Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naturally, Evie was curious, and Britney was more than happy to share her newfound secret. Social media.

Britney had been posting pictures of herself online. The photos were tame but suggestive and carefully framed to be fully legal for a sixteen-year-old to post.

Over a few months, she'd built up a fanbase of thirsty dudes who were always begging her to show more. Britney had been smart, and she'd started selling access to more revealing photos and videos. Soon enough, the money was pouring in.

In fact, Britney was more than smart; she was a shrewd businesswoman. She had the whole thing planned out. Every couple of months, she would reveal just a little more in her photos.

Britney had a plan that covered her all the way up until she expected to graduate college. She'd started out fully clothed with thigh-high stockings and low-cut tops. Eventually, she'd moved to form-fitting yoga pants. Now, at eighteen, she did twerking videos and the occasional nip slip.

The promise of something more kept bringing in new guys and ensured the old ones remained loyal.

This new app, offering the ability to sell even greater access, got Britney super excited.

Seeing Britney's success, it didn't take much convincing to get Evelin and Jessica on board.

Soon they each had their own gig running, and the money started flowing.

Britney was much more successful. Her blond hair and big tits made her a natural for this type of work.

Evie didn't have the big boobs, but her ass put Britney's to shame.

Jessica, for her part, had the smallest audience. Her dark brown skin and athletic build just didn't bring in the guys as much. Still, she was beautiful and sensual, so she was making money.

As Evelin explained all of this to her big brother, she was worried. Worried that he might be angry for "sullying" herself or something.

Jason didn't look angry, though if anything, he looked contemplative.

When Evie's explanation had wrapped up, he spoke, "Hmm, interesting. I had no idea you were doing anything like that. Why hadn't you mentioned it before?"

"Well," Evie started pensively, "I was afraid you'd be upset. I was planning on just ending it, and... well, I wasn't going to tell you... but I realized that it was the perfect marketing tool for your app."

"Yeah," Jason said, obviously still lost in thought. "So, what's the endgame here. How many subscriptions do you think you can mine out of your fan base?"

"It's hard to say," Evie replied, caught off guard by his "all business" tone.

"We went through the numbers," she continued. "Based on average growth and long-term subscribers and a whopping big guess... we're estimating two-thousand sales over the next six months."

"Wow, really?" asked Jason.

"Yeah, I'm fairly comfortable with that number. It could be more, but I wouldn't plan on it. Plus, there's a chance, nothing guaranteed, but a chance that once we have some solid numbers, we could convince other girls to get on board with selling their own recordings on the app."

"Dang, Evie, I'm so impressed with you!" Jason replied. "So what I'm hearing is that at a minimum, this should be enough to get me out of the house and provide a nice buffer while I get other contracts in place."

"And best case," Evie interjected, "This could pay all the bills while you finish college."

"True," Jason said, obviously lost in his own imagination.

"And that, Jason, brings us to the second thing we need to talk about." Evie wasn't excited to have this conversation, and she suspected Jason even less so, but it had to be done.

Jason snapped out of his daydream and met eyes with his sister. Last night she had rightly accused him of trying to brainwash her. Jason had no idea how this conversation was going to play out.

"I've been thinking about this a lot over the past couple of days. Ever since I discovered your hypnotic programming. At first, I was so upset and confused. But after what you said last night, I think I've come to terms with things.

"You're my man, Jason. To me, there is no doubt. I love you, and I want to be by your side. I want to fulfill your desires. I want to do what it takes for you to stay with me.

"Mom told me, for years, that guys can be weird. She warned me that my man might want things that would make me uncomfortable. She told me that I had two choices. First, I could tell you, well 'him,' you know what I mean. I could tell you 'No.' And lose you. Or, I could figure out how to deal with it, make you happy, and in turn be happy myself.

"The truth is, I'm not sure I ever really believed her.

"But, here we are. We're only weeks into our relationship, and you're already getting ready to bed other women.

"To be fair, the idea of you turning Mom into your sex slave is super hot. But...that's the fantasy of it. It's fun to imagine and talk dirty about. To actually do it, to be part of it. I don't want to be part of that."

