Trunks Not Needed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diego wasn't sure he wanted to know the answer, because he really, really didn't want to be right. Plus, he was sure that it would make things more awkward after that Freudian slip he just had. But unfortunately, curiosity got the better of him.

"Rina...are the panties I'm wearing right now the ones you were wearing when I first arrived?"

If Rina didn't put her bowl onto the table, she would've dropped it to the floor. You could hear a pin drop as Rina turned burgundy red. She gave no answer and Diego immediately turned her shade of red as well as he processed the implications of her silence being the answer to that question.

"So it's true. I knew they felt warm...."

He tried to get that mental visual out of his head. That visual of her going to whatever room had his clothes in it now and her sliding off her red lacy panties and with a giggle bringing them to him to put on, knowing full well that her bottom half was feeling the breeze. This whole time. One misstep would have revealed her glorious thicc ass to him much earlier than she did.

It was so round and so jiggly and soft looking. He'd love nothing more than to grab a handful of her and- *SMACK*

Diego slapped himself, being very thankful that his lower half was once again obscured by the table. He turned to Rina and saw that she had not moved from that spot and still had the bowl of ice cream in her hand.

He cleared his throat. "Uh, Rina, can I have my ice cream now?"

"OH...right of course. Heh...right." she seemed to fumble over her words as she realized that her secret was out. Whatever she was thinking seemed to be distracting her, because she wasn't paying attention to where she was walking.

That discarded container of parmesan cheese from earlier was still on the floor and was now a tripping hazard. She stepped right on that cylindrical green container of powdered cheese and her legs went up in the air. She tried to catch herself but she still had Diego's bowl of ice cream in her hand.

With a loud scream and a thud, Rina landed flat on her back on the kitchen floor. The bowl of ice cream being flung up in the air and landing all over her. She was a bit dazed as she tried to pick herself off the floor.

He wondered if he should be concerned for her. This was his blackmailer after all, but all the same, he still hoped she wasn't injured. "Uh...are you ok, Rina?"

As she sat up, she wiped the ice cream off her face and started to cry. "What's wrong, are you ok? Do you need me to call an ambulance?"

"No I'm fine it's just...my dress is ruined!"

"Oh, well I'm glad you're ok." He said, unsure why he even cared.

"I feel like such an idiot. First I accidentally flash you and then I get my favorite dress all dirty. This is just the worst!"

Diego really wanted to tell her that it was all right, but then he remembered why he was here in the first place and bit his tongue.

"You wait here. I'll go freshen up and change. Then I'll let you go. I'm sorry about all this."

He then sat back down and watched her leave. As he saw her leave a trail of melting ice cream on the floor behind her, he started thinking to himself once more.

"Well, this sucks. I was kind of looking forward to that ice cream. Not gonna lie. Hmm...maybe I could have some of Rina's. I mean she has a lot more, she won't mind."

He got up to get a spoon for the ice cream and was just about to sit back down when he realized something. "WAIT. WHAT AM I DOING!? SHE'S GONE. THIS IS MY CHANCE! I CAN SEARCH THE HOUSE. I CAN GET MY CLOTHES AND GET OUT OF HERE. NO, EVEN BETTER. I CAN FIND THAT COMPUTER AND DELETE THE FILES BEFORE SHE EVEN REALIZES I'M GONE."

He started to sneak out of the kitchen and began his search for her computer. "Hope you like orange Rina, cause when I'm done, the next thing you're gonna be wearing is a jumpsuit of that color. Maybe it will even be skin tight so that when I visit her in jail it will show off all her curves and- STOP IT! DO NOT GET DISTRACTED. GO GET YOUR REVENGE AND GET OUT OF HERE!"

He argued with himself. Was he really going to go through with this after all?