True MILF Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom, sis, and me.
2.5k words
4.7
50.1k
109

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I followed Mom into the house. It was strange and exciting to be totally naked, my cock coated with Mom's saliva and the remnants of my cum, with the two of them.

Beth glanced at me and chuckled, shaking her head.

"What?" I asked quietly. "What are you laughing at?"

My sister only shook her head and waved me off.

Mom sat down in her chair and spread her legs. She grinned decadently and beckoned. I headed toward her. "No-both of you," she commanded. We went and knelt in front of her. My cock had re-stiffened and bobbed in front of me, and I longed to grip it and stroke it.

"Since this is my birthday," Mom said and gazed at the two of us with a hungry gleam in her eyes, "I intend to be satisfied in ALL of my desires."

She shifted her attention to Bethany. "Come here, my dear," she murmured, smiling as Beth crawled between her legs. "I want you to lick me until I cum," Mom said, and looked at me. "And you can watch, but cannot touch yourself, is that clear?"

"Yes, Mom," I replied.

"What?!" she asked critically.

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered. My cock was already starting to throb. Not being able to touch myself was going to be murder.

Mom smiled and settled back into her chair. "Now, Bethany," she practically purred.

My sister flashed the strangest, softest smile and crawled forward and began to lap at our mother's pussy.

"Oh, that's very good, Bethany..." Mom sighed and shifted deeper into the chair. "Very good...".

My cock throbbed with need and I started to reach for it, but Mom stopped me with a sharp gesture and a look. I put my hands down and watched.

Bethany's ass and pussy faced me, and that made it even worse. Her shapely derrière sent electrical pulses through my body, from my penis to my belly. My cock bobbled, longing for a touch.

Mom smiled evilly and put her hands on Beth's head, drawing her in tighter, and she began to gently thrust her hips, her pussy, into Beth's mouth.

"You want to stroke yourself, don't you?" Mom asked low, amused. "Don't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mo-uh, Mistress."

Mom grinned and licked her lips. She lifted one of her lovely, massive breasts and licked her own nipple. She smiled even more wickedly when she saw my body's reaction.

"Lovely!" Mom chuckled and gazed at me as my sister continued lapping at her pussy.

It wasn't long before Bethany's licking and Mom's arousal reached a climax. Mom's attention went a bit distant as she started to writhe and moan. Finally, she gasped and arched, closing her thighs on Bethany's head.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, yes...!" Mom sighed aloud as she came. She held Beth's head there for a long, long time, while she shuddered and climaxed several times. "Ahhhhhh...".

Mom sank back, releasing my sister from her place, and sat gazing at the two of us with a very indulgent glimmer in her eyes. She looked at me and asked, "And how are you doing, Mikey? Good? Is this hard for you?" She laughed and ran her hands over her body, chuckling as my eyes followed, drinking her in.

"What would you like to do?" Mom asked, and sat up, stretching. "Fuck me?"

I nodded, and my cock throbbed, making it bob and wiggle.

Mom moved to the edge of her chair. "Oh, I see...," she laughed. "And has this been a long time desire of yours?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mom. Mistress!" I corrected myself. Beth had stayed sitting on the floor, watching us and playing with herself idly, smiling at our exchange. Her lips were covered with Mom's juices, and I was envious.

Mom glanced at Bethany, and then back at me. "And I suppose you knew all about it?" she asked my sister.

Beth simply shrugged with a mischievous smile.

Mom sat back and looked me over. "Must run in the family..." she muttered quietly, with some private amusement.

"And you, little miss," Mom nudged Bethany with her toe. "Have you and your brother been 'experimenting'?"

Beth looked at her and shook her head. "No, Mom-honest. Michael and I have never had sex!"

Mom looked dubious and turned her attention back to me. "I am beginning to suspect," she said, "that you, Mikey, have been spying on me, haven't you? Like this morning in the bath?"

I nodded. My cock was achingly hard, and I really needed to touch it. Or have one of them do it for me.

"How long?" Mom asked, and stretched one of her legs out, showing me her wonderful, wet slit. She smiled when she saw my eyes immediately go to it. She put one hand down to it and began to caress herself. "You like watching me play with myself?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress!" I replied. My cock throbbed, waggling.

Mom chuckled and stroked her slit deliberately. "And did you jerk off while you spied on me?"

