Trust Fund Baby Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, Pete," Baldwin said cheerfully. "Madison has been waiting for you to return before she resumes her duties."

As I took my seat in the viewing gallery, I had a good look at Ahmed. He was sat naked on the Sukebe chair, and I recoiled at his disgusting physical form. Even though I knew he had taken a shower, he was still fat, hairy and old. He was also sporting a huge erection, which completely belied his age and state of inebriation. I later found out that Baldwin had given Ahmed two Viagra pills, with the instructions to take one immediately, and save the other in case he wanted to go again.

"Come here girl," Ahmed said, in heavily accented English.

Madison looked at Baldwin for direction, and he obliged.

"I have given you to Ahmed as a birthday gift," he intoned slowly, enjoying the control he had over her. "Do exactly as he wishes."

There was a palpable excitement as Madison approached the pleasure chair, and to my complete surprise, when she got within about ten feet, Ahmed, presumably having been coached by Steve, spoke up with considerable authority.

"Kneel," he ordered.

Madison flashed Baldwin a defiant glare, but he was unwavering in his expectations.

"Obey Ahmed," he instructed her. "You are his to enjoy as he sees fit. He has your reins now."

The whole vibe in the room changed after Baldwin issued that directive. Ahmed's face lit up as he processed the fact that he owned Madison for the foreseeable future, and he smiled as she slowly lowered herself to her knees.

"Crawl to me," Ahmed ordered her.

I knew how worthless Madison was feeling as she got on all fours and crawled towards that fat bastard. She didn't know where to look either, with every visual image assaulting her senses. The assembled businessmen were lapping up her display of submission, and Ahmed was smiling through his gap-toothed, lopsided grin, his fat gut resting on his thighs, as he sat on his throne. As she crawled closer to him, she noticed that he was uncircumcised, which was a first for her.

Because he was erect, his foreskin was stretched back over the tip of his cock-head, but I knew how unsanitary Madison considered uncircumcised cocks to be, and I thought I saw her retch. One saving grace was that in his very elevated state of arousal, I figured that he wouldn't last long, once she got beneath him and started to give him a rim-job. He was so hairy down there that I knew she was dreading putting her tongue between his fat buttocks.

When she got about three feet from him, he told her to stop, and she waited on her hands and knees like a dog for further instructions. I heard one of the guys behind me express his surprise that she was so wet, and then another voice that I recognized, referring to her as a bitch in heat. Ahmed patted the side of the Sukebe chair, and my ex-fiancée crawled towards him and knelt by his side.

The look of disgust on Madison's face told the story, but as she knelt passively next to this revolting human specimen, he extended his dirty, working man's hand towards her, and instructed her to suck his middle finger. Knowing that resistance was futile, and expecting no help from Baldwin, Madison lowered her glossed lips to his chubby digit, and began to suck it.

Ahmed seemed to thoroughly enjoy Madison's capitulation to him, and he was fully erect now, leaking pre-cum from the tip of his cock. He reached down to the other side of the Sukebe chair, and held up a small red pillow. Similar in size to a throw pillow, and apparently there for Madison to kneel on, it was embroidered with the word "Humility" in large white letters. Ahmed held the pillow aloft, giving the men time to read and absorb the gravity of the word, before he tossed it at his feet, and signaled for her to kneel upon it.

"Lick my nuts first," he ordered, presumably emboldened by her complete lack of pushback after his first two directives.

As Madison adjusted her position so that she could tongue his balls, Ahmed let out a moan and wrapped her platinum blonde locks around his dirty hand. I know that he wanted her to suck his cock, but Baldwin was a stickler for safe sex, and always required men to be tested before they had unprotected sex with any of his stable of chicks. However, it was still a disgusting request, and Madison made no attempt to hide her disdain for this fat Arab.

The way that Ahmed was writhing around in the Sukebe chair left no doubt that this wasn't going to be a protracted session. When Madison rested her manicured hands on his knees for support, he jumped reflexively, and continued to leak pre-cum. She had evidently decided to tease him for a few minutes before she crawled under him, hoping that he would come more quickly that way.

