Trust Fund Baby Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my head with shame as I processed the fact that Baldwin had ensured that his guest list included several people that I knew personally. This wouldn't have been a coincidence, but rather part of a well-orchestrated plan to humiliate me, and reduce my standing within the community.

As Baldwin continued to pull Madison's strings, she cavorted and stripped for the assembled men, shedding her clothing seductively, until she was left in just her garter-belt, stockings and high-heels. Her Dior dress was crumpled in a heap on the floor by the Sukebe chair, the expensive silk gown deserving of a hangar at the very least. Two guys were fighting over Madison's bra, tugging on each end of the beautifully constructed lingerie, threatening to tear it into two pieces.

A middle-aged businessman picked up Madison's panties, gave them a quick sniff, and stuffed them into his pocket as a memento of the evening.

Baldwin appeared to make a random pick from the crowd, although as the older Arabic man stepped forward, I knew that the choice was far from incidental, and my heart sank at his selection. As the old man waited expectantly, a huge grin plastered across his inebriated face, Baldwin addressed the crowd.

"You are the lucky guy tonight, Ahmed," Baldwin said to the older Arab, before continuing. "As many of you know, Madison has been trolling the Newport Beach piano bars for the better part of a decade, using her sexual allure to entice wealthy men to finance her lavish lifestyle. Most of you in this room have emptied your nuts into, or onto, this dirty slut over the years. However, in all that time, despite having been ferried around Newport Beach in different limousines, driven by anonymous drivers, she has never taken the time to acknowledge, much less publicly thank, the hired help. This slut's selfish behavior ends tonight. Ahmed, as one of our valued drivers, enjoy your rim-job, you deserve it."

I was lost for words, trying to imagine the humiliation that Madison must have felt as she processed the fact that she was going to have to give this unhygienic, older man a rim-job, in front of our mutual assembled friends and business associates. Madison stepped forward reluctantly, and approached the fat Arab.

"Can he at least take a shower?" she asked, her voice cracking from the indignity of it all. "Or freshen up his under-carriage with a wet wipe?"

Ahmed seemed oblivious about the etiquette. I doubt anyone had ever eaten his wrinkly, fat ass before. He pounded the rest of his beer and shuffled slowly forward, unsteady on his feet as the alcohol from the half-dozen Heinekens began to surge through his body.

I could tell that Madison was dreading this disgusting encounter, but she knew exactly what was expected of her. So, she put a smile on her face, extended her hand to Ahmed's zipper, and acted as if she was absolutely delighted to service him. It was Baldwin who intervened, thankfully. That would have been awful for Madison to endure. Baldwin informed Ahmed that it was polite in Western society to take a shower before analingus, and Jody emerged to escort him to the opulent guest bathroom.

When Jody returned to the drawing room a few moments later, she had removed her baby-blue Dior dress, and was wearing a very short silk bathrobe, that fell just below her pert buttocks. As the men admired her lithe form, Baldwin made an announcement to the group.

"While Ahmed prepares himself for the main event, we can watch Madison take care of my girlfriend, Jody," he proclaimed, as a sour look appeared on Madison's face.

There was no love lost between Madison and Jody, as the younger girl had started to usurp Madison's reputation as the most desirable escort in the city. Jody was more youthful, objectively more beautiful, and possessed a tighter ass. She had far less miles on her, especially as Madison had been passed around like a joint for nearly ten years. So it was especially cruel of Baldwin to require my ex-fiancée to service his young girlfriend in front of the assembled men, and there was some palpable resistance in Madison's body language.

Jody was exhibiting no sign of reticence as she loosened the silk robe, and it slid away from her beautifully sculptured shoulders. The men watched on intently, as it slid down her perfect body and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor. Clad only in her garter-belt, stockings and matching thong panties, having already kicked off her high-heels, Jody made a big show of removing her silky panties. Then, like a newly-wed bride at her wedding, she turned her back on the men and tossed the tiny silk garment over her shoulder, whereupon there was a frenzy until one of the men emerged victorious, holding them aloft in his hand.

"They are wet," he exclaimed, before stuffing them into the pocket of his suit pants.

