Trust in Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Serana and Isran return to Fort Dawnguard, tensions rise.
9.6k words
4.67
1.1k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/20/2024
Created 03/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My family thanks you. Take this as a token of our gratitude."

Isran accepted the hefty coin purse from Dengeir, the former Jarl of Falkreath, with a curt nod. Behind him, Serana also bowed her hooded head in acknowledgement of the elderly Nord's position and thanked him in return for the coin. She knew Isran viewed gold as a mere means to an end. The vampire was already eager to return to Fort Dawnguard and add the payment to the ledgers she had taken to maintaining these past few weeks. Their reward for destroying Dengeir's vampire ancestor, Vighar, who had recently been reawakened, would provide funds to restock much needed provisions so that the vampire hunters could continue their work in Skyrim.

As they left the nobleman's home, Isran took note of the darkening evening sky. Then the smell of cooked meat coming from the local inn drew his attention. It did not take much to convince the Redguard that he needed the comfort of a warm hearth and a hot meal after this last mission. Vighar's lair was riddled with minions of which included lesser vampires, death hounds, and even gargoyles. Serana's aid notwithstanding, the Dawnguard leader found himself worn beyond his expectations after they slaughtered their way to the ancient vampire and finally felled the creature. On top of that, the journey up and down the mountain passes of Falkreath added to his fatigue. He lifted his hand and pointed towards the tavern. "Let's stop here tonight. We'll head back to Riften when the sun is up."

Serana looked at the hanging sign in front of the building: Dead Man's Drink, an apt name. She shrugged her shoulders. "Fine by me," she said. Her hand reached out to touch his shoulder, but she withdrew and followed.

Despite the gloomy title, the Dead Man's Drink housed a lively scene within its walls: a roaring fire, laughter, and even music which was provided by the inn's bard. A tall woman, whose clothing indicated her employment with the establishment, approached them with a serving tray in hand.

"Shor's Bones, a handsome man in Falkreath," she said with a thick Nordic accent, giving the Redguard a transparent once-over. Serana was grateful her hood hid the reflexive eyebrow raised in response.

Isran was unfazed. "Do you have lodgings available for tonight?"

The woman nodded, equally unfazed by his disinterest. "Do you need one bed? Two?" she asked, eyeing Serana behind him. The vampire sensed his hesitation.

"If we could have separate rooms-" he began to say before his companion cut him off.

"One room is fine," Serana said, earning a surprised look from the Redguard. She turned to him. "You take it. I don't need to sleep, and we can use the saved coin to treat ourselves to that stew I'm smelling. We've earned it."

He gave a half-smile. "I suppose we have," he said, returning his attention towards the Nord woman. "Just the one room, but two bowls of that stews and one, ah..."

He glanced at Serana. She met his eyes and smiled with a small shrug. While the food wouldn't provide her with any real nutrition, she appreciated his consideration.

"- two tankards of mead," he added. "Make sure they're cold."

"Right away," the wench complied. "Please take a seat, I'll let Valga know to put the room on your tab. It's the first one on the left next to the bar."

The duo found a restful corner in the tavern and ate their meal in silence. Serana drew back her hood, comfortable enough with the low chance she'd draw attention. She felt Isran's gaze on occasion, and she was sure he felt hers while he was preoccupied with the stew. One might assume it was fatigue or hunger that kept Isran from conversation, but he had kept his dialogues with the vampire brief and awkwardly cordial ever since the day they came across that cursed amulet. He never wanted to confer with her more than necessary, yet he always seemed to be the only member of the Dawnguard to volunteer as her partner for missions.

These complications irritated the vampire. She thought they got along reasonably enough before they parted ways in Rorikstead. Neither had brought up what happened in the tomb to the other (nor anyone else), but now Serana felt the curtain needed to be pulled between them to end this social tedium! The new dynamic of the relationship could not be buried like that amulet.

Isran took his time finishing his meal, then downed the last of the mead. He remembered how he used to dislike the honey-derived drink when he first arrived in Skyrim. But recently it appeared his tastes finally became accustomed to the sweet Nordic brew. Seeing that Serana had yet to clear her plate, he informed her that he was going to pay the fare and retire for the night.

"If I'm not up by dawn, go ahead and wake me," he said.

Serana tilted her head. "You must feel comfortable here to allow yourself to sleep that long," she joked.

He smirked back. "I trust you can handle any surprises."

They shared a quiet moment in acknowledgment of what could be considered a great compliment from the normally distrustful Redguard, and Serana was happy to have genuine dialogue with him again. He nodded at her before taking his leave, and the vampire's eyes followed the posterior of his frame. Perhaps a result of their sexual encounter, or a result of their increased time together. Serana's appreciation for Isran's physical attributes had manifested, and subsequently influenced the way she looked at him. Especially when his back was turned. She was sure he felt the same, which only increased her frustrations. She was not opposed to being propositioned...

After a couple of hours, the liveliness of Dead Man's Drink simmered. Those who were not boarding at the inn departed for their own lodgings, bidding the innkeeper and staff a good night. Serana sipped at her mug, waiting until her senses could no longer detect any signs of conscious activity. The building appeared to finally be at rest.

Soundlessly, she stalked to the room Isran had rented. She gripped the handle and slowly pushed the door open, revealing to her surprise a very awake Isran, shirtless and polishing his hammer. Well, at least I don't have to wake him, she thought.

"What are you doing up?" she asked.

Isran's initial response was a grunt. But he quickly took a breath and put his gear aside. "I was asleep," he said, "but it's hard to stay that way when it gets quiet like this."

Serana rolled her eyes and closed the door behind her. How typical of the Dawnguard's leader to be on edge in the sleepy city of Falkreath. But she was glad they were finally able to speak privately without interruption. The vampire scanned his uncovered torso before looking away, unclasping the brooch of her cloak, and hanging the discarded clothing on the wall. Then, she turned back to him with her arms crossed, ready to speak her mind. It was now or never. The Redguard raised an eyebrow and stared back at her, unwilling to get up from his seat on the bed.

"I'll just come out and say it," Serana announced in a hushed tone. "You want to do it again."

"Hmm?" If Isran was feigning ignorance, he was remarkably adept at it.

She sighed. Holding out her hand, she uncurled her fingers one by one as she explained. "You've been avoiding me at Fort Dawnguard, but you're always with me on missions, where you rarely speak to me despite constantly sneaking glances. When you do talk to me, you're never mocking anymore, but practically courteous. Lastly, you haven't smelled of that bunkhouse in Riften ever since I returned from the Soul Cairn, and I've picked up your scent in that cramped nook of a room where you put my bed."

She dropped her arms to her hips with a triumphant smirk. "You want to fuck me."

Serana couldn't quite read his reaction; it was something of a cross between a glower and grimace. She knew not to expect a positive reaction, so she had prepared herself for an immediate denial of the accusation. Isran seemed to be contemplative, choosing his words rather than his volume. He stroked a hand from his face to his beard. "Sit down," he finally said, gesturing to the empty chair by the small, wooden table in the room.

He spoke it more as an invitation than a command, so the vampire acquiesced. She sat, crossing her thighs with her hands folded on her lap, straightening her shoulders, and craning her exposed neck in a posture that bordered between sincerity and mockery. "I'm all ears," she declared.

Isran scratched at his chin, unsure of how to begin. "I'll admit that I keep thinking about what happened between us," he said. "I tried to tell myself we were forced by the artifact, how we could blame it all Daedric powers or vampire magic, but that's skeever shit. You and I both know we liked it. If vampirism and Daedra never existed, and it was just the two of us in a tavern, you could bet the clothes off your back that we'd wake up one morning next to each other, probably even when I was..."

He trailed off, casting his gaze to the floor with a furrowed brow. Serana shifted her legs and leaned backwards, intrigued.

"What were you going to say?" she asked.

Isran shook his head. "Nothing."

He paused a few more beats in silence before continuing. "Anyways, yeah. You're right."

"I am?" she laughed with a sharp pitch. He had caught her off-guard once more, but he still did not explain himself. Her hands rumpled the fabric of her red tunic, and her fangs were bared. "So, you want another toss with me, but what I am still has you keeping your distance?"

"No!" he whispered harshly, cautious of the chance they should rouse any of the tavern's guests or staff. He looked directly at her now. "I don't know what to think! You used to be just another vampire, a monster I could use against the enemy, but now you're...Serana."

Serana rose. She heard the patter of her uncovered feet. She found herself standing in front of him, staring down at his half-defiant, half-hungry face.

"You're a frustrating man, Isran," she said, casting shock over the Redguard. "You believe you're the only one of us who can't get that day out of their head?"

