Truth Ch. 01

Story Info
The truth is a bitch.
2.9k words
4.12
15.7k
19
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Kristy in a slinky black dress and Tom in his best suit and tie stepped out of the Uber in front of a bustling club that was lit up like a sapphire. "What is it?" She said as she held the Pepto Bismal pink pill in her hand.

Tom gave a little shrug, "It's called the Truth, it's like ecstasy, it'll loosen you up."

"That sounds daunting. I don't know if I'm in the mood to alter my consciousness tonight."

Tom put his hand over the pill and leaned in for a kiss. His hand pressed against the small of her back and his other took the pill as he pulled back to look her in the eyes. "You don't have to if you don't want to, I just thought it might be fun." He smiled at her and she felt herself smile back. "I was just thinking about Vegas, you remember Vegas?"

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "how could I forget, I still have that little scar on my butt from the dresser."

"Really?"

She nodded, "you never noticed?"

"Nope," he held up the pill between his thumb and pointer finger. "So, what do you say to a night of hedonistic abandon?"

She bit her lower lip then took the pill and leaned in for another kiss, "Just don't let me get too crazy, okay?"

"I promise," Tom pulled her in tight as they kissed and gave her ass a firm squeeze for good measure. "You ready?" he asked as he grabbed her hand and moved towards the entrance.

She nodded, took the pill, and grabbed his arm as they entered. Inside the club there were wall to wall bodies writhing as the music swelled. There were three separate bars visible to Tom and Kristy, one towards the front, one at the back and one upstairs. All of them were surrounded by patrons. "This place is huge!" she said into his ear. Tom nodded and moved for the closest bar. Kristy felt slightly dizzy as Tom handed her her drink. "Can we find someplace to sit?"

Tom nodded and pointed to the balcony where there were a line of tables over looking the dance floor. "Up there," he pulled her through the crowd, but the bodies were so close together that despite his hand clutching hers she kept loosing sight of him. Their hands separated as they neared the stairs and Kristy swooned from over stimulation. The world was a swirl of color and light, blue mixed with purples and reds. The neon reflected off the glistening skin of the celebrants all around her. She was short, much shorter than most of the people around her so she could see where Tom had gone and quickly lost track of where the stairwell was. Her only thought was to get back to the bar where she could get her bearings and hopefully Tom would know to look for her there.

The trek to the bar was far more arduous then it should have been. She lost her drink somewhere along the way and she was pushed by the crowd and could only ride the wave of bodies around her. She finally found herself at a glass door. On the other side she could see a patio with people drinking and smoking. She looked back towards the dance floor to see if she could spot Tom, but he was nowhere to be seen. Her mind felt plush and her body moved to the music of its own volition. "The ecstasy must be kicking in," she said to herself and nodded as she pushed through the door.

The cool air was a welcome change. The music was still loud, but it was muffled to a tolerable level. Kristy weaved through the patio to a fence that overlooked a river. "Better," she said to herself.

"Hey," she heard a smooth voice and looked up to the source. A tall fit black man with a tailored suit stood over her.

"Hi," His face was a dark chocolate color and his teeth were sparkling white.

"You're here alone?" It was a question, but in her mind she heard it as a statement. She tried to remember if she had come to the club with someone, she thought she had, but his words echoed in her mind as fact. She was there alone, that didn't seem right, but it was the truth. She nodded, "Damn that's dangerous, baby girl. Place like this is full of predators."

"Maybe I like to live dangerously," she answered with a flirtatious tone. She couldn't recall why Tom hadn't come with her, but he hadn't and she wanted to have some fun. There was no harm in polite conversation with an attractive man.

"I bet you do," he laughed and looked out over the river.

"So what do you do?"

His face cracked into another flawless smile, "ah, that is a complicated answer. Let's just call it human resources. What do you do?"

"You seem pretty sharp, why don't you guess."

"Alright, let me have a look at you," he stood back and took her whole form in as he pondered. She showed him her profile and smiled. "A sexy little blonde number like you, hmm. No ring on the finger, came here alone, you're single for sure," Kristy's head buzzed at his words. She wasn't single was she? She had a boyfriend, she thought. She couldn't seem to find his name. It was like trying to remember a dream and just when she thought she had it the information slipped away. She was single. It was obvious. That's why she came here alone.

"Very astute, but being single isn't a job."

"You right, but I'm drawing on context clues. It's part of my job. I read people."

"And so far you're batting a thousand."

He laughed again. Kristy loved the sound of his laugh and with her head full of drugs she was feeling more flirtatious by the second. "that was interesting."

"What?"

"Your face just then looked like you were dreamy, or high. Have you been experimenting with chemicals this evening?"

"Damn you are good. I have indeed," she nodded.

"Well this night about to go off for you."

"I'd say it's going pretty well so far."

"May I ask what you took?"

"You may," Kristy said with a nod, "Some kind of ecstasy, Truth or something."

The tall man perked at the name, "Really, Truth?"

"Yep," she said with a nod.

"You don't know what it does, do you?"

She shrugged, "It's making me feel pretty groovy right now."

He rubbed his chin and shook his head, "My name is Calvin," he said and got closer to her.

She liked him this close. He smelled good and something about looking up into his dark eyes was giving her butterflies in her tummy. "Kristy."

"I know why you're here, baby girl," he looked down at her with intensity.

"Do tell," she licked her lips.

"White girl like you in a little black dress with fuck me pumps. Makeup all done up. You're only here for one thing." Kristy's throat felt suddenly parched and she had the urge to kiss him. She thought he was about to, but instead he got close to her ear, "It's the only thing you want, it's what you dream about. You're so obsessed you soak your panties just thinking about it." She grabbed his arm and felt taut muscle below his suit.

"Tell me," she almost pleaded, she already knew what it was, but she wanted to hear him say it.

"Big black cock," he enunciated each word slowly,

Kristy's mind was reeling. She felt Calvin's words spin in her head like a tempest. The thing she dreamed about, the thing that was making her wet since she first laid eyes on the tall black man. Her memories shifted and contorted, old sexual encounters reconfigured to fit the new truth. She could clearly remember the first time she fucked a black man. His name was Sam and they were at college in her dorm room. She made the first move as they were studying physics together. She remembered how bad she felt for having inadvertently sexiled her dorm mate for two solid days. She was voracious in her appetites and instantly addicted to him. They dated for almost a year before he cheated on her. She suddenly remembered swearing of f white men even after she and Sam broke up. There were more black men, so many more, over the years. "It's true. Every word is true."

"I know it is, baby girl. I don't know what you did before and I don't really care because from now on you're gonna work for me. I'll take care of you and put you up in my place. You're going to love it because I'll give you what you want every night."

"Thank you," Kristy said and kissed him as her hands reached for his cock. She could tell it was big even through the pants. "Can we go now, I need it so bad," she panted through the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss and lifted her hand from his pants as she was trying to work the zipper in a lust filled frenzy, "I know you do and I'm gonna give it to you. You're my slut from now on and you belong to me."

She nodded and straightened up as best she could. The raging desire in her was hard to contain, but she was such a slut for him she could hardly be blamed for her needs.

"Kristy?" She heard a voice behind her and turned to it. It was some white man. She kind of recognized him, but she couldn't place where from.

"Do I know you?" Tom stood several feet from the two of them

Calvin stepped between them and she stopped paying attention to Tom. Her eyes shifted to Calvin and she fell into a daydream about all the things she would do to him when they got back to his place.

"Come here," Calvin said and put his arm across Tom's shoulder. Tom shoved him off, but Calvin cocked him in the jaw dropping him to the floor in an instant. Calvin knelt down next to him, "was that your girl?" He asked as Tom rubbed his jaw.

"What? Yes."

"You really got to pay better attention to the drugs she takes, because Truth is a bitch, man."

Kristy wrapped her arms around Calvin, "Let's go home, baby, I really need you right now."

Tom opened his mouth to speak, but Calvin raised his hand silencing him. Calvin rose and turned to Kristy who took the opportunity to give him a deep tongue filled kiss. Calvin lifted her up by her pert ass cheeks and she wrapped her legs around his body as they continued making out.

Kristy slid down on his body and ran her hand over the crotch of his pants. "Are you ready?" She asked and he nodded. She took his hand and led the way out of the patio.

Tom was speechless as he stood up. He shook his head and pulled another pink pill out of his pocket. "Christ!" he swore to himself.

* * *

Twenty minutes later Kristy was buck naked in front of Calvin. He sat at the edge of an enormous bed covered in black silk. Her dress was in a ball on the floor and her panties shoved to the side as she fingered herself while licking the head of his cock. She shuddered at the taste of his sweat mixed with precum before engulfing him with her mouth. She made it half way down his shaft before she started to gag. "That's it baby girl, take it slow," Calvin's head dropped back against his leather couch and had two fistfuls of her blonde hair in his hand. He was having trouble forming words, but he spit out more instructions as she bobbed on his rod. "You love sucking cock, the smell, the taste, you can't get enough," She moaned around his dick. "You'll... Got damn woman," he paused and licked his lips as he felt himself spasm. Kristy was milking him as he exploded into her mouth. Fireworks blew up in his mind as she kept going. The sensitivity of his cock reached the stratosphere and was making his body twitch involuntarily, "baby, baby, get off, please," she came up grudgingly and instantly draped herself over him running her hands down his chest.

"I don't know why you keep talking, baby. I just want to fuck."

"Give me a minute and we'll keep the party going as long as you can take it."

"I don't think that's possible," she grabbed his cock and stroked it back to hardness.

He luxuriated in the sensation before turning to meet her eyes. She was focused squarely on his dick as it bobbed with his breathing in her hand. "Let me just get this out before it wears off,"

"What wears off?"

"Don't you worry about it, but listen you'll fuck whoever I tell you and you'll love every second of it."

"Whoever?" She asked and stroked a little faster.

He nodded "yeah."

"I don't think I could ever fuck a white guy."

He pulled her hand away from his dick and looked her square in the eye, "you will for me and you will love every second of it."

She felt his words again and the way the made her mind swirl and shift. She only wanted to fuck black men, but if Calvin asked her to she would do whatever he asked. She belonged to him after all. "Is there anything else you want to say?" she asked as she pulled off her panties revealing her slick shaved pussy. She laid back to give him a full display of her glistening pussy lips. Her hands dallied close to her vulva, but she wanted something thicker inside her. He shook his head as he took in her nubile body. "I want you inside me," she said as the smile disappeared and she looked over him with the haze of pure lust.

He moved on top of her and entered her in one swift motion. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he buried his rigid cock to the hilt. Her hands clawed at his back and she shoved her tongue into his mouth. He grabbed a tit with one hand as he used the other to finger her clit. She bit his shoulder and clawed his back as he pistoned into her. He picked up his pace as her moaning increased. The girth was stretching the skin to its limits and she screamed in ecstasy. For several seconds she didn't feel like she could breath, but she didn't want him to stop. The sensations were everything her drug addled brain wanted and she was reciting a small mantra as he continued to fuck her. " It's the only thing I want, it's what I dream about. I'm obsessed with black cock." Every time she felt him reach the back of her uterus she said it again in her head. Every time she said it to herself it further intensified the new truth about her life.

* * *

Tom paced outside the club with his phone in his hand, he hit the call button and brought it to his ear. Seth answered after about the tenth ring, "What?" his voice sounded groggy from sleep.

"What the fuck did you give me, Seth!"

"Fuck, dude," he spat out, "don't fucking yell at me, man."

Tom screamed into the phone, "My fucking girlfriend just walked out of the club with about the biggest fucking black guy I've ever met. I'm pretty sure she's gonna fuck the shit out of him and on top of that I got punched in my fucking face."

"Shit, man that's a huge bummer," Seth drawled, "alright, let me check something."

Tom heard some shuffling on the other side of the phone line. "Seth?"

After the sound of a barking dog and more shuffling Seth spoke again. "Alright, what color was the pill?"

"Pink,"

"Oh shit dude, yeah, that stuff is called Truth..."

"You told me that when I bought it."

"Yeah well apparently it's made for Alzheimer patients and it's designed to rebuild neural pathways. It didn't get past the testing phase because people were having huge personality shifts."

"Why the fuck did you sell that to me, all I wanted was some Molly."

"I thought it was, man!"

"You mean you never read the paperwork before?"

"I just figured it was some boring chemistry shit."

"Is there anyway to reverse the effects?"

The sound of rustling paper, "I don't see anything here about counteracting or drug interactions, nothing really."

"Okay, um, will the drug fuck her up, like in the brain?"

"Dude man I really have no idea."

"I am so pissed off right now that I'm literally vibrating."

"Look, I just sell drugs, I don't fuck with O,D.s, I don't go to court, and in this particular instance I do not claim any responsibility for your girlfriend fucking another dude while high. This is a bridge many have crossed, what I can offer is my condolences and god speed to you."

"Shit, I am just so tired man and this thing has me twisted."

"I get it and I'm sorry you got punched, but next time just wait until the fucking morning, Tom. Good night to you."

"G'night Seth," The drug dealer hung up before Tom finished.