Truth and Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so good, Mistress"

"How good does it feel, Mattie. Tell Mistress. Tell me all about it. I want you to describe how it feels in as much detail as you can."

"It feels really, really good. My cock loves you touching me so much, Mistress. Your hands on my cock feel perfect, especially when you touch the sensitive part of the shaft just below the head. When you touch me there it feels amazing. I can't believe how hard I am and how good it feels. When can I cum, Mistress, please?"

"Oh, Mattie. Don't be silly. The game's just started. We have lots more to do, lots more to talk about before we can think about you cumming."

"But Mistress..."

"Shhh. No more. You'll spoil the game. Now, tell me, what are your favorite kinds of panties? Tell me all about them."

I describe all my favorites: boy shorts and briefs and bikinis, pinks, and white, and red, and baby blue, purple, and floral. I told her I like lace, and satin, and ruffle, and flowers, and bows.

"Tell me, Mattie, do you fantasize about panty play with me?"

"Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Good boy. Good boy. Tell me all the different panty fantasies you've had about playing with Mistress."

My excitement and my vulnerability had me stammering. "I. I, I've fantasized that... that Mistress gives me a pair of panties at a restaurant or bar and tells me to go to bathroom and put them on and to bring you back my "ugly" boy underwear. And I sometimes think about going panty shopping with Mistress, again, and of telling Mistress which ones I like and don't like and why I like them."

She was smiling at me with her gorgeous smile. "Do you want to go panty shopping with me again, Mattie? That would make me very happy, Mattie."

"Yes, Mistress, I would love to go panty shopping with you again."

"Will you? Do you promise?"

"Yes, Mistress, I promise."

"You're such a good boy, making promises to your Mistress!"

Her hand was relentless, going excruciatingly slow, up and down, up and down, and felt electric on my cock. I could feel myself pulsating to her touch. My cock has never felt more at home than it did right then in her hand.

"Are you willing to be my sub 24/7 for the next three months, Mattie?"

"I don't know. We've talked about this, Mistress Diamond. It's hard for me living so far away and you living over here, I don't know. I don't think I can do that, no. I'm sorry, I can't."

Diamond abruptly stopped stroking me, her hand motionless around the base of my cock.

She looked at me with a look I would best describe as a look of hurt or disappointment. "Mattie, you said, you were going to be a good boy. This is NOT how a good boy plays this game. Maybe I should end the game right now."

With that she let go of my cock and got off the bed. I watched helplessly as she went into the bathroom and closed the door. I started begging her, calling out. "Please come back! Please Mistress, please come back! Please!! I'll play better, I promise I will. Please, Mistress. Don't leave me here like this!"

After a minute or two, which to me felt like an eternity, Diamond came back out of the bathroom and went to get something from her bag. She came back with a ball gag and put it on me. The vibrating plug suddenly increased in intensity, too. She had turned it up. I was restrained, gagged, plugged, and buzzing.

"I like hearing you beg, Mattie, but a good boy would understand he doesn't deserve Mistress' attention when he's not playing the game by the rules. The game is Truth and Promises. I asked you to make a simple promise to me, and you made excuses instead." Again, she left the room.

I was crying out in the gag, hoping she'd come back. "Hrmnph mmmm hrmmsmmm!!" To no avail, she couldn't hear me. Or if she did, she intentionally ignored me.

A short while later, my frustrations only greater, Mistress re-entered the room. She's shaking her head like, 'I can't believe you've disappointed me'. She came over to me, removed the gag, and straddled my face once again. Her pussy was a few inches from my face once again.

"Oh, Mattie, Mattie, Mattie. Your terrible answer totally ruined my mood. Now we need to start all over again. Start licking and sucking. You're at square one. My earlier orgasms have been disqualified because you went and decided to be difficult."

She turned the intensity of the vibe in my bottom down a little lower, then settled down on me to ride my face again. This time she was again facing backwards, so that I looking up at nothing but her magnificent booty. I could feel her touching my cock. She took the dripping pre-cum from the head of my dick onto her finger, then she reached under herself and put it to my lips.

"Lick it up, Mattie. Lick all your sticky pre-cum. Then lick me up."

She told me that I was lucky that she was feeling generous and would let me have a second chance at the game. "I hope you've learned a little lesson, here, Mattie. This game is a lot more fun for both of us when you play it right. She was rocking her hips back and forth, her pussy on my face. I couldn't really answer her, so I just mumbled a weak, 'Yes Mistress' in between licking and sucking her wet pussy.

