Trust in Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isran," Serana gasped, breaking the kiss. One of her hands anchored around his head, and he used the opening to suck and nibble at her nape. She moaned at the interruption; her orbs still fixed on the High Elf's agape stillness. "Isran," she tried to warn again, but her voice was saturated in lasciviousness. A warmth emanated in her loins, spreading upwards and intensifying as the Dragonborn continued to spectate. Serana did not want Isran to stop, her unfledged feelings for her friend were not worth the pleasure flooding her senses. She pulled herself up and lowered her lover's head into her bosom, giving him free reign to explore and devour her breasts as she continued to ride him. Her jaw unhinged at his tongue and teeth licking and tugging on her defenseless nipples. Throughout this, she kept eye contact with the elf, whose chest could be seen heaving as her bronze face blushed with pink. Serana was perplexed by the Dragonborn's silence, but grateful all the same. So many thoughts skidded around in her mind, but only one unexpectedly came from her lips.

"Isran," she said, both to the Dawnguard leader and the Dragonborn. "You feel so good."

The Dragonborn swallowed, stuck in a trance. She heard Serana continue her moans. "Harder! Ah! Fuck me harder, Isran!"

The Redguard's face left her chest, then leaned back, gripping her thighs and ass, and bouncing her waist onto his shaft. She looked down at him briefly and kissed his forehead. She laid her cheek at the top of his head and returned her attention to the elf. Serana questioned why this situation tantalized both women, but if the Dragonborn was not going to protest or stop the coupling, then she would watch as Isran partook in all the intimacies that the two women might have shared instead.

Isran's technique brought Serana's bud to abrase against him where they joined. She could not tell what aroused her more, yet that did not stop her from continuing her lewd torment of their audience. "Isran, you're so wonderful," she began, sharing a brief glance with him before pulling him into an embrace and meeting eyes with the Dragonborn. "I want you to finish inside me."

The audible rumbling of the Redguard's throat preceded the shifting of his grip from her buttocks to the handles of her hips. He pulled her down onto him while he thrusted upwards in one complete motion, knocking the breath of the Nord woman, who barely managed to keep eye contact with the elf at the wall, the corners of her mouth turned up. You're too late, Serana thought, seeing the mixed look of betrayal and exhilaration across her friend's face. Serana felt the rumblings of another climax knowing her message was received: she'd chosen Isran over the Dragonborn. Or rather, Isran claimed what the Dragonborn had dithered on.

The Dragonborn's brow creased. She was still trying to comprehend that her two friends were fucking like newlyweds when a cold realization struck her: Serana's eyes had lost their fiery orange hue. She had cured herself in the elf's absence, an idea that was rejected last time they spoke...when she was still a vampire.

The elf bit her lip as her hands traced along her forearms. Serana's words echoed and struck a jolt of panic in the High Elf, but the Nord's smile told her she was well aware of the risk, perhaps even counting on it for all the Dragonborn knew. Her heart was racing, her womanhood was damp, the elf's needs were becoming just as unbearable as the exhibition on the bed. The shattered future at her feet did not cut her as she expected, rather it unraveled a new stimulation. The euphoria on her friend's face as she was taken by another was humiliating -- yet intoxicating. The Dragonborn was clouded with doubts over her inaction, and the involuntary rubbing of her thighs increased her amorous shame.

The Dragonborn blinked. She then soundlessly sprinted away to the seldom traversed rooftops outside, loosening the straps on her armor along the way; her needs would be attended to in solitude.

With the elf's departure, Serana's building orgasm struck unexpectedly. An anguished moan rang from her throat as her body shook and shivered, then she buried her face into the corner of Isran's shoulder and neck. The Dragonborn was banished from Serana's thoughts; her body chose for her. Isran continued pumping her hips against him, which prolonged the ebb and flow of the tingling and numbness cycling through her nerves. His cock was hot and pulsating, sending shivers up her spine as it traveled closer and closer to the entrance of her womb. The Redguard both penetrated and surrounded the Nord, as if the two belonged in their own little bubble of reality. Isran was here, he had been here even when he refused to admit it. Through the grumblings and arguments, he remained a rock ever since she was awakened at Dimhollow Crypt; reliable, trustworthy, and always in acknowledgement of Serana's strengths. Proof as to why mortals take on mates, Serana thought.

She placed a hand on each side of his face. "I think I'm falling in love with you," she breathed, then pulled herself onto his lips, sealing her submission to the overwhelming carnal cravings. He reciprocated her declaration with a slow and heavy kiss, drawing her into his mouth. No tongue this time, only passionate lips in silence. When it ended, Serana leaned her forehead against his as she recovered.

The vampire recalled her words back at the moldering ruin, where this journey of enlightened lust began. The Dragonborn, despite their bond, was indeed unable to give Serana what Isran could provide. But what could she offer the Redguard in return? She looked into his grey eyes. Even through the throws of passion he retained the steely windows of a soul who had lost so much. She knew her kind had already destroyed his life, and she was awash in guilt for every professing to be proud of vampirism. How could she hope to repair such damage?

"Isran," she whispered, having decided on an exchange.

"This," she said, leading his hand from her breast down to her navel, "this is yours. I want to give myself to you."

Her tired arms rested against his broad shoulders, and she nuzzled her head into his cheek. "Please, Isran, let me give back what's been taken."

Isran held his breath upon hearing the request. He pulled her back and saw the impassioned want in her eyes. His gaze traveled downwards; suddenly, her full, perfect breasts held a new level of allure. Her healthy skin, her wide hips, the open desire to bear his young -- all qualities that encouraged him to accept her proposal and build a new family. "Serana," he began to say in disbelief.

She grabbed his face and kissed him, teasing his lips with her tongue, only breaking off when he tried to reciprocate with his. She stroked her thumb on his cheek. "You don't have to make me your wife. Just give me your children. I'll carry them, I'll raise them, and we can love them together."

She felt him thrust shortly into her, and she smiled, knowing his answer. She wrapped around his neck and crushed her lips against his, causing Isran to resume his propulsions to his previous pace, and then some. Serana's own waist began to involuntarily press against him. The former vampire nearly forgot to breath in her elation of Isran's acceptance of her, and as she came up for air her voice was unable to hide the euphoric delight at the prospect of begetting his offspring. "Yes! Ah!" she cried. "I'll give you beautiful children! Isran! You'll keep us safe, won't you?"

"I will," he said through clenched teeth. The notion of Serana fertile, begging for his seed to take root, galvanized his emerging deep-rooted urges. "I want to see my little ones grow inside of you. I want to mark you as mine..."

The Redguard felt himself enter an enlightened state of copulation, the odor of perspiration became a fog in his head. The daughter of his destroyed enemy had already forsaken her vampirism and familial ties, but now she was submitting her feminine faculties and all their promises to him. His vigor began to build up beneath their joining, and his arms enveloped her small, pale frame, holding her in place in fear she could be thrown off by his bucking. Isran could hear her repeating her requests, but with each thrust the blissful bestowment slowly shifted and devolved into sanguine supplication.

"Oh, Isran!" Serana moaned, her brow furrowed in devoted lust. She caressed his face lovingly. "I love you! Please, get me pregnant!"

The Dawnguard leader grunted, holding her tight against his body as he altered their position. Now he was atop her, pumping downwards mechanically, like a Dwemer engine. Missionary was not new to them, but Serana understood this change was motivated towards fulfilling her wish. The realization of conception lit another fire in her core -- not just a second orgasm but a new enthrallment altogether. Her old vampiric body did not have the ability to bear young. All at once the instinctual desires to procreate melded together with the corporeal satisfactions in anticipation of her goal. The phantom remnants of her ferocious former self briefly held the benign reins of ecstasy, guiding Serana towards one desire: to be impregnated by the man before her, to breed like a wild animal in heat. No more prophecies, no more adventures, save for the domesticated path of motherhood.

She wanted to show off her stomach heavy with child, heavy with Isran's child, with pride to the Dragonborn. She could picture the humiliation on the elf's face, unable to escape the fact that Serana belonged to the Dawnguard leader; that she was already his woman, and what she carried was precious. Her back arched at the thought of such a lewd and cruel display. But there was beauty in it, too: a celebration of life, new and renewed, for both her and Isran. It was something she didn't imagine the High Elf could relate to now. The Dragonborn wouldn't be unwelcome, Serana would love to have her friend be present in the raising of her children. And if the elf wanted to join them in their marital recreation, why not? So long as her friend understood that the Nord belonged to the Redguard, and no other.

"Ah, ah," she panted. Isran's member was fully submerging into her depths, his hilt knocking against her bud in long, slow strokes. He leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to be fucking you like this every day," he said with gravel in his voice. "Every morning and every night, until you're pregnant and ready to pop. I'll take care of you."

Serana loosened a low moan, unable to articulate due to an enormous pressure building in her core. She could feel the nerves at the tips of her fingers and toes go numb with each collision of their hips. Isran's words were a gust of euphoria, whisking her higher towards an orgasm that would overshadow all others. A current of tingles travelled under her skin and down her spine. She pawed at his shoulder blades, flailing to maintain a grip as her ankles crossed at the dip in his lower back. "Y-yes," she mustered enough clarity to stutter. "I w-want your b-baby!"

He gripped the back of her head and kissed her. Her eyes rolled back as her lids lowered to close. Her tired limbs clung to his body as his thrusts became longer and deeper. The pressure was going to escape, she was on the cusp of her climax. She felt him tap against her cervix, knocking against the door of her womb, eager to pump her full. The aches of her inner chamber did not deter the rhapsodic orgasm ready to burst. Once again, his member pulsed inside of her, and her body understood that her partner was about to hit his limit -- the final walls of her rapture had been torn down. In a combination of pain and pleasure, Serana yelled out. "Oh-h-h, Isran! I love you! Ahh -! I love you!

"Serana!" he said, slamming into her. He pulled back to where his tip grazed her entrance, then thrusted into her with a growl, holding himself in place as he emptied himself inside of her, hilt deep.

Her ankles crossed and her toes curled as she felt the promise of life flowing into her. She flexed her inner walls in synch with the twitches of his member; Serana meant to extract every drop. This was it, she confirmed -- this was the missing piece of the puzzle, what made sex between mortals more than just "fucking". Her body was responding to her partner's orgasm in ways beyond description. What was once a journey of white-water rapids rose to crescendo into a raging waterfall, fervid and potent of life! A song of genesis wove its notes throughout her as she ascended into a climax of otherworldly proportions, her mortal body achieving its most base of purposes as she was filled with Isran's seed. Instead of a pitched cry, Serana emitted a low, throaty groan. She was complete; a mortal unified with her chosen mate, weaving together their own tapestry of life.

Slowly, the haze of their orgasm thinned and diminished into the air. Isran inhaled a day's worth of air, then gently collapsed to his side, flipping her onto him and keeping their sexes connected. She smiled at his determination to ensure her fertilization. His eyes were closed from exhaustion, but she was able to keep her lids from shutting while she traced a pale finger over the ridge of his nose and eyebrows.

"I think I need an upgrade from my current accommodations," she said softly, and pecked his face with kisses. "If you'll have me."

Isran held his new lover tightly in a protective hug. Soon enough, she would be pregnant, and he would have a new family. And soon after that, he would put another child in her. Serana had plenty of years ahead of her to continue "repaying" what he'd lost to vampires. The Redguard's closing thoughts, before sleep overtook him, were of the potential sons and daughters he would father with the Nord woman in his arms. Who knows? Maybe they would even marry down the road. If it wasn't too late for Serana to start over, neither was it too late for him.

She hoped it would look like him. She wanted the Redguard to wash away any reminders of her vampirism. A child that bore too close a resemblance to her family would anchor the painful memories she hoped to soon replace.

She imagined herself naked in a soft bed, kept warm by Isran's own unclothed figure spooning from behind, and a dark-skinned infant suckling at her pale breast. A healthy son -- her tribute to the man who opened the door to the fulfillments of a mortal life. Her mate's large hand would be resting over her abdomen, protectively covering the small bump of a second child growing within her. After shedding her vampiric visage of death, Serana yearned to be a symbol of life, a living incarnation of creation.

Cradled and content in his embrace, Serana drifted to sleep in the secure walls of Fort Dawnguard to the steady rhythm of Isran's heartbeat. Her new partner. Her new home. Her new life.