Jody approached the Sukebe chair and gracefully lowered her tight little ass onto it. As the young platinum blonde got comfortable on the acrylic sex-toy, she motioned for Madison to move closer, telling my ex to kneel in front of her. Madison lowered herself slowly to her knees, and once she was in the subservient position, Jody extended her beautifully pedicured foot and rested it on Madison's lap.

"Massage my foot," Jody ordered, taking control of the older woman, as the guys murmured their continued approval.

Madison began to gently caress and tickle the young girl's foot, paying particular attention to the sensitive arch. As she raked her nails across the underside of Jody's foot, Jody slowly raised it until it was at Madison's eye level.

"Kiss my foot," she whispered, apparently having decided to raise the ante.

Madison kissed and licked her foot for several moments, alternating between sucking her toes, kissing them all over and finally licking between them. Even as Jody tired of holding her leg at Madison's eye level, and slowly lowered it to the floor, Madison continued to worship the younger woman's foot, stooping forward until her forehead was almost on the ground.

"The other one," Jody said quietly, as she luxuriated in the attention.

Jody kept Madison on her knees for several minutes, worshipping her pedicured feet as the men looked on appreciatively. Baldwin's insistence on denying Madison any sexual release for a week, coupled with the four hits of MDMA she had ingested, conspired to elevate her arousal, and as she knelt in front of the Sukebe chair, on its slightly elevated platform, with her head on the ground and her ass up in the air, I could see the evidence of this, as she began to self-lubricate.

Of course, Baldwin could not resist drawing everyone's attention to it, and moved over to where the two women were engaged.

"The bitch is leaking at the thought of servicing my girlfriend," he taunted, as he inserted one of his fingers into Madison's wet pussy and showed the guys how wet she was.

After a quick tour of the room, in which he allowed everyone a sniff of his finger, he made Madison suck it clean. After a protracted foot-worship session, Jody told Madison to tease her mid-section, and as the young girl leaned back on the Sukebe chair, Madison began to kiss her stomach, right above her pelvic area.

"Oh, fuck," Jody blurted out, "I feel it coming."

"Your orgasm?" Baldwin asked, playing his part in this little game.

"No," Jody said with a giggle, "the urge to pee. I was trying to keep up with Ahmed too, as he kept ordering us fresh Heinekens. It is catching up with me and the pressure of Madison's lips on my abdomen makes me want to take a piss."

Madison flashed a defiant stare at Baldwin, before looking my way for support. I felt like telling her that I was in no position to help, but then it appeared that Jody regained control of her bladder.

"I am okay," she assured Baldwin, suppressing her urge to urinate, fully aware that the potty break would completely interrupt the flow of their impromptu sex show.

The assembled men were really getting into the lesbian love scene, and looked on enraptured as Madison moved her attentions to Jody's navel. Madison extended her moist tongue and began to lick around Jody's belly button, causing the young girl to arch her back and moan in pleasure. All you could hear was the soft lapping of Madison's eager tongue, Jody's quiet moans, and the heavy breathing of the dozen or so voyeurs. Madison traced her tongue across Jody's navel, pausing briefly in the middle of it to give it a tender nibble.

I could sense that Madison just wanted the nightmare to be over. It must have been so humiliating being forced to kiss Jody's feet, and then having to suck her own vaginal secretions from Baldwin's fingers, as his friends watched on like a bunch of perverted voyeurs. Especially knowing that this was merely the pre-game show, the main event being performing analingus on the fat Arab.

Jody, for her part, appeared to be nearing her own release. She kept getting close, but every time she approached the point of no return, as soon as she squeezed her Kegel muscles, she nearly peed herself. She had to keep stopping which must have been infuriating. Finally, reluctant to admit defeat, Jody spoke up.

"I can't achieve orgasm, because I need to pee so badly," she said quietly. "Sorry guys."

"Are you desperate to piss right now?" Baldwin asked, as Jody nodded her head in affirmation.

"Madison, crawl under the Sukebe chair," he ordered my ex-fiancée.

Madison flashed him a glare of resistance, which lasted a few seconds, before she lowered her head in resignation, rolled over onto her back, and scooted under the acrylic chair.

"Jody, you may relieve yourself on the piss-mop," Baldwin told her. "It won't be the first time someone has urinated on her. Madison open your mouth, my girlfriend needs to take a piss."

