True Nature Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was quiet for several minutes, considering the alpha's words but, in the end, I still felt incredibly guilty over my offense.

"I don't feel like I'm good," I finally admitted to Cain. "I feel like you let me off too easy... I really messed up." I hung my head then, the feeling of guilt crushing me, even as the alpha attempted reassurances.

"Hmmm," he mused thoughtfully, standing us up. "I bought you a present pup, but I have an idea of how I could use it to punish you further and make you feel good again."

I perked up a bit, despite my need for more punishment, thinking his gift would be panties. Instead, Cain proceeded to pull out the most beautiful dress I'd ever seen from a large, white, nondescript, shopping bag. It was a pink, gothic, lolita style dress covered in pink bows, ruffles and white lace. I tentatively reached out for it, letting my fingers delicately trace along the white, ruffled sleeve of the beautiful garment.

This was really for me? I wondered.

Nobody had spent money on me in years and never on something so fancy. It felt strange and wonderful all at once and I began to feel excited. It was the most perfect dress and I couldn't wait to wear it! I idly wondered how it would look on me and I hoped Cain would think I looked beautiful in it, more than anything else. The alpha let me study the dress for a couple more moments before he tossed it onto the kitchen tiles. I looked up at him in shock, horrified that such a beautiful dress would be treated in this way. He ignored my expression and pulled out two bags of frozen vegetables and a container of raw chicken breast from another bag and set them on the counter while he gave me orders.

"Get down on the floor, little wolf, stomach first, on top of that dress."

I obeyed, kneeling slowly, cringing as my small form began to smash the perfectly fluffed up bows. I hated this punishment already, for all I wanted was to wear the beautiful dress so that I could feel pretty.

"Good boy," he murmured, petting my head.

I felt myself melt under the familiar touch but jerked suddenly as my cock and ass were filled with familiar vibrations. I tried to look up but the alpha gently pushed my head down, forcing my cheek to rest against the soft, pink fabric as he knelt next to me.

"I saw you humping the couch earlier," he growled quietly as his fingers tightened their hold on my hair. "I could see you through the small window in the front door. And I must admit, you looked pretty sexy like that, acting like my little slut. But," he gave a short, dark chuckle, "I didn't know you were watching me back."

Cain released my hair and stood once more and walked away. I could hear him moving groceries around on the counter as he instructed, "I want you to rub your cock against that dress while I cook us lunch."

"But Alpha-" I tried to protest, out of respect for the dress, only to be interrupted.

"You played with yourself using my things Fae, it's only fair you do the same with your things," he told me, leaving no room for argument.

I blushed then, accepting the logic, and quietly pushed my pants back down my thighs so that my small bare cock could lay against the dress, like I deserved, and began to move.

"I will not stop the vibrations this time, little wolf," he told me and I heard the click of the remote being sat on the counter. "You are to move the entire time I'm cooking. You may cum but you are never to stop moving. I don't care how sensitive you become, so if I were you, I'd try to hold it in."

I began to hump the dress in earnest as I listened to his words, feeling my cock harden as I moved. He chuckled softly as he watched my efforts and lightly slapped my ass, "You like this, don't you pup? I can taste your shame, your arousal... you like being humiliated by your alpha, don't you little boy?"

I moaned loudly as slick began to leak out of my hole. Only Cain could make dirty words like that sound so good. Cain grabbed the end of the dildo and began to slowly fuck my ass with it, testing my self control.

"Yes, that's it my pretty slut, soak your alpha's toy with your loose messy hole," he mocked as I ground my leaking cock into one of the many pink ruffles below me.

I could feel slick and sweat gush out of my hole as the alpha moved the toy and I grimaced when I felt the mixture run down my thighs, staining the dress. Cain hadn't even begun to cook, he simply forced me to ruin my new dress with my own pleasure as he brutally tortured my prostate, forcing an orgasm out of me. I moaned in distress as jets of creamy, sticky, white seed pooled beneath my belly, surely soaking both sides of the beautiful outfit. Cain slapped my ass hard after I came, using the slap to push the vibrating dildo back inside of me, as far as it could possibly go, before standing to prep the food. I whimpered in response to the overstimulation, as I lay on the dress for a couple moments, trying to catch my breath while the toys tortured me.

All too soon the alpha growled, "Get moving pup. You're not allowed to stop until the food is done, remember?" I looked up at him with pleading eyes but he pushed my head back down. "I guess you shouldn't have cum so quickly, huh?" He teased as if that weren't exactly what he'd wanted to happen.

I did my best to obey, wincing and whimpering at the continued contact while the toys relentlessly teased me. Eventually I got hard again and I tried to distract my thoughts with everything that I possibly could, as I was slowly going crazy with the need to cum. At one point, I'd nearly succeeded, using one of my saddest memories to subdue my arousal, but before my cock could soften, Cain's scent overwhelmed and suffocated me, forcing it back into its frantic state.

Realizing that the alpha was in complete control, I began to beg incoherently, though I'm not exactly sure what I was begging for. I wanted to cum but I didn't want to be forced to continue to move afterwards. I wanted to stop moving altogether but if I did that I couldn't cum. It was a perfectly planned catch 22 and my thoughts were so over taken by desire that I'd almost wondered if I'd slipped back into heat and my begging came out as whimpers and cries of "please" that I couldn't control.

Cain ignored me, focusing instead on whatever he was making, and the scent of seared chicken in butter filled the air. However, I could barely smell it for my senses where so full of Alpha. Time seemed to stand still as I breathlessly humped my tiny cock against the dress, humiliating myself before the alpha, but finally, another orgasm and five minutes of post orgasm torture later, Cain told me to stop.

He allowed me to look up at him then and, as sweat poured from every part of me, I noticed two steaming plates on food already set up on the table. Cain offered his hand to me and I reached for it, my sweaty, sticky palm slipping against his clean skin, but he never let me go. Once the alpha pulled me up on shaky legs, he stripped me from my wet t-shirt and wrapped his warm, thick biceps around my quivering, naked body. We stood like that, for several minutes, until I could stand without assistance.

Cain then leaned down to collect the soiled dress and handed it to me. "Here. Go put this on in the bathroom. Do not clean it in any way. You'll be eating lunch in the mess you made."

I felt myself blush brightly at the humiliation and despite everything, I could feel my cock harden once more. Cain noticed and reached his hand in between my thighs, tugging on my small cock until it leaked more pre-cum.

"Hurry back," he ordered, lightly pushing me in the direction of his bathroom.

I hurried to obey, running to the room, and then quickly unzipped the back of the frilly dress, before pulling it over my head and down my body. It fit almost perfectly, save for the space on my chest that would have accommodated a feminine figure. I frowned at that, for I very much wanted to wear something so that I could fill the space in like any pretty girl would. I blushed when I realized I'd just referred to myself as a woman but I didn't let my mind think about it and reached behind my back to zip up the dress. I didn't even allow myself a glance in the mirror so that I could hurry back to Cain.

Once I was back in his kitchen, the alpha smiled approvingly before returning to his previous position, lifting my skirt so that he could palm my needy cock.

"I was right," he purred in my ear, "You do look awfully cute."

I blushed at his words all while wishing he thought I looked more than cute... I wanted to be beautiful to him... but I supposed that in a stained, partially wet dress, cute was as good as I could be. I felt my mood drop slightly but I wasn't surprised when Cain noticed, as he seemed to notice a lot about me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He whispered in my ear as he moved his hand steadily against my hard cock.

I stiffened at being called a girl, but only because I was taken by surprise over how much I liked it when my alpha said it and my thoughts went into overdrive.

How did Cain know I would want to hear that word specifically? How could he read me so well? How could he so easily sense my needs and desires? Or maybe... he didn't? Maybe he was just teasing? Maybe he was actually making fun of me for being dressed like this? I felt incredibly sad over the thought but I didn't know why. I knew I should be use to being mocked by now but the thought that Alpha might be one of the men to deride me cut deep. At the same time, I felt my tiny cock soften completely, though Cain hadn't stopped his erotic touches.

I was so pathetic.

