True to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, but I had nothing to do it." She replied as she walked over to a desk on the far side of the room. "My husband had it decorated by professionals, and it's cleaned by a maid. Its just another trophy to his success."

Immediately, Michael knew he had hit on a sore point right out of the box. Not a good thing to do with someone who help your fate in her hands.

A large 11 x 14 photo on the wall caught Michael's attention. It was of the finalists in a beauty pageant The stories had been true. The third runner up was obviously a younger Arlene Koda. To Michael, she had it all over the winner and runner-up. What could have those judges been thinking?

"That's another one of my husband's trophies." Arlene said from behind him. "Miss Mayfield County - 1983."

Michael did understand at first, then he realized that she was referring to herself as the trophy, not the photograph.

"You were beautiful." Michael observed, then added a few seconds later. "I mean not that I don't think you're still beautiful now...I mean..."

"That's ok," She said as she turned and headed to a large chair and sat down. "I'll take it as the compliment it was intended to be."

Michael flushed, it seemed every time he opened his mouth he put his foot into it.

I was having a drink," She said as she filled up a glass that was resting in the end table next to the chair. "Would you like one?"

"Err sure..." Michael said as he walked over and took a seat on the couch on the other side of the end table.

"I guess you're a little surprised at seeing me like this." She said as she handle him a glass of wine. "My life at school is very different from the life I live at home. Its almost like I become a different person when I walk through those school doors." Sitting this close to her, Michael quickly realized that the drink she had just poured was far from her first this evening.

"At home I'm just supposed to be the beautiful wife of Doctor Alan Fitzgerald, one more monument to his achievements. I really don't have to do anything but supervise the maid and other servants and look good for guests."

"I thought your name was Koda, " Michael interrupted. "but you said your husband's name is Fitzgerald."

"Koda was my maiden name, I decided to keep it as far as my teaching credentials went." She answered. "I was a teacher before I was a wife, it was something I wasn't going to let just slip away. He wasn't too happy about that, let me tell you."

This was getting all too deep for Michael. Why did she suddenly feel the need to unload her problems on him. Don't all these rich people have psychiatrists to help them with their problems. He wished she would just give him back his book and he could get out of here.

"But that's all going to change now, I won't be teaching after the end of this year." She said.

Suddenly she again had Michael's attention.

"A few of Alan's colleagues suggested to him the other day that it was inappropriate for the wife of the new head of surgery at Saint Mathews to be wasting her time teaching. There were far too many important social activities that went with his new position that she should be attending to. So just like that, my teaching career is history."

"Couldn't you have worked out some sort of compromise?" Michael asked, surprised that he was actually interested.

"You don't compromise with Dr. Alan Fitzgerald III." Arlene answered sarcastically. "He commands and like the word from on high the little people scurry to obey."

"Position is everything to him," She continued. "I once asked him for a divorce since it was obvious that he never really loved me. He only said that it wouldn't look good and it was out of the question."

Michael listened and watched in amazement as she finished her drink and poured another. She was obvious now feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"You know, I could deal with it if he was screwing one of his nurses. That I could fight against." She said unexpectedly. "But his only mistress is his fame."

Michael almost dropped his drink upon hearing her remark. Never could he have imagined his teacher using the word 'screw'.

"But I'm really wasting your time with all this, aren't I" She said as she put down the glass, now half empty. "What you came here for was your sketch book, not to listen to my problems."

With that she produced the book from alongside the arm of the chair. It was obvious that she must've been looking at it prior to his arrival.

"I guess I was a little hard on you over this yesterday. Sometimes I get a little too wrapped up in my 'teacher mode'." She said as she flipped through the pages.

"Well I guess maybe I deserved some of it." Michael said, trying to sound contrite.

"I made much too much of it all." She said as she once again scanned the offending pages. "If anything, maybe I should've been flattered by it."

Michael couldn't believe what he was hearing but he wasn't about to contradict her. Not at least until he had the book and was out of here.

"I think it's been a long time since anyone's though of me like this." She said as she looked down at drawings of her engaged in various sexual activities.

