Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even when Jason worked a second digit into her ring, she continued to enjoy herself.

"Doing okay, Mom?" Jason asked after his second finger was fully seated in his mother's rectum.

"Yes," she replied after a moment's hesitation. "It's different, but I think I like it."

Jason continued slowly pumping two digits into his mother, fascinated by how it looked and felt.

There was something so depraved about it, something so taboo, that Jason wanted more.

Soon enough, he decided that just two fingers were not enough. Using his other hand, he did his best to scoop up and deposit more of his mother's slimy secretions onto his fingers and around her butthole.

Then, still taking great care, he began working in a third finger.

"Whoa, whoa! Jason, stop, please," Janice called out.

Complying, Jason stopped moving but kept the tip of the third finger where it was, just beginning to penetrate his mother's tight hole.

"I think that's it, sweety," Janice said in a soothing tone, knowing that her desire to stop would disappoint her son.

"Mama's reached her limit. I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable. Why don't you sit down and let me take care of you now?" she proposed.

Something about that angered Jason.

It wasn't that Janice wanted to stop. He got it. It's anal, it's different, even a little scary.

From what Jason understood, many women have had terrible experiences with Anal, mainly because their man was rushing things.

He was more than happy to take things slow if it meant he would eventually get what he wanted.

So, it wasn't that she wanted to stop.

No. It was that, once again, Janice was acting like she got to call the shots.

She didn't ASK him to stop. She TOLD him to stop.

And that really pissed Jason off.

He didn't move for several seconds as he felt the anger build inside.

He wanted to yell at his mom, to whip her into submission.

He wanted to jam his fingers in hard and show her just how uncomfortable anal play could be.

But, he allowed himself to calm.

He took a deep breath, spit on his fingers, and went right back to slowly working his mother's asshole.

"No," he said. "I want this, and we're doing it."

"Jason!" Janice exclaimed in shock. "I asked you to stop. Don't you dare..."

"No!" Jason repeated much louder--though still not yelling. "I want this, and we're doing it."

"So," he continued, "I suggest you lie back, relax, and do your best to enjoy it."

"Jason, stop. What are you doing?" Janice asked, anger in her voice, as she tried to squirm off his probing digits.

Jason could tell her instinct was to push him away, but something about having her anus stretched open made effectively using her legs difficult.

Wrapping his non-penetrating arm around one of her exquisite thighs, Jason clamped down, holding his mother in place.

'Okay,' he thought. 'Here we go. Time to put her conditioning to the test.'

"Goddamnit, Mother!" Jason shouted before again, steeling himself.

"Listen very carefully to me," he began, speaking quietly and deliberately. "You are mine. I am your man. As one of my women, you and your body are mine to use. And I will use your body however I desire.

"I will do things to you and with you that you may not, at first, enjoy, but you will SATISFY my desires."

Janice's programming focused on two things. Satisfying Jason was the first.

"But, and this is very important," Jason continued, "I will not harm you. Do you understand? As one of my women, it is my responsibility to protect you. To keep you safe.

"So, even though I use you to fulfill my desires, to satisfy me, I will never harm you.

"You may, at times, be uncomfortable. You may even, on rare occasions, be unhappy, perhaps even disgusted with what I choose for us to do, but you will always be safe.

"You will be safe. You will be cared for. You will have your man. You will have your family."

"So," Jason's voice again rose, "know your role and submit!"

The second focus of Janice's current programming was submitting to Jason.

'Please work... please work...,' Jason pleaded in his mind, fearful that he may have pushed Janice too far.

The room was silent for several long heartbeats.

Neither Jason nor Janice spoke. Neither moved.

Then, her face calming, her body relaxing, Janice lay back on the table.

"Okay," she said, then let out a big sigh. "Okay, Son. I can do this. I'm sorry."

Then, after another long pause, Janice added, "I love you, and I trust you."

Jason, too breathed a sigh of relief.

Then, feeling rather proud of himself, and suddenly very excited about where this evening activities may lead, Jason slowly returned to probing his mother's ass with his fingers.

It wasn't long before he ran into a bit of a snag, though.

For, while Janice's ass was indeed relaxing and becoming more accommodating, their brief altercation had undoubtedly killed the mood.

