Trust

Story Info
A man takes a dragon in trust and love...
2.2k words
4.41
5.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"We've got to be quiet..."

Yet that was difficult when it came to sneaking around their master's estate, the domineering master who controlled every last part of Chris and Re's lives. A human should never have held his iron-clad fist over a dragon but the glorious green beast that was Re had fallen so swiftly some time ago to the hand of another. He'd only been a juvenile back then but they were all nothing more than slaves under the dominion of one who only sought power and the collection of trophies like the dragon.

His olive-skinned companion, however, was not there of his own free will either. Chris breathed shortly and shallowly, the dragon on his back, letting the man rest on him, their faces so close together, closer than they had ever been before.

Chris' heart pounded. Was he really going to say it? They'd met up in the back of the barn, one that was only used for storage, so many times but nothing had ever come of it... Well, not until that night.

Re's tongue flickered out, brushing his lips. Chris twitched towards him: a motion that would have been imperceptible to a human eye but the dragon caught. He caught every tiny motion that Chris ever made, even if the human was not aware of what he was doing.

"Your heart is racing like a deer before the hunter, little man..."

It was a tease and a flirt -- oh, how Chris longed for it to be a flirt. Yet neither of them knew how to flirt, being locked up for so long under the master's hand, a noble who knew what to do with his power and luxuriated in the mere, rolling presence of it.

"I know..."

He breathed, Re leaning in. Of course, it had to be the dragon who made the first move, every long, late night between them coming to sweet fruition in a heartbeat of a moment. And once that moment was taken, it could never again be reversed.

Sometimes a leap of faith was best taken with one so dearly loved.

Re pressed his lips to Chris', welcoming a kiss and opening himself up to it as he convinced Chris too with the softness of his lips against the ill-fitting ones of the human that it was a good idea. It was the strangest of things, the strangest of things in the world, but it was right, the man's heart leaping and beating so furiously in his chest that it was a wonder it did not openly drum out a beat against the man's ribcage. The dragon rumbled a growl, something surging within him, something raw and primal, something that could never have before been taken without the consent of another.

Yet he could not push away from such instinct as something deeper inside him teased out, the slit at the base of his belly welcoming out the shaft of his draconic length. His lover -- or, at least, Re hoped that he would be his lover -- kissed him with a trembling beat, moaning into his mouth, pressing in. Their bodies came together softly and sweetly, though there was a hunger in that kiss too that Re longed to bring to the surface, to see how the feral nature of their lust could be brought out into sweet romance.

"I... Oh..."

Chris broke the kiss, his chest bare in the warm of the night, heart pounding, not knowing what to do. The words that he wanted to spill forth tangled around his tongue and he grunted instead, shaking his head, a heated flush glowing in his cheeks.

"I...want... Re, I know we talked, but this is so sudden..."

Re blinked slowly, nuzzling the human's cheek down to his neck.

"Then why wait a moment longer?"

Their kiss that time was initiated by Chris, closing the distance between them and throwing all caution to the wind as he kissed the dragon deeply. It was his first kiss too and one that he would cherish for the rest of his life, the flustered snatch of his breath no longer holding him back. What else did he have in his life? What else could he possibly have to hold him back?

No... No, he had to take it, the sweet words between them no longer enough to sustain them, breath sharing between gasping lips. The hardness of Chris' cock pressed up against the drake through his loose, servant's trousers and yet it was the dragon who edged them down his body, desperately trying to disrobe his partner with the very tip of his tail.

"Oh..." Re rumbled, eyes burning with a feral intensity that Chris had never seen before. "Oh, I should have told you how I felt moons ago..."

"Shush, it's not the time for that..."

The heat in his face was near enough too much to bear and yet Chris had to be bold, his backside half-exposed by the lusts of the drake, who seemingly did not know how to take things slow. But that was still very much all well and good as he slipped down the barrel of the dragon's body to stand on his own two feet again.

It was there that he caught his first sight of Re's shaft, the dragon's tapered member perfectly poised to penetrate a partner, yet it was a monster of a shaft that would have made him quake in his boots if he had been wearing any. Re noticed his unrest, which was to be expected even as he encouraged Chris to disrobe entirely, laying the two of them bare entirely but for scales and skin, nuzzling his partner.

"Do not worry... This time... This time, we'll take it slow. Come here."

Chris stepped willingly up to the dragon, Re standing on all fours, his tail lifted, proudly showing off all that he had to offer. He may have been larger than his human partner, heart pounding with the knowledge of all that he could claim for his own, the love that was shared between them, if not acknowledged out loud. That would come in time but not all could come to light in a single night.

Time would tell.

Re laid his massive body down on his side, inviting Chris in, and the human surprised even himself with his boldness. His hands swept over the dragons' scales, between his legs at his beckoning, the pucker of his tail hole oddly tempting. Re tipped the tip of his tail around, pointing at it obviously, yet Chris was too gentle and reverent to probe inside, just softly touching.

"You can try..."

Re had to encourage him, guide him gently, for he had not actively had a partner before either, considering how he had been locked up in the master's clutches for so long. Yet Chris was more comfortable bringing his mouth down to the dragon's shaft, brushing them tenderly down, though there was still a clumsy bump to be reckoned with. The dragon shivered bodily above him and he leaned into that touch, taking his strength from the solidity of the drake's body. Since their lives had come together, Re had never led him astray.

He suckled on the very tip of the dragon's cock but that was too much for Re, the dragon sensitive, grunting, rumbling even on his side. He flicked his tail out of the way, enticing Chris in, the human's shaft perking to attention, hard and ready to do his duty -- but to someone that he cared for, for once.

"Enter me..." Re growled softly, yet his lover would not deny him anything in the world that he craved.

Chris' heart leapt, tightening in his throat, yet he pushed past the lure of the lack of breath. He had to have it, had to be closer. Re was the one good thing in his life, all that he had found in the name of being a servant who was, in fact, really a slave. And to take that relationship to the next level was something special indeed...

"Re... Re, I..."

Yet Chris could not get the words out that he needed as he pressed the head of his shaft to the dragon's pucker and eased in. He was at almost the ideal height to penetrate his lover with Re on his side, though the round of the dragon's hind end was all that he yearned for, the tight grip of a backdoor entrance closing around him for the first time. It was sweet and yet it was heated as he took the dragon slowly, Re grunting and bucking lightly, though it was up to Chris how quickly he took the pace of things. There was nothing else for it, nought else that could be done, Re swimming and swelling in the heat of the moment, pulsing through his body.

"Chris..." He grunted thickly, losing control of himself even in the heat of a moment that he wished would last forever. "Don't...mm... Don't pull out..."

Chris shuddered yet the breath for his words had been stolen by his thrusts, allowing the dragon's body to adjust to his shaft as he penetrated him with long, slow strokes, thrusting deeply. No inch of his cock was to go to waste as he gasped and scrambled to savour the moment, taking in every last tiny detail with the passion that he felt he was due.

It had been so long, so very long... Chris moaned out loud. He had rarely taken time for himself before, not in that way. There had always been something to do and everyone knew that that sort of pleasure was not for a servant. But he took his pleasure from the dragon's tail hole as they shared a trembling, tenacious moment, growls and whimpers rising more and more.

He couldn't stop himself, not even as his thrusts grew in pace and fervour, deeper and harder. Re only grunted for him all the more fiercely, demanding it as much as Chris wanted to give it to him, the long, needy strokes of his cock coming whether the two of them were ready for it or not. There was only one due end to such passion and Re could not imagine having his partner be anywhere else but inside him at that moment in time, the passion of it all claiming the two of them as he groaned out loud.

"Yes, Chris... Chris..."

The dragon clicked his teeth together, the rumbling, rising need in him impossible to ignore. The strokes of his cock were desperately needed, his shaft throbbing in turn. There was no going back from the point of no return, not when it clawed at the drake's wings so keenly, pulling him down, rendering him sweetly submissive if only for a heartbeat of a moment at the point of climax.

He could not roar: they would be discovered. Thus his lust was spent in low groans and moans as he shot his own load over the barn floor, uncaring of how it sank into and stained the hard-packed dirt. No one would uncover the evidence of their tryst, they would see to that later, need rising through, his tail hole squeezing, clenching, needing something more even then.

Chris could not time his orgasm in such a way but he still needed it for his own, gasping and shuddering, his Adam's apple bobbing with each scrape of breath. He needed to cum though, the need driving, yet it was being so close to the drake that he had given his heart too that made it all the more poignant to him, laying his body over the dragon's back end to be as close to him as he could.

Spurts of seed pumped into the dragon's tail hole, Chris' head lodged in a world of dreams. Was he really there, topping a dragon? Oh, it was too good to be true but that could not break the trembling grin from his lips as he clung to the beast with all the passion in his body, leaning in close, his need simmering down, though not to the point that one round would have been enough.

But that would have to be it for them as they evaded the grip of the master's hand if only for a moment, a night, a time. The moment would have to be enough as Re moaned under him, curling his tail around his human lover, the bond between them strengthened, never again to be broken.

Despite their slavery, they would always have each other, romance blossoming in the strangest of places.

Chris parted his lips, though the whisper of breath that rolled forth could only be a silent proclamation of love.

The sweetest of bonds had been forged. It was up to them to take it forward.