Michael opened his mouth to say something, then decided that silence was really golden. Better to just let her go on, since she showed no indication of stopping anyway.

"I have to say though, with the only view of me you ever saw being that of the schoolteacher, you did a really great job with these sketches."

Her reference to her school outfits made the youth suddenly realize that he had been staring at her breasts all the time they'd been sitting there. Luckily she hadn't seem to notice.

"Of course my nipples are much bigger in real life." She said so casually that Mike did a double take. "And I don't have a bush like that. I keep it nice and trim. But of course you had no way of knowing that."

"Err, maybe I should leave before your husband gets back." Michael suggested, hoping she would take the suggestion and let him leave with the book.

"Oh don't worry about him," She said, dismissing the idea with a wave of her hand. "He's attending a dinner in his honor at the club. That's where I'm supposed to be by the way. But after the fight we had before leaving, the one where he put his pronouncement on the end of my teaching career. He decided that I could stay home. I can see him there now, telling people that I had to stay home with a headache."

"One thing I am curious about." She said, "And I really like to satisfy my curiosity about it before you leave."

"Sure anything." Michael replied quickly, his hopes rising when she mentioned his leaving.

"I've noticed that in all the drawings, you've depicted yourself as rather well endowed." She said. "And I'm curious as to whether that's a true to life depiction or just wishful thinking."

"What? Michael asked. "You want to know if I really look like that naked?"

"Yes, exactly right!" She said with a smile.

"Well, yeh, that's what I look like. I only make something up in my drawing if I don't know what it really looks like." He said, hopeful that would satisfy her and he would be out of here with his book in a few minutes. With all the trouble that book had caused him, he was now thinking of burning it.

"Please don't take offense," Arlene said. "But its been my experience that young men tend to exaggerate in this area. I afraid I'm going to have to have more concrete proof than just your say so."

"Like what?"

"Well they say seeing is believing." The Teacher replied.

"You want me to drop my pants and show you?" Michael asked. This was getting really weird.

"That would definitely answer the question." She replied. "And after that the book is yours."

"I don't know..." Michael said, he had a funny feeling about this.

"Oh come on," She said, and then added in a whisper tone. "I promise not to tell anyone if it turns out to be really small if that what you're worried about."

That did it. Michael knew he had drawn himself true to life and if he didn't do it now she would think it was because he really was small.

Standing up he quickly undid his belt and pulled down his pants. A moment later his underwear followed.

He felt pretty funny standing there half naked in front of one of his teachers - his cock hanging in the wind so to speak. Mrs. Koda seemed to be studying his organ with great interest. Finally she spoke.

"I don't know, it seems to be somewhat smaller than the sketches." She noted. "But then again it is only semi-erect and you've drawn it in the throngs of passion."

"Jeez," Michael thought, "What am I going to have to do now, jerk it off until it's hard."

No sooner had that thought appeared in Michael head when Arlene reached out with her long manicured fingers and began to do just that. Michael was dumbfounded. The salty language had been one thing, but he couldn't believe that his teacher was masturbating him. Totally excited by her touch, it didn't take more than a half dozen stokes for Michael to reach his full hardness. Mrs. Koda stopped and looked at his boyhood tool with a look of satisfaction.

"Well I guess you were telling the truth after all." She said. "It is as big as you've drawn it."

"Great," Michael thought triumphantly. "Now I'm out if here!"

"Of course, now what kind of hostess would I be if I let you go out in such a state, all agitated like that." Arlene remarked as she took a long close look at his stiff dick. "You might attack the first young girl you see out of uncontrollable lust!"

"What is she talking about?" Michael thought as he looked down at her.

"I guess I'll just have to do something about it myself." She concluded.

Before the impact of what she said could even register, Arlene leaned forward and took his hard cock into her mouth.

"Oh Shit!" Michael exclaimed as he felt the warm softness engulf his cock. This had to be a dream, any second he would wake up and find himself in his own bed.

That thought lasted only a few seconds as his mind turned to the ripples of delight produced by his Teacher's skillful tongue. If anything, his cock had grown even harder as he looked down and watched those soft red lips he had seen day after day in class now slide up and down his manhood.

