True Nature Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm already cleaning up your mess," I teased before easing his sweet cock into my mouth.

Cain moaned, sounding desperate as he pushed his cock all the way down my throat in one go, gagging me. I smiled to myself as I expertly took what he had to offer, loving every second that he cut off my air supply.

"You look so sexy like this!" The alpha cried out he smeared syrup all over my face, smacking my cheeks with his sticky cock.

I burned with pleasure as I took his abuse, leaving my mouth wide for whenever he wanted to use my throat again; which he did.

I'm not sure how long Cain used my face for but by the end of it, my actual breakfast burned to a crisp. In fact, I was incredibly annoyed when Cain suddenly pulled out of my mouth, turning to the stove in shock, as a burning smell filled the air. The alpha hurriedly turned off the fire and took the skillet away from the heat, swearing under his breath when he burned his fingers. He then turned to look at me with wild eyes as he breathed rapidly. I gave him the most innocent look that I could before licking my lips suggestively.

"I enjoyed that meal," I quipped, hiding my smile.

Cain rolled his eyes, "I give up trying to cook, you get oatmeal." He grunted in response as he ripped open a package and emptied the contents into a plastic bowl.

He then added in some milk and stuck it in the microwave before returning to me. I opened my mouth again, wanting him to continue, but he shook his head and walked behind me.

"I need to untie you," he explained. When I started to protest, he cut me off. "This isn't up for debate Fae, you've been tied long enough."

I sighed, a little frustrated when I realized I'd lost control of the moment, but Cain was back to taking care of me and I loved being the one he took care of so I settled down. It took the alpha ten minutes to free me and then picked me up from the chair, carrying me in his arms as he walked back to the microwave to grab the oatmeal and a spoon.

"You made such a mess," he told me as he situated me to a comfortable position on his lap. "That plug barely contained your slick, you left it all over the chair."

I blushed.

"Such a good girl," he purred, as he dipped the spoon into the oatmeal and then offered it to me.

I opened my mouth to receive the bite, like a baby bird, feeling a sense of peace come over me as Cain fed me like I was a child. He then carefully ran his thumb over a glob of syrup and precum and then brought the thumb to his lips, tasting my messy face.

"So sweet," he hummed and then he leaned in to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around him then, and pulled him close, trying to pour all of my complicated feelings into the kiss, but I don't think he understood.

After several minutes of tender kissing he pulled back and whispered, "Let's go take a shower."