The dim candlelight reverberated off the wooden walls of the small room, scarcely able to fully illuminate the contradiction between the vampire's scowl and salacious stare. "I remember everything we did. Vividly. Do you know how often I've had to push it down? How hard you've made it for me to do that? And you've been dangling yourself in front of me like a carrot, instead of accepting the fact that you want this to continue!"

She inched closer, drawn like a moth to the increasing rhythm of his breathing and the scent of his arousal. His reluctant eagerness reflected her own hypocrisy, of which Isran was keenly aware. He frowned at her. "I could ask why you've decided to wait all this time to say something, you've been going out of your way to talk to me about everything else under the sun. Why the hesitation? You seem to be itching worse than I am."

She scoffed. "You'd like to think that! As if I'm just voraciously waiting for your cock!"

"Then why are you here?" he asked.

Serana's palms braced against his broad shoulders, and she lifted her legs atop his lap. He caught her at the waist, she was weightless as a feather. Tongues met before lips, and though there was not a trace of the unbearable heat from last time, the lust Isran held for her was no different. She was cold, but he did not mind. It was a familiar touch, one he missed. Her eyelids were shut, and her fingers dug into his rough skin. He stifled a chuckle; she was too damn cute.

The first moan between them was broken. It came from Serana as she let the Redguard explore the inside of her mouth. The taste of mead accompanied the rough domination of his tongue. She fought back, gaining enough ground to graze his teeth, careful not to injure him with her own.

Isran's hand went for her belt, making quick work of both it and her pants. Serana ended their kiss to complete the removal of her clothing and allow Isran to take off his own pants and boots. They exchanged a silent moment, both pairs of eyes going over the details of the unclothed body opposite them. Serana was reminded how much the contrast of their complexions excited her. His battle-scarred, dark muscles against her cream colored, lithe frame. They were quite the match.

She motioned for him to lay back on the bed, then climbed atop his legs, her head poised above his fully erect member. Two pale fingers gingerly stroked his length. It was just as long and thick as she remembered. His scent filled her nose as her face sunk towards his loins. She pressed her lips against his base, kissing up to his tip.

Her tongue twirled around his crown. "You should consider yourself very lucky," she said. "A woman, eternally young, is on her knees willing to suck and fuck you in secret; your mistress of the night."

Her orange eyes flared as she took the head of his member into her mouth, descending as close to his base as possible without breaking away from his gaze. Isran's brow winced in pleasure as her lips skimmed against him. She bobbed her head, wetting his cock and lathering it with her tongue.

"Maybe you've been thinking we could be more?" she teased. She gave another lick, delighted in his puzzled reaction. "Well, unfortunately for you, vampires don't exactly take on mates."

Her brows creased together in reflection of her words, and she quickly switched up the pace of her fellatio, by massaging his sack and wrapping her tongue around the hilt of his cock. His heated member twinged, and she heard him groan at her touch. A smug smile decorated her smacking mouth. Isran was clearly pent up, it would be a crime to burst him prematurely.

She shoved his back onto the bed with little effort and straddled him, positioning her opening atop his chin. "You don't have the assistance of that amulet this time, vampire hunter. You'll have to put in some work to prepare me."

Without hesitation, Isran brought his arms up to hold Serana in place over his mouth. "Ahh," she sighed as his warm breath and wet tongue invaded her center. The hairs of his beard tickled her inner thighs, but such a minor sensation was swiftly overcome once Isran found her bud.

"Yes," she moaned, "right there."

Her encouragement was answered -- his tongue narrowed focus and flicked at her clit, causing her to wiggle her hips. "Ah," she whined, "yes, keep going!"

Eventually, one of his hands moved under her thigh and inserted two fingers into her, stroking in rhythm with the circular motions of his tongue. Serana's fangs came down on her lower lip, a small peak was on its way. Guess he's not the only one who's been suppressed, she thought.

The petit orgasm shuddered from her bud through the rest of her channel, weakening her legs and causing the vampire to lean back on her hands. "By the gods," she panted. Isran slowed, removing his fingers and switching out his tongue for his lips to massage her overworked clit. "That's good," she purred. "Show me how much you've missed me."

She flipped over, keeping her slit presented to him, and showed her appreciation by taking his cock in her mouth once again, wetting it thoroughly with saliva and jerking her finger around his width. His own fingers dug into the softness of her buttocks, kneading and squeezing greedily. His hot breath and tiny nibbles against her bud sparked the coals of another orgasm.

"Isran," she said with slurred words, "Do you regret not coming to me? Knowing what you've been missing?"

Serana's jaw dropped as she felt a brief pain on her ass cheek, accompanied by the unmistakable "CLAP!" of a palm hitting against smooth skin. She looked behind to see his eyebrow raised and challenging smile. "Why don't you show me more of what I've been missing?"

She accepted, crawling forward to sit on her haunches over his erect member. Opening her flower with two fingers, Serana descended onto his throbbing mass, already lubricated, sliding him gradually until their hips touched. "Yes," she hissed in delight. At this angle, the curve of his cock pushed against a delicate location at the top of her inner walls. She raised her bottom half slowly, stimulating the area and committing the motions to memory. From behind, she heard the Redguard groan in the back of his throat, sharpening her confidence.

The vampire lowered herself again with a smoother glide. Her toes curled at the pressure against that same spot; the coals grew hotter. Another plunge, causing Isran to curse, and louder than the pair would have liked. She flashed a toothy grin. "Careful now, don't want all of Falkreath to know of your lewd defeat at the claws of a vampire."

His brow furrowed, but the Redguard said nothing. Serana rocked her hips back and forth, resuming their incognito coitus. The hushed moans of her partner were music to the vampire's ears. A proper fire was now blazing in her core, ready to ignite into an explosive inferno. She fed the flames, rubbing her bud alongside her bucking. Over and over, she pierced herself with his resolute girth, scorching closer to release.

For a moment, Isran marveled at the graceful form of the vampire riding atop him. Her arched back, her lush hair floating and supple breasts dancing as she bounced, his dark member disappearing into her pink lips, with her pale white, perfectly round ass in full view. He was under the divinity of a goddess!

Past the loud thumping of his heart was the heaving of his lungs. She heard the quickening inhale and exhales, and a small grin broke out on the side of her face. As she bounced her sex, Serana made sure to compress her channel with each descent. I have him!

"Damn you, Serana!" She heard him mutter before he seized her hips and groaned in pleasurable relief. She felt his member stiffen, then twitch as spurts of his essence erupted into her center. The corners of her mouth raised up into an open smile, not just at her victory, but at the triggering of her own climax. A shock from her core shot up through her torso and arms, to her fingers and the tip of her nose. She ground her hips back and forth against his, riding out the elation and satisfaction. Her pent-up frustrations, both mental and physical, evaporated with each passing second. Still, she thought to herself, what's...different?

Her orgasm, while satiating, could not compare to the level of ecstasy from their first coupling. Serana was juxtaposed with a sensual high and feeling somehow incomplete, and the vampire did not understand why. Was it an effect of the amulet's exposure? Had her refrain from blood caused unforeseen side effects?

Serana dismissed the thoughts and reclined backwards onto Isran's prone frame, his softened cock sliding out of her and spilling their fluids. One of his tired arms wrapped across her waist for support. She could feel his blood begin to cool and his heart steady itself. She smelled the salt of his sweat and heard the air enter and leave his lungs. He sounded haggard, yet exultant. Clearly, his own climax was more than enough for his mortal body. But why?

The vampire closed her eyes and retired from her inner conflict. She reasoned the difference between mortals and vampire physiology was enough to explain their separate experiences. At the very least, she had more affirmation in her decision to dispose of that Daedric artifact in the Soul Cairn.

She stayed atop the Redguard until his breathing slowed into quiet snores of a well-earned sleep. With the grace of a shadow in the night, the vampire slid off the man and onto the floor. She was eager to wash, dress herself, and return to the fire in the main hall to distract herself from any further inner disputations. Before she was fully clothed, her vision lingered on the defeated Isran -- still naked and covered in dispersion. She smiled, daring not even a chuckle in fear of disturbing him, and stepped out of the room. She soon returned with a fresh rag and bucket of water, then attended to the Redguard and the evidence of their romp. He stirred only once, but was quickly shushed back to sleep, too weary to protest as the wet cloth was scrubbed across him from head to toe. Serana did not mind; it was a way to kill some time before dawn. Besides, a part of her enjoyed being able to tend to someone else like this. Even the gruff and grumpy Isran had his vulnerable moments.