All Comments on 'Truly permanent chastity'

by LockUpTheWolf

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetabout 4 years ago
Femdom!

Jane is MY type of girl! In spite of Chris thinking he had everything under control, we see who really is in charge. And just think, because of her he will never cum again or even have an erection. I hope there's a sequel to the story where Jane orgasms very often while Chris can only dream about it!

louiseacdlouiseacdabout 4 years ago
hot but scary

hope there is more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Easy punishment, strangle the bitch.

The punishment is pretty easy for me. Piano wire strangulation.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 4 years ago

Two words: Bolt Cutters. She'll slip up and mess up some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope she likes prison.

Because my next stop would be the cops, the alternative would be beating her to a fucking pulp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope there is more

Great story. Hope there is a part 2. I love the permanent chastity, noncon genre.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
I like

Why go into chastity unless it is forever. A man owes that to his girlfriend, wife or mistress. The sweet sweet agony of knowing we can never make her cum with our penis again and knowing she will have many mind shattering orgasms with other men as we kneel. That is the meaning of love.

ChastizedChastizedabout 4 years ago

Oh oh oh, I didn't see that coming!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story but,,,,

,,,,it needs a sequel, or more!

KRSMKRSMabout 4 years ago

Really good, but too short.

bdsmfann14bdsmfann14almost 4 years ago
Love This Idea

I can imagine being permanently chastised by Jane who then looks forward to me punishing her for having done so. Ideally, she gets highly aroused when she, too, is locked in chastity. Then, when I make hers permanent, too, we are both left in continual frustrated denial. Bet it will make for some very intense punishment sessions between the two of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Seek

Where is this chastity cage that has no keyhole and how can I get one? Thanks for the recommendation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Permanent - so right

Permanent chastity is the ultimate and perfect way to let a too small and useless penis or male-clit cause future generations to be born with too small penis. And the small one is also useless for anything other than to pee...

wannabeusedwannabeusedover 3 years ago
Very good

So far this is a really good story, would like to hear more about how Jane is turned into a cum dump or something. Please give us a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow

Excellent story, could have used a little more description of the device and how he tried to prevent her from succeeding in locking him up forever. Please write a second part to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, written conclusively, but without any development at all. Neither the development towards the final closure, nor the development as a permanently pissed off lover. Sorry, the story only has one * click * as content and nothing more - that's not enough.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderabout 3 years ago

Would have been better if the new device had two locks so that he was the one to engage the permanent one when his lust was too great or she talked him into it.

mav1971mav1971over 2 years ago

If I was him then I'd be going to jail for murder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He went to the police and she went to jail. The cage can be removed easily. Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone please do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He dumped her immediately. And took the cage off, if for no other reasons than his health. Dumb story

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

I enjoy the permanent chastity storyline (wouldn’t want it to happen to me though). Different having a dom being locked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumber than a stump. Cage is easy toy remove and it's easy to put her in jail for assault, battery and an assortment of other charges. Small bolt cutters take care of any lock the cage could have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No such thing as permanent. It's a toy he can remove any time he wants to. Dumb.

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14about 2 years ago

I would hope that once Jane saw how successful she was locking him up FOREVER she became the dominant one and used his tongue to be satisfied from then on. His desire to cum? Oh, well, you win some and lose some!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep wondering if there was a way to make a chastity device that was impossible to get off.... maybe with some very sophisticated techniques. I could cut anything off, but what if it was hollow with acid or other fluid that would burn the skin? Use piercings to hold it on.. I think it could be done so that the only way to get it off would be by medical professionals or engineers

great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an exciting story! I would welcome a pretty sexy girl lock me up permanently where SHE controls me like Jane did. How deliciously teasing as she does not allow me to cum anymore! EVER! And all I would be able to do is look at her great body with NO sexual release at all while she cums anytime she wants. But what if she decides to leave me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is a device that is easy and low cost. It is called a dremel tool or rotary tool. It will take any cage off in a few minutes, will not hurt or cook, and is very simple. Someone with experience operating it should be used however, just for steadiness. These stupid cages are all toys, and no such thing as permanent, Just that the young appeal to sick , weak , pathetic fake excuses for men...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With any story, fantasy elements have to be added to make things possible that can only be fantasized about. Just like Star Wars isn't a true representation of the American space program. Perhaps a story featuring an alien abduction, and when the man comes around, he finds himself to be locked into a device made of a material that with all of our technology, cannot be cut, damaged, or removed. As mentioned elsewhere, permanent chastity stories are merely that... stories. Just like the "living" Christine from the Stephen King Novel. Don't look for these permanent chastity stories to follow the rules of logic or physics, but see them as the entertaining and often exciting stories that they aim to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish my wife would do that to me, I love being locked but once in a great while my wife unlocks me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

after she has field his fantasy, now she can field her fantasy of riding huge cocks all of the time and having good old permanent chastity boy eating out her creampies that he can't give her any more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish my wife would do that to me, or even better one of her girlfriends. I need to be permanently locked it's what's best for me. I've been locked for 5 years but my wife always unlocks me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could it have been one of these?

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/787172323/customize-chastity-cage-dual-lock-system?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=permanent+chastity&ref=sr_gallery-4-12&frs=1

Maybe in sequel she can cuckold him......

acozzyacozzyover 1 year ago

This is a great read on the fantasy of a permanent chastity devise. I hope you continue the saga as he puts his mind around the reality of the rest of his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Defo needs a sequel.

And re comment 2 posts ago that type could certainly ve pwemanent wuth sone JB weld on the C clips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting how fiction and true life can mirror each other. A young lady (who turned out to only be 21) asked me for some help on a project that she had been given that was over her head. I use to be there as a consultant from time to time. One day as we finished she asked if she could take me to dinner. I was in my early 30's and just divorced. I said sure. From there we started dating. She would not allow any penetration as she was a virgin and did not want to get pregnant. Rest of our story mimics this one. She said she liked me always going out of my mind to cum. We got married about two years later. Got to our honeymoon destination. I said great, now we can take this off. She said who ever said we new taking this off? Short to it seven years have gone by and still in cage. I often think I am going to go crazy but she was right it doing it. As I am always ready for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The jokes on her. He can remove the cage a number of ways without the key - you do realize that don't you? But the best part is that he can suffer some embarassment. go to the police, have them remove the cage, arrest her for assault, battery, sexual assault, spousal abuse and more, put her in jail and throw away the key. While she sits in prison, he can divorce her and keep most all the assets. Dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really silly. A simple toy like a Dremel cuts the cage to pieces in seconds. Unless you castrate him there's no such thing as a true chastity cage. STILL laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both points of view are correct. Any chastity device can be removed in the mechanical sense. But as the writer describes in waiting for his honeymoon for sex and finding out there was never to be any works. The male will stay with her hoping she will allow sex someday or her non penetration is better than sex with others. I had that happen ten years ago on my second marriage and that was ten years ago. The constant arousal of the male makes her in a sense his prisoner and the constant arousal he has makes him not want to go back to start. Her mother and sisters and aunts are aware of the situation and think it is great and make comments when no one else is around, Usually of the humorous nature. To make others not suspect we decided to have children and well it has worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guy should buy her a chastity belt then throw away the key. Then wait for a JACKED guy to come and cuck(hot when done right) them both. Then classic enslavement(NO). Then NTR (FUCK YOU) and mindbreak(ARBIET MACHT FREI)

Dunno why I'm writing a series of events I hope never happens to anyone whether they be fictional or non-fictional.

tomboi4cocktomboi4cockabout 1 year ago

Permanent chastity is one of my fantasies, so this was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly fantasy story. There is no such thing as an unbreakable chastity cage.

We have ring-breakers (for emergencies) that easily cut tungsten and titanium wedding bands (apparently because gold is not "cool" enough any more) that can be operated by a 45 kg female nurse. May take him a few minutes to cut through enough of the cage to get out of it.

And we have portable hooby tools like Dremel with cutoff wheels impregnated with diamond dust. Slide protective material underneath the cage it so nothing gets injured, and there's nothing you can't cut through.

Then put the abusive cunt (he never consented) in her place.

Why can't anyone write a truly loving orgasm denial / male chastity story without turning it into sexual abuse ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantasy of coutse but a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish there was a part 2

fblrushfblrush9 days ago

What an exciting thought!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLockUpTheWolf@LockUpTheWolf
223 Followers
Bondage erotica writer - my stories mostly include tease & denial play and chastity belts fetish (for both female and male). For updates on my stories, please check my Website (https://sites.google.com/view/jonathancuff/main-page or you can click the link in the Contact tab)....