This time, Cain dropped his teasing tone, sounding genuinely unhappy. "Fae what did I do? Did I hurt you? Did I take things too far? Are you okay?" When I couldn't answer he continued earnestly. "I was only going to make you cum once more and then have you eat lunch in that dress okay? Then it'll be over. You can take it off after, I promise, it'll all be over soon."

I moved to rest my forehead against his chest, not understanding the sudden onslaught of emotion I was experiencing. Tears began to roll down my cheeks as I considered his words. "It will all be over soon" Alpha had said... and then... then I would go back to being a boy. Not that I minded that. Sometimes I felt perfectly content that way but right now... the idea of going back was awful and I didn't want it. I just wished that Cain wouldn't make fun of me for what I needed... just like all the other men I'd been with had.

"I don't want to take it off," I finally sobbed.

"Are you sure?" Cain asked, looking concerned.

I nodded frantically against his chest but stopped suddenly, worried that I looked like an idiot.

"Do I look pretty Alpha?" I whispered, not sure if I wanted to hear his answer.

"Of course you look pretty baby. I should have told you that. I'm sorry," he answered as he held me close.

Cain began to gently stroke my cock again, which had begun to harden as he reassured me.

"Why did you call me a girl just now?" I finally asked as I allowed the alpha to sooth me.

"I thought it suited you," he answered simply and I felt myself fully harden at his response.

"Oh," I responded simply, as I hid my blushing cheeks against him, wishing I could hide how I felt about his answer instead.

Cain held me for several minutes before he spoke again. "Come on honey, just relax. I want you to cum for me," Cain told me. He then sank down to his knees and dipped beneath my skirt so that he could swallow my cock.

I gasped, not expecting the alpha to put me in his mouth after how bad I had been today but here he was, swirling his tongue gently around my member as he sucked me off. Sooner than I cared to admit, my legs started to shake and I feared that I'd fall on top of the alpha and ruin his efforts. As if he could read my mind, Cain's hands grabbed my thighs, steadying me, before safely backing me onto the kitchen chair, allowing me to sit.

Cain continued to swallow me, bobbing his head up and down beneath my skirt and I shyly reached to tangle my fingers into his hair. I could feel the back of my dress dampen with slick as the alpha pleasured me but I felt too good to care and my eyes glazed over as breathy moans escaped my mouth. Some coherent part of my brain took notice of the alpha's technique and I flushed with pleasure when I realized he was copying what I'd done to him last night.

Cain was a very good learner and this blow job ended up bringing me to the edge so much faster than he had the night before.

"Alpha! Oh please, may I cum?" I whimpered, needing his express permission.

Cain took his mouth from my cock and I whined until he replaced his mouth with his hand. The alpha resurfaced and lifted my skirt so that we both could see my tiny, swollen cock as he fisted me. With his other hand, Cain reached over, picked my plate up from the table and lowered it down in front of my cock.

"Be a good girl and season your food darling," he ordered as his lust filled eyes met mine.

My body responded to him immediately and I felt my orgasm leave me, coloring my lunch with creamy, white jets of cum as I moaned his name.

I shivered as Cain carefully massaged my tiny cock so that every last drop of cum that could had left me and was deposited onto my food. Once I was completely drained, he placed the plate on the table and arranged my dress so that I was perfectly covered. I looked up at him shyly, not know how to thank him for making me cum like that and I felt a little humiliated when I realized that I wanted Cain to punish me again like this sometime.

Instead of explaining anything, I let my curiosity guide my tongue, "Am I to eat this now Alpha?" I asked, gesturing to the cum covered plate.

Cain blushed at my question, "Well I hoped you... um... I mean it's- Actually... I- No. You know what, no. It's fine Fae. You don't have to. Switch with me?" He asked, looking embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

"I can eat it Alpha. Cum on my food does not bother me," I half-lied.

The truth was, it did bother me when Frank would dump random jizz on my food, which was already on the verge of spoiling, on more occasions than not. It did bother me when I'd wait all day to eat and all I'd receive was a disgusting bowl of Frank piss and seed. It did bother me, the taste of most men's cum and having most of my meals destroyed by it.