"Oh," was all Jason could say before Evelin continued.

"But, I do want to please you, and I realized, last night, that the solution was directly in front of us.

"You may not believe me, but I've had a crush on you for years. The truth is, lots of girls have innocent crushes on their big brother. I don't think mine was all that different or more pronounced than anyone else's.

"However, your hypnotic conditioning changed that. Sure, all you wanted was someone to help you with the chores. But I already had a latent desire for you. Again it was nothing more than the few subconscious embers left over from a flame that never burned particularly bright.

"Even so, your programming blew new life into those embers. Then when you used hypnosis to reinforce those feelings within me, it stoked the flames even more.

"Today, you are the most important thing in my world. How we got here, whether real or hypnosis... I don't care! My feelings are real to me.

"So... If your programming could do that to me. What else can it do?

"I'm standing here, right now, telling you that I will do ANYTHING you want me to. Despite all your lovely affirmations, I am convinced that the moment I say 'no,' you'll kick me to the curb.

"But, I'm also terrified of what you want. I'm so scared that I WILL say 'no.'

"Well, the solution is obvious. Use hypnosis. Train me to be your perfect woman.

"They say, 'Hypnosis can't make someone do something they don't already want.' I'm telling you, I want it! I just need your help to get out of my own way.

"What do you think?" she finished.

"Evie," Jason started. "That was a lot. And I appreciate your honesty. I'll admit I was more than a little shocked by some of the things you told me you wanted to do. So, I guess it makes sense to hear that it was just dirty talk.

"You're right though, I think I can use hypnosis to help us here.

"I guess I have some ideas; we can talk about them and..."

Evie cut Jason off mid-sentence.

"No!" she said. "I don't want to know. I am giving you full permission to do whatever you want. From now on, I'll listen to the app every single night. And, if I happen to wake up, I will remove my headphones, so I don't accidentally catch what you're saying."

"Okay," Jason said. "I can agree to that."

"Really?" Evie asked. "So you're going to brainwash me into being your personal sex slave? You're going to make me do all sorts of deplorable things and enjoy every second of it?" She was breathing hard with an excitement that caught Jason by surprise.

"Yes," he smiled at her. "I'm going to program you to please me in ways you've never imagined."

Jason reached out and grabbed his little sister pulling her close and kissing her passionately.

Over the past few weeks, Jason had grown accustomed to nearly daily sexual encounters with Evelin. Yet, he had been without release for several days now.

More than that, the fear, anxiety, and frustration over the past few days had been a constant burden. That weight had been lifted and, in its place, was an overwhelming sexual need.

His hands groped and grabbed at Evie's body as his lips devoured hers.

Jason was lost to primal lust. He was practically growling. And as he wrapped his fingers in Evie's hair and yanked her head back and away from him, he could see the same lust reflected in her eyes. Lust... and fear.

That fear drove Jason; it was like something inside him had snapped. His sister had given him blanket permission to do as he pleased, and tonight, he was going to do just that.

Party shoving, partly throwing, Jason hurled Evie across his bedroom and onto his bed.

In less than a single heartbeat, before she could even get her bearings, he was on her. Grabbing her by the throat with one hand, his other literally tore her shirt from her body, sending buttons flying.

Evie, always quick on her feet, reached down quickly unfastened her pants, doing her best to kick out of them. All the while, with rasping breath, her throat constricted by her brother's grip, she managed to grunt out, "Yes... yes... yes!"

Releasing her throat and throwing her down on the bed, Jason reached for her pant legs and tugged them off of her. Then with a deft motion, he quickly stepped out of his own pants.

Jason's brain was barely working by this point; he had devolved into some sort of sex-starved primitive primate. He was operating primarily on lust and instinct.

It was that instinctual part of himself that reacted first when he noticed the pronounced wet patch at the front of his sister's panties.

In one motion, he grabbed her ankle pulling her lower body to him as he knelt on the bed.

Evie, now upside down, had her legs in the air and head on the bed with her ass pressed against Jason's chest. She was powerless to protest as her big brother pulled her panties to the side--painfully digging the fabric into her--and dove face-first into her sloppy, wet snatch.