Janice's font of natural lubrication was drying up, and Jason could quickly tell that without more lube, tonight's butt play would have to come to an abrupt end.

He tried to continue, but after a few more strokes, Janice winced slightly--ostensibly from pain--and did her best to reach out and stop Jason's hand.

"Honey, wait," she pleaded.

Jason gingerly removed his fingers and stood, frustration written all over his face.

Just moments ago, Jance had been angry with her son for trying to take things farther than she wanted.

Then, after he'd scolded her, she felt resigned to her place in tonight's continued activities. However, she was far from happy about it.

But now, looking at her son, clearly frustrated, dejected, and disappointed, her only concern was him.

All she wanted was to see him happy, fulfilled, and... satisfied.

And as she continued looking at her son, she realized this was more than just the desire of a mother to see her child happy.

No, she needed this. She craved it.

She HAD to satisfy Jason's desires. And, as far as she knew, right now, he desired her ass.

"Jason," she prompted, drawing his attention away from the disappointing situation.

He looked up at his mother.

"The bag," she said, pointing at the counter. "On the counter. Please grab that bag."

Jason turned and saw the small, pink gift bag on the counter. He remembered his mother bringing it into the room when she returned from her bedroom.

He looked back at his mom quizically.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," she said reassuringly. "It's a little surprise. I picked it up along with my new lingerie today. You'll like it. I promise"

Walking over to the counter, Jason took the small bag and held it up to view.

Inside were two items. A bottle of something, and a small box.

Glancing back at his mom, Jason raised an eyebrow in a questioning sort of way.

"Go ahead," she said in response to his look. "I wasn't originally planning on showing them to you tonight, but... well, just take a look.

Pulling out the bottle. It was a bottle of lube. "Silicone-based anal lubricant," according to the label.

Holding it up, Jason again looked back at Janice, who shrugged and did her best to hide her obvious embarrassment.

"I asked the girl working for her opinion. She was really nice, by the way. And the store was also really lovely, nothing like what I was expecting," Janice said, jabbering.

"Anyway, she told me that the silicone type was best as long as we're not using toys," she glanced away for a moment before her eyes darted back to Jason's

"You weren't planning on using toys, were you? I can get the other type, but...

"No," Jason said, interrupting her. "No toys."

Then after thinking about it for a moment, he added, "Not tonight anyway."

The lube having been revealed, Jason found himself more curious about what might be in the box.

So, reaching in, he pulled it out to find... a butt plug.

"Oh," he said under his breath, somewhat surprised. Then, more clearly said, "Wait, I thought you said no toys."

"That's glass," Janice said, coming off more like a shy girl than an adult woman.

"Oh," Jason said again. "Makes sense."

"Yeah, the girl said glass was perfect for beginners. Plus, I thought it was pretty," Janice stammered.

Examining the toy through the clear cellophane window of its packaging Jason had to concur. The glass butt plug had a bit of a marble aesthetic to it and was indeed "pretty."

"So if you weren't planning on showing these to me tonight, why did you bring this with you after you changed," Jason asked, trying to understand Janice's motivations.

"I meant that when I bought them, I thought I might practice alone for a while at first, then show it to you in a week or so.

"But, when you came home early, I thought this might be my chance, so I decided to introduce the plug tonight.

"I just thought maybe you could help me put it in. I wasn't expecting... I wasn't expecting we'd be doing as much as we have," she stated.

Jason again took on a confused expression as he asked, "Be your chance? What does that mean? Your chance for what?"

"Oh...uh...," Janice stammered.

Clearly, she had said the quiet part out loud and was concerned about how Jason would react.

"It's nothing... Just my chance to... uh... spend some time with you," she said unconvincingly.

Jason took a deep breath and stared at his mother for several heartbeats before responding.

"No lies. No bullshit. This is your once chance, Mother. Don't waste it," he said, his tone leaving no room for debate.

Feeling somewhat absurd lying back on the table with her legs spread, Janice did her best to prop herself up on her elbows.

Then realizing this might be a difficult conversation, Janice worked her way up until she sat on the edge of the table, her legs hanging off the edge.

Finally, sighing in resignation, she began speaking.