Ahmed was whimpering and moaning as she traced the tip of her tongue from his nuts to his inner-thigh. I don't know how long it had been since his last sexual encounter with a woman, but as soon as she moved her gentle caresses back to his nuts, he started to groan. She gave his nutsack a nibble before taking one of his swollen balls into her mouth. This was too much for Ahmed, and he let out a final moan of pleasure, before he ejaculated all over the side of her face, and in her hair. It really surprised me how quickly he came, although I imagine Madison was even more shocked, as she got an unexpected facial.

He ejected a copious load too, with virtually no warning. Most of it ended up in her hair, after she turned her face away from him as soon as the first rope of ejaculate splatted onto her cheeks.

Ahmed was really embarrassed after his premature ejaculation, and to save face, Jody quickly escorted him out of the drawing room. Sensing that this part of the evening was drawing to a close, I found myself looking forward to dinner and some regular, non-sexual conversations. However, after Ahmed's embarrassing performance put an end to the demonstration of the Sukebe chair, a few of the guys voiced their disappointment that they hadn't got to experience the visual of a rim-job.

"I hear you guys," Baldwin said magnanimously. "I promised you a demonstration of the Sukebe chair, and I am a man of my word," he said to everyone's delight. "Larry, you are up my man."

Larry Dodge flashed me a nervous glance, his inner-turmoil evident as he struggled between respecting our new-found friendship, and taking a ride on the pleasure seat. Rim-jobs are a fairly standard sex-act among my generation, but I imagine that a seventy year old married man, might not have had much exposure, if any, to the otherworldly delights of analingus. Particularly when administered by a world-class practitioner such as Madison. I gave him a respectful nod when he graciously declined the invitation.

Unfortunately, Baldwin was having none of it. He had engineered this particular humiliation, knowing full well that we had arrived in the same car. It would make for an uncomfortable ride home, if Larry allowed my ex-fiancée to perform analingus on him, especially as he knew we had only just broken off our engagement.

"Jody, Rachel, help Larry onto the chair," Baldwin instructed the young temptresses, who had changed outfits and were now both wearing the Sky Blue LaPerla lingerie that they had recently pilfered from Madison.

Larry's eyes widened as the two identically-attired blondes descended upon him, and grabbing one arm each, helped him out of his chair. Their blue eyes twinkled as they playfully manhandled him to the center of the room, and Larry developed an immediate and quite obvious erection in response to their flirtatious behavior. He gave me one last rueful stare, but I knew they had broken his resolve, and I couldn't blame him.

Jody and Rachel were irresistible in their own right, flawless, teenage goddesses with perfect bodies and model-quality faces. However, presented as a package deal, they would have broken any man, just as they did me, when they were at my condominium. Rachel extended her dainty hand and caressed Larry's erection through his tailored pants, and then they literally and figuratively led him by his dick towards my ex-girlfriend.

They were flirting incessantly with him, whispering sweet nothings in his ear as Madison prepared herself for the upcoming rim-job. After wiping Ahmed's semen from her face and hair with a wet-wipe, Madison scooted under the Sukebe chair, feet first, so that Larry would see her platinum blonde hair arranged in front of him, as she ate his ass.

Rachel and Jody fumbled with Larry's Gucci belt, their delicate fingertips working in unison to remove his pants and underwear, as he stood there powerless to stop them.

"Let us know if you need any help getting over the edge," Rachel said sweetly. "Some guys can't come solely from rim-jobs."

"Yes, Mr. Dodge," Jody added with her affected innocence. "You can fuck either one of us as long as you wear a condom. You can even fuck my ass if you prefer. It normally sells for ten grand, but Steve said it's complimentary to you, as a token of our appreciation for your charitable endeavors."

Larry was struggling to keep up as they bombarded him with all kinds of promises of sexual delights, and I watched the look of disbelief on his face as he sat on the Sukebe chair, and looked through the clear acrylic base at my ex-fiancée. The twins knelt either side of him, and began to kiss the side of his face, which had reddened at the prospect of such a lewd encounter.

Even though I have to agree that there are merits to all kinds of sexual acts, from hand-jobs, to anal-sex and everything in between, the first time I ever received a rim-job was a defining moment in my life. Aside from the imbalance of power that occurs when a woman sticks her nose between your buttocks, and extends her tongue through your sphincter, the sheer number of nerve endings that exist between your anus and your taint, make the physical stimulation feel otherworldly.

