True Nature Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cain straightened my shirt and centered the knotted rope down the center of my body. He then took the rope around my thigh and knotted it behind me, just under my ass. I watched, fascinated, as he redirected the rope back to the front my body and threaded it through the bottom knot and around to my back once more. He kept up a pattern of lacing the rope in the front and knotting it in the back until he reached the top of my body. He then brought the remaining rope behind me and tied it off so that there was less tension on my neck and then he stepped back, studying his work.

"Looks alright," he muttered, dropping to his knees as he checked the knots. "Are you comfortable Fae?" He asked, dropping his dominance as he shyly looked up at me.

"I'm fine Alpha," I told him, feeling surprisingly comfortable with how the rope and fabric clung to my skin. "Can I see how I look?" I asked, wanting to rush to his small bathroom.

"Just a second," he chuckled as he took one of the pink ribbons, wrapping it around my thigh just below the hem of his t-shirt and tying a bow. He did the same to my other thigh and I could feel my skin glowing with warmth over how pretty I felt.

The moment he finished, I hurried to the bathroom and studied Cain's handiwork in the tiny mirror. The alpha slowly came up behind me and, when he reached me, he began to undo my messy braid.

"You look beautiful," Cain said as he brushed his fingers through my hair. I mentally agreed as I studied my reflection, loving how the rope gave me the allusion of curves. "But," he started again after a moment of silence. "I do think you need to be punished," he whispered the last word into my ear, making me shiver, as he nipped at my earlobe.

My troubled eyes met his calm ones in the mirror. "Don't worry pup, it won't hurt," he murmured, kissing my neck. "Let's go eat breakfast," he continued.

I caught a glint of excitement in his eye before I turned from the mirror. I did not, however, notice the extra length of rope in Cain's hand.

********

Cain's Pov:

When we got to the kitchen I had Fae sit at the table and knelt to my knees before him, showing the boy the length of black rope I'd brought with me. It was the longest rope I owned, 100 feet to be exact, and I had been waiting for a moment to use it for years. I quickly made a loop at the center and brought the rope underneath the chair and across his thighs, threading the free ends of rope through the loop. Then I turned the rope so that the connection I'd made was hundred beneath the chair and couldn't be seen.

I smiled at the sight of the black rope wrapped around the omega's slim, pale thighs. The contrast of colors was beautiful and I quickly got back to work so that I could see more. I brought the rope back around Fae's thighs, making a loop when the rope was half way across. Then, I brought the remaining rope the rest of the way over Fae's thighs and under the chair, threading the free rope through my new loop before making another. I repeated my ties over and over, holding the rope at an even tension, until I reached the omega's ankles. I brought the remaining rope up through the middle loop and split the ends. I then, carefully, took Fae's small foot into my palm and grabbed one half of rope in my other hand, looping it behind the boy's big toe before repeating the process with his other foot. I finished the tie by threading the ends back through the last loop I'd made on his ankles.

I stepped back to observe my work and smiled with satisfaction at how beautiful the mermaid leg tie looked on Fae. He was made to be tied up, the way he was, all delicate and porcelain. The sight of the dark ropes wrapped around him was breathtaking and I needed more. I quickly kissed the top of his head before rushing back to my room for a second length of rope, also black, as I didn't want to ruin the striking atheistic. I hesitated for a moment, considering, before I picked up my Polaroid camera as well and then hurried back to Fae.

"Are you alright?" I asked him when I got back, needing to check in.

"Yes Alpha," he answered, in the same breathless tone he'd been using all morning. I smiled to myself, he really was an adorable omega.

"Bring your arms behind the chair pup," I instructed and adjusted them so that the blood circulation would not be disturbed. "Alright, now hold still," I ordered as I knelt behind him.

I then split my rope in half and brought the center up against the lower back of the chair, beneath Fae's arms and then pulled the rope through the bite, so that his arms were tied against the chair. I made another loop around his arms so that they were secure and then pulled the rope through my second bite and up to the back of his arm. I stood and slowly walked the rope around the front of Fae's body, adjusting it so that it sat right under his nipple line and I felt my cheeks heat up when I caught the look he was giving me.

The boy needed to be fucked.