"You're usually at home," she started. "So, when you're not here, I worry."

"Worry about what?" Jason asked.

"I worry that you're out... with her?" Janice replied, shame in her voice.

Immediately Jason tensed, terrified that his mother knew he'd been spending time with Evie.

It wasn't that he was afraid of getting in trouble or something like that. No, it was more that he didn't want to ruin things with his mother. He'd expended a lot of effort to get here and didn't want to lose what he'd built.

Doing his best to keep the fear off his face and out of his voice, he asked, "Her who?"

"That's the thing," Janice said. "I don't know who. All I know is what you've told me.

"You've told me you have someone else who satisfies your needs."

'Oh yeah,' Jason thought. 'I did tell her I was sexually active with a girlfriend.'

"Son...," Janice signed heavily and suddenly looked to be on the verge of tears.

"Jason, that's my job!" she cried out.

'Oh boy, Jason thought. 'I should have just kept my mouth shut. I was moments away from sliding my dick into that tight asshole of hers. And now I have to deal with this.'

Not really sure what to say, Jason stayed quiet for a few seconds.

Apparently, Janice interpreted his silence as an invitation to continue, so she did.

"When you came home so early, I thought, I hoped that maybe you two had an argument or something.

"I thought that if I could really wow you, if I could show you just how well I can satisfy you, that you'd pick me."

"Mom," Jason started, clearly flabbergasted, "obviously, I have picked you. We've been spending lots of time together. Haven't we?"

"Yes," she replied, her tone not matching her words.

"Well...?" Jason prompted.

"Jason, I don't want to be one of your women. I want to be your only woman," she said forcefully, finally stating what her outburst was all about.

Jason couldn't be that upset with her. After all, he had used jealously to coerce his mother a couple times now.

He'd compared her to his other woman or said he didn't need her because of his other woman.

Yeah, he'd created this situation and had no idea how to get out of it.

Funny enough, the most recent set of hypnotic programming that Jason had written for Janice should start to fix this problem. It was intended to open her up to Jason having relationships with the other women in the house.

Of course, Jason hadn't even recorded that program yet. And it would take several days before it started affecting Janice.

"Mom...," Jason said as warmly as he could.

He set down the glass toy (though he continued to hold the lube), walked over to his mother, and gently stroked her cheek.

"...soon, very soon, you're going to meet her. And, I know it's hard to believe, but I guarantee that you're going to love her.

"We have no secrets, so she knows all about you and me," Jason said, causing a look of shock to form on Janice's face.

"Regardless, here's what you need to know.

"While you and she have a lot in common, you are also very different.

"And, not the least of which, are your bodies.

"Mom, I fucking love your body. Love it.

"When I told you earlier that I've been fantasizing about your ass for a long time... I wasn't it saying to flatter you.

"It's true. I can't tell you how many times I've laid in bed stroking my cock to an image of your big, round, sexy ass.

"And, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but for a long time now, when I was washing your underwear, I'd pick out a couple the dirtiest panties."

Jason dropped his pants and stepped closer to his mother.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her right to the edge of the table, allowing his semi-erect penis, thick and heavy, to rest against her still wet slit.

"I would take one," he said, leaning in and kissing his mother on the lips, "and hold it against my nose."

He kissed her again, and this time she returned it.

"I'd breathe deep of your scent."

Jason snaked his right hand up his mother's back, grabbed a fistful of her hair, and firmly yanked her head back before diving in for a much more passionate kiss.

"You said...," Janice said breathlessly between kisses, "...two pairs?"

"Yes. I'd take the other pair... of your dirty panties... and wrap it around my hard cock," Jason continued between loud, wet, tongue-entangling kisses.

"Then... imagining my face... buried deep... in that... glorious phat... ass of yours... I'd jerk myself... Until I filled... your panties... with my seed."

"And you know what?" Jason asked, breaking their kiss and pulling back slightly.

Janice just shook her head, "no."

"Never once have I done anything like that with her. I've never tongued her ass. I've never fantasized about her and...," Jason said, pausing for effect before leaning in to whisper into his mother's ear.

"...I've certainly never fucked her ass. In fact, I guess you could call me an ass virgin, even though it's been one of my biggest fantasies for years.