I didn't know the exact nature of Larry's sex life with his seventy-two year old wife, but if she did occasionally allow him to squat on her face, judging by the look of abject pleasure as his eyes widened, Mrs. Dodge didn't possess Madison's analingus abilities. Larry squirmed around in the chair as Madison showcased her skills, and as the twins once again offered him the option of one of them bouncing up and down on his cock, he nodded his head in agreement.

"Jody, anal," he whispered, as he fast approached his orgasm, trembling and shaking in the chair under Madison's sustained assault.

Even though the twins acted quickly to accommodate him, the second Rachel held his cock still to allow Jody to slide the prophylactic over the tip, the additional physical and visual stimulation of their matching manicured fingertips touching his cock, took him over the edge, and he blew his load all over their dainty hands as they tried to sheathe him.

"Holy fuck, Mr. Dodge," Jody squealed with genuine surprise. "I was going to put the rubber on you using my mouth. I just learned how to do it recently. You would have blown your load all over my face."

Upon hearing that delightful proposition, Larry slumped in the chair, and the twins began to clean up his mess using some wet-wipes. Madison, understanding how the male refractory period works, and cognizant of the role post-orgasmic touching plays in pleasuring a man, continued to lick and nibble Larry's undercarriage, until he was completely flaccid. At seventy years old, he was done for the evening, but as the crowd remained silenced by the awesome display of Team Baldwin, the only sounds in the room were Madison's lewd slurping emanating from under the chair, and Larry's frantic attempts to regain control of his breathing.

It was at this point that I noticed that the Doctor from the Super Bowl party was in attendance. He had been lurking in the background, dressed in his scrubs, available should any of the older participants need medical assistance, which was not out of the realm of possibility, considering the sexual provocation they were being subjected to. It was clear from his body language that the girls were completely off-limits to him, and he was there solely in a medical capacity.

As Larry slowly recovered, Baldwin made another announcement.

"Dinner will be served in about twenty minutes," he said. "Let's use that time to reward Madison with an orgasm of her own," he said cheerfully.

I really didn't want to watch Madison being forced to masturbate, but I knew that Baldwin would call me on it, if I attempted to leave the party. Madison emerged from under the Sukebe chair, and seemingly anticipating Baldwin's desires, knelt in the center of the room.

He approached her slowly, and after observing her initial position, made a few subtle adjustments, so that she was exactly how he desired her. He kicked her knees further apart, told her to lean right back on her haunches, and to support her weight with one hand behind her on the floor. This had the effect of splaying her pussy wide-open, tightening her stomach muscles, and forcing her tits skyward. I had seen dancers at strip clubs adopt a similar pose, and it made Madison appear vulnerable and exposed.

"Masturbate for us," he instructed my ex-fiancée.

I was hard now as I watched her gyrate for the men. Madison knew how to move, and for a split-second I missed her in my life. She closed her eyes to try and block out the audience, but Baldwin ordered her to maintain eye-contact with them, and to smile as if she was having the time of her life. I knew Madison better than most, and I could tell when she was approaching her release.

Baldwin had informed me earlier that he had denied Madison any form of sexual release for the last week, and this combined with the four hits of MDMA that she had ingested, was probably going to make for a powerful orgasm. When she got close, he began to taunt her.

"That slut can't come unless I verbally abuse her," he began. "She gets off on being dominated. I should let you guys jerk off on her again."

I knew that Madison's release was completely unrelated to his taunts, but as Baldwin continued to verbally abuse her, he created the appearance that she craved the humiliation, and as he threatened to have another Bukkake session after dinner, she reached her climax, tensing up and coming all over her fingers as she toyed with her clitoris.

Madison wasn't afforded the luxury of any post-orgasmic rest, as Baldwin approached her, and placed his hand under her chin to raise her eyes to meet his.

"Again, slut," he ordered.

Baldwin made her come three times, each one increasing slightly in intensity, and then he calmly announced that it was time for dinner. The guys filed out of the drawing room, hands in pockets to conceal their erections, leaving Madison kneeling in the center of the room, sweating from the exertion of her forced self-gratification session. She did join the table a few moments later, with Baldwin seating her next to Ahmed for dinner.

