Trunks Not Needed Ch. 06

Story Info
Sneaking through her bedroom, Diego sees all of her secrets.
9.2k words
4.63
6.1k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Rina Revealed

A top secret stealth mission was underway. Diego snuck around the enemy stronghold. Trying to find the secret files that would reveal all his secrets to the general public, he convinced himself what he was about to do was for the greater good of mankind.

He needed to stop this evil woman from claiming more victims and exposing them to the world. The plan was simple, find the computer, delete the files, grab all his stolen gear and escape. Once free, he'd call for reinforcements. They'd storm the building and lock her away for good.

Sounds like something out of a spy thriller or a stealth game, doesn't it? Of course, that's an overdramatization of what was actually happening. In reality he was skulking around Rina's house after a mishap with a bowl of ice cream caused her to go freshen up and she left him alone.

He searched her entire first floor and came up empty. "Dang this house is kind of big. Does she live alone? This seems big for just one person." he thought to himself as he marveled at the spacious living space.

He then went up the stairs. He noticed a few foot prints going up the steps, they were Rina's. Her shoes must've been coated in the spilled ice cream from her fall in the kitchen. If she was upstairs, then he had to be extra sneaky. Getting caught snooping would be a bad idea.

"Maybe I should stay downstairs like she asked, she did promise to delete those videos anyway..."

"...but what if she's lying to you? What if she's planning something worse? What if everything she said was pure nonsense? I mean, someone loving you for your tiny dick? Yeah, that's a good one. I've heard that before..."

Typically, whenever faced with a tough decision or a moral quandary he argued with himself. It at least gave him someone to talk to, what with him being alone for most of his life. He himself would never laugh at him or mess with him or torment or tease him.

This voice in his head was both his best friend...and his biggest critic. "You're here for one reason. Revenge. Never forget that."

"But, she kinda seemed...nice at the end there."

"Maybe she's nice now, but she sure wasn't at the beach. You remember? When she STOLE YOUR CLOTHES AND YOU HAD TO STREAK HOME? IN FRONT OF EVERYONE! She could give you a million dollars right now and it still wouldn't change the fact that all those women saw your tiny, pathetic dick!"

He tensed up at that thought, getting angry at her once more. He was right. She might be lying about the whole thing. As he got to the top of the stairs he saw two doors. He saw light from the crack under the door on the left, so Rina must be in there.

He gently opened the other door and saw a pink room. It had a pink bed and a pink lamp and was rather messily decorated, with stuffed animals, a bunch of wardrobes and dressers. In the center of the room was a computer with multiple monitors. This must be her bedroom.

Diego then remembered that video she sent him showing off the video of him in front of a computer. THIS WAS THAT COMPUTER! He did it, he found it! All he had to do was find those videos and delete them.

"YES! I can't believe it's going to be that simple."

He walked in the room and then stepped on something cold and sticky. It was the dress that Rina was wearing during the date, on the floor and not on her body. In fact, next to it was her shoes and a red bra. The bra matched the panties he was wearing.

That's when he heard the sound of running water. He looked to his left and saw a room adjacent to her bedroom. It was her bathroom. Currently in use. She was taking a shower with the door wide open.

He saw her silhouetted form hidden only by a thin shower curtain with cherries printed on it. He tried to look away but curiosity got the better of him. She was currently washing her hair. As she did so, she was humming some adorable tune. She was even shaking her butt as she danced to whatever tune was playing in her head.

As Diego looked on, he had a blush on his face. He noted that she had a pretty good singing voice and whatever soap or shampoo she was using smelled faintly of strawberries.

"You know...when she wasn't making fun of me or forcing me to strip...she was actually kind of sweet."

He thought about her looking him in the eyes with her arms around him like she did during the date. Those emerald green eyes staring right into his soul. "Oh, Diego~"

He smiled as she moaned his name.

...Wait a minute, all she was doing in his fantasy was hugging him, why would she moan from that alone? That's when he snapped back to reality and saw that she was currently scrubbing herself. She seemed to be playing very close attention to a certain spot on her body as she scrubbed there very vigorously...with her fingers.

As he heard a sort of squishy sound as she scrubbed and heard her start breathing heavily, he quickly realized what she was actually doing. He turned bright red and ran and hid against a wall away from the view of the bathroom door.

"Oh god...she wasn't actually...I didn't just see her....no....she just was getting that spot very clean, right?"

As he was coming to grips with him accidentally seeing Rina in a very private moment, he realized something. "WAIT, DID SHE MOAN OUT MY NAME!?"

He started to freak out, trying his hardest to keep calm while his heart went a mile a minute at the thought of her doing things while thinking of him.

"Ok, settle down man. Maybe she's thinking about a different Diego. There's no way that she was moaning your name while scrubbing her most sensitive areas."

He tried to calm down, but that was rather difficult when all the blood seemed to be rushing to both his head...and his head.

"That was completely innocent, I mean, why would she be doing that in the shower knowing that I'm around here. Knowing full well that I might accidentally walk in and see her? Seeing the water droplets dripping from her as she runs her hands up and down her body. Caressing that beautiful form as she cleans every nook and cranny.

Bringing her hands down to her lips as she uses her fingers to gently rub her-"

"YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

He then smacked himself a few times, trying to get that naughty thought out of his head.

"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. Remember who this is and what she did to you. It's clear that the longer you remain here the more her feminine wiles are going to trick you into thinking she loves you in any capacity! Just delete those videos and pictures, find your clothes and get out before you catch feelings!"

He snuck over to her computer and tried to get in. He hit a key on her keyboard and her computer came out of sleep mode. It opened up on her password screen. "Of course, it's password protected, why wouldn't it be? What kind of password would she use?"

He tried, [Diego]. Incorrect.

"SHE LEARNED YOUR NAME ABOUT AN HOUR AGO, IDIOT."

"Right, right..."

He tried, several other things that he thought would fit her.

[RINABEACHGIRL] X

[ILIKENAKEDGUYS] X

[PASSWORD123] X

[NINTENDOGAL] X

[1337HAX0R] X

...Uh....[SWORDFISH]? X

At that moment a pop-up window appeared on the screen. [YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE MAXIMUM PASSWORD ATTEMPTS, YOU MAY TRY AGAIN IN 2 Hrs and 59 mins]

He pulled at his hair in frustration. "Ok, new plan. I find my clothes and my stuff, get the heck out of here, change my name and move to a new town."

He started looking through the various wardrobes and dressers. He opened one drawer and found some of her socks. Nothing weird there.

He opened the drawer underneath that and found some of her bras. Most of them were pretty frilly and came in variety of colors.

The drawer underneath that had her various panties. Some were the standard frilly affair but others had little sayings on it. Stuff like "Juicy" and "Spank Me" and things of that nature. A couple of them had no room for sayings like that, because they were thongs.

Diego felt his face flush as he imagined her in some of those. He shook his head and looked in the last drawer. In it was a selection of...toys.

He was shocked on how big some of these were. But in the midst of all of them, one caught his eye. It was a rather short one in comparison to others. He picked it up and realized that it was about the same size as his own member.

He then remembered what he was holding and where it probably was at one point and almost dropped it in disgust. The only reason he didn't was the fact that Rina probably would've heard it fall to the floor if he did, so he caught it mid-fall and gently put it back and closed the drawer.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..." he thought to himself, wishing he had some hand sanitizer at this moment.

He looked through the other wardrobes and any place clothes could be stored. Nothing but dresses, shoes and various costumes he assumed she used for holidays or costume parties.

They seemed to have no rhyme or reason for being where they were. He got nervous, could he find his clothes before Rina finished her shower? If he couldn't, he'd might have to steal some of her clothes and leave in those.

While that would be fair, given that she's stolen his, he realized something was missing from all her clothes that he's seen so far.

Pants.

She seemed to have no pants. No jeans, no shorts, nothing of the sort. Just dresses and skirts. "I can't believe it, how could she not have a single pair of pants or shorts!? If I take some of her clothes, I'm going to have to leave in one of her dresses."

