True Nature Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just feel the need to. Now no more talking little wolf!" He growled and I bared my neck submissively as he swallowed my cock.

It felt so good to be inside this alpha's mouth; he was so gentle. The only times I'd ever gotten this treatment in the past, I'd been bitten and bitten often. However, Cain never even grazed me with his teeth. Though I was terrified that what Cain promised would bring me punishment, I began to loose myself in the heat of his mouth and thrust my slim hips up to meet him.

"Do you like that, pup?" He demanded with a dark laugh before his tongue lazily licked it's way down my member.

"Y-yes Alpha," I whimpered, afraid and excited that I was so close to finishing in this man's mouth.

This time, Cain seemed to enjoy being called alpha because he smiled at me before his fingers began to explore my crack. I gasped aloud when they finally found my hole but not because I was being touched. Actually, my gasp had more to do with the fact that I hadn't realized how much slick was practically pouring out me.

I'd never gotten wet unless I was in heat and my heat wasn't for another week. I'd read that it was normal for omega's to get wet like this when they felt pleasure but, until now, I'd never experienced pleasure from anyone, so I didn't know if what I read was true or not.

"Fuck you're so wet," Cain panted as he easily slid two fingers inside of my asshole.

I felt embarrassed at being so loose but my alpha didn't seem to mind as he carefully, yet clumsily, fucked me with his fingers.

"Is that good for you?" He asked with an innocent, hopeful look in his eyes, when I could no longer suppress my moans.

"I-it doesn't h-have to be," I stuttered, as I closed my eyes; overwhelmed by the pleasure I was experiencing.

Suddenly his fingers stopped and I opened eyes, confused.

"Was I doing okay or not?" He demanded coldly.

"Y-yes. Of course Alpha," I whimpered fearfully at his abrupt coldness and bared my neck once more.

His face softened, "I'm still not going to hurt you," he cooed apologetically. "I was just anxious. I want to be good at this... for the future."

A part of me felt intense jealousy when Cain mentioned the future because I knew I wouldn't be included in it. This alpha was already the best lover I'd ever had... I didn't want to share... but, I knew I wasn't free to be with anyone. I was just the common whore. Of course... such a perfect alpha would require a better partner... or even a plethora of them. In no time at all, my jealously faded and I felt a sad sort of emptiness.

"Are you okay?" Cain asked in a concerned voice while he slowly began to move his fingers again. "You scent is all over the place," he winced as he sniffed the air.

I could only nod as my body relaxed beneath his touch, while his scent surrounded me. Moments later his fingers brushed against a bundle of nerves that had me arching my back off the carpet. I briefly registered Cain's pleased smile before I completely lost control of myself.

In a matter of seconds I was a moaning mess and I couldn't stop myself from tripping over the words "Cain! Alpha... my Alpha.. Cain..."

I was so close to cumming but part of me knew there was no way I'd get there. Any minute now, Cain would stop and I would suffer. That's what they all did to me... that's how I knew it was my turn to offer whatever I could to please them.

"Are you close pup?" Cain moaned as I let out a particularly loud cry of my own.

"Very," I whispered, preparing myself to be discarded.

"What's your name pup?" The alpha asked.

"Fae," I whimpered as my orgasm neared.

"Cum for me Fae, cum... for your Alpha," Cain ordered before he enclosed my cock with his mouth once more.

I almost couldn't belief what was happening as my cock erupted, shooting ropes of cum into Cain's mouth, my body exploding with warm tingles as I experienced my first orgasm ever. Unfortunately for me, right as it hit, I felt myself go into heat.

Fuck.


12