Trust Exercises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing him coax her on kept her feeling alight heightening everything she felt. Not just the aggressive thrusts inside her but where he held her, every place his claws grazed, only served to keep her on a high. The heat built up fast, again her hips tensed, her body began to tremble, consistent whimpering gasps so close to the edge of release. His thrusting alone would have pushed her over soon enough but his fingers returned to aid her and the sensation of a gentle graze against her clit shot through her, toppling everything over into another loud, shuddering climax. This time, her contractions against his cock were enough to set Xerxes over as well, uttering loud growling groans close to her head.

Xerxes breathed heavy against her holding her in place fast to his hips, ensuring none of the throes of her orgasm could dislodge her from him. When his breathing slowed enough he sucked in a breath between his teeth and spoke again.

"Yeeaah, milk my cock like a good bitch."

Ketna seized up in a different way upon hearing the word, it being coupled with praise was the only thing that softened the blow. She was having a good orgasm otherwise, why'd he'd have to ruin it like that. But on the other hand, had he not done that, she may have been riding the cusp of subspace which around him, was probably not the best idea. Especially if he ever figured out how easy it could be to get her there.

It was probably for the best, she could swear she heard voices down the hall, and now it was abundantly clear why Xerxes had chosen the position they were in.

12