However... it did not bother me that Cain had prepared fresh food for me and made me orgasm all over it. It did not bother me to have the alpha use my own pleasure against me. Giving Cain what he wanted never seemed to bother me at all. I was a bit anxious that I wouldn't like the taste of myself but if this is what Cain wanted, then I wanted to please him. So, I picked up my fork and took a deep breath.

The alpha looked unsure and he pushed his own plate towards me, offering his clean food for me to eat once more. I ignored him and pulled my plate closer, spearing a piece of chicken and broccoli with a particularly large white glob on it. I quickly put the bite in my mouth, trying not to think about it as I chewed. I heard Cain gasp softly as he watched, his cheeks burning red as I continued to chew. He gently, but half-heartedly, pushed his plate towards me again, giving me a final out, but it was too late. However much he'd been trying to hide it, I could finally scent Cain's own arousal. Something about this turned my alpha on, so I was not about to stop eating. Besides, Cain was a very good cook and my own addition really didn't taste that bad.

********

Cain's Pov:

I sat on the couch, with Fae wrapped up in my arms, as he watched Disney's Cinderella on my tv and I smiled softly when he gasped at the fairy god mother's handiwork. He seemed completely content as he snuggled in closer after gleefully clapping over Cinderella's gown and I couldn't stop myself from studying him.

After lunch I'd cleaned the boy off in a bath and then I had him take a nap. When he woke, I ordered pizza for dinner, letting the boy choose any toppings he liked, which is how we'd ended up with all the meats and all the veggies Luigi's had to offer, plus pineapple, on one pizza. I decided we should watch a movie while we ate and asked Fae to pick out anything he wanted to see. He instantly looked at my old collection of disney princess dvds and after several quiet minutes of intense study, he selected Cinderella.

We sat on the couch and ate quietly but once we'd both had our fill, Fae had shyly scooted himself close to me and my wolf's natural instinct was to gather the boy in my arms. For once, I did exactly what my wolf wanted, and I felt a sense of peace overcome me as I obeyed. I absentmindedly began to picture what my life might be like if I had someone like Fae to come home to everyday. True, we hadn't spent that long together but there was something about him that no amount of medication I took could shake. I felt physically and mentally better after spending time with this boy. I didn't know how else to explain it but it was as if being with him re-energized me and the constant loneliness my wolf normally felt, melted away. At times, the boy almost felt like family to my wolf and I marveled at his connection.

I softly kissed the top of Fae's head as I thought about how out of control my temper had gotten earlier; wincing at the memory while my wolf growled at me. I'd never let myself release my anger in that way before and a messed up part of me had enjoyed holding power over Fae. He had done wrong and no one could save him from my wrath and I loved it! But at the same time... I didn't want to abuse someone. It didn't matter that Fae was an omega or that he was Frank's pet, Fae was a living being that deserved fair treatment from me and I felt that I'd gone a bit too far.

I didn't so much regret spanking him in general. The boy had deserved as much and he knew it. I did, however, regret the anger I'd felt towards him, which had allowed me to spank the omega for much longer and much harder than he truly deserved. It didn't matter that Fae thought he deserved worse. I knew better and I vowed right then to never punish Fae while I was angry with him again. I would be calm and think rationally if the boy did something else to be punished for, I would give myself time to form an appropriate response.

I jumped slightly when a small noise broke through my pondering and looked down in surprise to see that Fae had fallen fast asleep, snoring softly as the movie neared it's happy end. I smiled to myself over the sight, for he looked adorable in my oversized shirt and pants that covered him hand and foot. I watched the boy for a few minutes as a feeling of awe came over me. This omega trusted me so much, to sleep against me like this, and I hadn't done much to earn that trust. I decided then, given the circumstances, that the little wolf would probably prefer to sleep alone in the bed, rather than to have me join him without any sort of permanent bond between us.

I carefully cradled the boy in my arms, taking care to support his weight evenly so that he did not wake, and softly walked down the hallway to the bedroom. Once inside, I gently laid his sleeping form on top of the covers and pulled another blanket, that had been abandoned on the floor, over the tiny omega's body. Satisfied that the boy was comfortable, I kissed his forehead and then made my way from the space, ready for a long night on the couch.

12