Trunks Not Needed Ch. 05

Story Info
A dinner date with a guy and his blackmailer.
7.9k words
3.86
4.7k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Dinner and an (Unintentional) Show

In a kitchen, in an unassuming house in an ordinary suburb, a young man was face to face with something he didn't expect. After being invited by his tormentor to a date, via threat of blackmail, he was forced to strip naked for her once more.

Now clad in nothing but her red lacy panties, she beckons him into another room. What horrors await him in this room? It was...A DINNER DATE!

...wait. That doesn't sound horrible. It sounds kind of nice. Still he looked at his "date" and asked, "Uh...what is all this?"

"I just told you, it's a dinner date. We're having spaghetti. What did you expect to happen?"

..."More torment. Humiliation. Agony. Certainly not really good looking pasta."

"See, told you that you'd like it. You just gotta think positive."

For the first time in a while he did think positively. For one, this wasn't more humiliation, at least he hoped. For another, now that he was stripped of his prom suit, he wouldn't get it dirty. And finally, it was spaghetti. He really loved spaghetti.

"You know, I don't always cook, but I figured this was a special occasion." she said looking at him and winking.

She then motioned for him to sit down. "Rina, I'm actually kind of amazed you went through all this trouble for me. Especially since you didn't think I'd show up."

"Hehe, Oh I knew you'd show up. Those nudie pictures and videos I have, told me that you would."

He sighed and sat down. She lit the candelabra and turned out the lights. With nothing but the soft romantic candlelight illuminating them, she went to go sit down on the other side of the table.

"So cutie, how are you enjoying yourself thus far?"

"Oh I'm having a ball, Rina." He said while pouting.

"Come on, be a good sport about this. Remember, these videos won't delete themselves until the date is over and you've treated me to romantic candlelit dinner. Hehe."

"Can I just ask you something, in all honesty?"

"Sure."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, why all this? You blackmail me, you make me strip naked and now I'm being forced to have dinner with you. To what end? What do you gain from this aside from seeing me suffer?"

"I told you in the letter, I wanted to make it all up to you. I felt bad about making you run around with your teenie weenie out. So I made you dinner."

"Okay, let's just say for the sake of argument that you're being genuine here and actually doing this to make it up to me..."

"But I am!"

"Right, right." he said dismissively.

"Do you honestly think that a simple plate of spaghetti will make up for all the humiliation I faced?" he then got a fork full of spaghetti.

"I mean, it looks great and it smells great, don't me wrong, but even if this was the greatest pasta in the world it still wouldn't change my mind."

He then took a bite of the spaghetti. But as he chewed it, he suddenly stopped. He froze mid-bite and his eyes went wide. He dropped the fork onto the plate and entered what could only be described as a trance like state.

Rina looked at him as this was happening and got worried. "Uh, is everything ok, cutie? Something wrong with the spaghetti?"

He swallowed and then asked, "What is in this?"

"Well I put in some cheddar cheese, chopped up pepperoni and a bit of hot sauce into the actual spaghetti sauce. I like it, but I guess I'm weird like that. What do you think of it?"

"..."It's....It's...."

"Yeah? It's what?"

"It's....the greatest thing I've ever tasted." he said, shedding a single tear as he was salivating over the thought of more delicious spaghetti. But then he stopped. He didn't want to give her the impression that she won him over with her spaghetti.

"Ahem...not that this changes anything about the current situation of course. Even if this is some pretty great spaghetti, I'm still not too thrilled to be here."

"Hehe, of course." he looked away from her as she smiled at his compliment about her cooking. As he ate more of this pasta, he considered asking her for the recipe...once she was behind bars of course.

"Oh where are my manners? Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Uh...sure. What do you have?"

She got up and walked to her fridge. She opened the door illuminating the room as she searched through it. "We got orange juice, lemonade, sweet tea, and various flavors of soda. Those flavors being: Regular Cola, Grape and Diet Cherry Cola."

"I'll take some Diet Cherry, please."

"...really? For real?"

"I mean, yes? Why? What's wrong with my choice?"

"Nothing it's just...I thought I was the only one who liked this stuff."

"I thought the same too, actually."

"Oh and before you ask, no I'm not on a diet I just-"

"-like the taste." he said, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah...wow. Look at that, we have some things in common! Hehe~"

He was surprised by this, but otherwise he knew it had to be a coincidence. I mean, statistically someone else had to like that flavor of soda. Why else would they keep selling it? But just because she makes good spaghetti and likes the same kind of soda, doesn't mean she's good for him. Right?

He was lost in his thoughts as she brought out two cans of Diet Cherry Cola and a couple of wine glasses. She placed one can and one glass on each side of the table. She poured her can in the glass. "Cheers, cutie."

"Huh? Oh right!" He did the same with his soda and brought the glass towards hers. As they clinked, she started to drink.

She then said, "You know I was thinking of adding some shrimp to this, but I didn't know if you'd be allergic to shellfish."

"I'm not allergic but I'm not a huge fan of shrimp or seafood in general."

"That's a shame. Cause I just looooooove shrimp. But that's ok, cause if all goes well, I might be having some shrimp tonight."

He looked at Rina and noticed her winking as she said this. She held her pinky to her mouth and gave the tip of it a quick kiss. Giggling as she did so.

Unfortunately, he was in mid-swig of his soda at this point. He choked on it as he almost did an honest-to-god spit take at her lewd little joke. "Hehe. You ok there, cutie?"

"I'M OK!" He said while coughing and trying to get the soda out of his lungs.

"Do I need to give you mouth-to-mouth?"

"NO! I'M...*hack*...FINE!"

As he calmed down, catching his breath. Rina just sat there with that smug look on her face. "She's messing with me. She has to be! Look at her! That horrid witch! With those green sparkling eyes and that beautifully sweet smile. There has to be some sinister plan in that head of hers.", he thought to himself as he finally was able to breathe normally again.

"So, tell me a bit about yourself. I have so many questions. What goes on inside that head of yours? What do you find attractive in a woman? What do you like to do for fun? Heck, do you even have a name or do I just keep calling you cutie?"

He took a deep breath and then said, "Well Rina, thanks to you, I go by many names. Ever since my streak home thanks to your little PRANK, I've been called dicklette, baby dick, a member of the itty bitty clitty committee, needle dick, Little Richard, teenie weenie boy, small fry, tic-tac, little smokie, mircopenis, cocklette, short dick man..."

As he continued to list off every single insult and joke he heard about his manhood in the past three days, he started to get angrier and angrier as he remembered every single bit of humiliation he's faced thus far. He started to grit his teeth and ball up his fists in rage as he continued.

"...dickless, pinky dick, a featherless baby woodpecker, millimeter peter, shortie, STUBBY, LITTLE LOINS, ACORN, MR. DINKY, PENCIL DICK, VIENNA SAUASGE, SHRIMPY, TINY TUGGER, LIMP DICK, ANT-SIZED, NUBBY, LITTLE SHIV, WEE WILLY WINKY, PEANUT, GHERKIN, LILLIPUTIAN LIMB, WIGGLE WORM..."

With each name he turned redder and redder, though not from embarrassment. He was pissed beyond belief as what started as a somewhat annoyed listing of every name he's been called, turned into him shouting at the top of his voice. He hasn't felt anger like this in years. It's as if everything finally boiled over as he continued.

"...PATHETIC PIMPLE DICKED LOSER, KEN DOLL, BUTTON DICK, SMALL STREAKER, INCHWORM, LIL'BITS, BITE SIZED BOY, MINI MUSHROOM, TATER TOT, BABY CARROT, SHORT STRAW, OWNER OF A SECOND BELLY BUTTON, SISSY STICK, MANGINA, MINI MAGGOT, CLIT DICK!"

It was at this point he stopped. He realized that he might have lost his cool there. He looked at Rina who looked genuinely frightened by all this. What also might have made her scared is that apparently at some point during that rant, he took his fork and impaled it into the the table with such force that it got stuck there.

While he took a sick sense of joy in seeing her look terrified, he realized that he wouldn't be in her good graces if he horrified her like this. So he took a deep breath, pushed all of his anger back down deep within his mind (a completely healthy coping mechanism that ensures that the anger will never come back, of course) and tried to break the tension.

"Heh...not that I'm bitter about those nicknames or anything. But I'd prefer if you called me Diego, because that is my name." he said with a big smile like he didn't just stab a fork through a table with such force that he couldn't pull it out.

Despite the fear for her life that she felt just moments ago, she got over her shock rather quickly. Then she started giggling. "Oh my god, Diego!? You mean like Dora's brother?"

"She's his cousin but yeah, like the guy who's related to Dora." he said with memories of his middle school bullies asking where Dora was constantly.

"Aww, is there anything about you that isn't a-dora-ble? Hehe."

Diego sighed, knowing full well that somehow she was gonna use this new information against him somehow. "So, my darling Diego, you didn't answer my previous questions."

"...Oh, right. Well, I suppose what is going on my head right now is a lot of things. Like, wondering if this really is a date and not some sort of evil prank or something."

"I swear it's a date! No tricks here!"

"....yeah and that whole forced striptease thing was just what you normally do on a date, huh?"

"I mean, your dates never did that to you before?" She had a mischievous grin on her face as she said this.

"...No...not that I've ever had any dates...." he said, somewhat forlornly.

Rina gasped and then asked, "Wait, you've never been on a date!? How!?"

"You have various pictures detailing why I've never been on one."

"Wait, really? You've never been on a date because of your teenie weenie?"

He winced at the phrase teenie weenie, but then said, "Well, yes. Let's just say high school was rough for me and when word got out that I was on the smaller side, no girl ever wanted me. So I usually just kept to myself. Been that way even after graduating."

"Diego, you have a lot more to offer than just sex, you know that right?"

"Y....yeah, I do. But whenever I seem to get out of my comfort zone, something bad happens to me. I rarely ever leave the house on the off chance someone ends up trying to pick a fight with me, or someone I knew from high school somehow tracks me down or, to pick a completely random example, some girl steals my clothes while I'm skinny dipping and I have to streak all the way home or some nonsense like that!

...So I usually just stay home and browse the internet and play games."

"That doesn't sound like a fulfilling life."

"It's not...but its a nice one. So what if I'm alone?...at least no one laughs at you..."

Rina looked a bit sad as he said this. He's pretty sure that depressing your date is not going to prevent her from uploading those naked vids of him. She seems cruel enough not to care about him, so before she could use any of that trauma dump as ammo, he changed the subject.

"But anyway, what goes on in your head? That was the question you wanted to ask me right?"

"Well, yes. But I had another much more important question to ask."

"Which was?"

"What do you find attractive in a woman?"

Diego was apprehensive about answering that one. "W-why would you want to know that one?"

"Why do you think, cutie?" she said, winking at him.

..."Uh....um, wouldn't you rather know what I do for fun?"

"You told me that already...you play games and browse the internet."

"Yeah, I did say that already, didn't I?"

With those adorable green eyes staring at him, he had no idea what to say next. "Should I be honest? Why would she even want to know? She couldn't possibly be serious about this....right?"

He tried to deflect the question back at her. "Well...what attracts you in a guy?"

She giggled and said, "Take a guess."

..."Uh...Well, he'd probably be very handsome, be very strong and have a massive..." he said this as he brought his hands about 1 foot apart.

"...uh....heart." he said, definitely intending not meaning to say any other body part there.

"Hehe....well, I'm not entirely sure about the size of his "heart", but I'd say he checks the other two boxes."

"Heh...well, he sounds like a great guy."

"I'm sure he is. But there's just one thing wrong with him."

"What?"

"He still hasn't answered my question yet. What attracts you in a woman?"

Diego looked stunned as he realized that she meant him. He had to be sure though, cause he wasn't sure if he wanted her to be serious or not.

"To be clear...this strong, handsome guy is....me right?" he chuckled nervously.

Her only response was to wink and blow him a kiss. This sent a flood of feelings through his mind. "IS SHE ACTUALLY SERIOUS!? THERES NO WAY! ME AND HER!? EVEN IF SHE WASN'T THE PERSON WHO RUINED MY LIFE, THERE'S NO WAY SHE COULD BE SERIOUS!"

He started to fidget around a little as he was unprepared for any female to actually like him! He almost felt proud of himself, until he remembered who this was and why he was here!

"This is another trick. It has to be. SHE'S MESSING WITH ME! That horrid woman. This is probably another set up to a joke or a barb at my expense! Well, two can play this game. Let's see how you like having your heart messed with!"

As he was lost deep in thought, she cleared her throat. "Ahem....you alright over there, cutie?"

"Oh I'm alright, just had to think about my answer to that. Heh..."

"You really had to think about that?" she asked, looking a bit disappointed.

"No I just had to think about how to phrase it. Honestly, it doesn't take a lot to attract me. But if I had to pick some features that really get me going..."

He brought his hand to his chin like he was thinking really hard and then said, "I think the most attractive girls out there are the ones who are very compassionate, affectionate, sweet and adorable. She'd have beautiful green eyes that sparkle like they were the most beautiful emeralds..."

She fluttered her eyelashes as he said this.

"...dirty blonde hair done up in a ponyt- NO! Done up in pigtails."

She had a smile on her face as she twirled her finger around one her pigtails.

"She'd wear a bright yellow floral dress with cute little red shoes with a star on the buckle and she'd make a mean plate of spaghetti."

She looked like she was about to receive an award. It's like she had stars in her eyes as she rested her head on her hands, looking at him like he was a dream come true.

That's when Diego went in for the kill. He slowly leaned over the table as he said, "She'd also have soft, kissable lips and voice of a sweet giggly angel..."

She also leaned closer to him, puckering her lips as she went in for the kiss. "Oh and most importantly...she'd....NEVER BLACKMAIL GUYS INTO GOING ON DATES WITH THEM BY THREATENING TO LEAK THEIR NUDES ON THE INTERNET!!"

She jumped back slightly, almost falling back on her chair as he screamed that last part at the top of his voice. He tried and failed trying not to giggle at her shocked reaction to his bait and switch compliment. He savored the look on her face as she sat back up.

It looked like she was so distraught at the fact that it seemed that her little date idea didn't win her over. As if it ever would! He then continued as if he didn't scream that last part at her, "Though honestly, looks don't really matter to me that much, you just gotta be nice and you know...not do the blackmail thing."

He had a smug smile on his face as he added, "Surprisingly, that's a real sticking point in my relationships. Heh."

"Yeah...that would be a deal breaker for most relationships, wouldn't it?" she said, looking like she was about to tear up.

"Yeah, it sure would."

Diego then ripped the fork out of the table, it having been carelessly impaled though both the napkin and the tablecloth, leaving a small hole though both of them and went back to eating his spaghetti.

As the two of them ate in silence, Diego started to feel bad. Yes, this was his blackmailer, but somehow, that seemed a bit cruel. Did she really deserve that? Most people would say yes, but Diego was still unsure how to feel.

Not only was he still unsure if she was being genuine in her actions, but what if that made her so upset that she was going to upload those nudes of him out of spite. No...surely someone willing to blackmail someone into a date wouldn't be cruel enough to do that if they were rejected...right?

"Hoo boy...I'd better salvage this." he thought to himself.

"Well...what about you, Rina?"

..."What about me, Diego?"

"What does someone like you do in their spare time? I mean, aside from making my life a living h-"

She shot him a dirty look.

"I MEAN...MORE INTERESTING.Yup, making my life much more interesting. Never a dull moment these past three days. Heh heh..." he said with a forced smile on his face.

She sighed and then said, "Well if you must know, other than tormenting cuties like you I sometimes play video games as well."

"Really? What kind of games?" he said fully expecting stuff like the Sims or Pokemon Go and not much else. "Well, recently I've been trying to get into Smash Bros, but I'm not too good at it.

Diego was stunned, he loved those games, but before he could chime in, she continued. "Maybe it's because usually main Yoshi, but I can't help it. I love that adorable green dino. Always have."

"...Wow. So this is gonna sound crazy but not only do I play Smash Bros, but Yoshi is my main too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. My secondaries are Wario, Olimar, Sonic and Banjo."

"Wow, so you have the DLC then?"

"Yup, bought the both Fighters Passes when they first came out and not to brag, but I'm pretty good with Yoshi."

"Ooh. We gotta test those skills out some time. But what about the previous games?"

"I've played them all. Even the Wii U version."

"Oh man, I played that one once. I really regret selling my Wii U."

"You had a Wii U?"

"Yeah...I got the stupid white one too. At least I could say I believed in the Wii U when no one else did."

..."My...My Wii U is the also the white one."

"Oh neato. Wait, did you say "is"? As in present tense?"

"Yup...still have it. Mostly to play some of the things that haven't come to switch yet, like Nintendo Land and Game & Wario."

"OH MY GOD, NINTENDO LAND! You're making me miss my Wii U more and more! I'm a Nintendo gal at heart, always been since I was young. Maybe I could come over to your house and play with you sometime."

"Uh...I don't know about that Rina. I'm not sure if I'd ever invite you over to my place."

"Aww...but I wanted to go over to your place to Smash. Well, I have my Switch in the other room, maybe I'll set it up and we can Smash. Would you like that?"