Trunks Not Needed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THIS YOU PERV- WHAAA!"

She flopped right on her face. Diego stopped as he saw this and had a bit of giggle at the way her butt jiggled upon impact. With her on the ground, now was his chance to escape.

He ran to the front door. "Ok, new plan. Get home, upload these pictures to every possible place that will accept them and then change your name and move to a town.

What should my new name be? Hmmm....

Cain? Nah, too biblical.

Dane? Nope, that's silly.

Joey? Too generic.

Ronald? Ehh...that reminds me too much of that clown."

As he was brainstorming new name ideas, he was about to run out the door when he realized that he forgot something important.

"Whoops, not getting very far without my keys."

Just as he turned around to walk back inside, he heard a noise. It sounded like an inhuman screech. Almost like a roar of some sort. It was Rina.

...and she was in mid-air.

She pounced at Diego like she was mountain lion. All he had time to do in the 0.5 seconds he had to register what was happening was scream as he was tackled right out the door!

They both tumbled out onto the walkway in front of the house. She then pinned him to the ground and glared at him. "You pimple-dicked little pervert, I should castrate you! I can't believe you would stoop so low as to do that to me!"

"Oh yeah!? Well I should've went with my first plan and called the cops on your clothes stealing ass, you harpy!"

"IDIOT!"

"TART!"

"WIMP!"

"HARLOT!"

"PRICK!"

"BITCH!"

"JERK!"

"SL-"

*SLAM*

They both stopped their exchanging of insults when they heard the sound of a door closing. That was Rina's front door. That's when they realized that they were both outside in broad daylight.

Moreover, when Rina tackled him out the door, the towel around Diego's waist was knocked clean off of him. Meaning that the only thing between them as Rina was on top of Diego was just their bare skin.

They both looked down at themselves and a blush washed over both their faces. Neither of them moved for a few seconds, until Rina felt something poke her in the abdomen. This caused her to blush as red as a tomato, scream and jump away from Diego.

They both sat up and covered their shame. Thankfully, no one seemed to be around...yet.

They sat there in silence for a bit before Diego sheepishly said, "Heh, I guess we both kind of overreacted there."

"Ugh, speak for yourself, tiny."

They both stood up and walked back to her door. "Look, I'm willing to forget this whole thing ever happened if I can just get my clothes back and leave. Ok?"

"Ha, like I'm letting you back into my house! Have a nice walk home, dickhead."

"Oh come on, you're the whole reason this happened in the first place!"

"Yeah? Well you can bite me Dieg-"

Rina trailed off as she tried to open her front door. It wouldn't budge.

"...oh no."

"What?"

"NoNONONONONONONONOOooooo!"

"What's wrong!?"

After a few attempts to open it, she told him what was wrong.

"...It's locked."

Diego chuckled as he couldn't believe what he just heard. "Heh heh...no it's not."

"Yes, it is!"

"No...this is some sort of new prank you're doing. You couldn't have just locked us both out of your house naked."

"THERE IS NO PRANK! IT'S LOCKED!"

"I refuse to believe this."

"Then try it yourself, smart guy."

"Alright."

Rina stood to the side as Diego tried to open the door. Sure enough it was indeed locked. He tried pulling at the door, banging on the door and even getting a running start to ram through the door.

All that accomplished was getting him tired and sore. The door did not budge. As he slid down from the impact of the door, Rina smugly asked "Do you believe me now?"

"Ugh...well, this is definitely one elaborate prank you've got going here."

She grabbed his head with both hands to get him to look at her in the eyes as she reiterated, "THERE IS NO PRANK! WE ARE STUCK OUT HERE, NAKED!"

It finally sunk into Diego's skull that perhaps, maybe she was telling the truth here. "I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you don't have a spare key to get in, do you?"

"No..." she said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Fantastic..."

But then suddenly, Rina perked up. "Wait, I do have one!"

"Really?"

"Yes I do...but..."

"BUT WHAT? Just get it and open the door!"

"My next door neighbor has it...but she's at work until 7."

"That's four hours from now...", he said as his heart sank.

"I'm stuck here with you, naked, for four more hours!?"

"I'm not exactly jumping for joy either, you know." she said, offended at this.

"Considering you've done all this just to get me naked again, I thought you would be."

"Oh please, that puny thing was not worth the time I put into this."

"What happened to it being all sexy and stuff? You're telling me that this..." he then uncovered himself and wiggled his dick to taunt her and then continued, "...was not worth committing various crimes like blackmail, sexual assault and regular assault?"

"Oh don't pretend that you didn't like all this..." she then uncovered herself and shook her chest around to taunt him, "...you teenie weenie pervert."

"Oh you're sexy for sure, but I've been taught to never stick your dick into crazy."

"As if you had anything to stick into me."

"Oh yeah? Well-"

At the moment a wolf whistle interrupted their argument as a crowd was forming around Rina's house.

"Hehe...look at them!"

"Looking good!"

"Hey baby, ditch that tiny dicked loser and come with me!"

