Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 06

Story Info
App is selling, Evie's on board, next...Mom!
13.2k words
4.59
20.8k
30

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
681 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

A strange buzzing sound pulled Jason out of his deep, dreamless slumber. Confused and disoriented, his sleep-addled mind struggled to determine what the sound was and from where it was coming.

Only as Evelin, Jason's eighteen-year-old younger sister, began to stir next to him did he begin to orient himself.

Slowly, as his sister, lover, and pseudo-business-partner stretched and started crawling out of bed, the events of the previous evening returned to his consciousness.

After several days of absence and silence, Evie had returned home. With the help of their older sister Beth, she had interrogated Jason as to his "true intentions" regarding their relationship.

Then, after Beth had left them alone, Evie confronted Jason about his attempts to brainwash her.

Thankfully, years of living under the heel of his scornful mother, Janice, had taught Jason to be quick on his feet. The bitch was always trying to "catch" Jason and manipulate him into admitting some sort of fault. (Her goal being to heap on another punishment.) The frequency of this tactic had taught Jason to avoid the intended punishments by being a master of doublespeak and gaslighting.

Using those skills, he had managed to both admit that Evie was correct and at the same time convince her that he hadn't done anything all that wrong.

She seemed to accept his explanation/apology. However, she indicated that perhaps all was not yet forgiven and that they would need to talk more.

Then, throwing Jason a total curveball, his sister had given him her attempt (a rather good attempt) at a hypnotic script to use on their mother.

Finally, after Jason had already gone to bed, Evelin came into his room, cuddled up with him, and fell asleep.

After days of anxiety, the comforting presence of his lover had given him the best night sleep he could remember in a long time.

Now it was morning, and the alarm on her phone had vibrated her awake. Clearly hoping not to disturb Jason, Evie made to tiptoe out of his bedroom. But before she made it even two steps from his bed, she was startled by her brother's groggy voice.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Jason hadn't intended to add the compliment, but staring at her ass in the dim morning light stirred something inside, and it compelled him.

"Oh, sorry," she responded. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"No, it's fine. It was nice waking up next to you..."

For a moment they just looked at each other in silence. Evie had slept in Jason's bed numerous times over the past few weeks. But, she always slipped away in the night to avoid anyone noticing their dalliance.

Spending the entire night was something new, and Jason was unsure what that might mean. Was it the next step in their relationship? Or was it a sort of goodbye?

The slightly sad look in Evelin's eyes seemed to indicate it might be the latter, causing Jason's heart to sink.

"Evie," he asked, "Are we okay? Are we gonna be okay?"

She sighed, and the look on her face told Jason that avoiding this conversation was a big part of why she was trying to sneak out of his room without waking him.

"I'm not ready to have this conversation yet, Jason. I said we'd talk tonight, and I promise we will," she turned back toward the door but paused for a moment before continuing.

"Something feels different, big brother. And I don't know what that means just yet," she paused again.

"But... I think we're going to be okay."

With that, Evelin moved to the door, opened it, and made to step into the hallway. Abruptly, however, she stopped and turned back to look at her brother.

Then, in a completely conversational tone utterly devoid of any of the emotional heaviness present just seconds ago, she asked, "Where's your computer?"

The tonal shift was so sudden it actually caused Jason to chuckle briefly before he quickly responded to his little sister, "Oh, yeah. Mom confiscated it a couple of days ago."

"She what? Why? Wait, so you haven't been working for a few days now?" she wasn't panicking, but she was clearly concerned.

"No, I've been twiddling my thumbs for the past few days," Jason replied.

Evelin's back straightened as she went from hurt lover to full-on businesswoman mode, "Alright. She probably hasn't left for work yet, so I'll speak to her. There's a lot of work that needs doing, and we're behind schedule.

"I was going to wait till after our talk," she continued. "But there's no time. I'll send you a list of changes we need as soon as I get to school."

With that, Evie took off down the hall.

Generally, Jason tried to sleep until everyone was out of the house, so he got comfortable in his bed, closed his eyes, and hoped to get another hour or two of sleep.

---

True to her word, Evie sent her brother a series of text messages later that morning.

The requests were interesting, nothing that Jason had considered for his application, but they made sense.

First, Evie wanted an "activation code" type system. She wanted to sell access to her recordings on the app via a different platform, then use the activation code to grant access within the app.

It seemed overly complicated to Jason, but he liked the idea of circumventing the 30% fee that Apple and Google take for in-app purchases.

Second, Evie said she needed an affiliate system to allow third parties to sell access to their own recordings on the app.

Jason spent a few minutes thinking about what would be involved in making this happen. He then tried to calculate how many hours of work this might be. Finally, he doubled his estimate... because experience had taught him that he consistently and grossly underestimated how much work a project would take.

Jason's final estimate was somewhere in the four-week range. Far too much work. He'd decided he'd just tell Evie that it was too much for now, and he'd think about adding these features if they actually managed to sell any subscriptions to the app.

It was about that time that another text came through from his little sister, [ Need these features ASAP! We already have multiple sales waiting on them! ]

'Well shit,' thought Jason.

Making his way downstairs to begin his daily drudgery, Jason discovered a note from his mother written on the refrigerator whiteboard.

"Jason, Evelin needs your help with a school project. Get your computer and do whatever she needs."

'Sweet! Jason thought. 'Evie, really came through.'

Several hours later--his morning chores done--Jason found himself sitting at his computer and logged in to the app backend.

As he had been dreading, there hadn't been a single sale.

His next rent payment was coming due very soon. What had been elation and joy at the thought of finally being free from the grip of his mother drained away. Without some sales, he wouldn't be able to pay her the rent. If he didn't pay her, she'd just find more ways to keep him trapped in this miserable life.

The feeling of hopelessness was so strong it took every ounce of willpower Jason had not to just put his head down and cry.

Evie said she had sales waiting, so maybe there was still hope. And even if everything else fell through, there was still the possibility of brainwashing his mother through the app.

To that point, Jason was happy to discover that Janice had been using the app for the past few nights, according to the app's telemetry.

That was excellent news.

Hope ever so slightly rekindled, Jason got to work.

---

Early that evening, as usual, Jason was sequestered in his room trying to avoid his family. Generally, as of late, Evie would pop in a little later after their mother had retired to her room for the evening.

So, Jason was surprised when his sister walked in earlier than expected.

"Ready to get to work?" she asked, closing the door behind her.

With a confused look on his face, Jason responded, "Umm, is Mom out or something?"

"Nope," his little sister smiled back. "Remember, I told her I had a big school project that you're going to be helping me with all this week. So I got you your computer back, and I created a reason for me to be in your room all evening.

"Two birds... and all that," Evie beamed, obviously pleased by her own cunning.

For his part, Jason couldn't help but be impressed. She was right. That one little lie had solved two big problems.

'Damn,' Jason thought. 'Evie really is intelligent... and devious.'

"Yeah, good work. I'm both impressed and somewhat scared," he finally said out loud with a smile in his voice and on his face.

"Anyway," she continued, ignoring her big brother, "did you get a chance to work on what I texted you?"

"Well, the truth is, what you asked for is literally weeks' worth of work," Jason said. To which Evelin seemed somewhat crestfallen.

"But," he quickly continued, "I did manage to implement a very... very crude system which should accomplish the same thing. It's just 100% manual.

"It shouldn't be a big deal as long as the sales are just trickling in."

"Hmm," his sister pondered. "Yeah, that should work. Lots of sales would be great, but a handful a day is probably all we can expect. At least for now."

Jason took several minutes to explain the system to his sister. It required the seller (be it Evie or someone else) to maintain a couple shared spreadsheets. And it required Jason to manually activate and deactivate the users in the system.

It could potentially be a few hours worth of work a week. Still, assuming Jason's estimates were correct, it would be only a month or two before everything was automated.

"So that's how all that works. I'm sure it sounds really complicated, but once you've made a couple sales, you'll have it all figured out. Any questions?" Jason asked.

"Not really. I mean, of course I do, but you can walk me through it when I put in my sales," Evelin replied.

"Oh," Jason perked up at hearing that. "You've got some sales already?"

"Yep," she smiled back at her big brother. "At last check, I had thirteen, and both the other girls had about the same. That's why I asked you to prioritize this because I want to get our customers what they purchased."

Jason was suddenly overwhelmed with emotion. It was working! This crazy longshot of an idea was working. He was making money. Hopefully, he'd be able to pay his rent and maybe even more.

The crazy thing was it was all thanks to Evie. Sure, he'd done all the real work so far in terms of creating the app. But, without someone selling it, the app was dead in the water.

Once again, Evie had come through for him. He was so proud of her, so grateful, and so in love.

His voice catching in his throat, Jason reached out and hugged his sister. "Evie... thank you so much. I love you so much."

"Oh, Jason," she replied. "You're welcome. This is what I want. I want to be your woman. I want to be the one standing by your side, helping you to achieve your goals.

"I know what's coming, and I'll be by your side the entire way."

Jason pulled back and looked at her questioningly, "You know what's coming? What do you mean?"

"C'mon Jason," she returned his stare, resignation in her eyes. "A hypnosis app? One which you asked me to make sure Mom and Beth were using. I mean, we've already talked about your intentions with Mom...sort of.

"You want them...physically," she continued. "Just remember that regardless of who's in your bed, I'm the one in your heart. Okay?"

At first, Jason lowered his gaze, somewhat ashamed about his desires. And, the truth was he still didn't know how Beth fit into all of this. Even so, now was not the time to try and explain the nuance of what he was feeling.

So he pulled Evelin close, held her tight, and replied, "Okay."

---

The rest of the afternoon was hectic. First, he and Evelin put all her user data into the tracking spreadsheet, which assigned a unique activation code to each one.

Jason took those codes and linked them to Evie's audio program in the app. That way, when activated, the user would only get access to what they paid for.

Finally, they wrote up a quick email template and sent the appropriate code to each user.

The whole process took a little over an hour for fifteen users (Evie's original thirteen, plus two more that sold since she'd last looked.)

That wasn't too bad. And, once they'd done it a couple of times, Jason was sure that they'd get much faster.

Once finished, Jason was relieved to see that his system was working. And he was glad to be done for the evening because he had a ton of questions for Evie based on what had happened over the pasts few days.

He was really hoping that they could get everything out in the open and move on. He wanted this because he wanted to continue growing his relationship with his sister, sure. But, mostly, he was really hoping for some crazy "make-up sex." It had been days, and he was horny as hell.

His hopes were dashed, however, when Evelin spoke next.

"Great! Okay, here's what's next. I need to give you Britney's and Jessica's audio recordings.

"Add them to the system and create codes for each one.

"I'm heading over to Britney's house right now to show them how to activate their users," she concluded. She handed Jason her phone, so he could download the recording her friends had made.

Plugging it into his computer, Jason started the transfer as Evelin continued.

"Did you read the scripts I sent you?" she asked.

"Only Mom's," Jason answered. "And, to be completely honest, it was perfect. Maybe I'll record it tonight once this other work is finished."

"No need," Evie said, smiling at him. "It occurred to me that Mom might not be super responsive to your voice in her head..."

"Yeah, probably not."

"So, I took the liberty of recording her script today... at lunchtime... in the girl's bathroom."

Jason just stared at her, flabbergasted.

"The acoustics were actually pretty good," she giggled at him.

"And," she added a hint of pride in her voice, "I did it in just two takes. This was a good thing because I really didn't want to explain myself if someone came walking in."

Jason downloaded that recording as well before handing Evelin back her phone.

She turned to leave but paused, turned back to her big brother, then leaned in and kissed him passionately.

The intensity of her kiss caught Jason off guard momentarily, but soon their tongues were intertwined, and Jason's hands were desperately groping Evie's waist, thighs, and ass.

Jason was just about to reach for the fastener on her pants when Evie pushed herself away and looked down at him while breathing heavily.

"Sorry, big bro," Evie said. "This is going to have to wait. We've both got too much work to do."

With that, she quickly left Jason's room.

---

As Jason worked on the tasks his sister assigned to him, he reflected on the interesting dynamic of their relationship.

By and large, she was submissive toward him, particularly regarding sex. However, she was simultaneously more than happy to take control when she deemed it appropriate.

The simple truth was that she had more experience in certain areas. So, thus far, when she'd stepped up and taken the reins, Jason was quick to acquiesce.

Jason was sure that if he had overridden her, she would have complied. And it seemed that when she did take charge, it was always to help Jason achieve his goals.

Briefly, he wondered if his willingness to cede control to his sister made him weak. But, the more he thought about it, the more he realized that he liked this dynamic.

The idea of a submissive woman in the bedroom was super hot. Indeed Jason loved fantasizing about all the things he would eventually do to and with his sister.

At the same time, a woman who was overly submissive in everyday life seemed kinda gross to him. Who wanted a partner that needed to be constantly told what to do, or who couldn't be trusted to make good decisions? That just sounded like more of a burden.

No, Jason liked how strong and intelligent his sister was. With someone like her on his side, he knew that success was assured.

With his tasks completed, Jason texted Evelin to let her know. And, sure enough, within a few minutes, he saw that she (or one of her friends) had started updating the shared spreadsheet.

Everything looking good, Jason moved on to getting his mom's account set up to play the hypnotic messages Evie had recorded.

Finally, with Evie still out of the house and Janice still awake, Jason decided to do a little gaming as a reward for a day's hard work.

Time passed until Jason was startled out of his gaming reverie by a quiet knock at his door. Looking at the clock, he realized that it was likely to be his little sister. Still, after recent events, he decided to stand and politely let whoever it was in.

"Hey," started Evie smiling up at him. "We got everything set up. Did you see it on the servers?"

"Yeah," Jason responded. "I haven't looked in a little while, but last time I checked, we've had about ten people activate their accounts.

"Once I saw that a few of them had started their audio program and it seemed to be working, I decided to take a break and play some games."

"Cool," Evie stated enthusiastically. "Did you notice the sales totals?"

"Not really," Jason said as he started pulling up the shared spreadsheet.

Looking at the first tab, he saw seventeen sales that Evelin had made.

Britney's tab floored him with thirty sales.

And, Jessica's tab was a still respectable twelve.

"That's pretty good for just a few days," Jason said. "That's what... ahh... fifty-nine sales. Wow, that's way more than I expected!"

Jason was genuinely very pleased. It was certainly a better start than he had anticipated, and at the ten dollars a sale, minus the girl's share, he'd made a couple hundred bucks.

As long as they could maintain this level of sales, he'd be in a position to move out in a couple months.

"Yeah," replied Evelin, a bit of pride in her voice. "Not too shabby. Now, give me your info so I can transfer you the money."

A few minutes later, Jason saw that Evie had deposited just over two thousand dollars into his account.

"What!?" asked Jason confused. "Why so much?"

Evie grinned ear to ear. "I know we decided on ten bucks for the app, but after discussing it with the girls, we figured that fifty was a more appropriate price.

"So, after the fee we pay for credit card processing and the girls 40% cut, that comes out to just shy of $2050."

Jason sat in stunned silence for a few moments before responding, "Wait, that's still too much. The math doesn't work."

"No, well, I decided not to take a cut."

Jason's eye's widened in shock before Evie quickly added, "For now. Just for now.

"Once we get you in an apartment and make sure you have everything you need, I'll start taking my cut. Besides, once you get a place, I'll probably be spending a lot of time there, so I'm considering it an investment in my own future."

"Wow, Evie, this is way more than I expected. Thank you so much," Jason gushed.

"No need to thank me. You did all the heavy lifting with the app."

"Yeah, but how did you reach so many people so quickly. Even for sixty sales, that means you would have had to advertise to hundreds... no thousands of people," Jason stated, obviously confused.

"Okay. Well, that's one of the things we need to talk about. You may not be happy with this, but please let me explain," Evie said tentatively.

Taking Jason's stare as assent, Evie started explaining.

All in all, it wasn't that complicated. A couple years ago, Evelin's friend Britney started coming to school with new stuff. New clothes, new bags, new shoes, new jewelry.

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
681 Followers