Because of the way she was sitting, facing backward, not only could she see and play with my frustrated cock from there, but each time she rocked forward, with just a little extra motion she could place her puckered brown rosebud butt at my lips, and I licked and kissed it each time it was presented to me.

"Yes, Mattie, yes. Kiss my ass. Kiss it. Love it. Yes! Oh, that feels good!"

Then she'd rock back, her pussy on my face again. I just kept on doing my best to lick and suck whatever was put there for me as best I can. I almost, almost but not quite, could forget about my own horny predicament. But every time I was fully and totally fixated only on Diamond's pleasure, Diamond seemed to sense it and she'd touch or tease my cock.

Her intensity began to build, and she sat upright. As I tongued her wet vagina, I felt a new vibration emanating through her. She was holding some kind of vibrator on her clit that from where I was, I couldn't see as she smothered me with her pussy on my mouth and my nose up her butt crack. My muffled struggles didn't seem to change how she pressed herself down on me, but combined with the vibrator and my oral ministrations, she started cumming again. The one must have been really strong, as she was practically screaming. When she finished, my face was soaked in her juices.

She slowly came down from her spasms and the joy of cumming so hard, and climbed off me. She touched my face and could feel her own wetness all over it. She bent and kissed me on the lips. I kissed her back as best I could from my immobile position. I could see that she had a wand vibrator in her hand.

"You smell like my ass and my pussy, Mattie. That's how I want you to smell. You're marked with my scent because you're mine now."

Diamond's pussy and ass smell delicious to me. If her scent marks me as hers, so be it. "I am yours, Diamond. I am. I am I promise you, Diamond... uh, Mistress Diamond."

"Yes, you are mine. Mine alone. We both know it, and it's good to hear you say it. I like to hear you say it. Say it again, Mattie. Promise me you are mine alone."

"I am yours, Mistress. I promise, I am yours, yours alone."

She again got between my legs and started stroking me with a fresh squeeze of oil on her hand. Her touch was gentle, but her grip applied just the right amount of tension, it felt absolutely perfect..

"How often do you masturbate, Mattie?"

"Not too much. Maybe every couple of weeks."

"What do you think about when you masturbate, Mattie?"

"I think about being a submissive or servant. I think about being in a female led relationship and being like a housewife from generations past."

"Do you ever fantasize about me while you masturbate?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me all about that, Mattie?"

"Well, Mistress, usually I just think about kissing your pussy or your booty. Sometimes I think about us going shopping together and trying on matching panties and stuff. I like to think about laying on my back and you sitting on my cock controlling our movement and fucking me and looking me in the eye and you telling me when to cum."

"I like that. I like that a lot Mattie. I want you to make me a promise. Next time you are going to play with yourself, I want to be sure you are thinking about me. I want you to send me a text and ask my permission to play and after I give permission and when you start to play, I want you to tell me EXACTLY what you're thinking about me doing to or with you in the text before you get too far along and need to cum. Will you promise to do that?"

"Yes, Mistress Diamond."

"Tell me specifically what you promise you're going to do for me, Mattie."

"I promise that before I play with my cock, that I will text you for permission, and that I will tell you exactly what I am fantasizing about doing with you. Before I cum, I mean. I'll text you again to tell you that before I cum."

"Good boy, Mattie. Such a good boy."

Her slow stroking motion, up and down my cock felt so good. My dick felt super sensitive. The ring she put on me must have been helping, because there's no way I could have held out this long otherwise.

"Let's explore some of your other submissive desires, Mattie. What kinds of other submissive fantasies can you tell me about?"

"Mistress, ever since you fucked me with the strap-on that time when I was here, I think about you doing it to me again sometimes."

"Would you like me to peg you again?"

"Yes, Mistress, very much I'd like that."

"I think we can arrange something. I'm sure we can, and we will."

"Mistress, I want to cum so bad. When can I cum? Can I cum soon?"

"I can feel how hard you are. You are very, very hard. I'm sure this feels good. Your cock is so much fun to play with. But it's not quite time for cumming yet. Almost. Maybe. You'll tell me if you think you're going to cum, remember?"

"Ohhhh. I'll tell you Diamond... uh, Mistress. I promise. I really want to cum soon!"

"Oh, Mattie. You just won't give up, will you?" She had a sly smile on her face. She loved me being so far gone at her mercy.

"What about booty worship?"