"Aww...is that mean girl making you cry, teenie weenie?"

"God, look at the ass on her!"

As they both went wide-eyed at their audience, still having not covered up yet, they turned to each other, then looked down and realized that they were giving everyone a free show. Their hands shot down to their privates and they ran away from the house screaming.

Diego just wanted to run home at this point so he hid in a nearby bush to try and get away from Rina. He crouched down in the foliage as he tried to think of his next move. He backed up slightly to hide a bit better but bumped into something soft.

It was Rina, who was doing the same thing. They both got startled as their butts touched and looked back at each other. "Oh, great plan Diego, I didn't think your brain was as small as your-"

"Hey, enough! Alright. I didn't ask you to follow me. That was on you!"

"Alright, what should we do then?"

"What YOU should do is go get that spare key from your neighbor."

"What!? Why me!?"

"Several reasons. This entire thing was your fault in the first place. It's your house. It's your neighbor. Oh and most importantly, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

"You said that already."

"Yeah and no matter how often I say it, it will be just as true."

"Fine, just go get your car and I'll guide you there."

"Great idea! Except, my keys are still in your house!"

"Then call a friend or something or give me your phone so I can call her."

"Sure thing, hang on let me just see if I have reception."

He then held out his hand and extended his pinky and his thumb and put it to his ear. "Hello? Yes....What's that? My phone is still in the house too? Even if it wasn't I'd never let Rina get near it after everything that has happened?

Who am I speaking with by the way?...uh-huh....Alright, I'll tell her."

He then extended his hand toward Rina, who was currently shooting Diego a dirty look for this bit he was doing. "It's the dumb idea hotline. They're looking for new operators. Want me to put in the good word for you?"

"I GET IT, JEEZ!" She said, slapping his hand away.

"Ow. Don't you have a bike? Why not just ride there?"

"Completely nude?"

"Oh and driving a car naked would not be as dumb of an idea, huh?"

She crossed her arms and turned away at that. After they both stewed in silence for a bit, Diego asked, "So where does this neighbor of yours work anyway?"

"In a car dealership on the other side of town, why?"

"Does she own a car?"

"Yes, why?"

"At this rate, it might be faster just to get there on foot. Get the keys and have her drive us back here."

"Wait, you want to walk there? LIKE THIS!? ARE YOU INSANE!?"

"Look, the sooner we get the keys, the sooner we can get dressed and finally never see each other again."

Rina looked a bit sad as he said this, but Diego was pleased with the thought of never seeing her again.

"Well, come on. Let's get going."

"No! I'm not leaving this bush! You might be fine with strutting that tiny dick around, but I don't like being seen naked."

"Fair enough. You wait here then."

He turned away and pretended that he was going to leave the bush, but then he said, "Just stay right here and pray that no one realizes that there's a NAKED WOMAN WITH A FAT ASS HIDING IN THIS BUSH RIGHT HER-mmph!"

Rina covered his mouth with her hand and pulled him back into the bush. She then angrily whispered, "OK OK, I'll go, just shut up."

"Thank you. I hate to say this but I think we need to cooperate here. I need you to talk to your neighbor and I need directions to the car dealership. She probably won't trust me enough to hand me your keys, so you need to come along, ok?"

After a bit of thinking, Rina said "Fine, I'll come with you, but keep your eyes up here, mister.", she said, pointing to her face.

"Heh, same to you, Rina."

They both then walked out of the bush, with their hands covering their privates. As they made their way further into town away from the cover of the suburbs, Diego took a sick sense of joy in forcing Rina into public nudity, much like he was forced into it by her. He'd have loved it more if he was clothed, but still.

But as they snuck around, Diego looked at Rina. As he was behind her, he had a great view of her pale, jiggly moon. He tried to stifle a laugh as he could swear that that thing jiggled more than Jell-O.

Rina however heard his snickering. "All right, what's so funny?"

"Nothing...Pfft....Heheheheh."

She looked at him with an unamused expression. "Diego..."

"What? I just thought of something hilarious."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I'd tell you butt, you know, I don't want to make an ass of myself. I mean, it's something I rear-ly talk about."

Her brow furrowed as she tried to grasp what he was on about.

That's when he couldn't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. "PFFFFHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry, it's just that, out of everyone who has made fun of my butt being big, you being one of them is just outright hilarious, Miss Bakery."

"Miss Bakery?" She asked all confused.

"Yeah. Because DAMN, DO YOU HAVE A LOT OF CAKE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Rina's eyes went wide and she had a red blush as she realized that Diego was staring at her ass. She tried covering it, but two hands weren't nearly enough to contain those cheeks.

As he was laughing his ass off, she was blushing bright red trying to cover hers, before she slugged him in the arm and screamed at him. "SHUT UP! STOP STARING! GOD YOU SUCK!"

As he kept teasing her about her big derriere, they kept going on their journey to Rina's neighbor. But what neither of them realized is that by the end of the day, they would be baring a lot more than just their bodies to each other.