True Nature Ch. 05

Story Info
Fae is punished.
7.5k words
4.82
8.5k
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

So... this took me forever to edit and I do apologize BUT check back here in a few days for another update as I'm submitting another chapter in a day or two!

Much love! Xx

Cain's Pov:

I knew it wouldn't take that long to get groceries so I headed to one of my favorite sex shops in town first. I was really excited to find a gift for Fae, so much so that my wolf was practically humming in approval over the thought.

"Cain! How nice to see you again," Jenny, the main sales girl, called out to me as the little bell above the shop's door announced my presence.

She was an extremely attractive beta with a tall and curvy figure. Sporting unnaturally red hair, cold, dark eyes and caramel colored skin that was completely covered in tattoos, she normally took my breath away. In addition to this, she was always wearing some type of leather or bdsm fashion with very high, studded, stiletto boots.

"Hey Jenny," I acknowledged, hoping the flirtatious woman would let me shop in peace.

"How was that flax rope you bought last time? Does it leave the kind of marks you like?" She asked as she tugged at her tight, corset leather top, trying to expose even more of her cleavage. Usually when she did this it made me blush but now... I found I didn't care as much.

"I haven't had anyone to try it on," I shrugged, ignoring her efforts.

Jenny smiled as she brushed a stray strand of red hair away from her pretty face and filled the air with her pheromones as she said, "You know we can play anytime you want, handsome."

I side-eyed her wearily, "Aren't you dating someone from Shadow Pack?"

She gave me another sultry smile, "Part time," she admitted. "But I can take the night off for a big, strong alpha like you."

I shook my head, "I'm not trying to start anything Jenny," I warned, growing tired of her attention when all I wanted was to shop.

"Always so cold," she sniffed in mock sadness before offering me a tight smile.

"Do you have any of the good lace panties back in stock? Or... do you have any dresses?" I asked, hoping to change the subject.

Her eyebrows rose, "Panties and a dress? Well, well, well. And just what kind of kinky shit are you into at the moment Cain? Or are you "just shopping"?" When I didn't answer, she continued with, "You really should join us at the club you know, it would be a riot!"

I shook my head again, "I'm not welcome in Shadow Pack spaces, you know that."

"But you play poker with Frank now!" She protested, "Isn't he like, third in command?"

"Frank breaks a lot of rules," I muttered, thinking of Fae.

"Don't I know it!" She giggled. "Have you seen his toy? Pretty little thing but if the lower ranks find out what he did to an omega-"

I snarled loudly, accidentally cutting her off and she took a step back, startled, before sniffing the air.

"Wait a minute," She sniffed again. "Are you... are you mated?" She asked incredulously, looking me up and down.

"Don't be ridiculous! I don't even date and you know I take medicine for that," I answered as my skin blazed red.

"But you like someone!" She declared with wide eyes. "Who is it? Do I know them? I have to meet the woman that was able to catch Alpha Cain's attention!" She announced, a tad too aggressively.

"My items, please Jenny," I prompted, not wanting her to know anything more than she thought she did.

"Oh alright," she sighed in annoyance as she led me to one of the back rooms, where they kept new items, ready to be stocked. "Have fun," she called out with a roll of her eyes as the little bell sounded once more for her attention.

I stopped in front of a drawer of lace thongs, boy shorts, and bikini style panties in every color imaginable and began to study them. I needed just the right ones for Fae. Something soft, beautiful... feminine. He said he liked pretty things... I thought as I flipped through red and pink lace. I absentmindedly reached into my pocket and clicked the remote while I looked. Knowing Fae would be feeling the vibrations while I was busy with something for him turned me on. It took me over twenty minutes to select three pairs, one in each style. I wanted him to have choices but nothing seemed good enough and unfortunately, I couldn't afford to spend all my money on lingerie, even if my wolf felt like Fae deserved it.

Once I'd settled on my decision, my wolf nudged me over to a rack of dresses that had been ordered for Halloween. I quickly found the style I wanted and after flipping through a couple, I landed on the perfect one. It was pink and girly and sweet. It wasn't the type of dress that would show much skin but even so, it was bound to tempt the mind. I checked the price and sighed in dismay at the cost. $55.09... and the panties were already $12 a piece....

I closed my eyes for a moment, wondering if it was worth it for a boy that I only had 5-6 more days with. It really wasn't, if you looked at it from a financial aspect. My wolf growled at me over that realization and I rolled my eyes at him. I could never leave my finances to biology. I walked away from the dress, intending to pay and leave but then turned back and impulsively grabbed it from the rack. I could just picture how adorable Fae was sure to look in it and I couldn't help myself. However, I should have waited to grab it, for when I exited the back room I ran, face first, into Frank.

"Cain! Wow, didn't expect to see you here. I thought you'd be busy," he said giving a smirk at the word "busy" that made my skin crawl. I clicked off the toy that was controlling Fae, not wanting this confrontation to be a time when the boy received pleasure.

"Why would he be busy?" Jenny asked Frank, nosey as ever, while I headed up to the counter to pay.

"My toy had a malfunction at his place," Frank answered, coding how Fae had gone into heat but Jenny seemed to follow along just fine.

"Oh really?" She asked, mirth and understanding dancing in her brown eyes. "Is that who the dress is for?" She asked me.

"You're buying a dress?" Frank interrupted with a chuckle as he looked at my items. "Damn Cain! I mean, I told you to fuck him up but you're really going the extra mile," he laughed as he picked the pink dress up from the counter.

"I'm trying," I muttered quietly while the hackles on my inner wolf raised in fury.

"Hmm, panties too!" He mused, flicking through the red and pink lace unceremoniously.

I shrugged helplessly, "I know what I like."

"You should really buy him white," Frank suggested, smirking to himself. "Nothing makes his sob like white. It's hot."

"Maybe if I had more money-" I started, trying to stay calm even while my wolf raged.

"Here," he slapped a five dollar bill onto the counter as well as a cheaply made white, lace thong. "Send him home in this. You can do a test run with him wearing them if you want. Just piss on them or something first," he offered with a wink. "It's not good for him to wear fresh clothes. It'll make him "put on airs"."

My hand shook as I took my own money out of my wallet, wanting nothing more than to escape this situation so I could calm down. My wolf was seeing red and it was all I could do to keep my scent from triggering the other beta's into a fight... although, Jenny would probably just watch and place a mental bet.

"I think I'll leave that to you," I hissed, unable to control my voice.

"Now Cain," Frank mocked. "Just because he's in heat, it doesn't mean he's yours. Ok?" He asked with a laugh as he elbowed me in the ribs.

"Why would I keep a whore?" I responded as disgustedly as I could. "I can smell everyone's filth all over him."

"You never know the things you might be into until you try them out." Jenny quipped playfully, trying to lighten the tension as she gave me a pointed look.

"He's just practice for something better. There's someone else I'm into," I told them as I took the bag she offered.

"Oh really? Well how about you bring them along for the next game or two? It'll be for good for the toy. Remind him of his place after being spoiled with pricey lace," Frank chuckled.

"What do you think Jen?" I asked her with a desperate look in my eye, wanting her to admit to being my date but she did no such thing.

"I think I'd love to meet your secret crush," she replied with a wicked smile. "Can I come to a few games Frank?" She asked as she handed me my receipt and holiday coupons.

"Hold on Jenny, let the man answer. So, how about it Cain?" Frank prompted.

"I-I'll ask him today then... he's working right now... at the super store. That's where I was headed next actually," I offered, needing to leave before I shifted and slashed Jenny's throat for meddling.

"Go on to lover boy then," she teased as I began to walk to the store's exit.

"Fae's heats normally last six days," Frank called out as I walked. "I'll expect him the morning after his last night, just in time for game night. Bring your date."

I nodded quickly as I hurried to flee the scene.

"What about me Frank?" I heard Jenny ask as I moved through the doorway.

"Sure, the more the mer-" Frank's voice cut off as the door slammed closed and I walked, as calmly as I could, to my car before I could finally speed away.

********

By the time I'd arrived at the grocery store, I was seething with anger and now I had to figure out a stupid date? I mean, there was a bag boy that was sort of cute but my wolf seemed offended that I would consider anyone but Fae. However, I didn't believe that the omega being my first meant that he should be my only.

"He's NOT mine!" I suddenly growled, so furious with my wolf and myself for feeling any sort of attachment towards the broken omega, that I smashed an orange to a pulp in the palm of my hand.

"Hey Cain... are you okay?" Someone asked and I looked up from the produce section as sticky juice dripped down my hand and on to the floor.

"Oh... hey Ben," I answered, feeling a blush creep over my cheeks at being seen this way by the guy I was about to preposition.

