minutes. In my mind, I wanted Carl to blow her away with his muscularity and ridiculously endowed cock. More importantly, I also wanted Carl to exhibit all his dominant powers over her. Of course, I would want to watch.

12