All Comments on 'Trust me, Sis'

by Ambient4190

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 3 years ago

Part 2? You left the end hanging.... No remorse besides some crying. What she gets pregnant and passes it off, or she comes clean to all. No love for boyfriend/brother if she does stepdad so easily.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69almost 3 years ago

Part 2 - no love for brother/boyfriend if she can so easily bends over for stepdad. Does she come clean to all and face the fallout? Or does keep quite and pass on the pregnancy as her brother’s with no respect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What we have here is a poorly written short story that wants to be an NTR hentai about a girl who loves and wants to be with her step brother but doesn't get pregnant and so she sleeps with her step-dad. I guess. Out of some weird degenerate sense of love.

It doesn't explore how this happened.

It doesn't explore if her brother knows.

It doesn't explore the complications of the issue; I suppose we're meant to believe that the brother is shooting blanks?

Too much missing, not enough meat on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
?

Ruined the story with the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sabrina is daft to go with Adam....stupid much....pregnant with his child I guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ruined a perfectly good story with lots of potential with the garbage non-consent stuff at the end with a minor character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You ruined a good story by bringing in sex, if you can even call it that, with the step father. If she loved Nick so much why would she sleep with Adam? Sorry it just didn't make sense. I'm sure she now be pregnant!!

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyalmost 3 years ago

yea lost interest as soon as step dad took what he wanted this story could have so much better without that bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nick is Sabrina's brother, not step-brother, right? Hopefully, she is not pregnant bye her step=dad. That was a dumb move on her part. I hope she can get back together with Nick and THAT relationship produces her desired pregnancy. Sabrina and Nick seem good together. Glad to see he hasta bit of chest hair that she can playfully stroke and pull!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So did she have sex with the stepdad to get pregnant? The last line makes me think that’s why she did it. Still horrible to do to Nick. You don’t do that to someone you supposedly love! Will stepdad want more?? Will she continue to have sex with the stepdad? Will stepdad realize it’s his baby? Will you continue the story? So many questions!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really? What the hell is that ending? Ugh, the bad writing is forgivable, the bad plot just makes this feel like a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure why you brought Adam into the story. That pretty much f'd it all up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

Extremely disappointed with the whole section devoted to Adam screwing Sabrina. It totally ruined whatever you were trying for. One star. And I would give negative stars if that were an option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We are presented with a potentially pretty good plot line to follow, and then let down when it is no developed - very disappointing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not hardly a brother sister Love story. She betrays him then tells him she loves him? All trust is shattered. No love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmbient4190@Ambient4190
12/30/2023 - Complete! WHEW! Final post in the 2023 Poetry Challenge. Wander to the 'other' side of Lit in the Forums if you haven't before... 01/2023...i promise *not* to update my bio every week! (smile)..this is my 2nd weekly submission in the poetry thread on the Lit Fo...