He was cute... if you liked tall, slim, fit, perfect looking omega's with blond hair and bright blue eyes.

"I'm fine... just having a bad day," I told him.

He flashed a blindingly white smile at me, exposing his perfect teeth and I absentmindedly wondered if this wolf had ever had a hard day in his life, as he was the most cheerful person I'd ever met.

"Anything I can help with?" He asked sweetly, as he bagged up my usual order of oranges, before handing them to me.

You should just like him... fuck him even. You'd have a better chance with Ben than you do with Fae. Hell, Ben's kinda pretty. Not in the sort of delicate way that Fae is but you could do worse, I mentally told my wolf. My wolf snarled at me in response but I ignored him.

"What are you doing next Friday," I suddenly asked, wincing slightly as my wolf snapped at me.

"Anything you can think up, sexy," Ben replied, looking hopeful.

"Do you like poker? It's game night at a friends and I was told to bring a date."

"How much to buy in?" He asked, looking curious.

"Only fifteen dollars. It's a pretty friendly game but you can win a lot if you're good," I replied, feeling a tad guilty that I wasn't offering to buy him in myself.

"I can swing that," he told me with a huge grin and I felt even guiltier for inviting him.

"Cool. See you then," I choked out, as we parted ways.

I decided not to tell Ben about the nightly entertainment. The less everyone knew about Fae and I, the better.

******

I drove home slowly, ignoring my confused thoughts, and irritated wolf, while playing with the remote to Fae's toy as I went, not wanting the boy to think I'd forgotten about him. Once I was a few minutes away from my apartment building, I placed the remote to the highest setting and left it like that. Fully intending on turning it off once I'd arrived. For the only thought keeping me calm was of how desperately Fae was sure to want me when I arrived and, strangely, I needed that reassurance after the day I'd had.

I quickly gathered up the groceries and stacked them onto one arm, so that I wouldn't have to make multiple trips, and headed towards the door. However, I stopped short at the sight that met me, through the tiny glass window, in the front door. The beautiful omega was humping my couch in earnest, looking as if he could cum at any moment. My wolf suddenly calmed as we watched, all his aggression leaving his mind as he salivated over the sweet boy in the next room. I felt myself fully harden and once I could no longer stand it, I turned the key in the door and pressed the off button on the remote, calling out to Fae, completely unaware of how drastically my mood was about to change, again.

*******

Fae's Pov:

"Fae! I hope you're hungry! I-"

Cain's voice stopped as he stepped inside, finally hearing his own cries from the overly loud television. He looked me up and down for a moment, as his skin slowly began to turn a bright shade of red, and an angry glare settled on his face. Quietly, he set down an armful of groceries before walking over to the entertainment center. He carefully ejected the disk and removed it from the tv and then made his way to the bedroom... where I'd accidentally left the open velvet bag.

I heard a loud sigh come from Cain and, for once, I could almost taste waves of anger coming from his wolf even though he was so far away. Before I could dwell too long on this strange occurrence, I heard the alpha's steps echo loudly against the tile of his kitchen floor.

"Boy. Get in here. Now." He ordered in a quiet, dark tone that scared me more than I could ever remember being.

"Y-y-yes A-a-" I stuttered as my teeth chattered together in panic but Cain was having none of it.

I shook with fear as Cain grabbed me and shoved my small body against his kitchen wall.

"Don't you dare call me that! If I was your Alpha, you wouldn't have disrespected my private space! You knew that box was locked. If I wanted you to see what was in it, I would have left it unlocked for you!" He roared as he held my jaw in place, forcing me to meet his angry gaze as spit from his words hit my skin.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Ple-"

"Shut up omega," Cain snarled, as his alpha pheromones surrounded me, making me whimper in submission.

Then he released my face so that he could tear my pants down to my ankles while my wolf whined in distress as our class was used as a slur by this alpha. Once my skin was bare, I stumbled along as Cain aggressively pulled me towards the kitchen table. I let out a yelp of pain when I accidentally stubbed my toe on a chair leg, but Cain ignored me.

Cain sat at the table and roughly pulled me over his lap, holding me steady as I squirmed in fear. He then proceeded to spank my ass very hard; probably harder than I'd ever experienced but it was difficult to tell. All I knew was that I was being punished and I felt like a failure for making Alpha so upset with me. Maybe he would stop being nice all together now that I'd ruined everything with my abhorrent curiosity? I couldn't figure out the answer and soon the pain in my ass caused me to loose my mental count of how many spankings I'd received but I knew I'd been given at least over 30, some of them landing on my tiny balls. Each one was just as painful, or more, than the one before it, bruising my skin. At one point, Alpha even spread my cheeks apart so that my tiny hole could be beaten as well and I accepted that I was his to abuse. I'd long ago abandoned any sort of fight that had first taken hold of my body, as I quietly sobbed to myself. I was more distressed over the loss of closeness and over disappointing my alpha than I was over the pain his hands caused me; though the pain did cause me a great deal of discomfort.

Cain didn't speak during my punishment. I expected him to yell more, to degrade me, but all he did was hold me steady and spank. He behaved as if I were only on object to direct his anger on, making me feel sad and lonely. I began to wonder what he was thinking and hoped he wouldn't stay mad at me for long, if I took my punishment like a good boy. I hated that I'd been bad and made my alpha treat me like this. I knew I deserved to be hit... I'd been bad plenty of times in my life and every time was followed by brutal punishment. Cain's method was nothing new, except that my wolf could feel the anger from Cain's own wolf directly, as if we both had shifted or something. There was a heat and brilliance to his anger that I'd never felt with anyone before and his disappointment in me hurt terribly; worse than any punishment.

I'd never wanted to be bad with Cain. I wanted to be good, always good, and he had been telling me that I was but now I'd gone and fucked it all up. Someone actually recognized that I could be good and loosing that cut me deeply but I knew it was all my fault. I cried harder; I just wanted to be his good boy again! Why had I opened the box? Why had I watched the video? I didn't know anymore. All I know was that I was bad! I was a terrible wolf... a terrible omega! I deserved to be a pet; a slave even! My thoughts continued to torment me as I wailed and even my wolf cried out brokenly. I so desperately needed to hear that I was Cain's good boy again, that when his hands finally stilled, I sobbed even harder, needing the praise like air but unable to ask for the breath.

After several minutes of silence, minus the weeping and sniveling on my part, Cain's body jolted, as if he'd been shocked, and then he began to gently rub his hands across my bruised and tender skin. He caressed my asscheeks gently as I cried, rubbing all the sting out of the abused skin before he spoke again.

"Why did you do it, boy?"

I winced at the distancing language but quietly answered anyways, "I... I was curious about what you liked," I sniffed, after taking a moment to gather my thoughts. "I just wanted to be what you liked, whatever it was," I continued honestly, as fresh, hot tears rolled down and off my cheeks, onto the tiles below.

Cain's hands stopped and he allowed me to pull up my pants before he sat me so that I was in his lap. My ass ached as the weight of my body pressed against the alpha's thighs but I ignored it the best I could, as a rush of gratitude flooded my body over finally being held close for a long while. For I desperately needed it. I clung tightly to the alpha, letting out a breath of relief when he didn't push my needy hands away.

"It was still wrong of you to do that," he eventually whispered in my ear, causing chills to run down my spine. "But I'm sorry I lost my temper. I was already angry, earlier today, and when I saw what you had done... I snapped. I shouldn't have punished you with my temper out of control like that. Please forgive me?" The alpha asked as he rubbed comforting circles into my back.

"Yes, Alpha. I can forgive you," I finally managed to choke out. "But you didn't really do anything wrong," I continued, feeling overwhelmed by my misbehavior. "I'm the one that wronged you. I... I deserved that punishment. I am nothing. Less than nothing. I deserve to be treated badly," I explained, as useless tears continued to roll down my cheeks.

"Shhhh don't cry anymore little wolf," he soothed as his scent filled the air around me.

"Y-you... you told me to be good and I wasn't good!" I wailed, feeling my breath quicken.

"Did you cum?" He asked softly as his other hand covered my crotch.

"N-no," I stuttered and I tried to control my breathing as I pushed my small, soft cock into his touch.

"Then you are a good boy," he told me as he continued to rub my back.

I could feel relief throughout my body over his words but at the same time, I couldn't accept the praise that I craved.

"But the box-" I tried to protest.

"Wasn't something I gave you a direct order about," the alpha finished for me, giving me the out I didn't deserve. "And I lost my temper when I shouldn't have. You are a good boy Fae. I'm sorry I made you think otherwise," he continued as my tears came to a stop.

12