Truly an Odd Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have here a petition from Woodrow Chandler, Jr. asking for sole custody of his two daughters. Ms Chandler, do you have anything to say?"

"We have an agreement, your Honor."

"Before we go any further, your Honor, there is no way the child support I am paying is going to support that asshole's child!"

After a few poundings of his gavel, Judge Winslow, told me to watch my language, and turned to Goodwin and asked if the child was his.

When he mumbled something along the lines of I don't know, the Judge ordered a DNA test, immediately.

"OK, OK, he's mine, alright?"

"Are you paying child support?"

He just shook his head no.

The Judge called for a half hour recess, and when Sandy and I were talking with my daughters, Suzie asked if she could speak with me alone.

I told her whatever she had to say, she could say to all of us, or to none of us, her choice. I never introduced Sandy, but I knew my girls had told their mother about her.

"Please, Woody, don't take our girls from me!"

"When you grow up, and stop having men barely older than they are parading around the house I pay for, we'll revisit this situation."

With court back in session, the Judge asked if there was anything else to discuss, before he made his ruling.

"Yes, your Honor. I'd like Child Protective Services to investigate Mr. Goodwin, to see if anything improper happened with him and my teenaged daughters."

Even though I believed my girls that nothing happened, just the thought of this 23 year old jerk walking around my house, where my girls could have seen him in any stage if undress, left me with a very nasty taste in my mouth.

I knew that as soon as the League and the Broncos heard of this investigation, his career was effectively over.

"Also, your Honor, I want the court to know that even though I have a few more games, before retiring, I have an entire support system in place for my girls. Mrs. Cohen, my girlfriend, who also has two daughters, two sons in law, and four grandchildren, who all live close by. There are first rate schools nearby, and I am home every evening."

I was awarded sole custody. All I had to do was get two teenaged girls moved to Greater Seattle. And make a decision on just how permanent I wanted Sandy in my life.

Driving back to our hotel, after making sure my ex wouldn't do anything stupid, I asked Sandy if she was upset that I included her in my family dynamic.

"No, Woody, but I think we need to discuss some things. Do you want me to move in with you? I'm fairly certain I would, if I was getting a ring!"

"Are you asking me to marry you, Sandy?"

Smiling, she just quietly said, we would discuss it. She also told me her family hadn't seen her this happy in years.

Getting back to our hotel room, we had a race to see who could undress quicker. For the next couple of hours, we explored every inch of each others bodies. I was already aware of what she would allow, and what wasn't allowed.

With practice, she was getting very good giving oral pleasure. Nothing close to deep throating me, but I wasn't complaining. We practiced every conceivable position. But, her favorite was being on top. I absolutely loved her boobs right over my mouth, and I took every advantage of giving her an orgasm, or two just by playing with her very thick nipples.

After dinner, just laying in bed, with me right behind her, with my hand slowly caressing one breast, I started getting hard. Pressing against her panty covered behind she quietly said, "in your dreams, Woody"

Moving my hand from her breast, I slid it down the back of her panties, softly rubbing her back door. Lubing my one finger, just a bit, I slid it in just about an inch.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels good," she breathed.

"More?"

She just nodded. My finger went in another two inches and started moving in and out. Taking a chance, I added a second finger. Her body started shaking with the first of what would become many manually induced orgasms.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels good."

Moving into place, I added a generous amount of lube to my very hard cock, and pushed very gently into her quivering rear end.

"If I say stop, you stop. Understand?"

"Oh, yes."

In just about an inch. More very heavy breathing.

In and out. Just another inch. In and out.

"Oh, Jesus Christ!"

Just over half my nearly nine inches, when she gasped, "that's far enough. Please don't cum back there."

Just as I felt my explosion, I pulled out and finished in a wad of tissues.

Holding my love tightly, we just stared at each other.

Finally she told me we'd try that again, some time in the future, but she just wanted to see if she would enjoy it.

With two road games, back to back, my girls were getting settled in my house, mostly by themselves, but with Sandy's help, too.

It also helped that Sandy's daughters made them both feel right at home. Both my girls absolutely loved playing with the four grandchildren, too. Built in babysitters? Time will tell.

As my career was coming to an end, the Seahawks made it clear they were honoring me at my last regular season game. They also told me my entire family, Sandy's included would be guests of the team. My body told me it was time to hang it up, and enjoy the tranquility of retirement.

Who are they kidding!?! Raising two teenaged girls, would be no walk in the park. With Sandy's help, it would be a bit easier.

We started discussing marriage. All the girls were more than excited. Her grandkids loved being at my house, and I loved having them here.

One night, while laying in bed, I asked her if we should try having another child.

"Are you fucking crazy?!? I had a hysterectomy years ago." She then realized I was kidding, and burst out laughing.

"Can you see us pushing a stroller around? At least with my grandkids, its OK."

As our wedding plans were taking shape, and my now 17 year old daughter, asking if she could bring a plus one to our wedding, I decided I'd best meet this kid.

"Daddy, I'd like you to meet Andy Johnston."

Here was a kid that was a few inches taller than my 6'3" and couldn't have weighed more than 190, at best. We shook hands, and I told him I didn't think we was an offensive lineman on the football team.

"No, sir, but I'm the defending state champion in the mile and two mile runs."

"Don't expect me to go running with you, and don't call me sir."

Two weeks after our exit from the playoffs, we were married. With Sandy's older sister as Matron of Honor, and the four girls between us, plus my two older sisters, there were Bridesmaids in excess.

My groomsmen and best man were my teammates and her two sons in law.

Just as school was about to end for the summer, I had told the girls they could visit their mother, if they wanted. This was met with complete silence.

"Something wrong that you aren't telling me?"

"Mom's in trouble, with the law, and they are putting Lawrence into foster care."

"One of you, please clue me in."

"Well, it seems as if she has fallen in with a really bad crowd, Dad," Donna finally admitted.

Just as I was going to say something, my phone rang, and I see on the caller ID, it says Denver Police Department.

"Mr. Chandler?"

"Yes."

"This is Detective Green, Major Crimes, Denver PD."

The short story I was told was Suzie started working as a cocktail waitress at a fairly notorious Denver Strip Club. It was long known as a drug center, and pretty soon she was not only dancing, but using, too.

When I told Detective Green that we were divorced, and I wasn't going to help her, one bit, he told me she wanted me to know, and if there was any way, could I call her. I told the Detective I would think about it.

When I hung up and filled my family in on her situation, it was Sandy who asked if I was going to contact her. Before I had a chance to answer, both my girls, with their puppy dog eyes, asked if we could do something for their brother, now headed to foster care.

Against my better judgement, I did call her, and she told me her lawyer, who also represented her dealer, wanted her to take most of the blame, which meant she could serve twenty years, or more.

Sandy and I were in Denver, three days later.

I was watching as her slime ball lawyer was telling her what to plead guilty to. I had had enough and barged into their meeting. "Suzie, shut your mouth. And, you, get out of here, you're fired!"

Just as I had the room to ourselves, we heard a soft knock on the door, and this young man walks in and tells us he us her new lawyer.

"Aunt Sandy sent me, folks. Leonard Cohen, at your service."

"Hallelujah."

"Aunt Sandy, huh?"

"Yep. Let's get down to business."

The long and the short of this part of the story was, Suzie's dealer shot a rival dealer, when they were together, and gave the gun to my stupid ex wife. The cops found the gun in her purse, hence the serious charge.

After Leonard talked with both Suzie and the Prosecutor, for nearly three hours, it seemed like there was a deal in place.

Yes, my ex would do some serious time. Three to five years, not twenty to life. And, yes, Lawrence would go into foster care.

That's where my family came into the picture. Not only did my two girls beg and plead with me, so did my wife and her entire family.

Jesus fucking Christ, I was supposed to be enjoying my retirement. Tell me what sort of a father/husband would I be if I didn't at least consider taking this innocent little boy out of foster care?

The court outcome was as we were told. Suzie was sentenced to three to five, with her dealer getting twenty five to life. It took about three weeks to complete the paperwork, and Lawrence came to live with us, just as he was turning fourteen months of age.

I did have to admit, he was as cute a kid as you would ever see. Always smiling and happy. Yes, I did change a diaper or two, and yes walking around our neighborhood, we were quite a sight.

Us old folks, white as can be, pushing this little light brown kid, when he wasn't running around ahead of us.

Sandy and I had to get used to having a little one around, as well as my two girls.

Donna and Andy were becoming quite an item, and when he was offered a full ride to The University of Oregon, she decided to apply there, too. It sort of shocked us all when she told us she wanted to be a lawyer. Wow, who knew?

Bonnie, meanwhile thought she wanted to be a psychologist. With Donna off to college and Bonnie having two more years of high school, and Lawrence in pre school, we finally had our quiet house back to ourselves.

My businesses were doing quite well. Sandy and I took vacations to places around the world I never thought I'd visit. Life was good.

One Saturday afternoon, I get a call from my ex, asking if I had time to talk. She told me that she was up for parole, and asked if it were possible to see her son. I knew she was up for parole, as Leonard kept us informed. I did quietly tell him that if she wanted a job, she could work at the fitness center I owned in Denver. Only if she stayed clean.

She fully understood, and I told her we could arrange a meeting, sometime over the summer.

Epilogue: Over the summer my entire family, including Sandy's, too, went to Denver. When we met with my ex, I almost didn't recognize her. Nearly three years in prison aged her in a bad way. She could pass for someone in her 50's. But she was clean and sober and a receptionist at my gym. Yes, she knew I owned the place, but never let on she knew. She really got along well with everyone, and a four and a half year old Lawrence just met a new 'Aunt Suzie'

We did have a nice visit with Leonard, who was moving up in the criminal defense department of a top law firm.

Andy and Donna are set to be married in about a year, or so, and Bonnie is off to college, too.

Will we sit down with Lawrence and let him know his entire story? Definitely. When he is old enough to comprehend it.

Will we let him decide who he wants to live with? Definitely!

12