Jason, for his part, was in caveman heaven with his lips and snout buried in the scent and taste of his lover's most intimate area.

Lapping, slurping, and sucking, Jason showed no signs of slowing down, so Evie did her best to relax and enjoy the attention.

So lost in the pleasure and passion of it all was Evie that she hadn't even noticed how vocal she was until she heard herself yelp. Jason's tongue had moved further south and was now licking and probing her puckered anus.

There had been some anal dirty talk shared between the two lovers, but it had never gone any farther. Evie was nervous that Jason might want to go further than she was ready tonight, but she couldn't deny how good it felt.

It was a powerful new and somewhat strange feeling for Evie. Her brother's tongue working her tight hole felt good. No, it felt amazing. But at the same time, the pleasure she was feeling was very different than the pleasure of having her pussy eaten.

Difficult to describe, the intimate and taboo sex act felt... deeper, more animalistic somehow. She was still nervous about taking Jason's dick up there, but for the first time in her young life, Evie was excited about trying.

Jason was insatiable as he continued his oral ministrations on his sister. Asshole, pussy, taint, and clit, Jason was ravaging her. Interestingly, even with his cognitive self seemingly "out to lunch," Jason still managed to pay attention to what Evie liked and what didn't seem to work for her.

After at least ten minutes of this, Evelin was spent. Holding herself in that awkward position and experiencing multiple orgasms had left her drained.

Giving in to the physical exhaustion of it, her enthusiasm started to wain.

And, likewise, without the constant encouragement of his sister's moaning, grunting, and writhing, Jason too began to lose interest.

Dropping her to the mattress, Jason climbed off the bed and moved so that he was standing closer to her head. Then he reached out, grabbed her by the hair, and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor.

She had been on the verge of falling asleep, exhausted by how much he'd pleasured her thus far. But, his sudden, almost violet, actions had her once again wide-eyed and full of passion and fear.

Pulling her face to his cock, it took Evie a second to get herself in a sitting position as her brother painfully held her up by the roots of her hair.

"Worship it," he said, releasing her.

She didn't hesitate.

Much like her brother, Evie had been reduced to a lustful, primitive version of her usual self. Seeing the hard, throbbing manifestation of her lover's masculinity just a few centimeters from her face had her panting with desire.

Leaning in closer, she began to sniff, lick, and kiss her brother's member. All the while, she was muttering, "Thank you, Jason. I love you, Jason. This is amazing, my love. Use me!"

After less than a minute, Evelin simply could not restrain herself any longer, and with absolute abandon, she took her brother, in his entirety, in her throat.

Jason simply stood there, hand on his hips, looking down and enjoying the show as his woman voluntarily fucked her own throat with his dick.

Coughing, sputtering, and eyes watering, Evie impaled herself again and again on him.

She had never felt her brother this hard before, and that fact filled her with pride and drove her onward.

Jason enjoyed the show for another minute or two before he reached down with both hands, grabbed the back of Evie's head, and thrust himself to the hilt into her throat.

She held as long as she could before she, unable to breathe, started gagging and coughing around his prick.

She tried to push off, but he held her in place. She did her best to hold on, but it was only a few more seconds when she felt panic beginning to rise within her. She started tapping on Jason's leg, desperate to signal him to let go. But he held on.

Her eyes looked up into his, pleading with him; he said two words in response.

"Prove yourself."

For a moment, Evelin allowed herself to panic. Her oxygen-starved brain told her she was going to die. It told her to fight. She had to free herself.

But, there was another voice within her. It told her that this was a test. She had to prove herself. She had to prove herself to Jason. She had hurt him and angered him by hiding from him over the previous few days. She had caused him to question her loyalty and devotion even though she had pledged herself to him.

She also had to prove herself... to herself. Were her words just that? Empty words? Or did she mean them? Was she willing to devote herself to Jason? To love him completely? To trust him implicitly?

As she struggled to push herself off of her brother, she knew. She knew that this was a test, and everything, her entire future, everything she'd been dreaming of for years came down to this moment.

