True Love Can be a Three Way Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Brian saw was two immensely desirable women who belonged to him. Caroline, his daughter and mistress, stirred his loins by the gentle seductiveness of her limbs and the prettiness of her cock and balls and her little girl's breasts. He loved her and wanted her. Then he looked at his wife and his love and lust reached new heights, indeed they became boundless. The voluptuousness of her buttocks and thighs, the richness of her hair flowing around her face to fall onto her swelling breasts, the pink loveliness of her cock and balls, resting so lightly on her thigh, and the shadow between her buttocks where, he knew, lay the entrance to paradise, sent his cock vertical as the blood rushed into it and he had to take her to release the pent up desire she had provoked.

He grasped her legs and positioned himself between them. He jammed his tongue into her pussy lips and, driven to distraction by the sight of her rosebud, he opened her roughly and thrust the great helmet of his cock into her. She cried out with the suddenness of it and her vagina closed around his column. He thrust again and she cried out again as more inches impaled her and her velvet tunnel accepted his girth. Resting his weight on his toes to gain more purchase he thrust upward over and over in a wave motion. Caroline watched her daddy's buttocks dimpling and clenching as he rammed his full length into her mummy's cunt so hard that he lifted her from the bed on his cock before each thrust was complete and she wished it was herself receiving this battery. She recognised the special intensity of her daddy's lust and love and felt jealous. She watched the ecstasy on her mummy's face and heard her whimpering cries of desire fulfilled. Then her mummy and daddy climaxed together. He shot and shot great skeins of baby batter into his wife's womb as she rocked back and forth under him and her clitie cock delivered up its tribute of milk to her lord.

That night he took his wife twice more. He and she stroked and kissed their daughter to include her in their joy but nothing could disguise the fact that the passion belonged to the husband and wife. By morning they lay exhausted by their loving and Caroline took her own pleasure by licking the superfluity of their cum from the bodies of her parents, who, in turn, kissed her clitie into life so that she shared her milk with them.

***

They decided that Brian's house would be their home and that the other house would be the centre for their lady business. Accordingly, Brian altered the layout of the upper floor of his house to accommodate their distinctive lifestyle. A pair of double doors led from a landing into the bedroom they all shared, a masculine apartment with leather walls, a great bed with black satin sheets and a suspended mirror with one great steel and leather chair in which Brian sat to be worshipped by his womenfolk. By contrast the girls' suites, which opened off the main bedroom on either side, were entirely feminine. Samantha's bedroom was dominated by a canopy over the bed draped in rich, peach-coloured silk. The same silk was used for the bed cover and the sheets, edged with frills of lace, which also festooned her dressing table and the chaise longue and chairs which completed the picture. Caroline's room was pale blue and silver but echoed the arrangement of her mother's. In both suites vases of scented flowers added to the femininity on offer to the girls' wonderful man, whenever he wanted to take one or other or both of them in a heady atmosphere of total femininity.

Brian realised that he had reached his ideal situation and his future delight seemed assured. He looked around him from the vantage point of their great bed. He lay, naked, his cock just beginning to rise in his morning lust, with the, to him, most gorgeous women in the world lying equally naked beside him, waiting to minister to his every wish with skill and love. He smiled to himself and thought, 'Brian, you are a very lucky man.'

He turned to his wife and began to explore with hands and tongue the body he adored.

12