True to Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

In her sexual ecstasy, it was several seconds before Arlene realized that Michael was no longer within her. A look of desperation filled her face as she began to turn her head and look over her shoulder to see what had happened. She was so close to what she knew would be a truly awesome climax - he couldn't stop now. To her relief, Michael was already guiding his wonderful cock back to her womanhood.

No sooner had she turned her head forward again, Arlene felt the sudden pressure against her anus. Realizing what Michael intended, she was suddenly very sober. She opened her mouth to protest. Arlene got as far as forming an O when her tight pucker hole parted and Michael's highly lubricated cock filled her.

"AAAAAA!" She yelled as she felt Michael's balls slam against her firm round asscheeks. So cum covered was his cock that his full length slid in on the very first try.

As suddenly as he had entered her, Michael pulled back and repeated his initial thrust. To Arlene's relief and surprise, this time didn't hurt as much. By the fifth or sixth penetration , it was actually beginning to feel good.

Lowering her head to the floor where she could rest on one arm, Arlene reached back between her legs with the other hand and began to furiously rub herself. She slid three fingers into her pussy while she rubbed against her button with her thumb.

As tight as Arlene's pussy had been, her ass was unbelievable. Michael never made it to the tenth stroke as he felt a surge of hot cum erupt from his balls and fill her ass as he began his ninth. He pulled her buttocks against him, driving as deep into her as he could. His legs felt rubbery as he felt his energy drain from his body into his loins. Then from there it passed from his body into hers.

Mrs. Koda lasted a few moments longer. Spurred on her the ministrations of her own hand, something she'd had long hours of practice at, Arlene pushed herself over the edge. Her body quaked and bucked like a bitch in heat. She couldn't manage words, a few animalistic grunts were all that flowed from her. Even in the movies, Michael had never seen a woman climax like that. It scared him a moment when he thought she might be having some kind of seizure.

Finally, Arlene dropped to the floor, her energy spent. Feeling a little weak himself and unsure what to do. Michael dropped down and laid next to her.

It was ten minutes before Mrs. Koda opened her eyes and looked at him. A sudden fear filled him as he looked into her deep green orbs. Would she suddenly realize how far she had gone and blame him. What if she called it rape? After all, no matter who started it, he had forced his way into her ass.

Michael needn't had worried. A wide smile beamed back at him as she leaned over and kissed him lightly.

"Thank you." She said softly.

"I should be the one thanking you." Michael answered back, her smile reflected on his own face.

Michael dressed quickly as Arlene covered herself with a robe. Glancing at the clock, he hoped his parents hadn't called Bobby's house to check on him. He knew Bobby would cover for him, it would be easier to say he was there than to explain why he had stayed at Mrs. Koda's house so long.

"I guess I'd better be going." Mike said, feeling suddenly very awkward. What do you say to your Teacher after you've just fucked the life out of her.

"Don't forget your book." Mrs. Koda said as Michael began to head for the door.

"Would you believe that I almost forgot all about it." Michael laughed.

Mrs. Koda held out the book to him, then abruptly pulled it back. Michael eyes opened wide in surprise. Was this some new game?

Arlene quickly opened to the pages covered with sketches of Michael and herself. She flipped them until she opened to the page she was looking for. Smiling, she ripped the page out of the book.

"A little souvenir." She said with a grin as she again held out the sketch book to him.

This time he took it and quickly placed it under his arm. Curious, he asked to see what drawing she had torn out and why. To his surprise, it was the full page close-up of her giving a blowjob. She said she had picked that one because it was the only picture that was undoubtedly her. Only the cock and mid-section of the boy appeared in the sketch but she said she would always know who's cock it had been.

Her attention riveted to the souvenir, Michael excused himself and quickly let himself out.

Michael was relieved when it was announced on Monday morning that Mrs. Koda wouldn't be returning fore the last two weeks of school. Some personal problems at home it was rumored. The two weeks passed quickly, and before he knew it graduation day arrived.

After the ceremony, Michael and Bobby met their families in the parking lot. He wasn't really paying attention to all the things people were saying to him, the day had been too much of a whirl of images. He hadn't even noticed the tall woman who had come up behind his parents.

"May I also render my congratulation." Arlene Koda said as she stepped up alongside Mrs. Rossi.

"Gee, thanks Mrs. Koda." Bobby said quickly, hoping that this was going to be the last person to want to congratulate them. The sooner they got out of here, the sooner they could start to party.

It was a few seconds before Michael could find his voice. He finally managed a weak thank you.

"You have a very talented son here, Mr. and Mrs. Rossi." Arlene said with a smile. "I think he has a good future ahead of him with his ability."

"Why thank you." Mrs. Rossi replied.

"Yes, we're really going to miss him at Peterson next year." Arlene said.

"You're going to be here next year?" Michael asked, suddenly finding his voice.

"Yes I will." Arlene answered. "Originally it looked like I wouldn't be able to, but things have changed in the last few weeks. I was able to convinced my husband that it was more beneficial to his career that I stay at Peterson than spending all my time doing society work."

"Well if that's what you really want, then good for you." Mrs. Rossi, not really sure what the young woman was talking about.

"By the way Michael, I really meant what I said about your ability." Arlene said. "In fact, if you really don't have a summer job yet, I'd like to hire you to do a portrait of me for my house. I'm going to spend the summer redecorating it. My husband has given me a blank check so I'm sure I could make it worth the effort. "

"That's wonderful!" Mrs. Rossi gushed. "If you're sure he could do your portrait justice."

"Oh I've no doubt of that." Arlene said beaming. "I'm positive that Michael could bring out the real me."

Michael just grinned in reply. Already picturing the poses they could try out over the summer.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers