Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason finally get's to experience Mom's ass!
9.2k words
4.64
18.1k
24

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers

Jason arrived home much earlier than he initially planned. After all, he had hoped to spend a few hours "breaking in" the new place with his eighteen-year-old little sister.

Instead, she'd seriously pissed him off and ruined the whole evening.

Well, to be fair, she hadn't ruined anything. The truth was that Jason may have overreacted. A bit.

Either way. He was home now, and Evie should be a couple of hours behind. Hopefully, they'd be able to have some fun after she arrived (and showered).

Being home early, Jason was unsurprised when his mother, Janice, called out to him before he could make his way upstairs to his bedroom.

"Jason, hello, sweetie. I'm so happy to see you; I wasn't sure when you'd be home. Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" Janice asked, wiping her hands on a towel and beaming at her son from the kitchen doorway.

"Hey, Mom," Jason replied with a tired smile.

As Jason considered the situation, he hat to stifle a chuckle. He was a twenty-three-year-old man who had never been in a romantic relationship.

More accurately, until very recently, he was a twenty-three-year-old virgin.

Like most men his age... Hell, like most men in general, sex was one of the primary driving forces in his life.

For a decade or more, thinking about sex, dreaming about sex, and despairing over his lack of sex, had been a constant in his life.

A few months ago, after a highly realistic hypnosis-induced "dream," Jason had come to realize that he saw his mother as a sexual object.

He was intensely attracted to her and her incredible forty-three-year-old "mom bod."

So much of his actions since then had been focused on the goal of corrupting that woman and turning her into his willing sexual plaything.

Things had gone well, very well. And while progress was still to be made, the hunger in his mother's eyes--as she looked at her son with such eagerness--was a testament to his current success.

And that's what Jason found so funny.

There, ready and waiting, was the woman he'd been lusting after, consciously for several months and subconsciously perhaps for years.

But all he wanted was to head up to his room and get some work done before his other love interest, his younger sister, was ready for her turn in bed.

He never, in a million years, would have thought that one day he would feel like he was getting too much sex.

Realizing his mother was still waiting on his response and considering that he was, in fact, a little hungry, Jason finally said something.

"Yeah, sure, Mom. I could eat."

"Wait," he added a second later, noticing the rather pleasant aroma in the air. "Did you cook?"

For years Jason had been the primary--more like exclusive--family cook. Jason was shocked that his mother might have actually prepared a meal.

"Yes, I did," Janice replied with some pride in her voice. "Well, yes and no."

Jason just looked at his mother quizically, prompting her to explain.

"Well, with the new distribution of chores and with how much you're now contributing to the household," Janice started, referencing Jason's commitment to pay for some home repairs and upgrades, "I figured I should pick up some of the cooking duties.

"After all, I'm no stranger to the kitchen.

"It's just been your responsibility for...," Janice stopped talking and looked at her son, realizing she was treading on thin ice.

"Anyway...," she continued. "I've decided to do more of the cooking.

"However, I don't exactly have time to spend hours in the kitchen each night."

That was a fair enough statement. While Jason resented that he'd been saddled with the cooking on top of all his other duties, the reality was it had made sense.

Everyone else had work and school; he was the only one with the time to cook.

And, though he wasn't quite ready to admit it to the family just yet, he actually enjoyed cooking. And he was good at it.

"So," Janice continued, "I didn't make dinner for tonight. Instead, I decided to dip my toe into 'meal prep.'"

"Meal prep?" Jason asked, feeling rather perplexed. "You mean like freeze-dried, zombie apocalypse food?"

"Haha, oh goodness no," Janice chuckled good-naturedly. "I mean making a bunch of food at once, portioning it out, and freezing it.

"With everyone's crazy schedules, we only get to eat together a couple of times a week anyway. I thought it sounded like a good idea to try it out."

"Yeah, no, that makes a lot of sense," Jason said.

"Well, since I knew both of your sisters would be out late this evening," Janice went on, "I decided to do the first batch tonight."

"I already ate," she said, handing Jason a takeout-type container filled with vegetables, rice, and--based on the smell--some curry seasoned chicken.

"Smells great," Jason said honestly as he took the plastic bowl from his mother.

"I've already got it portioned out," she said, indicating the counter covered in similar containers, "but it's still hot. So enjoy."

As Jason moved to the table to sit, he noticed his mother glance down at herself, particularly her dirty apron. A look, something like embarrassment and panic, came over her.

"Oh, I uh... I need to talk with you," Janice said, pulling the apron off and hurrying out of the kitchen. "Enjoy your dinner; I'll be back in ten minutes."

Then a second later, and from down the hallway, she called out, "Don't go anywhere!"

Jason finished his dinner in just a few minutes, but not wanting to upset his mother, he decided to wait for her return.

Unsurprisingly, her ten-minute assessment came and went. Though slightly annoyed, Jason decided to give Janice a bit more time.

Finally, closer to the twenty-minute mark, Jason heard her bedroom door open.

Seconds later, Jason's breath caught in his throat, and his heart skipped a beat as his mother walked back into the kitchen.

She set a small gift bag on the counter, stepped forward, and struck a pose.

Gone was the apron.

Gone too was the modest business-appropriate attire the apron had been protecting.

Instead, she wore lingerie. It was something new, or at least new to Jason. Dark pinkish in color with black trim, the garments were all lace.

Scanning up his mother's form, Jason first took in the thigh-high stockings.

She wasn't wearing shoes, and likely preconditioned by porn, Jason noticed their absence. Even so, the sight of her lace-covered legs and thick thighs were enough to get the blood flowing to his groin.

Next, he took in the garter belt. It perfectly accentuated Janice's spectacularly wide hips.

In fact, the way it emphasized the contrast between her narrow waist and her curvaceous lower half was one of the sexiest things Jason had ever seen.

Further, the inner arch of said undergarment created the perfect frame with which to highlight the fact that his mother was not wearing any panties.

As he took in the sight, something about her full, thick bush was so enticing to Jason. It was itself like a piece of lingerie, covering the most intimate places while hinting at the pleasures hidden beneath.

Her bra ensconced Janice's modest and matronly breasts in a lace ring. A ring because the center of each cup was missing. This put Janice's nipples--the thick, long, and currently engorged nipples of a woman who'd breastfed three children--on full display.

Even twenty minutes hadn't been enough time for Janice to do her hair. It remained in the slightly disheveled state it had been when she left for her room.

But, Janice clearly hadn't wasted that time, for, in addition to the effort of changing her clothes, Janice had completely redone her makeup.

Well, not exactly. As Jason appreciated the dark eye makeup and heavy lipstick, he could tell it had been a rush job.

She looked crazy sexy, no doubt. And Jason was thoroughly impressed with all that she'd accomplished.

He didn't, for a second, want to disparage the work she'd done. No, if anything, he simply wondered how much better it could be if she wasn't pressed for time.

"Well?" Janice finally asked after Jason had stared at her for a full minute.

"Oh, wow, Mom. You look...," Jason was at a loss for words.

Janice smiled seductively as she closed the distance with her son. Then, looked up at him with hooded eyes--an effect greatly enhanced by her copious, dark eye makeup.

She paused for a few heartbeats before she asked her son, "Do I look slutty? Do I look like your whore?"

Several times during the heat of their sexual encounters, Jason had referred to his mother as a slut or a whore.

Janice hadn't liked it at first, but Jason seemed to enjoy it. And--mainly due to her hypnotic conditioning--she needed to (indeed, she had begun to crave) submit to Jason and satisfy him. So, it seemed, she had decided to embrace the often derogatory slang.

"Fuck yeah, Mom. You look so hot! I love it," Jason exclaimed.

"I can tell," Janice responded in a sultry tone as she placed her hand on the bulge in Jason's pants.

Her touch brought his awareness to what his hand had been doing. Entirely outside his conscious awareness, Jason had been gripping his stiff cock through his pants as he ogled the sex object standing before him.

Janice took over, stroking Jason's cock through his pants as she pushed into him, forcing him to step back. This caused him to bump into the chair he'd been sitting in just moments ago.

Then, placing her hands on his shoulders, Janice gently encouraged Jason to sit. Which he did, plopping back into his seat.

"I was so worried about you today," Janice said with genuine concern in her voice.

"Huh?" was all Jason could say in response as he stared at his mother's magnificent nipples just inches from his face.

"You like Mommy's nipples, don't you?" Janice said, a mischievous grin on her face and apparent in her voice.

With that, she placed her hand on the back of Jason's head and pulled lightly. It wasn't a demand, more of a gentle invitation.

An invention that her son eagerly accepted.

She cooed and groaned loudly as Jason took his mother's left nipple into his mouth.

"Uh, oh yes, baby. Suck Mommy's sensitive nipples."

It took Janice a moment to remember what she had been saying as she focused on the pleasure Jason was giving her. Eventually, though, she continued where she'd left off.

"Yes, I was so worried. I didn't get a chance to see to your needs yesterday," Janice explained as Jason switched to her other nipple.

"Ohh, ahh... I know you have needs," she continued, "and as your woman, I want to make sure those needs are met."

Of course she did. Her current hypnotic programming was conditioning her to "need" and to "crave" satisfying and submitting to Jason.

"I was so concerned that I went out at lunchtime and bought a few things... for you... for us," she added.

"Like this lingerie?" Jason asked as he ceased feasting on his mother's scrumptious teats.

"Yes," she said, then sighed again as Jason reached his hand between her thighs to pet her moistening sex.

"Anything else?" Jason asked, more as an afterthought; he wasn't actually that curious.

"Maybe...," his mother replied coyly.

"Oh really," Jason responded, starting to gain some interest.

"What?" he asked.

"I'll show you... later," Janice replied, teasing him.

With that, Jason stood. Then, with more effort than seemed appropriate--given her size--Jason hoisted his mother and sat her on the edge of the kitchen table.

'Shit,' Jason thought. 'I need to get a gym membership.'

Filing that thought away for later, Jason sank to the floor in front of his mom.

For just a second, his thoughts turned to Evie's words from earlier in the evening.

She had... scolded her brother for not being harsher with their mom. She had accused them of acting like lovers. She was upset that Jason had not been the dominating force he'd set out to be.

And yet again, here he was, about to pleasure his mother rather than forcing her to pleasure him.

'No, that's not it,' Jason thought as he stared into his mother's quim. He pushed her knees apart, spreading her legs wide, causing the labia to part. Revealed was the pink, moist treasure previously hidden behind her dark thicket.

More than the sight of it, though, was the sent.

Jason could smell the musky, now familiar scent of a woman in heat.

That scent spoke to some deep, primitive part of his brain. It awoke passions and desires that Jason simply could not deny.

'This has nothing to do with her pleasure,' he reasoned to himself. 'This is what I want. This is about satisfying my desires.'

Jason didn't know why his sister's teenage vagina did not elicit the same desperate desire from him. And, at that moment, he really didn't care.

All he knew was that he needed to taste the woman before him.

So he did.

Diving in with utmost abandon, Jason devoured his mother's cunt.

Licking, slurping, sucking, Jason could not get enough.

At first, the taste was strong, almost unpleasant. Though not enough to give him pause, and within seconds, Janice was losing herself to the eroticism of it all.

The sight of the top of her son's head, his hands hooked under her thighs, pulling his greedy lips and eager tongue deeper into her private place, was just too much.

She writhed under the onslaught, moaning, groaning, and gasping as her son's ministrations revealed skill beyond his age and experience.

Jason didn't need to see the ecstasy on his mother's face, hear the passion in her breathing, or feel her body bucking against him to know his mother's arousal.

No, he was more than aware of her state simply due to the copious amount of fluid flowing out of her twat.

With her juices really flowing, any hint of unpleasantness quickly disappeared, allowing Jason to enjoy the act even more.

"Oh fuck, yeah, Baby. Suck your mama's cunt," Janice called out, surprising Jason with her use of vulgarities.

Then, less than two minutes in, she pulled his head hard against her wet slit.

"Oh shit, Jason, I'm already going to... Focus on my clit, Baby... No, no, don't suck, just lick... That's it... Just like... Keep doing tha..."

Without further warning, Janice's thighs clamped down hard against Jason's ears, holding his head in place as her pussy twitched and her torso convulsed in orgasm.

Surprised at the speed of her orgasm, Jason just smiled to himself with pride. As he did, he stopped working his mother's cunt, letting her relax for a moment.

Eventually, Janice's "death grip" relaxed, and she released her son from between her thighs.

"Oh, sweetheart," she cooed. "That was amazing. Give me a minute to recover."

With that, she gently laid herself back on the table. As she did, Jason took the weight of her legs on his shoulders, his face still only inches from Janice's very sloppy vagina.

"Phew," she sighed again, still catching her breath.