I walked the rope back around and secured it behind the omega, trying to keep myself from ruining my work and cutting the boy free so that I could ravish him on the spot. Instead, I walked back around so that I could line more rope across Fae's chest, this time, above his nipple line, pinching them as I passed, before securing the rope in the back once more.

I leaned in, kissing Fae's neck as I continued, draping the rope up and over his shoulder, loosing myself in his scent. He smelled so good, like lavender and vanilla, springtime and rain...his smell soothed and tempted me, the more I pushed my nose into his scent gland, the more I wanted to linger. I licked the sensitive spot, teasing him with my tongue but wanting so much more. Maybe... maybe I could...

Bite him, my wolf whispered.

I jerked away, as if electricity had shocked me, before drilling it into my memory that I needed to take more medication.

I then went through the motions of threading the harness design against Fae's chest, feeling a little disturbed over what I'd almost done. However, I knew I needed to put the moment behind me, for I did not want to upset the little omega. I walked back behind the boy to finish the harness and then turned my attention to the omega's hair. Brushing it out once more with my fingers, I began weaving the tresses into a fishtail braid, loving how Fae's white hair gave dimension to the entire look. Satisfied with my work, I walked around to face the boy and smiled back at the happy look he gave me.

Unfortunately, and all too soon, Fae's smile dropped and I could smell wisps of the omega's anxiety.

"Isn't this supposed to be a punishment Alpha?" He suddenly asked, looking up at me, wide eyed.

"Yes," I answered weakly. Not really wanting to punish the omega for something as innocent as him missing me.

"Does that mean you're going to h-hurt me... now that I can't get away?" He murmured, looking shattered.

"I'm not going to hurt you," I promised, catching his eye. "I might spank you sometimes but I will never purposefully injure you. Do you understand me Fae?" I asked as my thumb tenderly caressed the side of the omega's soft cheek.

He leaned into my touch then, licking my palm before resting against my hand.

"Are you okay pup?" I asked, needing reassurance that it was safe to proceed. "Just say the word and I can cut you free."

"But the rope-" he objected.

"Can be replaced," I finished for him, giving him a serious look. "So, let me ask again. Are you okay?"

"Yes Alpha," the boy answered instantly, this time with a hint of a smile against his lips. "I wish I knew what I looked like though, all tied up," he added, peaking up at me shyly, nodding to the camera I'd sat on the table when he caught my attention.

"Are you sure pup? I mean, I did want to photograph you but I didn't know if you'd be alright with it," I asked, hoping he really didn't mind.

For my own selfish reasons, I wanted to remember the omega like this forever. He looked so angelic... almost ethereal. I needed to capture the moment badly and I mentally swore at myself for not owning a better camera, knowing my little Polaroid's paled in comparison to the real thing, one-thousand times over.

"I'm use to having my picture taken," he answered easily, causing my wolf to snarl angrily at the implication but I kept my body from reacting the same way. I didn't want to frighten the omega and he always seemed to be frightened when my wolf was jealous.

Instead, I offered him a half smile as I aimed the camera. "Why does Frank need pictures of you?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer as I snapped several pictures of my own.

"They're for his friends... you don't have one?" He asked, innocently, as if genuinely curious, but I growled in return, long and low, unable to help myself.

"No," I finally managed, feeling ashamed when the boy barred his neck, the best he could, despite the ropes.

I lifted his chin so that he could see I wasn't angry with him and the boy bit his lip, as if considering something, before he blurted out, "Are you going to take pictures for your friends too? Or for Frank?" Fae quickly looked down after he asked, his cheeks turning bright red, and I could sense a fresh wave of anxiety in the air.

"Frank isn't my friend," I told him, forcing my wolf and my tone to remain calm. "I just go to his stupid little games so that I can win some extra money. I make minimum wage at my job right now."

Fae seemed to brighten at my response so I continued, "And I don't have friends but if I did, I'd never let them see you like this."

"Never?" He asked, looking up at me with teary eyes.

I sniffed the air for a moment, and breathed a sigh of relief when I could not sense the omega in any type of distress. In fact... he was happy.

"Never," I reassured him, with a kiss. "Any pictures I take are mine. I'll keep them where you found that dvd I made." I told him with a wink and grinned when he began to blush deeper, as he processed what I'd said.

********

Fae's Pov:

I didn't know how to respond to Cain's words about keeping the photos to himself but I forgot to reply when he presented one of them before me.

"I look..." I didn't know what to say.

The photo showed a very pretty omega, wrapped up in tight bonds that made the skin in between them look plump and delicate. The sight took my breath away and I could not register that the person in the picture was actually me. No. This person looked too otherworldly with their beauty. Not only that, but the person in the photo looked too happy... too comfortable... I studied my shining green eyes for a moment and I found that I couldn't trust them. I looked like a fucking mated omega and it unsettled me to see that look in my eyes, knowing the truth.

"Perfect," Cain finished for me when I couldn't think of a word to describe how I felt.

I blushed more deeply, knowing I didn't look "perfect" but I loved the alpha's perception of me. I couldn't think of anything to add but luckily, I didn't have to.

"Are you hungry?" Cain asked, putting the photo back on the table so that he could snap a few more pictures.

"A little," I answered and my stomach flipped as I tried to put the unsettling thoughts in the back of my mind.

"I was thinking I could make you something. Do you like French toast?" He asked.

"Do you have any honey?" I asked hopefully. "Ms. Luna use to make it that way," I told him, forgetting he didn't know about my past.

"Ms. Luna?" He asked, with a strange look on his face.

"She took care of me when I was young, before I presented," I told him, not wanting to talk about her anymore, for every memory of her hurt. She was the closest thing I had to a mother and I'd never be able to see her again.

Cain nodded thoughtfully but he didn't say much, instead, he started getting everything together for breakfast.

"Well shit," he muttered, looking into his pantry. "It doesn't look like I have any honey pup. But I can run to the store real quick and get you some."

I froze at his words, suddenly scared and overly aware that I was bound and unable to escape, as flashes from my nightmare began to replay themselves in my mind. I didn't want to be left alone while restrained. Master Owen had been the only person to do that to me and it ended up causing so much damage that Frank never repeated his brother's antics.

I was terrified that if Cain left: I'd have some sort of panic attack, that I'd piss myself or that I'd hurt myself trying to shift. It was alright being tied up with the alpha here. In fact, I rather liked it, but the thought of being left alone... with no end in sight? The mere idea was its own nightmare.

After several tense seconds, Cain sniffed at the air and took a step back, looking uncomfortable and overwhelmed.

"Fae... baby you need to calm down okay?" He told me as he scrunched up his nose in pain, taking another step back. "I don't know what you're so afraid of but I promise you're safe."

I watched him take yet another step back and I panicked further, feeling like the alpha was trying to leave me. I began to twist and turn, struggling against my binds in an effort to follow him. He couldn't just leave. Not now! What if someone happened by his apartment while he was gone? And found me like this? Would I be tortured?? I knew my thoughts were not rational but I couldn't control my very intense fear of being left.

"Stay!" I finally begged when he stepped back again. I then barred my neck, afraid of the consequence of giving an alpha an order. "Sorry, sorry, sorry," I whispered over and over, as I mentally relived a gruesome punishment that Master Owen had put me through.

Suddenly, my head was pressed against Cain's warm, bare stomach and his arms were wrapped around me tightly as he covered me in his scent while I shook with terror. He then dropped down so that his warm grey eyes could look into mine.

"I won't leave," he told me as he gently cupped my chin and cheeks in his hands. "I'm sorry. Your scent was overwhelming... I didn't mean to scare you. You're safe."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry-" I continued on, unable to stop myself.

"Shhh baby, you're okay. I'm not going anywhere, alright? Do you want me to untie you?"

I aggressively shook my head "no" as I continued my sorry's.

"You don't have to be sorry. You're not in trouble. You are good," he whispered back, ignoring my incessant apologies.

Cain continued to whisper over my sorry's as he rubbed my shoulders, never leaving my side for a moment and finally, I was able to stop the stupid chant.

"Punishment?" I eventually asked, in a soft, drained voice. I felt incredibly young and vulnerable and I knew I was a terribly disobedient omega. I always had been.

"No," Cain told me as he rested his head on my lap. "Did I mess up Fae?" He asked, and I could faintly scent his shame.

When I couldn't find the words to speak, he continued, "I never want to take things too far... with you... with anyone... fuck... I fucked up..." he sighed and I felt a teardrop on my thigh.

