Truth and Promises

Story Info
My dominatrix best friend and I play her edging game.
7.8k words
4.21
19.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamond and I talk all the time. We talk about everything. We talk about life, love, and sex. No topic is too taboo. As we've talked over time we've gotten closer and closer, to where we've more or less become best friends, with her dominant nature and my submissive leanings were what first brought us together, but a mutual fondness that has evolved since we started talking is what cemented us as best friends. We're intimate best friends, very intimate best friends. During a recent conversation Diamond casually mentioned that she really enjoyed various "tease and denial" scenes with her submissives, and that keeping them whimpering at the edge of orgasm gives her her greatest pleasure. I told Diamond that spending as long as possible on the brink of orgasm was my biggest turn-on and fantasy, too.

"Really, is it your biggest fantasy?" Diamond asked suggestively.

I could tell by her tone that I'd just opened a Pandora's Box. There was no sense in being evasive or lying about it now. Still, I was a little reluctant knowing how action oriented Diamond is. I stammered, "No... well, uh, I mean yes, I mean okay, really..." Diamond pretty much knows all my secrets and looked at me with a lie detecting gaze. I simply can't stop myself from telling her everything. I blurted out. "...I mean it. What a turn-on that would be for me. I could only wish. I could only wish!"

"Really? When will we be getting together again? We are going to have soooooooo, sooooooo much fun. You are tailor made for something I have in mind. You're perfect, perfect, perfect for it! When? When? Make it soon. I can't wait! Oh, Mattie, I'm so excited!"

What I was soon to learn is that not only is extended teasing and edging a personal favorite of hers, but Diamond takes it to a next level, playing a game she calls 'Truth and Promises' with her submissives. It's a very intimate game, an edging game that's played with two players, a truth teller and promise maker, soon to be me, and a truth extractor and promise recipient, my best friend, Diamond.

Promptly I made arrangements to travel to see her. I reserved a room at our favorite hotel downtown and gave Diamond's name so she would have access before I arrived. The flight was uneventful. No way other passengers could have known what was on my mind: my gorgeous best friend Diamond and the fun we'd be having that evening. The taxi to the hotel took about 20 minutes. I checked at the front desk, got my key, and headed upstairs.

Diamond met me at the door. She was wearing this cute blue lingerie set that I absolutely love on her. It was partially see-through, and her pretty caramel colored body looked sexy and shapely in it. I could see the chocolate kisses that are her nipples peeking through the top, and her magnificent booty framed in light blue silk and covered in see through flowered material. It wasn't lace, but it had the appearance of very fine lace. She looked exquisite. She's my favorite person in the world, so it's not hard on my eyes to see her in anything, but this outfit really does her justice. She has straight black hair, beautiful brown eyes, eyes that I can so easily get lost in. Her skin is perfect, like something you see in a skin care advertisement. She has a pretty nose, and full lips, lips that make me want to kiss her every time I see them. She's small, maybe five feet tall, and there's enough meat on her bones to hold onto and never want to let go. To me she's perfect. If it seems like I'm overselling her, I make no apology. I'm crazy about her.

"Hi Mattie. I thought you'd never get here."

We embraced, intimately entwined, her arms around my neck and mine about her waist. We held each other close. As she looked into my eyes I was captivated once again by her gaze. I detected what seemed like a hint of mischief in her gleaming eyes. We kissed. It was a soft kiss, the kind I would call 'a lover's kiss', long and unhurried, our lips enjoying the feel of each other's lips, our tongues gently coming together in a lover's dance. The kiss ended in an intimate smile and with a giggle from Diamond. Both of us were happy to be together again and excited for that lay ahead that evening.

Diamond had a pitcher of peach and mango daiquiris and some appetizers in the room waiting when I got there. She handed me a familiar little blue pill to take with my drink. We toasted our friendship and our mutual expectations of a great evening ahead.

After our drink and snack, Diamond sent me to the bathroom with instructions that I was to make sure my cock and balls were completely free of hair, which I've gotten used to being a Diamond prerequisite. It has been a standard part of all of our "dates" so far. In the bathroom I found a silver butt plug with a blue heart shaped jewel and a small tube of lube. It was a rather large plug compared to the others she's had me use in the past. I heard her voice as I was finishing shaving.