As the guys looked on in amazement, Newport Beach's favorite escort lay beneath the heir-apparent, with her mouth wide open, preparing to be used as a makeshift toilet. Jody let out a quiet moan of relief, and the flood-gates opened. It was a tremendous amount of fluid for a young girl to expel, and extremely unladylike to say the least.

"In my defense, I just consumed four Heinekens," Jody said, her embarrassment evident as her flow slowed to a trickle. "I am not much of a beer drinker."

Madison swallowed as much of Jody's piss as she could, but as soon as the flow overwhelmed her, she took a good soaking. Her makeup began to run, and her hair was drenched by the time Baldwin excused her. Several of the men were highly aroused, borderline agitated by the lewd display, and Baldwin obviously sensed this. Just before Madison reached the door to the living room, Baldwin issued her his next directive.

"Wait on your knees in the shower," he said, as the guys began to whisper among themselves.

"I don't know about you guys," Baldwin said cheerfully, as Madison slinked out of the room. "But I need to take a piss too. Anyone else?"

I know women often pee in groups, particularly in social settings, but it is not really a thing for men. We are solitary beings when it comes to bathroom activity, and it would be a fairly unorthodox request for one man to ask another man if he needed a piss. However, as the coin dropped, and Baldwin's inference became clear, everyone suddenly was in desperate need of the facility. En masse they moved the party into the massive shower enclosure, and in order to remain incognito, I shuffled along with them, fearing that my departure would trigger more unwanted questions. It had become apparent to me, that some of the men were still unaware that as recently as six weeks ago, I was betrothed to this wanton slut.

I wasn't planning on urinating on Madison, but watched on unwillingly as the rest of the group did. It was a total free for all in there, with men jostling for position as they circled her and began to unzip their pants. Of course, every single one of them was sporting an erection, so it was several minutes later before everyone had relieved themselves, such are the challenges of pissing with a hard-on, especially in your sixties and seventies.

Needless to say, Madison was soaked by the time they had used her as their urinal, and she reeked of piss. She was still wearing four hundred dollars worth of LaPerla lingerie, and Baldwin felt the need to mention this, as the guys laughed and taunted her. Madison was close to tears by this time, well aware that her reputation was done in this town. No one would engage her services as an escort after this sordid encounter, and it was apparent that Baldwin was going to discard her after this party. Part of me felt sorry for her, but as I recalled some of the torment she had subjected me to, I turned away in disgust, full of contempt for the slut.

I heard his voice when I reached the door to leave the bathroom, authoritative and deep, as he called me out.

"Pete, never took a piss yet," he informed the group. "Is it because he doesn't feel any solidarity with his peers, or is he ashamed of his cock?"

I felt my face redden as a smattering of laughs echoed around the bathroom, but even in my state of heightened embarrassment, I knew I had to do it. I was on auto-pilot as I approached her, and the rest of the men parted to allow me access to Madison. She was still kneeling, surrounded by a large puddle of urine, as Steve had plugged the drain prior to their communal soaking of her.

I heard my zipper go down, though I wasn't aware of having actually unfastened it, such was my state of shock. As I aimed the tip of my cock in her general direction, I became aware that I didn't really need to pee. I had only consumed one vodka and a small glass of champagne, and being forty years younger than many of the attendees, wasn't cursed with a weakened prostate, that required numerous trips to the bathroom every day. As the seconds ticked by, I began to will my bladder to empty, but no matter how much I tried, nothing was forthcoming.

"I need to go again," Baldwin announced to a few laughs. "This boy apparently has Paruresis," he added, as his cock emerged from his pants.

Any Paruresis, or shy-bladder syndrome, as it is colloquially known, that I may have been experiencing, was amplified as Baldwin's snake of a cock hung limply from the front of his Brioni pants, dwarfing my regular sized penis. Sensing Baldwin was simply trying to embarrass me, Clarkson stepped forward also, announcing that he needed to go again. Flanked by these two well-endowed older men, I felt like a small boy, and I stood silently between them as they took aim at my ex-fiancée.

"Well, fancy meeting you here Steve," Clarkson announced with a chuckle. "This isn't the first time we have had this bitch on her knees before us, but I am surprised that her fiancé is being so passive about our use of his future wife."

