True Nature Ch. 09

Story Info
Cain finds himself… and a dark secret.
10.6k words
4.86
7.6k
12

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***I'll just leave this here...

xx***

Cain's Pov:

Fae looked up at me through pained eyes and a broken expression as I placed my hand on Ben. Inwardly I flinched, feeling guilty that I'd hurt the omega. I thought he might be jealous of my date but I hadn't actually expected the faint taste of his pain. I half expected my wolf to stop me, when I dropped my hand to Ben's thigh, but then I remembered, my wolf was silent and my senses were beginning to fade.

"Have you ever sucked an omega's cock before?" I startled out of my thoughts at the sound of Jenny's question.

"No ma'm," Fae answered softly, looking rather humiliated as he made his way over to us.

I felt something cold begin to knot within my stomach. I did not want Fae to touch Ben. I knew the little omega would not enjoy touching another omega and I was furious over the situation but I felt locked down inside of myself and I did nothing to stop the order.

My vision blurred and suddenly Fae was in his small, ragged wolf form with his tiny, shaking paws on top of Ben's lap. I felt the knot in my stomach burst into flames.

"What?" I growled angrily. "You must be mad Frank! You cannot defile an omega from Lotus Pack like that! You forget yourself! You know how protected they are!"

I could really care less about the Lotus Pack's values but I was pretty sure that Frank would be more receptive to Ben's virtue than if I were to defend Fae's. The truth was, I hated the thought of Fae touching anyone in any form... anyone but me.

Frank smiled wickedly, "You said the omega didn't want a slut. Now he has a beast. He can choose which he likes better."

Fae looked at me again, pleading with me for some kind of order that would free him from Frank but, again, I did nothing.

My vision blurred once more and suddenly Fae was screaming at me, "Please!" He skrieked as he ran towards towards me, grabbing at my coattails as he kneeled before me in total submission. "Please Alpha, take me with you! I'll be so good, I promise! I won't touch anything that I shouldn't, ever again! I'll make you happy, I promise! If... if you want him, I'll make both of you happy!" He continued to beg. "I'll serve you! You can share me, anything you want! I'll do anything, I'll give you everything. Just please, please, please don't leave me!"

Jenny began to tease me and I offered a cold excuse, unwilling to defend the omega when he was causing such a scene. He was making too much trouble for us both and I knew if he didn't stop, that I would never be able to see him again.

"Let go of me Omega," I finally hissed, meeting his pleading, bright eyes with in an icy gaze of my own.

"But I-"

"Now!" I ordered, embarrassed by how weak Fae was making me look in front of the beta's and Ben. Alpha's were meant to be obeyed, no matter what.

The boy finally shut up and bared his neck and I found that I was not as relieved as I expected. Instead, I felt ashamed of myself for ignoring his pleas but my wolf was too far gone to help me set things right. I felt like such a failure but I couldn't let myself worry too much. I had Ben to take care of after all.

"Cain, all things considered, how about you don't come back for future game nights," Frank announced.

I felt my heart clench at his words. This was wrong. I needed to take Fae home with me. I couldn't stand the thought of never seeing him again. However, my body refused to respond and I felt my mind slipping. Going without my wolf's voice for so long was beginning to make me sick. So, I payed Frank and did nothing. I didn't even spare a look back at the shaking boy that I cared for.

I was weak. I was a coward. I was nothing. Fae's broken look was burned within my mind and it was already beginning to haunt me.

I woke up from my nightmare screaming and shaking, covered in sweat and completely unaware of the many obstacles holding me down.

"Make it stop!" I cried. "I failed, I failed him! Please, give me the pills. Make this stop! I don't want to remember!!" I begged to the dead space around me, unable to see anything but Fae's crying face in my mind. Unable to feel anything but immense pain and loneliness running through my veins.

I felt a sharp jab to my arm and my vision blurred, sending things to black once more.

The next thing I knew, I was alone with Fae in my bed, back at my apartment. He was smiling shyly up at me while I calmly tied his arms above his head, connecting them to my bed frame.

"Are you going to whip me now?" He asked softly, looking at me with complete trust and adoration.

"Mmm," I groaned, loving how helpless he looked before me. "Would you like that honey?" I asked, nervous about causing him too much pain.

"I like everything you do to me," the boy practically purred as he arched his back, pushing his pelvis up as his little cock tried to reach my touch.

I let my finger gently trail down his weeping member, "How many?" I asked, needing the omega to show that he truly wanted this.

"Alpha... are you worried? You yourself said that the leather isn't made to cut through my skin. Please don't be afraid. I like your fantasies."

"I like you more," I quietly admitted.

Fae smiled, "Start with ten lashes," he suggested and I felt my shoulders sag in relief at being given an answer.

I carefully picked up the leather flogger and ran my fingers through the strands, triple checking that there were no sharp edges that would tear at the omegas skin. Satisfied, I pulled my arm back and released, focusing my efforts on Fae's creamy, pale thighs. As the leather connected with skin, the color shifted from white to a startling bright pink.

"Harder!" Fae encouraged, holding his thigh still for me.

I whipped him again in the same place, eyes focused on the blushing patch of skin. This time when the snap connected the pink bloomed into a light red, looking spectacular surrounded by the rest of his pale flesh. I wanted more.

"Mmmm.. more," Fae begged. I smiled, loving how perfectly we fit together.

"Three," I muttered to myself as I connected the leather with his skin again, this time on the opposite thigh, eliciting a pleasured groan from the little omega.

Two smacks later his left thigh bore a striking red patch, identical to his right. I pulled back for a moment to examine my handiwork before raining three perfectly accurate blows to Fae's nipple's and stomach. My cock ached as I watched the tiny buds swell and become puffy from the force of my hit while his breath came out in tiny, breathless gasps. Fuck he looked beautiful.

"Lift up your legs," I ordered, "And spread them wide. I want to use the last two strikes on your hole and balls."

Fae bit his lip, looking at me nervously. He knew he was about to be in a world of pain but he also knew that this type of treatment usually sent him into subspace when we played. I watched him consider his options before he finally gave in an did as I told him.

"Such a good little boy," I praised, truly pleased that he was trusting me to make him feel good in such an intense way. "You know these last two will hurt the most," I cooed, trying to relax him. "But that's only because you need a lot of pain to reach that still moment."

"Yes Alpha," Fae panted, looking up at me with complete trust in his beautiful eyes.

I quickly leaned down to kiss the omega, gently reassuring him as my tongue probed his needy mouth. Then I broke from the kiss to nuzzle against the scent gland in his neck.

"I'm going to bite you there one day," I murmured before pulling away.

Fae beamed at me and began to lift his legs.

"Fuck, you're so perfect," whispered, as I took in the sight of his small, puffy hole. It looked completely fucked out and beautiful and I felt a sense of pride knowing that it was my cock that had destroyed it.

Fae blushed and bit his lip.

"None of that sweetheart," I warned, "I don't want you to injure yourself by biting too hard when I make contact."

Fae nodded and released his lip, looking at me expectantly.

"How bad do you want it, my little slut?" I asked, teasing him as I let the leather strands brush lightly against his balls.

"Please, please Alpha," he whimpered as he flushed with pleasure, "The waiting is the worst part... just do it. Please. I need this."

I took pity on my struggling omega and did as he said. I pulled back and quickly brought the flogger down against his hole, much harder than I had previously on the other parts of his body.

Fae screamed in pleasured agony as I made contact, "Fuck!! Ugh more," he begged, his eyes screwed up in concentration as he clenched his jaw.

"Relax baby," I ordered, "You don't want to tense up for this last one."

"Yes Alpha", he sighed happily and slowly he began to let go of all the tension in his body, save for his rock hard cock. When I was sure he wasn't tight anywhere, I pulled back and let loose the final lash, as hard as I possibly could without injury, right across Fae's tiny balls.

Fae screamed in relief as he came, eyes rolling to the back of his head. I stepped back to catch my breath, marveling at how serene he looked.

Suddenly the omega's eyes snapped open.

"Why didn't you take me with you?" He asked, in a dull, monotone voice.

"What? What do you mean Fae? We are together... happy."

"No. You didn't want this, remember? You gave me back... I wanted to stay with you," Fae answered, in the same flat tone, while at the same time, his slight form wavered before my eyes.

"Fae?" I asked, stepping towards him, suddenly afraid.

"Everything hurts," he told me, a dead look in his eyes.

Suddenly Fae's skin was covered in bruises, whipping marks and waste.

"Fae?? Baby what's happen- are you okay?" I asked, terrified of what I was seeing.

"Why did you give me back? I... I love you," he told me, reaching out a battered hand towards me, his fingers nails split and purple.

"No... no! I wouldn't give you back. You're mine," I cried, trying to soothe him. Why did he look so injured? Had I done this?

Fae looked up at me with hurt in his eyes as his body began to fade. "I hope he looks like you," the omega muttered as he tentatively rubbed his flat stomach.

"Fae! Baby don't go! What's happening? I don't want you to go!" I begged, realizing that I was now handcuffed to the wall behind me.

"Save me," the tiny omega whimpered, before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"Fae?? No! Come back! Please come back! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything. I was just being stupid. I didn't mean any of it! Please! I want you with me! Come back!" I begged the darkness, only to be met with an annoying beeping sound that slowly surrounded me.

*********

I carefully opened my eyes and took in a white room with bad art as the irritating beeping from my nightmare continued. I looked over to my left and realized that the sound was coming from a machine... a heart monitor to be exact. A heart monitor that was... hooked up to me. I tried to remember how I got here but I couldn't. I slowly looked around the room to see if anyone was waiting for me but to my disappointment, there was no one. My wolf whined in dismay. But... why? I was always alone.

The door to the room opened and in walked a handsome beta that looked a lot like Ben, only much older.

"Are you awake for real this time?" The healer asked in a curt tone that made me feel as if I'd misbehaved.

"I... I think... so?" I said, feeling a little groggy.

"Well let's hope so. The sooner you leave my hospital the better."

"Doc, why am I here?" I suddenly asked, not understanding my current situation.

"My little brother brought you. You're lucky. You overdosed on some very powerful pills around someone who cared."

I blushed, feeling like a child around this beta.

"How long have I been out?" I asked, feeling sore and weak, as if I hadn't moved in ages.

"Well, this is the fifth time you've woken up across fifteen days." The healer said, looking across his notes.

Fifteen days? That long and I was still alive?

Suddenly, a thought came to me. Fae. Begging for help. My help. Begging me to not be left behind. My poor little omega.

My omega? When had that happened? I wasn't sure but I knew it felt true. Fae, My Fae. My... my mate. I could feel it now, a strong need for the smaller wolf dominating my entire being.

Now that my mind wasn't so blocked and befuddled, I could fully feel the pull he had on me, just through my thoughts, and it amazed me that I'd ever been able to dampen it. He really was my mine. My mate and... and I'd abandoned him. How could I be that stupid? That selfish? My heart clenched as I groaned out in pain.

"I need to get out of here," I muttered, attempting to sit up.

"Oh no you're not!" The healer ordered, pushing me back down. "You are my patient and until you can stay awake and lucid for at least the day parts of a 48 hour period, you're not going anywhere.

"But I have to! I have to go. My... my... someone needs me." I insisted as another wave of pain crashed over me. "Fuck! Why does it hurt so much to think about him?"

"Yes, Ben did mention something about you, a mated omega and your twisted friends," he scowled. "If you weren't already in a hospital I'd have an easier time punching you for leading on my baby brother. He really liked you."

"I didn't mean to hurt him," I answered, feeling sheepish but not as concerned as I probably should be. For all I cared about now was Fae and my thoughts were consumed by my mistakes.

"Right. Well, you are in pain because you've been going through a detox," he informed me. "Now that your body and wolf are finally free from those pills, every emotion you feel will be in a heightened state and near uncontrollable for a few days, maybe a week. You're also going to feel the same pain that the omega feels due to the separation, which you deserve," he finished with another pointed glare.

"I want him back," I began, choking down a sob out of nowhere, due to my newfound and overwhelming need for the little wolf. I tried to get up once more. "I fucked up so bad. Ugh all I do is fuck up! I have to go! I have to help him!"

"You are not going anywhere!" The healer snapped as he roughly pushed me back down in the bed. "You'll be of no help to anyone if you pass out again."

My heart throbbed painfully and my wolf howled in anguish. "He needs me," I moaned, unsure as to how I knew that.

"He probably does, being with the likes of those filthy Shadow's," he hissed.

I gripped the healer's arm, "Can you help me? Your people, could they-"

"Lotus pack will not start a war over your mistakes!" The healer snapped, looking furious that I'd even ask.

"But your pack loves omega's... I thought-"

"You don't deserve our help."

"It's not for me!" I retorted angrily, needing the healer to see reason. "It's for him, the omega, my... it's for Fae!"

At my words the doctor gave me a startled look. "What did this omega look like?" He suddenly asked.

