Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt like he might vomit for a second, but getting ahold of himself, Jason opened the email.

As he read, his mood quickly lightened.

It turned out that the app was proving to be a success for HAS. (Though Jason had no idea what their measure of success was.)

Rather than wanting to sue him, HAS was interested in setting up a maintenance contract for the app.

Jason had no idea what a maintenance contract for software even was, so he did a little online research.

From what he found, a maintenance contract meant that the company could expect Jason to work a certain number of hours for a set monthly fee. And, if they needed additional hours over that, the contract would stipulate a fair rate.

If executed properly, such a contract was a win-win. HAS would ensure they had someone available to service and maintain their software for a reasonable price, and Jason got guaranteed monthly revenue.

After reading up about it, Jason felt a bit foolish for not offering a maintenance contract at the completion of the project.

Not doing so probably made him look a bit amateurish, and he hated that.

Looking around the web, Jason found a couple of pre-written contract templates for sale. They were going for about a hundred bucks each.

Jason purchased one and read through it, feeling like that wasn't too much money, even if just for research. (Wow, times had changed. Just a few weeks ago, a hundred dollars would have been a significant purchase.)

It looked good. And it covered a bunch of stuff Jason would never have thought of on his own.

That bothered him, though. He clearly didn't know what he didn't know. What if this contract template looked good to him but was, in fact, utter garbage.

He wouldn't know until it came back to bite him in the ass later.

After thinking about it for a minute, Jason decided he had better hire a lawyer to write up a proper contract.

There'd be a good chance it would take too long for HAS. But he'd have something ready for the next time.

It also occurred to Jason that working with a proper lawyer would probably cost a few thousand dollars.

Hopefully, it would pay for itself over time.

His mind made up, Jason texted his little sister. He didn't need her approval per se, but it was going to be a big chunk of money, and it seemed appropriate to let her know first.

[Evie, swing by my room tonight. I've got some business stuff to talk about.]

A couple minutes later, her response came through.

[Business? Good. I'd hate for my boss to schedule a late meeting just to get me alone and try to seduce me. <winky face>]

'Sounds like Evie might be up for some more roleplaying tonight,' Jason thought. ' I did tell her no sex till we see each other on Wednesday. Hmm. Maybe I should get a nap in, just in case.'

----

Some time later, a quiet but persistent knock forcefully pulled Jason from his nap.

'Whoa, shit,' Jason thought. 'I was sleeping deep. What time is it?'

"Come in," Jason called out groggily as he fumbled for his phone, wanting to see what time it was.

The door opened, and in walked his older sister, Beth.

"Hey," she said in greeting.

"Oh, hey, Beth. Sorry, I figured I'd close my eyes for a bit. But, I guess I was more tired than I realized. Just give me a second to wake up."

"Sure. Sorry. If I'd known, I wouldn't have bothered you." Beth chuckled at her brother as he tried to blink the sleep out of his eyes.

"No, you're fine," Jason replied. "I need to get up anyway. Like I was saying, I didn't intend to sleep so long."

"Anyway," Jason continued after rubbing his face and yawning a few times. "What can I do for you?"

"Yeah, I was hoping you could install that app you put on Mom's and Evie's phones. Evie said it wasn't in the app store."

Jason had been expecting this since Evelin had given him a heads up. But, wanting to avoid any reason for suspicion, he decided to play it cool and stared at his big sis with a confused look on his face.

After a few awkward moments, Beth offered some clarifying information.

"It's some sort of music app," she prompted. "Evie said it's been helping her study. And Mom said it's been helping her sleep better."

"Oh, yeah," Jason said as if he'd suddenly remembered. "Evie had me put that on her phone two or three months ago.

"Yeah, sure, I can do that. I just need your phone and like five minutes."

After Beth gave Jason her phone, he sat down at his computer, plugged it in, and went through the steps of sideloading his app.

He then handed the phone back to Beth, gave her a friendly smile, and turned back to his computer, indicating he had work to do.

"Umm, you think you could show me how to use it?" she asked.

"Huh," said Jason, as if he had already moved on mentally. "Oh, um... honestly, I don't know. This is Evie's thing. I just loaded it; she's the one that uses it."

"Yeah, sure, of course. Duh." Beth said, feeling a little self-conscious.

Through the corner of his eye, Jason could see that Beth seemed reluctant to leave. Like maybe she wanted to talk.

He was a little torn.

On the one hand, he liked his older sister and was curious about her life.

On the other hand, he really did have plenty of work to do, and it's not as if they were close.

While he was contemplating, Beth decided that Jason must be busy, and she stepped out into the hallway.

"Hey Beth," Jason called after his older sister.

"Yeah?" she replied, popping her head back into his room.

"Uh, how's school going?" Jason asked, his awkward tone indicating that he was mostly just being polite.

"Okay," Beth responded. She smiled at her brother and moved back into his room.

"So, uh," Jason continued, trying to start a conversation. "What classes are you taking this semester?"

Beth sat down on Jason's bed and told him all about school.

It was a good conversation, and it lasted much longer than either had intended.

Beth talked about her studies, and Jason spoke about his business. (His programming business. He wasn't ready to go public with the erotic recording business just yet. Especially since he was just trying to play off the whole app thing as if he knew nothing about it.)

Beth even showed her brother a directory website where he could search for attorneys based on their specialty. That was going to make finding a contract attorney much more manageable.

The conversation went so well that they were still talking when Evie burst into Jason's room about fifteen minutes later.

"Hey, lover!" she exclaimed before noticing Beth sitting on Jason's bed.

The room became utterly silent for a few heartbeats until Beth broke the silence.

"Uh, well... I uh... I better get back to work," she said, standing. "I'll just leave you two lo... I'll leave you guys alone. Oh, Evie, could you swing by later and show me how to use that app? Jason just put it on my phone."

With that, Beth quickly left the room and shut the door behind herself.

"Seriously, Evie," Jason sighed. "Will you ever learn to knock before barging into my room?"

"I didn't 'barge,'" Evie pouted in response. "If you recall, I was invited.

"Anyway," Evie continued, wanting to change the subject. "What were you and Beth talking about?"

"Not much," Jason replied honestly. "She asked me to install the app on her phone. Good job, by the way. And after that, we just chatted a bit."

"Ooh," Evie intoned, eyes widening. "Have you set up her programming yet? What do you want to do with her?"

"Not much, to be honest," Jason said. "I really just need her to accept what's happening between me and you and me and Mom."

"And me and Mom too... Right?" Evie asked.

"What's happening between you and Mom?" Jason asked, a little confused.

"Nothing yet," Evie replied with a sigh. "But, you promised me that I'd help you get revenge on her. And, since we're on the subject, dear brother, I've got to tell you, I've been thinking up some NASTY things I want to do to that woman."

Then with a wistful look on her face, Evie added under her breath, "Well, more with her than to her."

"Oh, yeah, no worries. I haven't forgotten about that," Jason smiled at his little sister. "Hey, didn't you send me a file with hypnotic suggestions for Beth?"

"Yeah, a few weeks ago. Wanna go through it?"

Jason tracked down the file Evie had sent him, and together they parsed through it.

It wasn't bad and turned out to be a good starting point but changes needed to be made.

The sibling lovers spent about thirty minutes working together. Evie seemed to want to push the envelope, while Jason kept reigning her in.

"If we go too fast," Jason said for the third time that evening, "she'll reject the suggestions. We need to make incremental changes."

Evie just rolled her eyes in response.

"But, if she's anything like Mom...," Jason continued.

'Or you,' he thought but considered it best not to say aloud.

"...then it will only take a few weeks to reach our goals with her."

"Fine, whatever," Evie sighed in capitulation.

Eventually, the pair settled on Beth's initial programming. They had decided to focus on one defining trait of their big sis: Her apparent thirst for justice, as evidenced by her career choice and various things she'd said.

Alternatively, they also had her secret. The secret she'd shared with Evie. The secret that, like many young teen girls, Beth had a crush on her own father. Usually, it's a phase that the girl grows out of, but in Beth's case, their father died before she could set aside those feelings.

Ultimately they decided to save that for a future phase of programming. For now, the focus would be on justice.

*Beth Phase One Hypnotic Programming*

-Your family needs healing.

-Justice is required for proper healing.

-Eye for an eye is the oldest form of justice.

-Jason deserves justice. Your family needs justice.

-Janice abused Jason.

-Jason needs justice. Your family deserves justice.