He thought about how that would go. He pictured himself walking down the side walk in a full on dress, yellow rainboots with multicolored polka dots and white stockings. Somehow, this seemed like barely one step above just walking out naked.

With almost all the places to store clothes searched, he turned to the last place he could think of to find them. A closet that was in direct view of the bathroom Rina was using. She could be done with her shower at any moment. So he quietly but quickly walked to the closet.

He opened it to reveal...nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was just an empty closet. No clothes or anything in there. "Why in the world would she just have an empty closet with nothing in it? Her clothes are so disorganized as it is."

As he was pondering this he heard something that made his blood run cold. The sound of Rina's shower turning off. He had to hide, quick! With no other options, he hid in the closet and closed the door, leaving it open just a crack. Just as he did, he heard the shower curtain rustle and Rina walk out of her shower.

It was dark in there. He was always scared of the dark, but he was even more scared of what Rina would do if she caught him now. "Ok, get a grip. She has no idea that you were snooping around..."

That's when he heard her gasp. "What the!? Why is everything all open and-"

At this point Diego realized, that he left most of the drawers and wardrobes, wide open! "Oooh, that little jerk! Wait until I get my hands on him."

He was trapped in her closet, while she was on the warpath. As he peeked out of the crack in the door, he saw her looking around. "Oh, Diego? Where are you?"

He backed up as far as he could into the closet. He tried not to breathe as he prayed that Rina would leave the room so he could sneak out some other way. But while he was against the wall, trying to find a way to back up further into it, he felt something.

A small panel on the back of the wall, he wondered what it was so he pushed it and all of a sudden the back of the wall opened up sending him tumbling down a flight of stars.

"WHHHAAAAA!" he screamed as he tumbled backwards down a stairwell, illuminated at the top by only a single hanging lightbulb.

"NO! OW! DOH! HELP! PLEASE! OOF! AAAAH!"

Eventually he reached the bottom. Amazingly, he was ok. Dazed and very sore, but otherwise uninjured. "Ow. God that really hurt..."

It was pitch black down there. He couldn't even see the hand in front of his own face. "Where am I?"

He got to his feet and walked forward, stubbing his toe on what seemed to be a table. He covered his mouth in an attempt to not yell out in pain. "Man, I hate it here..."

He then felt around the walls for a lightswitch or something. Eventually, he found the switch and hit it. The lights came on and once he got a good look around the room, he immediately wished he didn't hit the lights. All around the room were various corkboards with various pictures on them.

They were all of various guys, caught in their birthday suits of course, with a message underneath most of them. Alongside each picture, was an article of clothing. Usually their underwear but some had some swim trunks with them. Some even had speedos.

He looked at a few of them, just to gain some insight into her psyche. Some of them had some sort of joke or pun based on who she caught. Usually related to their appearance.

Others were just matter of fact observations. One had an vaguely Asian looking guy who was hung like a horse. He had pinkish looking hair and looked like a guy who could be in a K-pop band. Naturally, Rina seemed to agree with this assessment as the description read "K-pop looking guy x3"

Other notable ones include an unfortunate African American guy with the description "He disproved that old stereotype. Hehe~" (though Diego noted, with annoyance that despite the cold water, he was still bigger than him.) and one where it was clear the guy was quite upset, since the picture showed him in a fighting stance, as if he was about to take a swing at her.

His description? "He tried to fight me barehanded! LOL!" The biggest takeaway from all these pictures was that they all were much more endowed than Diego was and that Rina was an unabashed pervert.

...as if that wasn't obvious by now.

"If only I had my phone, this would be perfect evidence."

On the tables were some discarded undies and swimsuits in a pile. Either they weren't sorted yet or they were in some sort of reject pile. It was honestly so off putting, how long was she doing this for? But that's when he saw something that made his heart catch in his throat. His trunks.

They were on a board all to itself, decorated with many pictures of him and a few heart stickers. Everyone else had one picture with their stolen undies, but he had 6 pics of him scattered around on a board. Almost like a shrine of some sort.

Each picture also had a saying on it. One taken of him, mid-dance was labeled "Dancing cutie <3"

Another one of him as he dropped his trunks to the ground was "So smol/So cute ^w^"

And of course one was of him when he first saw her. "Love at first sight. x3"

That one in particular made him realized that perhaps, maybe she was telling the truth.

"I guess she really does like me if she dedicated a whole board to me..."

Something about this made him blush and feel somewhat proud. But then he took another look at the pictures on the board and realized something that made his hair stand on end. Half of those pictures were NOT from the beach.

One of them was from his encounter with the birdwatchers. "Little woodpecker"

One was from his encounter with that cop, just as he put his hands up to prevent a tazing. "Showing it off for every1!!!"

And the last one showed him from behind, IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE WHEN HE ARRIVED BACK HOME! "Such hot buns!! o:"

"HOW...HOW DID SHE? I DIDN'T SEE HER ONCE. WAS SHE STALKING ME THIS WHOLE TIME!?"

That's when a horrible thought went through his head. It was obvious now that she wasn't lying about loving him, but just how deep did that love go? Was it a crush...or an obsession?

Thoughts of her holding him hostage in her basement went through his mind. "Oh Diego. I love you so much...I'll never let you go...EVER."

He broke out into a cold sweat and realized he might be in way over his head here. "Ok, new plan. I leave the house, clothes be damned and do not look back! This is getting way too freaky for me!"

He ran back up the stairs but just before he went back out the closet he remembered that Rina was still probably looking for him. He peeked through the crack in the door and planned his escape. "I'll just pretend that I got lost looking for the bathroom. She'd believe that, right?"

"Oh yeah, she'll totally believe that. "So I thought the bathroom was in this random ass closet in your bedroom that leads directly to a basement full of stolen clothes." What a wacky misunderstanding, am I right?"

"I don't suppose you have a better idea?"

"OF COURSE I DON'T! I'M YOU!"

He opened the closet door just a smidge and looking around. She was nowhere in the room, though with the bathroom light off the room was much darker, with the only light coming from the hall.

"So far so good. Maybe I can just run out before she even sees me."

She seemed to not be there. He opened the door further and saw no one. He tiptoed out into the middle of the room and was just about to sprint out into the hall when he heard a door slam behind him.

It was the closet door. RINA WAS HIDING BEHIND IT! Diego's heart leapt into his throat. But before he could react, Rina ran right up behind him and gripped the panties he was wearing. She then proceeded to yank upwards, with all her might, giving him the biggest wedgie he ever received in his life.

"RINA, WAIT! I CAN EXPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

He felt the material dig into his his crotch. He tried to get away by falling to his knees and crawling but all it did was just increase the pain in his balls as she tried to lift him up in the air by said panties.

"OOOOOOWWWW!! PLEASE! HAVE MERCY!!! I'M SORRY!!"

Fortunately for him, the panties were not designed for this kind of abuse and they ripped apart in a matter of seconds. With the torn remains of Rina's red panties now on the floor, he could say only one thing as he waited for the pain to stop.

"Ow..."

After a bit of pain, he then was about to turn to Rina to tell her off for doing that to him, but then he saw what she was wearing. All that she had on her person was a fluffy pink towel wrapped around her torso and an incredibly angry face.

It seems that she didn't have a chance to get dressed. She didn't even have her pigtails, her hair was just straight and short. It resembled a bob haircut. As she stood there with her arms crossed, Diego threw his hands over his crotch trying to keep covered.

He sat on her floor trying to think of a way to calm her down before she did something worse to him. "Heh...Hey, Rina. H-how's it going, huh? Love the new hairstyle, I think you look better with straight hair. Not that you don't look good with pigtails, I mean, I'm just saying that you look so sexy like that."

No response from her other than a glare as she breathed heavily in anger. "Umm...have I mentioned how gorgeous and cute you look in your towel? Heh..."

She was not moved. "You invaded my privacy, Diego."

"Look, I know what this looks like, but I swear, I wasn't spying on you in the shower. I-"

"You went through all my clothes. You tried to get into my computer. You peeked through my secret room and you made a mess of everything. I can't believe you. I trusted you and you invade my privacy like this? I-"