True Love Can be a Three Way Thing

Story Info
Brian takes a father and son as his wives.
4.3k words
4.52
17.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story contains gay incest between father and son who become mother and daughter.)

***

Brian had been in his house for nearly three weeks before he saw any sign of his neighbours. Then, one morning in June, he noticed two women working in the garden. He judged them to be mother and daughter from their likeness to one another but whereas the daughter was pretty the mother was beautiful, with a beauty which set his libido churning. He was taken aback by his own response. He would have said that he was entirely gay and yet, here he was, lusting after a woman. It unsettled all his ideas of his own nature which, at the age of thirty-seven, was doubly unnerving, because he would have said that he long ago had come to terms with himself and was entirely settled in his sexuality.

Samantha had seen that her new neighbour was watching her and Caroline, her daughter. She observed him surreptitiously and liked what she saw: a man of roughly her own age, late thirties to early forties, with a striking head of black hair, broad shoulders, a powerful neck, and a chest which filled his check shirt admirably; a tuft of dark hair peered over the open neck of the shirt. He was wearing a pair of shorts which showed to advantage his tight buttocks, his strong thighs and the shadow of a promisingly large cock and balls.

She straightened up and gave a start of surprise as though she had just noticed him. She removed her gardening gloves, brushed a strand of blond hair from her eyes with the back of her hand, and advanced to the low hedge which divided the gardens. She held out her hand, saying,' You must be our new neighbour. I'm Samantha Collis and this is my daughter, Caroline. I'm sorry we haven't been around to welcome you but we only returned home yesterday from a business trip. How are you settling in?'

The conversation followed the pattern you would expect in such circumstances. The two women were friendly without being effusive, the man signalled his admiration for them without overstepping the mark of a new acquaintance and the upshot was that the ladies invited him to tea on the following day.

When Samantha and Caroline went in they smiled at one another.

'We've made a hit there, mummy,' said Caroline. 'Do you think he'll make a play for you or me first?'

'I don't know, darling, but the quivering in my clitie tells me that we may both be very lucky girls.'

The women dressed carefully to receive their visitor. Caroline looked demure in a cream coloured linen dress decorated with broderie anglaise across the bust; her mother was in blue silk which matched the colour of her eyes. Both women had shapely legs and Brian appreciated the sight of them and the swell of their breasts under the lacy tops of their frocks. Then he noticed their hands. Their fingers were long and tapering and their nails were exquisitely painted, 'But,' he thought, 'Surely they are larger than women's hands usually are,' and then he realised that the same was true of their beautifully shod feet.

A wave of relief passed over him. They had been born men. He was not undergoing a disorienting change. Then he hoped against hope that they had kept their male genitalia. His cock was straining at his flies. He prayed that his hostesses couldn't tell what a turn-on they were for him. Small hope. Well before the time that Brian took his leave, they were sure that he was gratifyingly interested in them, and when he asked Samantha if he might take her out to dinner in a few days' time she said 'yes' never doubting that dinner would lead to much more.

When Brian had gone mother and daughter collapsed into each other's arms giggling.

'It wasn't fair on the poor man,' said Caroline. 'You flirted outrageously mummy and he was squirming trying to hide his hard-on. If he'd stayed any longer he'd have had a nervous breakdown or come in his pants.'

Samantha pressed her daughter to her, grasping her buttocks and parting them. 'No man worth his salt can not want to enter here, darling. You'll be next and then we shall share him if that's what you want.'

Caroline inserted her hands into her mother's panties. She knelt and pushed the panties down and Samantha stepped out of them. Kneeling inside the bell of her mummy's skirts Caroline loosened Samantha's cock and balls from their constraints. She took her balls into her mouth before licking the length of her mummy's cock. Samantha grasped her daughter's head and began a face fuck which culminated in Samantha coming down her daughter's throat and Caroline teasing out and tasting the last drops of her mummy's sperm, the same sperm which, when her mummy had been her daddy, had created her. They retired to bed to spend the night pleasuring each other with tongue and mouth and hands. They used their dildos but, true to their womanhood, neither used her cock to enter the other's pussy. They both believed that only men should do that and that women who continued to use their cocks in that way were men, not women at all. They both realised that in their new neighbour they might have found the man they had been waiting for.

