Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the orgasm had subsided, and Jason was sure he could move without falling over, he met his sister's eyes.

"Now," he started, "rub it in."

More than happy to comply, Evelin reached up with both hands and rubbed her brother's, her master's cum all over and into her chest.

Warm and thick, she loved how it felt as she did her best to evenly distribute the slimy, sticky stuff.

Satisfied that she'd accomplished the task assigned to her, Evie looked to her brother for further instructions.

Seeing Evie finished and noticing the "is that good enough" look in her eyes, Jason smiled.

"Good, Evie. Thank you. You made me feel so good tonight.

"Honestly, I didn't expect any of this. It was a nice surprise, and I'd like to reward you by helping to get you off."

Evie smiled at her brother's words.

"But, I'm sad to say we won't be doing that," Jason continued causing a look of confusion on his little sister's face.

"Instead, this is what you're going to do...

"You, my dear slave, will clean up that puddle of pussy juice you left on my floor... With that skilled tongue of yours.

"You will then return to your room and get some sleep. Tomorrow is Monday, and you've got school.

"You will go about your business, as usual, for the next three days.

"And, you will meet me at the apartment Wednesday after school."

Giving his sister a questioning look, Jason added, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied.

"I'll clean up my mess with my tongue. Go to bed. Then meet you Wednesday."

"Correct," Jason replied. "Well, mostly correct because here's what you're NOT going to do...

"You are NOT to pleasure yourself. Neither tonight nor at all before we see each other Wednesday."

Ignoring Evie's almost panicked look, Jason continued...

"You are NOT to bathe until I see you Wednesday. You may wash your face and brush your teeth, but nothing else. I want the smell of my mark and your own arousal to stay on you and let everyone know that you're an owned slut."

If she had looked panicked before, Evie now appeared downright terrified. Even so, Jason continued...

"Finally, you are NOT to change your panties. You will wear the same pair of underwear from the moment you return to your room tonight until we see each other Wednesday.

"So again," Jason began, "do you understand?"

Evie visibly steeled herself before responding, "Yes. I understand, and I will do it."

"Good," Jason said, smiling at his sister. "I've got a little work to do. Please begin now and let yourself out once you've cleaned up your mess."

With little hesitation, Evelin located the mess her drooling pussy had made, lowered her face to the floor, and began lapping up the viscous fluid.

Content that she was following his commands, Jason sat at his computer and pulled up the document with Evie's hypnotic suggestions.

Clearly, the suggestions had made an impact. She had been instructed that Jason was kinky and sexually adventurous. She was also given multiple suggestions to build a desire to be Jason's slut and whore. And further, feeling like Jason's slut and whore would cause Evelin to feel proud, beautiful, sexy, and loved.

She seemed to be living those suggestions to their fullest, and Jason loved it.

Even so, these next few days might prove to be too much for his little sister.

She enjoyed a bit of popularity at school. Showing up unwashed and smelling of sex could cause her some problems with her 'in-crowd' friends.

Jason thought it best to start the next phase of her programming now as it might help her deal with the stress of the next few days. And while only three nights of programming weren't ideal, Jason wanted them in place for what he had planned for Wednesday.

With all that in mind, Jason got to work.

Evelin Phase Five Hypnotic Programming:

-Jason is your man.

-You love your man completely.

-A good slut is free from sexual limitations for her man.

-You are Jason's good slut.

-A good whore is free from sexual inhibition for her man.

-You are Jason's good whore.

-A dirty slut finds kinky new ways to please her man.

-You are Jason's dirty slut.

-A filthy whore finds kinky new ways to degrade herself for her man.

-You are Jason's filthy whore.

-You feel so loved being a dirty slut.

-You feel so beautiful being a filthy whore.

-Jason is proud of his dirty slut.

-Jason is so proud of his filthy whore.

After a bit of editing, Jason was happy with this newest suggestion list for Evelin.

Glancing behind, Jason noticed that Evie was gone. She must have quietly left while he was engrossed in his work. That was perfect.

Feeling tired and ready to get back into bed, Jason spent about fifteen minutes recording the new suggestions and setting them up for Evie.

To his delight, because it was already a bit late, his software indicated that Evie was using the app tonight. So he activated the new suggestions and went to bed.

----

The following day Jason slept in just a little and woke to a room full of sunshine.

He had plenty of work to do on his app today, and he still had a few chores to complete. But even so, he took his time waking up.

(Jason's old workload had recently been evenly distributed among everyone in the house. And he probably could have gotten out of any chores if he'd wanted to. But he figured it'd be better for family cohesiveness if he retained some household responsibilities.)

Eventually, he made his way downstairs for a bit of breakfast. Entering the kitchen, he was startled to discover his mother sitting at the kitchen table blankly staring out the window.

"Good morning, Mom," he said, announcing himself and jolting Janice out of her reverie.

"Oh, Jason, good morning... You startled me," she replied.

"Shouldn't you be at work? You feeling okay?" Jason asked. He was genuinely curious. But lately, his voice always seemed to carry anger and resentment when talking to Janice. So, while he hadn't intended it, his question felt more like: 'Why are you here? I wanted the house to myself.'

"No, Son. I'm not sick. I wanted to talk with you, and I didn't want your sisters around. So I called off work."

'Oh, boy. Jason thought. 'I really don't have time for her over dramatic bullshit right now.'

"Son, would you sit down so we can talk?" Janice asked before adding, "Please."

"Uhh...sure," Jason said, his tone indicating his trepidation. "I'm kinda hungry. I'm gonna eat some cereal. But feel free to talk away."

Janice waited in silence as Jason got a bowl from the cupboard and poured some sugary cereal and milk. She hadn't allowed Jason sugary cereal for many years now, so she was a little distressed to see him make such an unhealthy choice.

"Sweetheart, don't eat that garbage," Janice said, starting to rise from her chair. "If you give me a few minutes, I'll make you something healthy for breakfast."

Jason laughed out loud before he could stop himself. Then he replied dismissively, "Ha! Cook me breakfast? You haven't made me breakfast since I was a kid."

Janice sighed heavily, dropping her head to stare at the floor as she clasped her hands nervously in front of herself.

"You're... you're right. I haven't made you breakfast in many years. There are a lot of things I haven't been doing for you that I should have."

Janice walked over to her son, a look of determination on her face.

"There are also some things I haven't done for anyone in many years," she said while reaching out and placing a hand on her son's chest.

"Things," she continued, "that I'm ready to do with you... for you... now."

With that, Janice slowly dropped to her knees, looked up at Jason, and reached for the waistband of his gym shorts.

"I'm sorry I've been distant these past few days. After what we shared last week, I was so confused." As she spoke, Janice pulled Jason's shorts down to the floor.

Jason just let it happen.

Then, reaching up and wrapping her hand around the base of her son's cock she continued, "But, the more I thought about it, the more I came to realize that this is what I want; it's what I need."

Jason stood motionless, bowl of cereal still in his hands, as his mother leaned in and began to nuzzle his quickly hardening manhood. This is not how he'd expected this conversation to go.

"I'm going to pretend that I'm not super nervous about this," Janice said as she started gently kissing her son's now fully erect member.

"But," she continued, "you are the man of the house. And I know that to keep this family together, I need to take care of you, to satisfy you. I know that if we're going to save this family, I need to satisfy you, and as my man, I need to... submit to you."

Jason realized everything she was saying was straight from her hypnotic programming. It was a mashup of all three phases, the most recent phase about needing, even craving, to satisfy Jason and submit to him.

"You've been avoiding me," Jason said. "I assumed you weren't interested in protecting this family, in saving it." Jason picked his words to further reference her training.

"I know, I'm sorry. There was just so much to wrap my head around." She stopped kissing his dick and looked up into his eyes as he set his bowl on the counter.

"Not the least of which, Son, has been coming to terms with these thoughts I've been having, these cravings. I felt so ashamed, as a mother, for having such thoughts about my own son.

"But I can't deny what I'm feeling anymore. Please, Jason, I'm ready now. I'll do what it takes to save this family and to satisfy you."

"That makes me so happy, Mom," Jason said. "Not for me, but for this family. I'll be honest, I had all but given up. I'm glad you've decided to do what's right."

Jason reached down and pulled his mother's head back into his crotch. Taking the cue, Janice resumed her kissing, using both hands to caress and fondle her son.

They continued in silence for several seconds before Janice paused, leaned back, and looked up at her son, confusion on her face.

"Jason, umm... your penis... it smells like... it smells like a woman's... private parts."

There was no accusation in her words, just confusion. Janice thought her son was a virgin when they slept together just a week ago. He had told her, or at least heavily implied, that there was no one else.

So, how then could his dick smell like pussy.

'Because my little sister smeared her cunt juice all over it last night while she jerked me off, and I haven't showered yet,' Jason chuckled to himself.

"We talked about this last week, Mom," Jason responded to his mother. "I don't remember how I worded it, but I made it clear... You're not my only woman."

At the admission, Janice froze, just staring into her son's eyes.

"I told you, Mom. I said this was going to be difficult. I said you'd be doing things you'd never done before.

"Did we already find your limit? Is this little thing going to derail everything?"

"No!" Janice said. Her eyes refocused as if coming out of a trance. "You're right. I want this. I need this. I need this family. I need you."

With that, Janice stopped her teasing and took her son's thick cock straight into her mouth.

Jason moaned in pleasure, but the sound of it was drowned out by Janice's own lustful groans. Clearly, she wanted this... bad.

From her position on her knees, Janice began working her son's cock in earnest. Her lips created a tight seal as her warm, wet mouth bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Meanwhile, her hands were busy caressing and fondling Jason's entire groin, his thighs, shaft, and balls. She somehow managed to pay attention to everything.

Jason was in awe. This woman was not the same person he had slept with a week ago.

Last week she had been timid, frightened, even cold. Now, Janice was full of passion and fire. She sucked him greedily and lovingly, in a way that his only other partner, Evelin, had never done.

For the first time, Jason knew the difference between having a woman and a girl as a lover. Janice's years of experience were clearly on display, and Jason loved it.

He didn't want this to end, but he also wanted more, so Jason reached down, cupped his mother's face, and gently pulled her to her feet.

"How was it, Mother?" Jason asked his voice horse with lust. "How was sucking your only son's cock?"

Janice made to reply, then paused to clear the saliva and phlegm her enthusiastic blowjob had formed in her throat.

"Ahem... cough... hem. I... Jason, I loved it," she stated with a huge smile on her face and saliva running down her chin.

"It's hard to describe. It's like this massive weight has been lifted off of me. It just feels so good. It feels so right. God! Jason, please, I want more."

'Perfect,' thought Jason. 'Absolutely perfect.'

Janice was practically reciting her hypnotic training word for word. Jason had hoped it would make an impact, but this was beyond expectations. He was so excited about his mother's progress that he started thinking about what to put into the next phase of her training.

It was the desperate, near manic expression on his mother's face that drew him back to the present.

He reached out, grabbed her by the elbow, and looked around frantically.

The counter and table were too high for his petit mother. He needed something else, something... padded.

Pulling her along with him, Jason stormed into the living room and shoved his mother at the arm of their overstuffed couch.

Colliding with the couch caused Janice to bend slightly at the waist, putting her gloriously wide hips and well-rounded jeans-clad ass on display.

"Take off your jeans," Jason growled at his mother.

Knowing full well what her son wanted, Janice didn't hesitate to comply. She immediately began fumbling with the clasp of her jeans. Once undone, she shimmied and shook her way out of the thigh-hugging denim until she stood against the couch half-naked.

"Mother," Jason said with a playful tone. "did you wear these for me?"

He walked up behind Janice and caressed the sexy black panties which had been concealed under her pants.

Reaching further down, Jason ran his middle finger along the gusset of his mother's panties, then slipped it in underneath to rub Janice's slit.

"Mom," Jason mock scolded, "you're incredibly wet."

"I've been thinking about this for days, Son. I need this." Janice replied, breathing heavily as Jason's touch caused her knees to buckle slightly. She instinctively leaned forward, grabbing the armrest for support as she pushed her ass out toward her son.

Pulling his hand away, Jason stepped forward, resting his cock in the cleavage of his mother's ass. As he did, he reached his hand forward and presented his finger, coated in her own juices, to his mother.

"Taste it," Jason said, leaving no room for argument.

Hesitating only for a moment, Janice took her son's finger into her mouth and began to suck it clean.

"Good," Jason said in response. "How is it, Mom."

Janice groaned as she continued sucking.

Leaning forward, Jason reached his other hand up under his mother's shirt and started fondling her tits. As he whispered into her ear...

"How does it compare to what you just cleaned off my cock?"

This comment caused Janice to freeze up for a second.

Jason continued, "No, Mom, I want to know. I'm asking you a real question. So tell me."

Slowly, Janice pulled her head back, allowing Jason's finger to pop out of her mouth.

She then swallowed the spit which had accumulated in her mouth and took a steadying breath before answering.

"It's... it's, umm stronger? Fresher? Different, but also very similar," she answered her son, clearly uncomfortable with the line of questioning.

"Similar... hmm," Jason said as if contemplating her response. "I guess that makes sense."

Jason was having fun teasing his mother. She had no idea that she'd just cleaned her own daughter's pussy juice off his dick.

It was incredibly hot to think about it. Jason considered how much hotter it would be in the future when Janice did it knowingly and willingly.

"Jason?" Janice prompted questioningly.

"Huh," Jason replied, somewhat distracted by his attempt to free his mother's saggy breasts from her bra.

"Who is she?" Janice asked, clearly afraid of what the answer might be.

Jason stopped fumbling with his mother's bra, stood straight, and smiled.

"It doesn't matter, Janice. That's not your concern right now," he said, pulling his mother's panties down over her wide and round ass.

"Do I know her?" Janice asked.

Jason considered the question for a moment. He had definite plans for Janice and Evelin. In fact, the way things have been going, he was pretty sure the three of them would be sharing a bed together soon enough. Hell, Evie had already indicated she wanted to do just that.

But, Jason suspected that his mother wasn't ready to confront that reality just yet.

"She's...," Jason began, formulating a suitable lie to tell Janice.

But something caused him to pause.

Somehow it felt wrong. Not lying to his mom. He didn't care about that at all. No, something about denying Evie felt wrong.

She had been so instrumental in everything that had happened lately. Heck, the simple truth was that without his sister the money, the apartment, and the control he was enjoying over his mom, none of it would have been possible.

And, as if all that wasn't enough, she was willingly acting as his personal sex slave (sort of).

Indeed, it was becoming more and more apparent to Jason that he might actually be falling in love with his younger sister. Certainly not a traditional form of love, but something real enough.

So, to outright deny her by lying to Janice just seemed wrong.

"She's none...," Jason said forcefully while grabbing Janice's hip with one hand and lining up his cock with the other.

"Ah," Janice gasped.

"Of your...," Jason added as he rubbed his head against his mother's slit, gathering her slippery secretions.

"Oh," Janice purred.

"Concern!" Jason finished slamming his rock-hard rod deep into his mother's cunt.

"Oh, yesss," Janice cooed. Going nearly limp, her torso slumped over the arm of the couch.

"Fuck, this is good," grunted Jason pumping deep into his mom.

Last night had been interesting and erotic, but ultimately he'd ended up jerking off to finish. So it hadn't been especially rewarding.

Then, a few minutes ago, his sexual tension built even further as Janice sucked his cock in the kitchen.

Now, balls deep in his mother's warm wet fuck hole felt absolutely amazing.

He started giving in to the pleasure but remembered that she hadn't gotten off when he was with his mom a week ago.

It wasn't that Jason worried about his mother's gratification. No, it was more a sense of pride.

In his escapades with Evie, Jason discovered that being the source of a woman's pleasure was very rewarding. Jason liked the feeling that came from it, manliness and strength.

So, with that in mind, he decided to hold out until his mother had come.

Gripping her hips and pounding away, Jason looked down at his mother's ass. Everything about it was perfect. The size. The shape. Even the hints of cellulite somehow made Janice's ass even sexier.

Just looking at it drove Jason's lust, and with renewed vigor, he began fucking his mother even hard.

Something about this position--up against the couch--was perfect for hard fucking. Jason managed a rhythm much harder and faster than he'd ever achieved with his sister.

"Fuck, Mom! How are you so wet?" Jason asked as his hips slammed into his mother repeatedly.

Janice didn't reply. Though a quick look at her face told Jason that she was lost in ecstasy and likely unaware of his question.