Ahmed was sporting a visible hard-on, which was inconceivable as he was celebrating his seventieth birthday. Baldwin asked him if he wanted to experience Madison's rim-job skills after dinner, and he enthusiastically put two thumbs up to signify his desire. He told the whole table that he had taken both of the blue pills, and I felt sorry for Madison because we all knew that Ahmed was going to take much longer to ejaculate the second time.

A few minutes later, as we sat around the dinner table engaged in polite conversation, it was as if the sordid events of the evening hadn't even occurred. The conversation was mainly about business and their individual success stories, and I found that I didn't have a lot to contribute. I had never worked a day in my life, and I was a Trust Fund Baby, rather than a self-made man. I did learn that Jamie, the guy who had jerked off twice onto Madison in the shower, was actually Baldwin's son.

If you believed Jamie's stories, he had apparently accumulated his own fortune, independent from his father, and he enjoyed mocking me about my source of income, which was essentially an inheritance. It was a good-natured ribbing, but I definitely found myself disliking this arrogant prick, with the same intensity that I hated his father.

I could tell that Madison was dreading her upcoming encounter with Ahmed, the entire time that we sat at the table. The thought of it was making her sick to her stomach, and she barely ate anything, as she contemplated the seemingly unavoidable situation. It wasn't helping matters that Jamie was openly hitting on my ex-fiancée, even as Madison politely evaded his increasingly aggressive advances. I wanted to blurt out that he had jerked off twice on her in the shower, but it seemed like we had forged a gentleman's agreement to keep things anonymous.

As luck would have it, the lure of free Heinekens was too much for Ahmed to resist, and after pounding four of five more cans, he fell asleep. After dinner they sent his inebriated ass home, in an Uber, which let Madison off the hook.

Madison, sensing that her traumatic evening was coming to a close, breathed an audible sigh of relief, which Baldwin took as a sign of disrespect.

"Something on your mind, Madison?" he asked firmly, as all the eyes in the room turned to watch the exchange.

"No, Steve," she said quietly, clearly trying to de-escalate the tension.

"Would anyone else like anything from Madison once dinner is over?" he offered, as if he was asking the guys if they wanted a coffee.

"I could go again," the younger Baldwin said, to a round of laughs from the guys. "Although I would rather not have an audience. Can I take her home with me, Dad? I will run her back in the morning."

At first the request seemed outrageous, but as I reflected on my lack of an adult relationship with my Dad, who had passed away just before I turned seventeen, I pondered whether he and I would have been close enough to have had such a conversation. Viewed this way, it merely demonstrated the bond between the two generations of Baldwins.

"I am pretty much done with the skank now that I have Rachel and Jody living with me," Baldwin said to his son, as the rest of the dinner table sat in hushed astonishment. "She's yours if you want her. Keep her. I don't want her back."

As emasculating as it was to witness my ex-fiancée being gifted to someone else, Madison's complete lack of pushback was worse. Understandably, she had endured a traumatic evening, the likes of which hadn't been witnessed in Newport Beach for quite some time, and this must have exacerbated her fragile mental state, but she sat there in submissive silence, as Baldwin handed her reins over to his son.

"Thanks Pop," Jamie said with a smile. "Madison, let's bounce," he instructed, as if he was worried that his Dad would change his mind.

Madison flashed me a worried look, but after the events of this evening, there was no way that I was going to be a White Knight and save her. I averted my gaze to telegraph the fact that I wasn't interested, and emboldened by the lack of intervention from anyone at the table, Jamie snapped his fingers impatiently, which caused Madison to rise from her chair.

Jamie and Steve exchanged a hug, and Baldwin sarcastically urged his son to show some restraint.

"Don't do anything that I wouldn't do to her, Jamie," the older man said, chuckling at his own remark.

As the men burst into laughter, Madison shuffled around uncomfortably, her face flushed from the humiliation. A few moments later, I heard a cacophony of exhaust noise that could only mean one thing. The Bugatti Chiron belonged to Jamie Baldwin, and as the W16 hyper-car sped down the driveway, it was evident that Madison was destined to continue her lavish lifestyle, even if it came at the price of being a rich man's fuck-toy.