Trusting a Friend of a Friend of a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sophia?"

"MMM??" Sophia was beyond actual words at this point, she didn't know how much more she could take, and her orgasm just kept eluding her. She felt Kyle getting harder if possible inside her, swelling; she didn't remember him doing that before.

"Yank, and this time when you yank I want you to let go, CUM!"

Sophia yanked at the chain, at he exact same moment that Kyle pinched her clit, pushed the dildo fully into her, and pushed his cock fully in both hard.

Sophia Screamed, nothing was holding back the scream, or muffling it.

"KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She felt everything so much more then any of the times before. She felt Kyle again filling her. When she came down from her orgasm, she passed out, her body exhausted. She had come three times in a single afternoon.

Sophia woke a short time later. Kyle wasn't in her room, she was alone, he had removed her clamps, and the dildo. Her body felt relaxed and almost like Jell-O. She was under her covers. She rolled over and saw that her box was again under her bed, no longer sticking out.

Kyle had come in late that night from his conference; he would be leaving the next morning, heading back home straight from the conference. Sophia wasn't sure why she was so bummed that he was leaving She barely knew him besides his name and the fact that he was just wow in bed. The morning when they both were up, Sophia was in the kitchen making coffee.

"Good morning Sophia."

"Good morning Kyle"

"Umm I just wanted to say thank you for letting me stay here this weekend. The conference went well. I am sure my bosses will be pleased."

"Oh! It was no problem, I am glad that the conference went well." Sophia looked a bit sad. She looked down, and then she saw his boots in her eyesight again.

"Sophia." Kyle tilted her head up and looked at her eyes, he leaned down and kissed her, with all he couldn't say about the weekend.

Things started getting heated quickly, when they both pulled away from the kiss.

"Sophia turn around, against the counter."

Again Sophia's body automatically responded. Kyle pushed her so she was bent across the counter. She felt him slip his hand under her robe and remover her panties. She then heard his zipper of his jeans. Next thing she knew was he was inside her pushed to the hilt. There was no mistaking this time was straight fucking, there was no checking to see if she was ready, no foreplay at all. However she was ready. The entire weekend she was ready for Kyle. She just held on the other side of her island counter. Her nipples rubbing against the fabric and counter. His balls hitting her clit. She was moving with the force of his thrusts. She loved it. Her mind drifted to a song she had heard years ago. A country song about two strangers. She didn't know why but she wondered if her and Kyle would be like the two in the song.

Kyle leaned over and whispered in Sophia's ear.

"Cum."

With that Sophia let go and came, Kyle thrusts in a few more times and for a fourth time filled up her womb again.

Kyle cleaned up, kissed Sophia's cheek, gave her her spare key and walked out the door.

The next day at work, Sophia looked at her calendar and realized. The last weekend would have been the worse time for her to have sex, especially unprotected. However no mater what happened se couldn't regret what had happened.

She had lunch with her brother that day, and even he saw a difference in her, saying she looked happy and relaxed. Every night her dreams were filled with Kyle. Thinking about him filling her as she used her dildo would set off intense orgasms. She loved the thought of being filled with cum again. A month later she asked her brother about how to reach Kyle, that she wanted to talk to him. Max told her that she wasn't sure, that Clarissa's brother broke up with Kyle's cousin a couple weeks ago. They weren't sure hat happened, they had fought over something.

Sophia sat with her hand covering her currently flat stomach, wondered if she would ever see the stranger she trusted again, and how trusting a cousin of a girlfriend of his brother's girlfriend had changed her. She hadn't noticed the little slip of paper on her fridge with a phone number on it.

12