"Put your pretty plug in and come out wearing nothing but the robe hanging on back of the door." There on the door I found a blue satin robe.

I did as instructed. I was surprised that the plug went in easily and didn't feel too uncomfortable, not nearly as much as I expected it to when I saw it. But the plug had its own surprise. Diamond was grinning broadly when I came out, holding her mobile phone. With a couple of clicks and swipes, the plug in my butt began to vibrate, a low, humming vibration that spread throughout my bottom and my groin. Between how amazing she looked in her sexy lingerie, my anticipation of what was to come next, the little blue pill beginning to work in my system, and the vibration, my cock began to spring to attention immediately.

She opened her arms in a gesture that beckoned me to her. We joined in a sweet embrace and she kissed me with her full, luscious, delicious lips. Kissing Diamond is heavenly. This kiss was no exception. It was another deep, sensual kiss. Unhurried, passionate, intimate, and sexual. Our lips joined gently, but at the same time firmly, and our tongues danced a dance of passion. I felt her hand take hold of my now fully erect cock.

"Oh, it's all nice and hard. Mmmmm. Mattie, it seems like you're quite happy right now. I think you're ready to play the game. Do you think you're ready to play the game?"

"Play the game? What game is that Diamond?"

"You'll see, and very, very soon. Unless you don't want to play my fun game with me."

"No, no, no. I want to Diamond. I want to play the game with you. Trust me, I really, really want to."

"Great. Then you need to trust me, too. Do you trust me, Mattie?"

"You already know I trust you, Diamond. I trust you completely."

"Good, because we need to get you properly situated on the bed to get the game started."

"Properly situated?"

"Yes, Mattie, I said properly situated. Take off your robe and lay on the bed on your back, right in the middle of the bed."

She had stripped the bed except for the sheets. There were no pillows on it, either. She positioned me on my back with my legs fairly wide apart and my arms stretched out above my head reaching toward the headboard. She wrapped a leather cuff around each of my ankles and wrists, and then pulled some kind of tabs tight attached to each and I was fully restrained on the bed. I guess my cock didn't mind, I was fully erect, too. Legs spread eagle, hands and arms outstretched above my head, I was willingly and totally at my best friend's mercy. I felt a range of emotions: helpless, excited, and nervous, all at once. It must have shown on my face. Diamond seemed to be really enjoying my look of nervousness and apprehension.

"Sweet Mattie, this game is called 'Truth and Promises'. It's one of my favorite ways to get to know a new sub's kinks and fetishes, and second, to get them on the road to complying with all of my kinks and fetishes, which is more important than my interest in what their kinks are. So, for us to play, you need to get used to the fact that tonight you are my submissive. Absolutely mine. We'll see if I can convince you to promise to continue as my submissive beyond tonight. Tonight, you are to call me Mistress or Mistress Diamond for the duration. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Diamond, I understand." 'Holy shit!' I thought. She seemed a lot more serious than the last few times we played.

"Good boy, Mattie. In this game there are three things you must do to earn the privilege of having your orgasm. First, you will please me, your Mistress, orally, with lots and lots of oral. Do your very best to make me happy and don't even think about getting tired early. Not if YOU want to cum at least. It's going to be a long evening. And the second thing, you will answer any question that I ask you truthfully, and you will have to make a few promises to me. Not just empty game talk promises, you'll be expected to keep your word after the game. You will keep the promises you make to me. Know that before you make them. You will get your orgasm only when I am satisfied that I've orgasmed enough, and also satisfied that you've told me honestly about anything and everything that I asked you, and you have promised me the things I want you to. Do you understand? Tell me in your own words what you understand you have to do to earn an orgasm."

I was growing harder by the minute, the combination of my best friend, "Mistress" Diamond telling me about the game and the intoxicating buzzing going on deep in my rear had my smooth cock fully erect and standing proud. I could feel myself throbbing.

"I will earn my orgasm by giving you orgasms orally, by answering all your questions truthfully, and by making enough promises to you so that you decide that I deserve to cum, Mistress."

"Good boy. Let's get you started earning my favor right away."