"I love to worship your booty, Mistress. You know I do. Can I kiss and worship your booty now, Mistress, please?"

"Not now, Mattie. But I want you to promise me that whenever I do ask you to worship my booty, wherever we are and whenever that may be, that you'll worship and love my booty like it's the most precious thing in your whole entire world. Promise me."

"Mistress, I promise that I will worship your booty whenever and wherever we are like it's the most precious thing in my world."

She still had my cock in her hand, but now instead of stroking she was just rubbing the extremely sensitive underside just below the tip, back and forth with her thumb. The feeling was electric. I moaned.

"Oh, Mistress, that feels so good. Mistress, please, I have to cum soon. Please."

"You'll cum soon enough, Mattie. What about my feet, will you worship my feet?"

"Yes Mistress, I will worship your feet, too. I promise."

The she asked me rapid fire: "Will you worship my feet in public? While I feed you while we eat in a restaurant? At a park? In the hotel lobby? At the hotel bar? In the car parked outside at the movies? Inside the movie theater? Will you worship them whenever and wherever I tell you to?"

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I will worship your feet whenever and wherever you want. Yes"

"Promise?"

Yes, Mistress, I promise."

She smiled the smile of a happy angel as she beamed at me. She loves having her feet worshiped, that's how we met actually. I love her smile. Her face is beautiful with an immaculate brown complexion that a skin care model would envy. Diamond has a pretty smile with perfect teeth and luscious lips, the most kissable lips that I ever saw OR kissed.

"My pussy?"

"Mistress, I will worship your pussy anytime you want, I promise."

"Good boy, how does your cock feel now?"

"I want to cum so bad, Mistress. I need to cum soon."

She stopped playing with my cock and started pulling at my balls, gently grabbing them through my contracted nut sack. She was still teasing me, but the attention to my balls and not my cock helped me feel like my orgasm wasn't on the brink anymore.

"What about other acts of service, Mattie? Would you do my laundry? I bet you'd love to organize my panty and lingerie drawers. That would be fun, wouldn't it, Mattie?

"Yes, Mistress. I'd love to organize your panty and lingerie drawers. I'd do it anytime you want, Mistress."

"Would you do my grocery shopping for me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

"What about in the morning. Are you going to run to the donut shop and bring me back a donut or bagel and a hot chocolate while I relax in bed?"

"Yes Mistress. Yes. Mistress, but Mistress, I'm starting to feel like I might cum soon. I need to cum, Mistress. I really do."

"Good boy for telling me before you cum without permission. Such a good boy."

She stopped stroking me immediately. The vibrating plug in my ass, however, never stopped working me, For more than an hour now it had been working me, working me, relentlessly working me. Diamond got out from between my legs, sat on the bed alongside me, and leaned with her back resting on the side of my torso. She had the wand vibrator in her hands, turned it on and pressed it between her legs, and played with herself with it as she continued talking to me.

"This is heaven for me, Mattie. You, naked, restrained, erect and lost in your desire to cum, totally under my control. And me, I'm able to touch you, use you, torment you, and enjoy how wet and hot having control over you gets me. Do you know how turned on this gets me?"

"Yes, I think I do, Mistress."

"It does. And while I let you relax for a little while, I'm going to make myself cum right here so you can watch and listen and feel me squirming against you. Isn't that delicious? Watch me play, Mattie. Listen to me. It feels sooooo good..."

"Mistress, I always fantasize about watching you make yourself cum."

Her brown skin contrasted with my whiteness. I never cease to be taken by her beautiful body and perfect skin. I watched as she played. I could see her excitement build, and because she was leaning with her back directly on me, I could feel her breathing deepen and speed up as her body pressed against mine as her excitement built. Her back pushed harder on me as it arched in her excitement.

She rubbed the vibe on her pussy, settling in on her clit, pushing on it, rubbing it back and forth, applying just the right amount of pressure to suit her pleasure. Starting from her already hyper-excited state, it didn't take Diamond long to cum. As she came she thrashed with her back pressing on me, her head shaking.

She moaned out in pleasure. "I'm cumming... oh... oh... oh... I'm cumming so gooooood."

Her ascent was quick and steep and afterward she came down slowly from ecstasy mountain.