"I mean, how could it not be when I see you walking around every day?"

Janice smiled at Jason's words, even blushing slightly as she leaned closer, trying to avail herself more of her son's lips.

He didn't grant her desire, though, instead keeping himself just out of reach.

"It's been one of my deepest desires, my most secret fetishes," he continued.

"Not just ass, not just anal sex, but your ass, Mother," he clarified.

"Can you?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Janice moaned, not sure what he was asking and more focused on her attempt at more kisses.

"Can you satisfy my deepest desire?"

Realizing what her son was asking, Janice paused her quest for more lips and sat back, looking her son in the eyes.

"Can you," he continued, "give yourself to me? Can you submit that most intimate part of yourself... to me?"

Jason was trying to incorporate her hypnotic programming as much as possible, but he wasn't sure if that use of "submit" would work or not.

Janice continued to stare for a long, long moment before finally, her features softening, she nodded her assent.

The two lovers smiled warmly at each other, and Janice began to lie back before Jason stopped her.

"Not that way, Mother," Jason said before guiding her off the table to stand before him.

"Like this," he stated, turning Janice around, then bending her over the table.

With his mother in position, Jason stepped up right behind her and began kissing her neck and shoulders.

Meanwhile, he reached around, somewhat challenging due to her beautifully wide hips, and started gently rubbing her twat.

"I know this... isn't as intimate...," Jason said, again between kisses. "But I have... to see it... I need to be looking at this... at the long-held... object of my... desire. I need to see your ass."

For several minutes, Jason continued to work his mother. He wanted her back at peak arousal, and soon enough, she was showing the signs.

Ragged breathing, hips making involuntary thrusting motions, and her eyes unfocused and staring off into nothing.

Yep, she was ready.

Stepping just slightly to her side, Jason popped the cap on the lube Janice had purchased. He poured a tiny bit into the top of her crack and let it flow down between her cheeks.

Then, from his position on her left side, he used his left hand to turn her face toward him.

As their lips again met in the most fervent display of passion so far this evening, the thumb on Jason's right hand gathered up the silicone slickness and slid into Janice, past her anal sphincter.

She gasped into her son's mouth, but neither ceased their oral onslaught.

Jason was surprised, yet very pleased, at how little resistance he'd met. Apparently, his earlier ministrations had worked to relax Janice's back door.

The pair continued kissing as Jason pumped his mother's ass with his thumb.

'Well, that shop girl was right,' Jason thought. 'This lube really does last. It's way better than saliva and pussy juice.'

Soon, sooner than expected, Janice was thrusting her ass back into her son and grunting into his mouth.

'Shit, the little slut is really starting to enjoy this,' he thought.

Wanting to make the final act as easy as possible, Jason removed his thumb, used his slick hand to carefully squeeze out a little more lube, then reentered his mother's hole with three fingers this time.

The increased girth caused Janice to pause their makeout session briefly, but soon enough, everything was back in rhythm, and she seemed to really be enjoying herself.

As Jason continued working his mother's hole--trying to both stretch and relax the tight orifice--he took his mother's hand and guided it to his cock.

"Get me hard," he demanded in a deep, gravelly voice.

Janice complied, doing her best, despite the odd angle, to coax more life into her son's already stiffening member.

Jason hardly needed the encouragement, though. The situation was more than enough stimulation for him. So it was no surprise when just moments later, his mother whispered, "I think you're ready."

"Are you ready?" Jason asked in response.

Janice paused, hand still gripping her son's shaft, and took a deep breath.

"Yes," she breathed, barely audibly.

Jason moved behind his mother and pushed her torso down, flat against the table.

"Spread your ass for me," he said, lust evident in his voice.

Janice reached back with both hands, gripped her prominent, round cheeks, and pulled.

Jason just starred.

Before him, just like in his imagination, his mother's ass was spread open and presented to him.

Her crack was wet, glistening with a combination of spit, pussy juice, and lube.

Her anus was puffy and gaping slightly from all the attention it had been receiving.

It was his.

Looking down at his mother, prone and presenting herself, Jason grabbed his dick.

With one hand, he slid his cock up and down his mother's wet vaginal slit, while with the other, he popped the cap on the lube and poured some onto his member.