Diamond took off her cute blue lingerie bottoms and joined me on the bed. She leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "So much fun, Mattie, so, so much fun." I could feel her breathing in my ear. Her breath sent shock waves of sensation through me. I was electrified. Then she straddled my chest while kneeling with one knee on either side of me. "My pussy has missed you so much. Make my pussy glad to see you again, Mattie." With that she scooted forward so she was kneeling on either side of my head and outstretched arms. I was inches from her perfect pussy. The beautiful pink tipped flower petals of her labia looked shiny and inviting, she was already wet. Her smooth, hair free pussy was the same delicious beautiful shade of cappuccino as the rest of her perfect skin, with pink tones on the tips of her labia and around the hood of her clitoris. She took hold of my head in both hands and lowered her pussy onto my mouth and began a controlled ride, working her pussy up and down across my mouth while holding my head and mouth exactly where she wanted them with her hands.

Her female scent and the taste of her pussy are intoxicating. Her sex has a sweetness that is incomparable. I was totally loving my 'predicament': restrained on the bed, my throbbing cock hard and straining, and the low hum of the vibrating plug in my bowels a constant reminder of my desire and need. All I could do was lick and suck her pussy from where I was at, and that's what I did. As she grinded up and down across my mouth, each time that she passed her clit across my mouth I would flick it with my tongue or try to suck it into my mouth. Flick and suck, suck and flick, flick flick flick, suck suck suck. Her wet labia were in constant contact with my face.

"Yes, Mattie, just... like... that... It feels sooooooo good."

She took her time riding my face and I reveled in the experience. If you haven't already figured it out, I am absolutely crazy about this woman, and I could live to please her. Pleasing her as I was is heaven for me, absolute heaven. She was very wet and climbing toward orgasmic release. As her movements became more urgent, I could hear her moaning and breathing deepen and intensify. I knew that she was getting very near to the top of the mountain. Then, in a moment of ecstasy at the peak, she stopped with her clit at my mouth, and her entire pussy pressed hard against me. I sucked her clit like a nursing child sucks its mother's breast. She was cumming.

"I'm cumming. Oh, yes, I'm cumming, it's soooooo good."

Her orgasm always intoxicates me. This one was no different. Her scent, the taste, the wetness, her lips and clit swollen and in such intimate contact with my mouth and face had me "Diamond pussy-drunk".

After she came, she got down from astride my head and bent down to give my throbbing cock a little kiss on the tip.

"Such a good boy, pleasing his Mistress, tied to the bed with his cute, perfect little cock straining so."

She remounted me, but this time she was facing the other direction, so from where I lay I was no longer looking up her torso at her beautiful titties and face, now I was looking straight at her world class booty, which was right there, up close and personal. Peeking at her juicy booty when I can is one thing, having it an inch from my eyes is another. What a thrilling night this was turning out to be!

She started to ride my face again, but this time for me everything was backwards from the first time. Each time she rocked back, her clit came to my tongue in a perfect position for me to flick at, first with the bottom of my tongue going one way, and the tip of the top going the other. Having just had one orgasm, her second wouldn't be long behind. And it wasn't. She was incredibly wet. Her smell, taste, and the feel of her sex had me nearly delirious with desire. I was Diamond pussy-drunk and beside myself with happiness, restrained as I was on the bed. I stayed right there at her wonderful mercy.

Second time around, Diamond had my hard cock right in from of her. As she rocked her delicious sex back and forth across my face, mouth, and tongue, she would playfully touch my cock, which was still hard and very ready. I was helpless to do anything but lick, suck, and kiss her pussy, and to feel the electricity of her touch. She trailed her long nails from the base to the head, let her four fingertips brush the underside from bottom to top, and took hold of my shaft at the base with her hand.

"Lick me, Mattie. Lick me good." She was selfishly taking her own pleasure at my expense, something that turns me on tremendously.

And lick I did. She started moving her hips faster and faster, and I knew she was building to another climax. When she came this time she pressed her pelvis down so hard that I thought she might smother me. I had her clit sucked between my lips and was flicking it with my tongue as best I could, considering I could barely breathe with her hips pushing down on me. I could feel her juices flowing, and I lapped and sucked as much as I could as she positioned her labia on my mouth which let me grab some air.

After her second climax she climbed off my face and took a minute to compose herself. She came around and sat between my legs, still spread and restrained. I looked into her gorgeous brown eyes, and at her perfect breasts, smallish but looking spectacular in a sheer blue top I had recently given her as a "just because" gift. Just because? Just because she's my best friend and I'm crazy about her.

"That was soooooo good. You're such a good pussy licker, Mattie. I think we can move on to the next part of the game now. Are you going to be a good boy and play the game by Mistress' rules, Mattie?"

"Yes, Mistress. I'll play by the rules."

"Mattie, I just love your pretty little cock, all shaved and hard, and happy to see me. It's such a cute cock. I just love, love, love it! And tonight it's all mine to play with all night. I'm so excited!"

Now, I don't have the biggest dick in the world, far from it. Call it six inches on its best day ever? I think so. A little better than five, maybe five and a half inches is a more fair accounting. Most guys wouldn't be thrilled to hear their dick described as a 'pretty little cock' or a 'cute cock'. But Diamond and I have played before, and here she was back playing with it again. If it's enough that she's happy to play with it, then I'm damned sure happy, too. I never felt like she was intentionally humiliating me, either. Humiliation isn't my thing. I took Diamond's words to be purely affection and intimate lover's talk, nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't know that she had it or where she'd gotten it from, but she produced a black rubber cock ring which she stretched and pulled over my cock down to the base. When she let up on stretching it, it cinched up the base of my cock tightly. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't uncomfortable, but it was noticeable.

"That will help you play the game well, Mattie. I want you to win the reward of release. Don't you want to win and cum for me?" Referring to me 'winning' the game was clever, because as I was learning, the only way for me to win was to surrender my secrets and to make the promises to her that she wanted. So even if I was the winner, she surely wouldn't be the loser.

"Yes, Mistress. You know I want to win."

"I know you do. I'm sure you can, too. Just be honest, open, and willing and you'll have no trouble. I know you can be such a good boy, Mattie."

"I'll be your good boy, Mistress Diamond. I promise."

"Hmmm. Making promises already. This IS going to be fun."

Picking up some lube that she'd placed on the nightstand, she began smearing my cock with it. Once I was well coated with the oily lube she began a very slow up and down stroking motion. Her hand moved up slowly from the base to the top. Then down, just as slowly, finishing with my smooth shaven groin and my now ring-constricted shaft. Her hand and fingers explored and oiled my balls each time she got to the base. The combination of her stroking and the low vibration from the plug within my butt was surely capable of bringing me to orgasm, which I wanted badly. I hoped that the cock ring would help me to maintain control. Diamond had thought of everything.

I lifted my head to watch her hand gently work my shaft. Diamond always has very long and pretty nails, and they're always perfectly manicured. This time was no different, they were long and semi-squared off on each tip; the tips were cut almost straight across, perhaps just slightly rounded. They looked classic, painted French manicure style. What I liked most about her new manicure, though, was watching it slide from the tip to the base of my cock, then to my balls, and back to the top, again and again and again.

"Mattie, if you feel like you're getting close to cumming, you have to tell me right away. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, if I feel like I'm going to cum I'll tell you right away."

"Good boy. Let's start with something easy. We've done some panty play before, tell me some of the things you like most about panties. Like, how often have you worn them? And, when do you like to wear them? How many pair do you have? What kind do you like best, etc...? Tell me everything about your infatuation with panties. Don't leave anything out."

I started rambling. I told her how I fantasized about being a panty slave to a Mistress like herself. All the while her hand was ever so slowly going up and down the shaft and my bottom was buzzing from the plug inside. My cock felt so good. Her hand felt so perfect on it.

I told her I had a fantasy about having my girlfriend swap out all my men's boxers for panties on a trip or a vacation, and how on the trip every day we'd wear matching panties. I looked into Diamond's beautiful brown eyes as I was talking. The effect of her gaze combined with the slow stroking motion of her hand on my cock was hypnotic. I was becoming more and more compliant, and I could feel myself more and more surrendering to her will.