Again, I nodded. Beth sat so she could lean against the sofa and caressed herself, parting her legs so I could see her fully as well. My body was trembling with need, and I was dying. I needed touch!

"And did your sister know?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

Mom looked down at Bethany, staring at her with interest. "I see," she said. "And did your sister ever help you with your masturbation?"

I swallowed, but nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

Mom smiled strangely and settled back into her chair. She stroked her pussy and threw one leg over the arm, exposing herself more fully. "But the two of you never fucked?"

I shook my head. "No, Mistress."

Bethany paused, uncertain about where Mom was going with this.

"When I was your age," Mom said, a wistful expression coming over her as she caressed herself, "your Aunt Syvlia and I 'experimented' together." She paused and watched as my cock bobbed and throbbed in front of me. "We shared a room, and I was very shy and had no experience, and she offered to help me learn."

Mom paused and got more comfortable. She resumed touching herself as she recounted for us. Bethany also played with herself, intrigued by Mom's story. But me, I had to endure it, my body screaming for me to relieve it, to stroke myself.

"Sylvia had experience with both guys and girls, and I knew this. And I found myself feeling-flattered-by her telling me that she thought I was very sexy." Mom slid a finger into her pussy and fucked herself a few moments as she remembered. "She seduced me, your aunt!" she laughed. "And how!

"Sylvia started with a kiss. It was wonderful! It sent shivers through me! I had never felt so turned on before.

"Then she slipped her tongue gently into my mouth, and my pussy tingled at the sensation. Sylvia fondled my breasts, and removed my top. She kissed her way down to them, and I was a shivering, shuddering mess by the time she started suckling on them. She made me cum!

"But she didn't stop there. Your aunt pressed me back and kissed and licked her way down, down, down..." Mom paused, fingering herself again. She had a small climax, and opened her eyes. "Your aunt licked me until I came, and then she did it again. After that, she asked me if I wanted to lick her and I said 'yes'!" Mom laughed and looked at my sister and then back at me.

"We 'experimented' almost every day after that. Until she went away to college, though we'd resume when she came home for a visit."

Hearing this, and picturing this in my mind, made my body ache even worse. I was longing for touch, my belly starting to ache with "blue balls".

"Mom, please..." I muttered softly.

Mom stopped and stared at me. "What?"

I caught myself. "Please, Mistress-may I touch myself?" I was trembling with need.

Mom considered. "No," she answered, and smiled evilly. "Your sister, however, can take care of you, if she is so inclined...".

I looked over at my sister, my eyes begging. Beth took a moment, and then crawled over to me. She glanced at our mother, and then took me into her mouth.

I shuddered and sighed. "Ohhhhh, God... yes...".

Mom smiled indulgently and resumed caressing herself. She fingered herself as she watched Beth suck my cock. "Lovely," Mom murmured. "Lovely."

Beth sucked me slowly, torturing me. She grinned wickedly up at me when she came up for air, stroking me with her hands to continue the pleasuring. "Mikey loves having me suck his cock," Beth said, and looked at our mom. "We've never fucked, but he has cum on me. I was sucking his cock this morning while he was watching you in the bath."

Mom seemed to really get off on that! She shuddered and arched, her body going tight, until it passed and she relaxed. "I thought so!" she mumbled quietly. "I knew something was going on, I just didn't know what."

Bethany looked at her. "And now you do." She sucked on my cock a few bobs, and then paused. "What do you think?"

Mom watched the two of us a moment. "I think I want to see Michael fuck you," she said at last. She sat up and moved to the edge of her chair. She spread her legs and stroked her pussy. "I want to see him fuck you."

Bethany grinned and got on all fours, turning her ass and pussy toward me, and so she could watch our mom.

I got down on my knees and pressed my aching cock into my sister's hot, wet pussy. I stared at our mother, and she stared at me, and I slid my cock deep.

"Ohhhhh, God-Mikey..." Beth moaned aloud. She wriggled on my cock. "You feel so good!"

I eased back and slid in again. My sister moaned once more.

"Lovely!" Mom said and fingered herself. "So beautiful!"

I was so ready, I started fucking Bethany harder, faster.

"Yes, that's it, Mikey!" Mom said. "Fuck her hard!"

I did. "Yes, Mistress!" I replied. "As you wish!"

Mom came, and so did I. I pulsed and pulsed, though I had little ejaculate left. But it felt so good to finally cum!

Bethany whimpered with delight and came once she felt my cock pulsing within her. "Oh, Mikey-yes!" she shuddered, writhing on my cock. "Oh, fuck, yes!"

My cock stayed hard, so I started to slide it in and out of her sopping pussy. Mom was enrapt, watching us. I think she was pleasantly surprised, and my sister slid off of me and rolled onto her back. She pulled me down and kissed me hungrily, pulling me into her body. Bethany wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me in tight.

"Fuck me!" Bethany said, over and over. "Oh, fuck me, Mikey!"

I kept going. I turned her around again, taking her from behind until she came, and then I fucked her missionary once more. But while my sister would come, I couldn't. I was spent on that front, it seemed.

Impressed, Mom finally said the words I was longing to hear: "Now, do me."

I slid out of my sister's pussy and pushed Mom onto her back on the sofa. I thrust my throbbing cock into her.

"Oh, Mikey...!" Mom sighed as she embraced me, wrapping me with her legs like Bethany had. "Oh, fuck me!"

I pumped into her harder and faster, wildly, thrusting and thrusting and thrusting. Mom's pussy felt so different than Beth's! Hot, but not as wet. And, yes, looser. Different, but still so, so good!

"Oh, Mom!" I groaned as I pumped her as hard as I could. "I'm fucking you! I'm finally fucking you!"

Mom chuckled and bit my shoulder, pulling me in tight. "Mmm-hm! You are. Fuck me, honey! Fuck me hard!"

I moaned aloud, desperate to climax, but still unable to. "I can't cum!" I cried. "I can't cum!"

Mom soothed me, changing positions to let me take her from behind. She lay over the arm of the sofa, and that change made her pussy feel tighter.

"Fuck me, Michael," she said. "As long as it takes."

Relieved of the need to cum quickly, I settled into enjoying the sensation of my mom's pussy-of really enjoying the difference between her and my sister.

And that seemed to do the trick. Once I relaxed, a powerful surge tingled through my cock, and I came. My body arched and I drove my cock as fully into my mom's pussy as I could.

"Ohhh, God, Mom! I'm cumming! I'm cumming in you!"

Mom laughed and cried, reaching around behind herself to touch my side. She sat up, forcing us back until she was on me in a reverse cowgirl. She wriggled her pussy on me, laughing with delight as my cum flowed out of her pussy. She reached down and wiped it up, tasting it from her fingers.

"God-I've so missed the taste of cum!" she murmured happily. She spied Bethany on the floor, having played with herself the whole time. Mom reached out for her and Bethany got up and came over. Mom embraced her, and shared our cum from her fingers.

"Mmmm, Mom!" Beth chuckled and kissed her. "Yummy!"

Mom looked down at me, smiling warmly. She slid off of me and swung around and lay down on top of me. She kissed me affectionately. "Thank you, Mikey," she murmured. She caressed my sticky, now deflating, dick. "That was wonderful!"

She looked at my sister and me and laughed. "Like I said, best birthday ever!"

We both grinned and glanced at each other.

"You're welcome, Mom," Beth said.

"Yeah-you're welcome, Mistress," I said, emphasizing the word.

Mom beamed at us and embraced us, kissing us both on the cheek.

"Well," she said, a bit breathless. "I suppose we should get cleaned up before your aunt gets here."

Aunt Sylvia? Right! She would come visit for her sister's birthday, of course!

"Hmmmm... Aunt Sylvia..." Bethany said with a bemused look. She glanced at our mom and said, "I mean, knowing that the two of you used to-play together...". Beth grinned wickedly. "This birthday looks like it will get even better!"

Mom smiled and nodded, and climbed off the sofa. She took my sister and I by the hand and led us to her bathroom where all three of us showered together. I was spent, though I was able to get hard, and fucked the two of them one after the other. We barely finished before the doorbell rang.

Mom hurried and got dressed, and told us to just go out to the pool and put our swimsuits on. She gave us each one last, sexual kiss, and then went to get the door.

Giggling, Beth and I hurried back outside and hopped onto loungers and lay back as if we'd been swimming and sunning all day.

Beth glanced over at me and chuckled loudly. "God, Mikey! Cover that thing up, will you?" she laughed and tossed a towel over the bulge tenting my trunks. "Don't want to shock Aunt Sylvia. At least, not yet..." she added mischievously.