After she came she repositioned herself between my legs, put more of the lube oil on her hand, and resumed slowly, ever so slowly, stroking my cock. I can't tell you how electrifying her hand felt wrapped around me. I wanted it to last forever, but I knew my ability to keep going much longer without cumming was limited. It already seemed like it had been forever since the game started. My balls were aching. I lay, looking at the smile on her face and the gleam of sexual satisfaction and of our intimacy in her eyes.

"I need to cum soon Mistress. I've waited so long... so long."

"Will you be my submissive and slave when you come up to see me next time for an entire weekend?"

"Yes"

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

"For an entire week, if we can find a time to spend a week together? Will you be my sub for an entire week? Do you promise?"

"Yes. I promise."

"Will you do whatever I ask or tell you to do when you're my sub and slave?"

Yes, I promise."

"For the entire week BEFORE you come up to be my slave, will you be my sub and do everything I ask, 24/7? Promise?"

"I promise, I will do everything you ask for the entire week before I am your sub, too.."

"Let's get back into your kinks and fetishes. I think we know all bout your cute panty fetish. Let's get to know more about your other 'kinks', Mattie. What other things turn you on?"

"I love it when you call me Mattie girl, or call me your bitch, or refer to me as your girlfriend."

"You mean, when it's just me and you talking?"

"Yes, but also sometimes like when we're shopping for panties or something, or checking into a hotel or making restaurant reservations or something, like you calling me your girlfriend or wife or something with the people who work there."

"You know I love to call you Mattie girl, don't you 'Mattie girl'? You love it, too, don't you?"

"I do, Mistress. I kind of like it when we're somewhere and it's obvious that you're my dominant and I'm your submissive. I like it that people who don't even know us know you're in charge sometimes. Maybe even because I'm wearing something that tells them."

"Like what?"

"A collar or maybe a t-shirt or something else that makes it clear I'm yours, Mistress."

"Like a piece of jewelry, a tattoo, or what? Tell me."

"Maybe a t-shirt that says, 'Property of Diamond' or a collar, stuff like that."

"Hmmm. That's interesting, Mattie. Very interesting."

Then she momentarily stopped stroking and looked lost in thought for just a minute.

"Is everything okay, Mistress?"

She said "Everything is perfect. You have been a good boy and have earned you orgasm. But just one last thing. Do You promise you will eat up all your mess after you cum? Will you eat it all up? Promise me?"

I'd never eaten a load of cum before, but I wasn't about to argue or decline at that point! "Y-Y-Yes Mistress, I'll eat it all up. I promise."

She pulled the cock ring off me, then climbed up and positioned her smooth pussy directly above my cock.

"Mistress! We've never..."

"I know, Mattie. We've never..."

"But Diamond, I'm ready to cum right now. Right now. I don't think I can stop it. I know I can't. I've been ready to cum for like an hour."

"I know you can't, silly. I don't expect you to. I invented this game, remember? The whole idea was to keep you ready to cum for as long as possible. And it's actually been well more than an hour, almost two. I don't want you to try to stop from cumming. You earned it. Enjoy it. Don't hold back at all."

She took my hard cock in her hand, and as she lowered herself, guided me into herself. It felt amazing. She was pressed down on me, pubic bone to pubic bone, then started just the slightest, smallest up and down motion.

"Cum, Mattie. Let it go. Cum. Let it all out for Mistress."

And cum I did. It welled up inside me like an electric shock emanating from my groin and spreading throughout my body. My toes were curled and my hips pressed my cock into her as tightly as I could and I felt the spasms begin. It was the most powerful orgasm in my life, and I'm no kid. Amazing isn't a good enough word. Just seconds after she told me to cum, I was on fire!

"I am cumming sooooooo much. Soooooo good. It feels soooooo good!"

"Good boy, Mattie. Give it all to me. Let it all out. You played the game so well. Enjoy your reward. Such a good boy."

And I did. It was unbelievable. Diamond didn't stay there on me long after I came though. She slid up off my cock and pinched her pussy lips closed as best she could and scooted up my torso and put her pussy right above my face, then lowered herself once again onto my mouth.

"Lick it out, Mattie. Lick it all out. Clean me with your mouth and tongue."

Her pussy was wet with her excitement and my cum immediately started running out. I lapped and sucked and slurped it up as fast and best I could. I didn't even realize I could cum so much. It was mixed with her juices. It tasted salty and sort of musky. I kept licking and sucking and the flow of cum running out of her slowed. I just kept on as long as she stayed there. I had never done that before, and eating my own cum was never my thing, but I guess if I was ever going to, what I was doing right then would be how I'd want to do it.