As soon as Brian entered his own front door he rushed upstairs, tore off his clothes and beat himself off to relieve the appalling pressure which had built up in his balls during tea.

'I'll fuck them till they pass out,' he thought. 'These are the sexiest women I've ever met.'

He spent the night dreaming of each of them in turn and of them both together so that by the time he arose next morning his cock had shuddered out its precious load so many times he was sore.

Brian took Samantha to the best restaurant in their part of the county. The meal was delicious but neither Brian nor Samantha could do it justice. During the short ride there in Brian's car they both knew that the meal was merely the prelude to something far more important. Brian had booked a table a little apart from the main body of diners so that they could talk more privately. He took her hand after the plates for the first course had been taken away. He looked at it, a smile playing about his lips and said, 'These lovely hands were the first things which gave you away to me.'

Samantha sighed and said, 'They always are. But you don't seem to be put off.'

'Quite the opposite,' he said. He frowned briefly and said, 'May I ask you something you may think is impertinent?'

'You don't need to. I think I know what you want to ask and the answer is that both my daughter and I still have our male genitalia.'

'I'm so relieved,' said Brian and they both laughed.

Emboldened by Samantha's attitude he went further. 'Originally were you Caroline's father and was she your son?' he asked.

'Yes, and yes,' she said.

He raised her hand to his lips and kissed her fingers as the main course arrived. The young waiter retired smiling at the, to him, middle-aged couple so obviously in love.

'I am going to own you, tonight, in every way,' whispered Brian.

Samantha reached across the table to squeeze his hand. 'I'm so glad,' she said.

As they ate their meal Brian asked her to tell him how she and Caroline had reached their present relationship and as the story unfolded he realised that, not only did he lust after the woman before him more than he had ever lusted after anyone before, but he had fallen in love for the first time in his life.

She told him that she and Caroline's birth mother, Hannah, had been at college together. In those days Samantha had been Samuel and she had only dressed on rare occasions in private but she had always known that she was really a girl. Samuel was fond of Hannah and she had loved him. She knew about his feminine persona and said she could live with it. They had wanted a baby. He had not been convinced that he could make love to a biological woman but they had managed and they married. Hanna gave birth to a son and they called him Charles.

For eighteen years they lived together and Samantha only came alive for two weeks each year when Samuel went on holiday alone. Meanwhile Charles, from his earliest years, wanted to dress as a girl and be treated as their daughter. At first Hannah fought against this but by the time came for Charles to enter secondary school she had to admit defeat. They decided to move house to a town where they were unknown, for Charles to become Caroline and for them to teach her at home to avoid bullying.

So life went on until Caroline was eighteen years old and her parents were both thirty-nine, when, suddenly, Hannah died. Sitting at home after the funeral, when everyone else had left, Caroline started to cry. Samuel took her in his arms to comfort her. He heard his daughter, for he thought of her as that, sobbing out to him her distress that by being girly she had disappointed her parents and that she was unworthy of their love. Samuel decided to tell her the truth. She stopped weeping and sat staring at the woman she had only known as her father and then a warmth spread through her body as she recognised the mother she had sensed lay within the loving man whose arms were around her.

'Will you dress for me, mummy?' she asked.

He had done so. He had become Samantha and they became mother and daughter and lovers. That night, for the first time, the two women explored each other's clitie cock and balls with tongues and hands; they sucked the girly milk from their cocklets and exchanged their milk on each other's tongues. They rimmed their pussy lips but only the tips of fingers were allowed to penetrate, for both of them knew that their cunts were the province of men; they, themselves, could use dildoes to ease their needs but only real men should be allowed to enter their vaginas and make babies in their wombs.

They moved again to a house in the country, built as one of a pair, which shared a boundary but were secluded from each other and from the road by trees and bushes and which looked out from the borders of their gardens to meadows and a range of distant hills. From here the women set up and organised a dressing service for women like themselves and opened two small sea-side hotels, run by on-site managers, serving the same clientele. 'Samantha and Caroline' became a brand, guaranteeing quality, and the ladies prospered.

When they moved in, the house next door had been lived in for more than forty years by a recluse. He died two years later and Brian took up residence whilst the women were visiting their hotels. Caroline was now twenty-one and Samantha was forty-two.

Samantha's story came to an end.

Brian said, 'Thank you, you entrancing woman. I am forty years old, in case you are interested.'

'Are you interested?' responded Samantha.

'More than I have ever been before in my life. Will you come home with me so that I can prove it to you?'

They knew that something earth-shattering had occurred between them. They were in love for the first time in their lives. Anything they had before believed to be love they now realised to have been affection or lust but now they knew the difference and they were overcome by the glory of it. Brian paid the bill and they hurried out to the car. They were silent all the way home. They entered Brian's house. He closed the front door, leant against it and pulled Samantha into his arms. She felt his cock straining against her clitie as she pressed her body into his, expressing her longing to become part of him.

Brian kissed her neck, then bit her lightly; she gasped and nibbled his ear. He unzipped her dress and pushed it down to fall about her feet, revealing her lacy thong and bra. She undid his shirt and sank her face into the luxuriance of his body hair, nuzzling against his massive pecs and licking her tongue into his pits. She was intoxicated by his taste and his smell. He was all man; she was all woman. His fingers moved into her cleft and massaged her pussy lips as his head sank to her breasts and he took her nipples into his mouth and sucked. She unzipped his trousers, pushed them down and tried to remove his briefs. They caught on the rigid pole of his cock and she sank to her knees to release the ten-inch column. It leapt free and she licked a pearl of pre-cum from his piss-slit. He tasted like nectar to her and she groaned in delight as she cupped his massive balls in her hands.

Suddenly Brian lifted her up and grasped her to him as a parent might lift a child into his loving embrace. She nestled her face in his neck as he carried her upstairs and deposited her gently on his bed. He stood, naked, bending over her. She smelt again the masculinity of this massive man. Now that he was naked she realised how much muscle had been disguised by his beautifully tailored suit. The man looming over her was not a giant in height, he was probably about six feet three inches tall, but he was a giant in every other respect, and from the broad column of his neck, through the powerful shoulders, the magnificent arms, the wonderful chest, the tight buttocks and massive thighs and calves, to the equally massive cock, long and thick as a truncheon, and his titanic balls, her man took her breath away.

She lay back, powerless and glad of it. He leant over her and kissed her lips before undoing her bra. She raised herself slightly to enable him to remove it and to push her panties down over her stockinged legs. Then she lay back again displaying her full beauty to her man. For a moment he was awestruck at the loveliness of her breasts and of her smooth, delicate thighs, framing her small cocklet and balls, dusky pink and hairless, resting against the milky whiteness of her thigh.

'My queen,' he said. He lifted her legs and sank to explore her pussy. He gasped in delight at the pink, furled rosebud between her swelling buttocks. His tongue licked and feathered her pucker. Now it was her turn to gasp. His hand moved up to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples, sending her into rapture. Quickly he lubed his cock and her cunt and then he stationed his massive cock head at her entrance and pushed. She squirmed beneath him as more and more of the massive pole impaled her. She was his fuck toy and she loved it. For the first time a man was completely in control of her and she realised that this was what she had always needed. He entered the depths of her vagina and she felt his great balls resting against her taint.

'Darling' she whispered and he started to fuck her properly, long strokes and short withdrawals followed by a circling motion against her prostate which sent her entirely over the edge, so that as he pounded and her back rose to meet him she entered a whole new world of experience. He slackened his pace to stop himself from coming before he wanted to and for a second she feared that he had given up and a wave of despair rushed over her. He saw the distress in her face and he smiled down at her as he resumed his onslaught with renewed vigour. He built up to a climax; her clitie shot her girly milk between their bodies as Brian surged rope after rope of his baby batter into her womb. It seemed to go on for ever and she prayed he would never stop but stop he must. He lowered his weight onto her body. He kissed her lips, her eyelids, her neck and whispered 'Will you be my wife?'