Michael quickly dismissed any thought of trying to stop Arlene. A few minutes before, he had felt guilty about not walking out when she had asked to see his cock, then even guiltier when she had jerked him off. It was, he told himself, the result of her having had too much to drink. But now, with the woman he had fantasized about all year on her knees in front of him, Michael couldn't think of anything except how good her mouth felt.

Arlene was a born cocksucker. With a skill that could only have come from years of practice, she took Michael's seven inches deep into her throat. Michael had only had three blowjobs before, one from Carol Myers and two from Cynthia Rodriguez. None of those had felt like this.

The wetness of Arlene's mouth seemed to engulf his entire being. Her tongue was everywhere at once. Licking up under the crown, tickling the sensitive area beneath his balls, massaging the sides of his cock as she took him all the way into her throat.

"Oh Mrs. Koda..." He moaned.

Michael placed his hands against the back of Arlene's head and began to thrust his cock into her mouth. He had never done this before but it seemed to excite Mrs. Koda. The pressure on his cock grew and grew until he knew it would only be a minute or two before he exploded. He wondered if she would let him come in her mouth, something he had always dreamed of. Or would she pull away at the last moment.

Michael needn't have worried, Arlene had no intention of letting even a drop of her prize spill to the floor. She continued to hold his balls with her free hand, delaying his climax. She could feel the fire building inside him, it felt so good. It had been years since she had really sucked a cock, her husband viewed it as sometime only the lower classes did.

Finally she released her grip and Arlene felt the first drops of hot cum splatter against the back of her mouth. Furiously pumping his cock with her hand, she opened wider and swallowed as much of her student as she could. The salty white fluid filled her as she closed her eyes and savored the tangy taste. Memories of years past when she had a dozen different lovers flashed through her mind, and the different taste each had. Of course that was before she'd become Mrs. Doctor Perfect.

Words couldn't describe the ecstasy Michael felt as his seed burst from his cock and disappeared into Mrs. Koda's mouth. His legs felt weak, his heart raced and a cold film of sweat covered his body. Never in his young life had he had an orgasm this intense.

It seemed like it would never end as he erupted a third and then a fourth time. The last burst as powerful as the first. Finally the fifth spurt signaled the end as Arlene slowed the motion of her head and gently began to lick the length of his cock clean.

She took a final lick of his now softening cock and let it slip from her mouth. She looked up at him, a very satisfied smile on her face. Michael smiled back, unsure what to do next. He felt incredibly awkward. What do you say to a married woman who had just given you the most incredible blowjob of your life.

"Did you enjoy that?" Arlene said as she stood up.

"Oh yes." Michael said as she reached her full height.

"Good." She purred like a cat who had just finished a saucer of milk.

Arlene then pressed her lips against Michael's, giving him a passionate kiss. The taste of his juices was still on her lips and when she reached into his mouth with her tongue, he sampled an even larger measure. Once, in a moment of boyish curiosity, he had tasted his cum after masturbating - he had hated it. Yet now, he found it highly erotic.

Stepping back from Michael, Arlene took another drink from her glass. She seemed to ignore Michael now, and he figured it was time to go. It was likely that she might regret her actions after a while and he'd rather be long gone when she did.

"I supposed that this is going to lead to another set of drawings." She suddenly said.

"No M'am." Michael quickly answered.

"Oh?" She replied, a look of deep disappointment on her face. "You've grown tired of me already?"

No, of course not!"

"Good, so you will draw me again?"

"If it makes you happy." Michael said, torn between a desire to make her happy and get his ass out of there.

"Well in that case, I should make sure that you draw me as I really am!" Arlene said as she put the now empty glass down.

As Michael watched, she reached up behind her neck and undid the clasp of her cocktail dress. In a flourish of red, the material fell to the floor, displaying an impressive set of breasts.

Like she had stated earlier, her nipples were indeed very large, sitting atop wide pink crowns. The size of her breasts also surprised Michael. Buried beneath the conservative blouses she usually wore to school, they were in fact an impressive 36D. Even Jenny Greene was only a 34C.

"You can take a closer look if you like." Arlene said as she smiled and ran her fingers across her tits. "Touch them if you want. In fact, I wouldn't even mind if you wanted to kiss them."

That did it for Michael. Whatever tomorrow brought, tonight he was going to go for everything he could. He no longer cared if it was the alcohol or that Mrs. Koda was just incredible horny. All that mattered was that she obviously wanted him as much as he wanted her. He could already feel his cock springing back to life.

Michael cupped both breasts and moved his mouth to the closest nipple. He heard Arlene sigh as he took it into his mouth and began to gently suck it. If it was one thing he had learned from dating Cindy, it was how to suck a woman's breasts. She used to have him do it for the longest time.

His tongue traced the outline of her aureole as his fingers massaged her other breast. He could feel the nipple growing harder in his mouth as he covered it with his warm saliva. He eased Arlene onto the couch and began to kiss and lick his way across her chest until he came to her other nipple where he repeated his performance. Arlene just laid back and closed her eyes, a happy smile beaming across her face.

"Mmmm..soft is nice." She murmured. "But I also like it hard. I want you to fuck me...I want you to fuck me hard!"

"Hard?" Michael repeated.

"Yes, I can see it in your drawing that's what you want too." She continued as he again took a breast in each hand and massaged them. "I want you to fuck me like I was a cheap slut. Like I was a common whore!"

Michael could see the excitement in her face when she asked to be fucked like a tramp. He'd heard of women who wanted to be taken as part of a fantasy but never thought Mrs. Koda would be the type. Deep down it was his most secret fantasy also, that was what his sketches had all been about. But up to this moment it had all been just that-fantasy.

"I've watched you and all the other boys in my class getting hard in school." She went on. "I know you all went home and jerked off, thinking what it would be like to sleep with me. Now's your chance, now's your chance to fuck me! Take me as rough as you want!"

Now totally controlled by the lust which had manifested itself in his fantasy drawing, Michael wasted no time in fulfilling Mrs. Koda's request. Lifting her off the couch, He eased her onto the carpeted floor and positioned her on all fours. Taking a position behind her, Michael stroked his hard cock as he rubbed his cockhead against Arlene's wet hole. As he rubbed his maleness up and down the length of her opening, Mrs. Koda pressed her pelvis against his hardness, inviting him to enter her.

"Fuck me!" Arlene cried out as she pressed against him. "I need you inside me so bad!"

With that, Michael thrusted forward and slid effortlessly inside of her. As wonderful as her mouth had felt around his cock, it was nothing compared to the tightness that now pressed against his manhood. This was only his second attempt at intercourse, the first having been with Cindy. That attempt hadn't gone every well, she had been unable to take him inside her fully, claiming that it hurt too much to continue. Mrs. Koda on the other hand was so lubricated already that he slid in and out without effort. He had seen this position in one of his father's hidden adult films, and decided it was a lot more fun than the old missionary. With a firm grip on Arlene's hips, he soon developed a firm rhythm. One which Arlene quickly matched, timing her gyrations to meet his forward thrusts.

The pace quickened and Michael's thrusts became more savage, each drive seeming to penetrate deeper than the last. He would slide his rock hardness almost all the way out, then push forward in a furious thrust until his balls slapped against her. Each time he looked at the naked woman stretched before him, he thought of the hundreds of times he had imagined this. The image caused his lust to grow more and more.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" Arlene panted as her sweat covered body quaked in passion. "Fill me with your cock!"

Even thought he had cum only about ten minutes before, Michael knew he would soon erupt again. This time he didn't have the advantage of Arlene's skillful hand to delay his orgasm. His own body was also covered with sweat, his breaths labored under his efforts. Then in an instant of crystal clarity, the young man had a sudden burst of inspiration. Something he had never really imagined before, not even in the secret pages of his sketch book.

So wet had Arlene's love canal become and so intense had Michael's thrusts become, he had slipped out of her more than a few times. He was usually back within her before she could even notice. This time he pulled out deliberately.