-An eye for an eye. Abuse for abuse.

-Janice used Jason.

-Jason deserves justice. Your family needs justice.

-An eye for an eye. Use for use.

-Janice tormented Jason.

-Jason needs justice. Your family deserves justice.

-An eye for an eye. Torment for torment.

-Janice humiliated Jason.

-Jason deserves justice. Your family needs justice.

-An eye for an eye. humiliation for humiliation.

-Eye for an eye can mean different things.

-Emotional can be physical. Physical can be sexual.

-Justice is blind.

-Justice accepts.

-You can accept Jason's justice.

-You can accept your family's justice.

This was, by far, the most extended set of hypnotic suggestions Jason had attempted to date.

He wasn't too worried, though. The suggestions seemed to flow nicely, and they all seemed to fit together.

"So," Evelin prompted, "now that the work's done... how about we play a bit?"

With that, she kneeled in front of her seated brother and reached for the fasteners on his jeans.

Initially, Jason began to lean back, giving his younger sister better access, but quickly coming to his senses, he put his hands on her's to stop her.

"Wait. Wait," Jason said. "The works NOT done just yet."

"Ahh, Jason! This is getting ridiculous. We hardly get to see each other anymore," Evie pouted with a hint of anger in her voice.

"I know. And you're right. We're really close. I had a big breakthrough with Mom today."

"Oh? Really?" Evie prompted.

"Yes. I'm expecting to be... interacting... with her a lot more in the coming days. And, she's started showing some initiative.

"She's not ready to know about us yet, though. So I don't want to risk her waking in on something that could derail all our progress.

"But, that's not why I stopped you. (Err, not the only reason I stopped you.)

"We haven't talked about what I wanted to talk with you about.

"And... I need to record Beth's programming and get it activated before she goes to bed tonight."

"Fine," Evie said, annoyed but accepting. "What did you want to talk about."

Jason told her.

He filled her in about his concerns regarding being the "man of the house" who didn't actually contribute to the household.

He told her about the potential opportunity for a maintenance contract with HAS.

And he told her about his desire to hire an attorney.

To his surprise, Evelin didn't have a lot to say about all that.

She understood his concerns, to a point. But at the same time, she insisted that he'd have plenty of money with how well the app was doing.

She didn't quite get his need, as a man, not to rely on his little sister...

"Your partner!" she interjected.

...to rely on his "partner" for money. He needed to be his own man.

Regarding the attorney, she simply deferred to Jason.

For some reason, that surprised him. Thus far, at every step along the way of their little enterprise, Evie had seemed to know someone or know someone who knew someone.

He half expected her to exclaim that her best friend's dad was a contract attorney or something.

That conversation over, Evie tried once more to entice her brother. Thought, he insisted that he wanted to get Beth's programming done, so Evie reluctantly said good night and made to leave Jason's room.

As she did, Jason stopped her. "Evie?"

"Yeah?" she replied, half out the door.

"I noticed," he said, tapping his nose, "that you've followed my instructions and not washed. That's so hot. I'm so proud of you, and I can't wait till we're alone on Wednesday."

His encouragement seemed to please his little sister greatly. She was grinning ear to ear as she left his room for the evening.

A couple hours later, Jason was sitting at his computer monitoring Beth's app.

Like with Janice and Evie before, Jason planned on staying up most of the night to manually monitor Beth.

He wanted to see how she responded to the app before he allowed it to run automatically.

The app telemetry also told him that Evie was in bed. Not surprising.

What was a surprise, or at least a little odd, was that Janice hadn't yet activated the app.

She was usually the first of the family to go to sleep each night.

Jason was just about to pull up the feed from her phone--to see if he could determine her whereabouts--when a quiet knock sounded from his bedroom door, causing him to jump out of his skin.

Stunned into inaction for a few moments, Jason had barely tabbed over to a screen full of computer code (thereby hiding his app interface) when his mother opened the door and walked in.

"Mom? Is everything okay?" Jason asked, clearly confused by his mother's presence.

"Yes, sweety, everything's fine," Janice responded.

After several silent moments of Janice just standing there, clearly nervous, Jason spoke up.

"Was there something you needed, Mom?"

"Oh, uh... it's just... well, you're a young man. And I know that young men often need... um... release... And I'm sure you've been working hard all day... So, I thought that... if you wanted... that maybe your mother could... um... help you... ah... relax... before bed..."

It was so difficult for her to get her little proposition out that Jason almost laughed at how cute it was.

"Oh, really?" Jason said, just a little surprised.

Janice didn't respond. She simply stood there, staring down.

"Well," Jason continued. "I was actually planning on staying up late. I've got a lot of work to do."

"Oh, okay," his mother responded, disappointment in her voice.

"Do you think," Jason asked, "that rather than relaxing me, you could help to... invigorate me?"

Perking up at the invitation, Janice responded happily, if a little hesitantly. "I can certainly try, Son. What did you have in mind?"

"Hmm, I guess that depends," Jason said as he considered his mother.

She was standing in front of him, donned in sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. It wasn't as unappealing as it might sound. The way the baggy fleece material hung off her hips was still enticing.

"Come here," Jason requested.

As his mother stepped directly in front of him, Jason, without preamble, reached his hand directly into her pants and groped her sex.

"Mom!" Jason exclaimed in mock surprise. "What's this?"

He could have been responding to two things, and Janice didn't know which.

First was the fact that she was wearing her sexiest underwear, something new she had recently purchased exclusively for her son's enjoyment.

Obviously, she couldn't walk through the house wearing lingerie. So, she had thrown on some baggy clothes over top--just in case she had run into one of her daughters.

The second was that she was wet. She had been working up the courage to come up to Jason's room for over thirty minutes. The thoughts and fantasies running through her head had certainly gotten her worked up.

She didn't know the extent of her excitement (or rather the physical manifestation thereof). Still, she suspected that Jason might have been able to feel it through her panties.

Jason didn't wait for Janice's reply. Instead, he stood and, without ceremony, quickly dropped his own pants and kicked his way out of them.

"Let's get you out of these clothes," Jason said to his mother as he reached for her sweatshirt.

Seconds later, Janice was dressed only in her lingerie (her aforementioned panties coupled with a sexy demi bra), and Jason took a few moments to appreciate the sight of her. But ultimately, regardless of how sexy it was, that outfit simply had to go.

"All the way, Mom," Jason instructed.

It took Janice a few moments, but she managed to get the lacy top unhooked, unstrapped, and dropped, discarded on the floor.

She started reaching for her panties when Jason's hands stopped her.

"Let me," he said, lowering himself to his knees and pulling the sodden panties down her legs.

With his mother's silky undies pulled mostly down, Jason leaned in and sniffed Janice's wet, hairy, fragrant cunt.

"Oh, Son," Janice exclaimed, attempting to step back but failing as Jason held her in place. "I wasn't expecting you to do this; I'm not... umm... maybe we should save it till next time, sweety."

Jason ignored his mother's protestations as he breathed deeply of her sent.

The smell was the musky and undeniably unique smell of vagina. (Not that Jason had much experience.) It didn't smell "good" per se. Though neither did it smell at all "bad." Rather, it could be described as distinctive and arousing.

Jason couldn't get enough.

He was about to acquiesce to his mother's pleas--and leave her pussy alone--when Jason caught the subtle hint of another aroma under everything else.

Something about the slight tang of that scent flipped a switch in Jason's brain.

Quickly, he stood and guided his mother out of her panties and over to the bed.

He sat her down on the edge, pushed her onto her back, and kneeling on the floor, he spread her legs.

Then leaning in and taking one more big whiff, he said, "Mother, you really should learn to wipe better after you piss."

And with that, Jason dove into his mother's pussy, lapping away at every fold and crevice.

"Oh, God, Son, please. This is so embarrassing. Just... ugh... Just... ohh... Just let me run to the bathroom and freshen up a bit."

Even as she protested with her words, Janice's hands reached out to rest on her son's head, encouraging him to continue.

As it turned out, Jason wasn't interested in giving his mom head till she came. He was just so enticed by her aroma that he wanted to indulge a bit.

That thirst slaked, Jason disengaged and stood.

"Scoot over, Mom. You're going to ride me," he said.

As mother and son repositioned themselves, Janice's excitement got the better of her; she began to play with her nipples and rub her clit.

Finally, in position, Jason took his mother by the hips. He guided her into position as she reached down, wrapped her fingers around her son's cock, and rubbed it against her dripping cunt.