She returned his kisses and murmured 'Yes'.

By the time they finally got out of bed next morning Samantha knew that she had met her destiny. She could hardly walk for an hour. She belonged to this man as surely as his cock had transported her to heaven. They had woken, made love, then slept, throughout the night. Brian had looked down at the lovely woman dozing in his bed and knew equally that he had found the ultimate harbour for his cock and the vessel which would hold his cum and something told him that, where the mother now was, in time, the daughter would follow; they would be a family of father, mother and daughter, who also opened her legs to her daddy's needy cock. He awakened his wife and rammed his cock back into the hole he now owned. Samantha acknowledged to herself that her belief that she and her daughter would in any way control this wonderful man were entirely wrong. He would be in charge and she was overwhelmingly glad.

***

Three months later at the Register Office in Banbury Samantha Lazenby became Mrs Brian Sturgis. Her daughter, Caroline was the only bridesmaid and everyone said that mother and daughter looked ravishing and that Brian was a very lucky man. Only the three of them knew how lucky, for two weeks before the marriage he finally had entered his new daughter and set his seed in her and, from then on, they had become a threesome. The night immediately before the wedding Brian decreed that on that night he would forbear fucking his wife and daughter and that the women would sleep together, two women pleasuring each other and that he would be merely an observer. It didn't work quite like that. True, for the first hour the women sixty-nined each other, taking their little clitie cocks and balls into their mouths and shooting their girly milk into each other's lips.

True, they stroked and fingered each other's pussy and used their dildoes to give a frisson to their prostates, but soon the naked hunk, who watched them and stroked his massive cock as they lay on Caroline's bed giggling and glancing in his direction to see if he was aroused by their activities, became too needy to be denied and they ended their night licking his balls and up the great column of his cock, entwining their tongues at his piss slit as they passed his precum from one to the other, until he could stand it no longer and he impaled his daughter's cunt on his angry pole and filled her with his baby batter. Her mother, his wife, licked his pole clean and drank her husband's sperm from her daughter's hole before they fell asleep. They showered together before mother and daughter helped each other dress for the big occasion and Brian donned his morning suit.

It was generally agreed by the people present at the ceremony, mainly members of staff from the ladies' business and from Brian's building firm, that the newly weds were the most handsome couple they had seen. There were regrets for some of the women and one or two of the men that it was not they who stood beside the magnificently virile Brian and there were a number of envious glances cast at Brian and lustful glances cast at Samantha and Caroline. Samantha had been worried that other people besides Brian might notice the size of her hands and feet and of those of her daughter but it appeared not to be so. The reception was at a local hotel but there was no dancing and by nine o'clock the three were at home.

Brian looked proudly at his wife and daughter.

'Would my girls like to go up to bed?' he asked. 'I'll come to you in a moment.'

He gave each of them a lingering kiss before they walked up the stairs to the main bedroom the three of them now shared. Mother and daughter helped each other out of their wedding clothes, they cleansed and scented one another, preparing themselves for the pleasure of their man. They kissed and their tongues explored each other's mouth, then they laid themselves on either side of their immense bed, half-leaning against their pillows, a pair of odalisques awaiting their sultan.

Brian entered the room naked. He stood and looked at his women. They looked at their man. What they saw was the embodiment of virility, a builder used to working outdoors; his face and forearms were brown from exposure to the sun but the rest of him was white, contrasting with the mat of black hair which emphasised the staggeringly massive muscles of his chest, his shoulders and arms, his thighs and calves and the tight rotundity of his buttocks. His body was that of a magnificently built working man created by work and nature not by exercise in the gymnasium. And they acknowledged him as their master.

12