She had done something similar to Jason before. Acted like she was willingly choking herself on his cock. But she was in control the whole time. Now Jason was calling her bluff.

The choice was simple. Trust her man and begin their new life together or fight to be free... and alone... for the rest of her life.

It had only been a few seconds, but her decision made Evie force herself to stop struggling.

She dropped her hands to her side, giving Jason complete control.

Part of her hoped. She hoped that her acquiescence was enough. She hoped that Jason would release her, hug her tight, and praise her for being such a good and loyal lover.

But, as she felt her consciousness beginning to fade, she knew the time for half measures was over. She had to trust.

When Evelin's stomach started to convulse, in a desperate effort to breathe, Jason began to worry. He wanted to let go and beg his sister for her forgiveness.

But there was another part of him, more substantial than it had ever been before, that scolded him for his weakness.

He knew this was necessary. It was a test. He was testing Evelin. Testing her loyalty. Testing if she'd honor her word.

She'd seemingly passed her test. Even before the convulsions, she had relaxed her arms. She had put her fate in his hands, literally.

But that was only half of it. Because Jason knew that this was also a test for himself.

Evelin wanted her man to control her. She was offering to help him take control of other women. She was ready and willing to submit.

But was he ready?

This wasn't about allowing Evie to take charge in the business. No, he stood by his earlier thoughts. He wanted a strong woman by his side.

This wasn't about his ability to give up some control when appropriate. No, this was about his ability to hold on to control when necessary.

They'd played with the term "master," but it had just been play. Things had gotten a little rough a few times, but it was just fun. He was never really her master.

She wanted, needed a true master. Someone who was willing and able to push her boundaries and exceed her limits.

That's why this was a test for him.

Did he have the strength to take her right to the brink then bring her back? Or would he run from that responsibility and abandon his lover.

Jason gripped Evelin harder and held her in place even as her body began to weaken. He had made his decision just as she had made hers.

The panic flowed out of Evie's eyes, and slowly, they closed. She'd done it. She'd held on. Jason was so proud of her.

It took all of his willpower to hold on for another slow ten-count. Jason wanted to make sure she was truly passed out. In total, she'd been without air for only a minute. It wasn't something one should do every day, but she wasn't in any real danger just yet.

Carefully Jason pulled himself free of his sister, checked to ensure she was breathing, then awkwardly picked her up and carried her to the bed.

In all honesty, he was glad she was unconscious for this as he wasn't exactly in great shape. Moving his relatively small sister was still a struggle, and he was glad she didn't see that.

Once she was lying on the bed, Jason noticed her panties. There were sodden, completely soaked.

He knew his sister could get really wet, but this was far beyond even that.

Curious but hopeful he was wrong, he turned to look where she'd been kneeling just moments before.

Sure enough, there was a puddle on the wood flooring. Evelin must have pissed herself when she'd passed out.

Interestingly this excited Jason. He was a twenty-three-year-old male in the age of the Internet. Of course, he knew that pissing was a fetish; it just wasn't one of his. Or, maybe it was...

Another surge of lust formed in Jason, but before he let it take over, he quickly went for the towel he kept under the door to block sound and light from escaping.

As he reached for it, he discovered something that stopped him cold. The door was cracked open. Not much, but certainly enough to give someone a clear view of everything that had been going on.

He was sure the door had been closed. Both he and Evelin had been really good about closing the door and putting the towel in place.

Someone had to have opened it.

'Well, fuck!' he thought. 'Nothing I can do about it now.'

He figured it had to be Beth. If it had been his mother, Janice, she would have freaked out.

Beth was aware that he and Evelin were fucking. Kinda weird for her to watch, though.

Jason couldn't quite tell if the idea of his big sister watching him fuck his little sister was hot or not. So he set it aside for now, as he closed and locked the door.

Turning back to Evie, prone and unconscious on the bed, he allowed himself to return to his lust.

The idea of fucking an unconscious girl held little appeal to him, but he knew his little sister would think it was so hot, him just using her like that.

So, he pulled off her pussy juice and pee-soaked panties, climbed on top, and slid into her warm wetness.