"He's very pretty... slim, pale, with dark green eyes and long white hair."

"How old?" The beta snapped.

"I... I don't know. Of age but younger than me."

"Have you seen his wolf?" He demanded.

"Yes," I answered, not sure why the healer was suddenly so interested.

"What's it look like?"

"Um... well, not great. His coat is very matted and... he's been abused... but I think his coat is

white... and even if he was at full weight, he's clearly as small as a runt."

"What pack is he from?"

"Um...I... I don't know if he's ever had one or not? It's likely that Frank just bought him off some kind of black market... but he did mention a Ms. Luna once. I thought it strange that someone was named Luna, when that name is usually reserved for the pack leaders omega... but I didn't press him. He didn't like to talk about her... but he did say she was his caretaker when he was a pup."

"Why do you think he has no original pack?" He asked, looking worried.

"Well, he sort of has a disability? I mean, he can't control his scent so spending time with him is basically a constant blast of emotions at all times. But-" I hurried to say at the healer's narrowed look, "I honestly didn't mind it most of the time. He's really very sweet and just wants to make..." I gulped, feeling sad, stupid and an intense sense of loss, "He just wanted to make me happy... and I was an asshole for giving him back," I whispered, as more guilt settled in. "Fuck... I was so cruel.... If he never forgives me... I'd deserve it."

After a few moments the doctor stepped back, looking deeply concerned but also in aw. "I need to go... but I'll tell Ben you're awake again," he told me, sounding distracted. He then turned away abruptly to leave me even more confused than I previously had been and twice as restless.

***********

Two hours later, I received another visitor and I was grateful for the distraction, as my mind had been torturing me about what could be happening to Fae.

"Hmmm, you don't look so dangerous right now," a soft girlish voice broke me out of my musings.

I looked over at the, now open, door and a young, female, beta stood in doorway. She was tall and fit, with long blond curls, bright purple eyes and she wore a white lab coat. Her face looked so familiar. Like a ghost from another life.

"Helena?" I asked, feeling confused. The woman I remembered as my mom's best friend during my childhood should surely look much older than the girl standing before me.

She laughed lightly, "Close. That's my mom," she answered with a sweet smile.

"Little Sophie!" I exclaimed, suddenly remembering when I'd last seen her. She was only a pup then.

"Not so little anymore," she replied with a grin, then her expression turned serious and I could see right away that actually, she wasn't much younger than I was. "Also, I'm second in command for Shadow Pack now. The King sent me to talk with you."

"The King?" I asked, feeling very confused and increasingly bitter. My father never wanted to see me, let alone speak to me. "That old bastard can rot!" I finally snapped.

"Oh, the new king! The old king's son, Maxwell," Sophie clarified when she noticed my temper.

So, I had a half brother. That was news.

"What does he want with me? I've never even met him!" I growled, unable to keep the hostility out of my voice.

Sophie walked up and pet my arm as if I were a child. "Now, now, don't get all riled up. I know how alpha's can be."

I glared at her but she was all business.

"There seems to be an issue concerning our third in command. I believe you know him as Frank."

"Yeah I fucking know him," I bit out, hating that son of a bitch for what I could now remember.

"Language!" Sophie tsked, looking stern. "Now, according to Frank, you brought a Lotus Pack member to his poker game and then proceeded to destroy his property, and he demands a payment of $5,000."

I growled, long, low and dangerous. "Wow Sophie, I would have thought your mother would have taught you better than that!" I snarled, disliking how she referred to Fae as property and my wolf growled in agreement with me.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked looking confused and tense, as if she were ready to fight me on a moments notice but she still wanted to keep the peace.

"Your mother valued all members of the pack. Even me. Even after.... She would never refer to an omega as property."

"I did not!" She argued, turning pink. "I'm only repeating the exact words Frank told Maxwell. What do you mean an omega is involved?"

"How can you not know? You're second in command. Surely your King must know!" I argued. "I mean, that's why you're really here, isn't it? To get me and the lotus boy out of the way so that no one finds out about what Frank is doing to that poor omega?! So you can hide your King's dirty secrets just like my father did with me! Well guess what?! That's my omega that bastard beta has and I won't let him go so easily! As soon as I get out of here I'm taking him back and neither you, your King or fucking Frank can stop me. Fae is mine! He... he's my mate! And... even if he rejects me after everything I've done, he's definitely not Frank Habberforth's property!" I growled, trying to leave my bed.