I didn't know what to do and I felt horrible for making my alpha so upset. I'd never made anyone cry before, I really was the worst omega of all time... I deserved punishment.

"Punish me," I offered, feeling guilty.

"No!" Cain snapped. He then took a deep breath and looked up at me. "I'm not going to punish you. And I was just playing really, when I said you should be punished for sleeping on the floor. I didn't even mean it... I just thought I could make it fun but now you're upset and you won't let me untie you...." he sighed. "I'm going to take care of you now, okay? I'll make you breakfast-"

When I tensed, he began to stroke my thigh, "Hey, don't worry, I'm not leaving... I just hope you like syrup," he told me with a half-hearted smile.

I suddenly felt so warm inside. Cain wanted to take care of me and he was sorry for upsetting me? I didn't know what to do with that information but it made me wish once more that he would bite me. I was completely spoiled with this alpha and I found myself dreading the thought of going back to Frank after how much Cain was pampering me.

Further more, I now couldn't understand why Frank wanted to degrade and use me the way he did. I'd always assumed it was because I was an omega; an omega who always misbehaved... but now I wasn't sure. Cain was so sweet to me. I hadn't stopped being an omega or a whore. I was still disobedient. I couldn't change who I was... but this alpha was still here, treating me like I was special. Maybe... just maybe I deserved better. Besides, my wolf did crave the attention and my whole being wanted nothing more than to be his. I was falling in love with Cain.

"I don't mind... Daddy," I finally told him, blushing when the word slipped out, not having called anyone that before. I hadn't even meant to say it... but the word fell naturally from my lips.

Cain turned bright pink but I could feel that he wasn't upset, so I only smiled shyly, hoping it was okay.

"Um.. I.. I'm gonna go make your food now," he muttered and he quickly stood to his feet but I still got an eyeful of the outline of his hard cock, his grey sweatpants clinging to it, and my mouth watered at the sight.

"The syrup might taste even better if I'm cleaning it off of your cock, Daddy," I responded, turning pink myself over my sudden boldness but it couldn't be helped.

I wanted to give Cain everything. I wanted to be his plaything, his toy, his pet, his sub his lover, his wife, his husband, the mother of his pups, his friend, someone who'd take care of him in any way.... I wanted to be his mate so, so badly! If I could somehow seduce him into wanting me back, I would. It didn't matter that he hadn't bitten me, I would do everything in my power to tempt him and maybe, one day, he would want me. I'd let him do anything he wanted without complaint. I would even obey him over Frank, to prove my worth, if that's what I had to do. Cain was mine.

He choked at my response and bit his lip, "You need to eat," he finally said, turning away from me.

I would have been sad if I hadn't seen how badly I was affecting Cain, but I now felt amused by how hard the alpha was trying to resist. I watched him cook for several minutes and when the bread was finally laid out in the skillet, I channeled all my feelings of lust, arousal and need that I had over Cain. I surprised myself and ended up soaking the seat of my chair with slick, despite the plug. I heard it drip onto the tile as the air filled with my suffocating pheromones.

"Fae!" Cain gasped, taking a step back from the stove as my scent overwhelmed him. "Please," he whimpered and his eyes glazed over with lust as they zeroed in on my mouth.

"Yes Alpha?" I asked, feigning innocence and confusion.

He quickly pulled his pants down and his throbbing cock sprang up at attention, leaking pre-cum all over the tip, before he inched closer to me. "Please open your mouth," he whined as I continued to allow myself to be fully aroused by him.

I wished so badly that I could smell what he did, so I could truly understand how much I was affecting him, but from the look of things, I was in control.

"No syrup?" I asked, looking at up him with wide eyes.

He growled a little and walked over to his pantry and took out the syrup. He then stopped by the the stove to flip the French toast and turned down the fire before he finally stood in front of me once more. I nodded, expectantly, and he rolled his eyes. He then bit his lip as he messily drizzled a thin layer of syrup all over his cock and balls.

"Happy?" He asked as drops of the sticky liquid hit the tile with my slick.

I smiled sweetly and nodded at him.

"You're cleaning this up later," he warned as he pressed his cock against my lips.

I let my tongue flicked around the tip, playing with him.