"Oh, I think they broke up recently," Baldwin responded, as he unleashed a steady stream of urine onto my ex, hitting her directly on her neck as she looked up submissively at the three of us.

"Are you still marrying this pussy, Madison?" Clarkson asked, as his yellow stream splashed across her tits.

They had both been urinating for about ten seconds before the first dribbles of piss exited my cock, falling directly in front of my feet, as they lacked the power to reach Madison. There were a smattering of laughs as word spread through the entire group that Madison and I had been betrothed, until as recently as last month. Madison never answered the question, but when I finally managed to get enough of a flow going to land some of my urine on her legs, the issue of our upcoming nuptials was no longer unresolved.

When I finally stopped urinating on her, Baldwin spoke.

"Lay on your stomach, Madison," he directed my ex. "Face on the floor."

I assume that Baldwin just wanted her to lay in the puddle of piss that the guys had created, and as her hair soaked up the urine from the shower floor, it ramped up her level of degradation.

"Close your eyes," he ordered. "Keep them shut."

As soon as their anonymity was ensured, the Alpha males took the opportunity to defile Madison, as she lay motionless in the piss puddle. They began to laugh and taunt her, and a few minutes later ejaculate started to rain down on her ass and lower back, as some of them jerked off on her. Baldwin had chosen to position Madison on her stomach with her eyes closed, so that she could never positively identity her assailants, but also to protect her from any chance of STIs, as they blew their loads on her ass and back.

I didn't have the heart to jerk off on my ex-fiancée, and Larry Dodge also resisted the urge to defile her, out of respect for our budding friendship. However, I know the sound of a man having an orgasm, and I heard eight of them ejaculate on her. The last guy took forever to come, and I was willing him to finish so that her ordeal would be over. Finally, I heard him grunting and groaning, before he squatted over Madison, and blew his semen into the back of her hair.

He was a younger guy too, and Baldwin was obviously keeping tabs on the event, because he high-fived the guy, and congratulated him.

"You came twice Jamie, you sneaky fucker," he said in admiration. "Young men don't take that long to come, particularly at a Bukkake party."

Madison burst into tears at the use of the word Bukkake to characterize the event, even though it was an accurate depiction. I thoroughly enjoyed Bukkake porn videos, although it was rare to find cute white women being jerked off on by multiple men, the genre typically featuring young Asian women.

After the men signaled that they were done, they left the bathroom, heading back to the drawing room, leaving Madison sobbing in a puddle of piss and semen. All I knew was that I needed to get the fuck out of there, and it was to Larry that I turned for help.

"Can your driver run me home?" I asked, knowing that an Uber would probably take twenty minutes to get here.

I knew nothing about Larry Dodge other than what I had read in the Orange County Register, our local newspaper. I knew he was one of the wealthiest men in the county, and was generous to a fault. He also seemed to be a natural mentor, because within just a few moments of casual conversation, he had talked me off the ledge.

"It's hazing," he assured me. "It happens in the military, in High School, and even in the rarefied air of Newport Beach. Don't worry about it. Madison is your ex, and you are probably better off without her. If you leave now, you will look weak, and tonight will define you. If you stay, you are just another millionaire teaching some money-grabbing whore a much deserved lesson."

His words settled me, and with a renewed sense of confidence, I made the decision to stay.

"Thanks for the advice, Larry," I said. "I appreciate it."

"You're welcome kid," he responded warmly. "And don't take the whole golden shower thing personally. I have known Baldwin a long time, and piss-play is just his thing, his way to impose his will on young women. At least he didn't whip your ex-girlfriend," he added. "I was here a few weeks ago and he whipped the crap out of some young Goth girl in his punishment room, as a bunch of us watched. After he marked her up with a few dozen welts, we all butt-fucked the young girl. Then, for the finale, he made her wear a Green Bay Packers shirt, and forced her to kneel in the gravel in front of his doormat, before he urinated all over her back. That was brutal," he added softly. "Baldwin hates the fucking Packers. See you inside, kid."

It was an unexpected punch in the gut to learn the sordid details of Olivia's debasement, but after I walked around and took in the ocean breezes, I composed myself and returned to Baldwin's drawing room. Madison was freshly showered, her makeup was touched up, and she was kneeling by the entrance to the huge room, as a fat, hairy, balding old man, sat expectantly on the Sukebe chair.