True nature Ch. 02

Story Info
What is love according to her and me?
1.4k words
4.55
3.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 09/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up albeit with a lot of hangover. I looked to my bedroom fridge and tried to walk towards it and opened it and drank lots of water. My throat felt dry. But the cold water made me feel better. Thank God I didn't puke last night. Otherwise it would've been a goddamn mess. When I saw the bed, it was empty. I could hear sounds from the TV in the living room. I was still naked so I just wore my boxer briefs which were lying on the side table. I went to the living room only to find out that Anna was still there under the blanket on the sofa, and her feet lying on the coffee table watching news from the FirstPost. I went towards her and sat beside her. When I went to take and share the blanket, I saw she was still naked so I just took down my briefs.

We both somehow understood each other and we cuddled on the sofa. My penis was erect enough for her to feel it and snuggle it between her arse. She was on top of me with her belly facing upside and she was just watching different news while I was watching her.

She really felt amazing, especially now when I was sober. Her breasts were feeling full. Smooth in texture with the perfectly sized nipples with the perfect mid-brown color. She had this amazing waist which felt smooth as butter. And soon enough after getting comfortable in the cuddling position, she was wet enough. But I didn't want to penetrate her that fast and easily. I wanted her to want me.

I broke the lustful yet loving silence between her and me saying "If I had my way with you, I wouldn't let you leave". To which surprisingly or maybe, just maybe, expectedly she whispered in my ears "Why would I want to leave?!?!"

I said "I thought you would leave because of how we spent last night". She just simply nodded no.

I said to her "So, what do you think of last night?"

She said "My pussy and anus hurts like anything, my ego has been bruised. I feel like I was fucked like a whore, a slut who didn't just experience getting choked but also getting slapped and humiliated. And yet, I felt just right. Hell even if you literally wanted to do anything that was gross or unacceptable to a normal person, I still wanted you to do it. I felt for the first time in my life that there was more to life than just bad things or bad luck. I felt that there was more to my character. I felt fucked up enough yet content and calm enough simultaneously that i felt home enough. I felt that I was right where I wanted to be"

I asked "What do you mean when you say that you felt right where you wanted to be?"

She turned facing towards me, with her eyes closed, hugging me and said to me "I feel at home finally in my life where I am happy and I am feeling like that because I never felt like this with anyone before. I was a virgin till last night. It was my first time with anyone. It was just like how I imagined in the movies. It was just like my dreams. It felt that my place in the world is beside you. I didn't know that experiencing that kind of sex last night would be more orgasmic in nature than what I experience by masturbating and fingering myself to sleep having romantic expectations while doing it. I want a guy in my life like you who knows how to boss me around, and I would always listen to him. I would never get angry at him. I would be the one to calm him down. I would never let any argument reach the level where he feels the need to raise his hand and slap me. I would always make him feel wanted. I would always make him feel that God led me and him to each other. Kind of like the right place at the right time. I would always make his heart feel complete but incomplete without me"

I asked "Well why do you feel what you feel and especially with me?" " When you know I was really rough on you last night and I am like that from the inside" I added.

She replied "Well because you still have a heart. I have a 6th sense about someone and usually in my personal and professional life and I have never been wrong about anyone. I know I ain't wrong about you. The only thing that I require from you is loyalty. Weak men leave their women for other women whenever something goes wrong in their relationships or when weak men want to cheat, or are unhappy with their wives. Last night I came to know that you aren't a weak man. I know when I commit a mistake in our relationship, you won't leave me for another woman because you will either shout at me and slap me and beat me to unload your frustration and anger. But I also know that you will never harm me so much that I may need medical attention or leave bruising marks on my body. I know you are kind of a man who doesn't love anyone easily, trust anyone easily but when you do, you open your heart more than anyone else, maybe more than me. Yesterday you told me that you didn't have any immediate family. Your parents are dead and you would do anything to get them back. I know that you're alone in life. Bitter. Your relationships in the past broke you enough."

I said "To be fair, I treated my relationships as if I had nothing else in the world and I was taken advantage of again and again and it broke me. So when i was with you, somehow i felt comfortable enough that i could unload my life's frustration on you and I knew somewhere that you would still be comfortable. I knew you wouldn't mind it"

She nodded yes and said "I don't mind it" and looked me in the eyes and kissed me passionately. I was feeling her tongue. I was feeling her saliva. I was feeling the skin of her body in my fingers. In the back of my mind I was so much "unfocused" that she was a mutual friend that I forgot that she indeed was a mutual friend and I was falling in love with her. She looked me in the eyes and said "Usually guys say it, but I want to be the one and say it to you, that, I will make you fall in love with me." Again we started kissing. Her breaths from her nose and mouth were increasing in per second rate. I could somehow sense that she was charged up. Even her pussy was gushing wet and flowing like a damn tap. She was holding one hand on her vagina and rubbing her clitoris vigorously and the other hand was on my face. It was a little bit uncomfortable but it felt good to her. I didn't even care if I was wearing a condom or not right now. The sheer pre-cum of mine and her wetness felt so good I didn't even care what was going to happen to the sofas. One of my hands was on her right arse. And the other on her left. She came instantly like how a woman would be if she was pent up for years.

I told her to get up and while getting up I told her "If we are going to do this, us, then I want you to be a submissive woman to me for the rest of our lives. If you want me to want you and if I want you to want me, I not only want your body, but I want to own you, like not only your body, but your soul, your ego, your shamelessness. I want you to be what I want and that is how we both get each other's loyalty. That is how I will know that you never will take advantage of me!!"

She replied "As you say my love."

Oh that reply sent shivers down my spine.

TO BE CONTINUED...