"I watched that video you sent me," Janice said, her voice betraying a bit of nervousness and catching Jason off guard.

Jason had told his mother that he'd be sending her videos to watch. Porn videos designed to expand her horizons and to show her what most guys are into nowadays.

He'd asked Evie for help, thinking that she would be able to find stuff that might be more appealing to women.

And, as always, she'd come through.

Jason's plan was to send his mom a new link every day or two so that she could watch them and digest.

This first video was pretty tame by modern standards. It was, as is so often the case, an "incest" video. The "son" is visiting home from school. The "mother" is so excited to see her son. They have a few drinks, and before you know it, they're banging like rabbits.

As per Jason's request, the video involved anal. More anal than vaginal, in fact. And, "mom" was more than happy to suck her son's cock even after it had been in her ass.

Also, as Jason had requested, even though the acts in the clip were somewhat hardcore, they seemed natural. The "son" wasn't degrading his mother. It was a loving exchange between two adults that just happened to include sucking a dick coated in ass. Perfect.

"Yeah?" Jason asked. "What did you think?"

"Well... it was hot," Janice replied tentatively.

"I'll admit," she continued, "I was a little shocked by some of the things they did in the video."

"But, I liked that they were mother and son," she added, a smile evident in her voice.

"Good," Jason responded. With that, he leaned back in and began kissing his mother's thighs, gently stroking and tugging her pubic hair and lightly blowing on her clit.

Janice shuddered under the renewed attention and relaxed back onto the table.

"Well... ah... That's nice... just go slow for a minute, Son. Well, the oh... the ah reason I bring it up is because I know you want to do that with me."

Feeling a little devilish, Jason teased her in response, "Do what, Mother?"

"Well, the other day, you ah... you oh... you seemed to really enjoy playing with... you were... your thumb... ah...," she was doing her best to respond as Jason slowly ratcheted up his teasing. He even began to add little licks on her clit into the rotation.

"And in the video," she continued, "there was a lot of..."

Clearly, she was having trouble saying the words, but when it became clear that Jason wasn't going to help her, she finally just blurted it out.

"My butt, Jason. You want to do things with my butt." Once again, Janice relaxed as if saying the words was a huge relief.

"I won't deny it," Jason said, lifting his face from his mother's nethers. "You have a spectacular ass. Don't pretend like you don't notice men looking at it. I know I've been admiring it for quite some time now."

"Really, you... even before we...," she said, not finishing her thought.

Then suddenly, Janice called out, "Jason, son, what are you... oh shit... Wow! Are you sure... Oh wow."

Without warning, Jason lifted her legs higher, exposing the object of their ongoing "conversation," his mother's asshole.

Looking at it this closely, Jason was utterly entranced.

Perfectly round, slightly puffy, and surrounded by tiny, dark hairs, Janice's sphincter "winked" at Jason as if beckoning him forward.

Not one to turn down such an invitation, Jason dove in tongue first. Thus eliciting Janice's exclamation.

Jason had imagined this moment many times. He'd fantasized about it often. How could he not? His mother's ass was perfect.

Even so, eating ass was a little scary. After all... it's ass.

But, to Jason's delight, there was no taste, no odor. Well, nothing worth mentioning anyway.

In fact, after the tongue bath he'd been giving her pussy, Janice's ass was covered in both saliva and pussy juice, a flavor Jason was finding to be quite agreeable.

"Jason, sweetheart, I did not expect this and wasn't quite... prepared. Maybe we try this again next time?" Janice said in weak protest.

Wanting to silence her objections, Jason began strumming his mother's clit with his thumb.

"Ah, okay...," she moaned in response, "maybe we can do this for a few minutes.

As her moans and groans filled the room--likely the whole house--Jason continued tonguing Janice's asshole.

Eventually, after several minutes, the initial allure began to fade. And, even though Janice was still very much enjoying herself, Jason wanted more.

Adjusting his position, Jason scooped up as much of his mom's slick and viscous fluids as he could, coating and lubricating the fingers on his right hand.

Then, with slow, steady, and gentle movements, Jason slid his index finger into his mother's bowels.

Janice tensed for a moment but quickly relaxed. Her son desired this, and she wanted nothing more than to fulfill his desires.

Besides, he'd had his whole thumb in there before, and, like now, it actually felt pretty good. Different... but good.

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers