All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 06'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 5 years ago
Breathtaking!

I could not stop reading and anxiously await next...

VegasloverVegasloveralmost 5 years ago

This update was everything. This story is so freaking good! I just hope that Iona's stubbornness plus her naivety does not result in either Kieran or Russ being killed or injured in anyway. How great would it be that all this time she thinks she can't have kids and Poof! We have a pregnant Iona!

AssignedNameAssignedNamealmost 5 years ago
Surprised

Great addition to the story. I was happy to log in today and see your name on the list. I was worried, it has been a while since you posted last. Looking forward to more.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

Your the best Reg. I can’t remember something you wrote that wasn’t fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You are an explosive writer

Thank you for this installment. I have been following you for quite some time now. I am following and hanging onto every word as food is needed for the mind, body and soul. These stories you present flow together like running water. I am all too eager to wait for the next installment whether it be in a week's time or 2 years (hopefully it won't be that long :) )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh thank the heavens you have returned

This installment of Trust has captured my attention as the first. Detail background works and Kieran and Iona share a love we can only dream about. Looking forward to finding out what happens next.

Take care

~Allegedly Literate~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Powerful

The love between Iona and Kieren is so powerful and poetic and true and tangible and I cannot read this story enough. I adore this story, it is indented on my soul. I hope that Iona can bare his children because after so much pain she deserves some beauty and love and fulfillment.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 5 years ago
Well let me just...

Happily fall back and allow you to reintroduce yourself! Damn it's good to have you back. I know life happens but thanks for coming back to this wonderful story ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank You!!!

I have not read this yet. I just wanted to say thank you for continuing this story. I truly cannot describe the joy your writing gives me. Thank you again!!

Theskymarshall

gilrenardgilrenardalmost 5 years ago
Missed having something new from you.

You have created an erotic world we can escape to and get lost in.

xoxo

S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Captivating & exotic

Captivating characters; Viking medieval milieu; mixed-race romance; mixed-status love; exotic tale of love mediating power.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Simply Superb.

So good readers, where do we stand now? Now that we are again totally captivated by what has become this engrossing epic. Bravos to you, ABG, you have in the last two chapters made this tale a classic — but with years between? Think can speak for all your readers in asking that you drop a line to advise of expectations for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you so much for continuing this love story!

Kieren and Iona are worth waiting for. You weave a good story with characters that are not average, while peaking our interest with a mystery.

Please give some thought to giving Russ a woman of his own, so he's not left yearning for Iona. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It would be evill to have Astrid set up Iona to be kidnapped by the Moor (man of darkness)

Of course it could be a great adventure for Kieran and his men to go out on the quest to bring Iona back to his land. There needs to be some drama at this point.

@Vegaslover why the rush to put a babe in Iona? FFS let's enjoy these characters before baby and happily ever after. To many stories end with pregnancy, forced marriage and the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This waiting is worse than waiting for the next season of 'Being Mary Jane' or 'Greenleaf'

Will The Eagle of Fire allow Arjun to join his ranks? I doubt it. Will Gulbrandson Magnus make an appearance? Perhaps. Will Iona like her 'gifted' knife and use it? I have no doubt to this occurrence.

When will we get an update for Trust? 2021?😏

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The writing is superb

“Here. Know that my heart will always be dedicated to the soft landings of yours.” I think this is my favorite line from Kieran. Your writing moves me and I hope you come back to this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Quarantine Update2020

I came back to this story hoping during quarantine you would have updated... Maybe even 2 chapters. Have been reading this story for four years and haven't yet finished it lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this!! But then I realized I'm a little maybe very much late too this party.. But I still love it either way I do hope there is an update to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story on this site

I’ve been on the site for years this is the best story! Please Update

SexualdesiresnowSexualdesiresnowabout 3 years ago

Please please please update, and are you on any other writing platform example wattpad or inkitt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I dont know what this comment means to you

But im still waiting and always have been and i will keep on waiting

6ftOverground6ftOvergroundalmost 3 years ago

Look, I know writing on this site is voluntary (and I appreciate all the writers willing to bring their crafts here for free). That being said, I’ve been SO burned on Literotica by starting great story series that were never finalized by their authors (even after 7 years) so I’m very careful now in picking what I read before I start it.

So I find this series that states it 6 parts (and has 6 chapters uploaded) so I start it. Great writing, wonderful plot, really well-developed characters...and it’s not actually concluded at 6 parts. Sigh...

I didn’t come here to appeal to the author to finish it, because I’ve done so before to no avail. I just wanted to share to everyone why it hurts so to allow characters to become part of your very thoughts—not having finality to their stories is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hi please update soon I check these sit every other day just for this story, it’s been two year seen and an update. I was use to once a year but this is going on the second please don’t second guess yourself that chapters on your computer are fine. please post them. I know you get scared when u haven’t posted in while so I hope this encourages you

MyaHunterMyaHunterover 2 years ago

So happy you updated. You truly have a gift and your writing is amazing!! I love Brenna, she’s hilarious.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

Next? ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is probably the best story on this site. I wish you would update!! I’ve reread the posted chapters 3 or 4 times now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where’s chapter 7 🥺🥺🥺

BreezybetaBreezybeta9 months ago

I spent hours reading this whole thing I need the next chapter PLEASE!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous