Truth Ch. 07

Story Info
Voodoo ritual sex and cheating on your ex with your ex.
4.6k words
4.14
3.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Years Ago...

A bonfire blazed at the center of the celebration. The women dressed head to toe in white danced around the fire while the men, also dressed in white played the drums and sat at the edge of the circle. Food was eaten, liquor drank, and spirits called to bless the ritual. There were sacrifices of rum, tobacco, bread, sweets, toys, and other assorted foods brought to a makeshift altar at the head of the fire around a throne. Calvin sat on the throne watching over the ceremony. His eyes glazed over from weed and drink while his head and heart swooned from the heat of the fire and the intensity of the ritual. He could feel the electricity crackling through the air and felt his hard on raging against his white linen pants. He was watching her, Fabiola, as she danced around the bonfire. Her movements were wild and sensual as she swayed and moved around the fire. Her loose blouse had mostly fallen down revealing her glistening dark flesh reflecting the fire light. The vast array of necklaces covered some of her but did nothing to hide flashes of nipple as they rose and fell around her neck in rhythm with the drum beat.

They called it Chevalier, it was the act of being ridden by the Lwa, the spirits. Fabiola could feel the spirit inside of her riding her like a horse. She was at once in control and also completely out of control. The Lwa, Erzulie Freda the spirit of sexuality and erotic love, was inside her making her pout and prim in front of the men and the women. She picked up a large black rooster that was trying to avoid the dancing women. The rooster was pitch black from his comb to his feet. Fabiola expertly grabbed the chicken by his neck then snatched his feet as she continued the dance with the bird. She rubbed the bird's body against the other dancers, the musicians, and the other celebrants. They all lined up for the blessing.

Her eyes settled on Calvin in his throne, he watched her just as she watched him. Their eyes locked onto each other. Freda wanted something sweet so she moved towards the powerful man with his chest covered in flowers and bead and his head adorned with oils and herbs for the ceremony. A chalky white line was at the center of his forehead and from it she could see where his head was turned. Not that she had any reason to suspect he was not interested. She was possessed by Freda after all and she got what she wanted. She laid the chicken against his chest and brushed it up his chest and arms before holding it out away from her. One of the other dancers diligently took the rooster from her and scurried off to continue the blessing with other celebrants.

The drums beat harder as she knelt before Calvin looking up at him like a peasant looking at a king. Erzulie Freda was no peasant, she was his better, but she knew men liked their women supplicating so she played her part. The ceremony was in his honor and was designed to give him prosperity and success. He had an air of royalty to him, like he knew a secret that set him apart form the masses. Every movement and gesture he made seemed to be carefully orchestrated to show masculinity and control.

Fabiola was little more than a passenger in her own body, but she was in agreement with her rider. She dropped to her knees in front of him and pulled at his linen pants. His organ sprang free and bobbed in front of her only partially lit by the fire. She let her fingers play with the silky flesh of the underside. To Calvin she looked like a young woman just seeing a cock for the first time. The beat rose again and with it so did Fabiola's desire. She kissed it at its base and then let her tongue slide out and wrap around its girth. She wanted to pull away, but the Lwa in her head kept her to the task at hand. She looked up at him and felt herself flush with desire. Her worry was not his enjoyment (that was never in question), but her prowess. She had lovers of course, but none with the swagger of the man seated in front of her and she concerned herself with his opinion. She didn't need to worry from the look on his face Freda was pushing all the right buttons. Calvin's rigid spear reminded Freda of her first night with Damballa and she let out a moan.

Calvin wanted to talk, wanted to say dirty things to the woman on her knees, but he didn't dare. Freda had a reputation as a spiteful woman if angered. She chose to give him pleasure and it was his duty to let her give it to him without words. He gasped as she rose up like a cobra and swallowed him. Her hand had hiked up her skirt and she let her fingers explore the folds in her sex. She was gasping with desire as she bobbed her head on his lap. Quiet gurgling sounds escaped from the seal she formed. Calvin's eyes rolled back and it took all his strength not to explode into her eager mouth. He white-knuckled the arms of the chair as the beat kept rising.

Freda wasn't satisfied with her fingers and let the cock out of her mouth with a pop as she rose above him. Her skirt was cinched in her hands revealing her clean wet pussy. Calvin smiled and licked his lips as he looked at her sex. She pushed him back on his chair as she straddled his lap. "Find me," was all she said.

Calvin fed himself into her warm slit as she stared into his eyes. He could feel himself getting lost in her predatory gaze. She shifted her hips on him to find her favorite angle before letting him fill her completely. His fingers kneaded her smooth flesh as she rose and fell onto him. It felt like she was milking him as she fucked him. She pulled her blouse off and flung it to parts unknown leaving her topless apart from the beads which moved like a living thing around her chest. Somewhere along the way the drums stopped and the only sound he could hear was the soft whimpering of Fabiola on his lap.

Calvin thought of the first time he saw Fabiola. She read his cards in a sunlit parlor sipping on sweet tea and whiskey. Her smile was infectious and her movements elegant. He remembered thinking, this is how women are supposed to move. He decided she would be his while her hands clutched at his clavicles. Her body shook as her orgasm crested, she turned her head away from him and pressed her palms into his chest as she kept rocking on him. The sensations assaulting her senses were beyond overwhelming and she flung backward with him still inside. Her head almost touched the ground behind her as he held onto her and continued jackhammering into her. Her pulled her back upright and their foreheads touched as they moved together. Time distorted and the minutes felt like hours and hours melted away like they were seconds.

The ritual continued around them as another celebrant found themselves with an insatiable thirst for spice and rum. Their Chevalier took attention from the couple fucking at the center of the ceremony as the Manbo sang and other celebrants tended to the newest Lwa to appear. The Manbo moved around the fire to Calvin and Fabiola and prayed in front of them in a gruff old voice. They didn't stop enjoying each other's bodies. Instead they became more feverish in their intensity. Fabiola could hear the Manbo's voice and wanted to stop, felt like she should stop for the Manbo. Freda had other ideas and stepped off from him before pivoting towards the fire and settling back on to him. He grabbed at her waist and one of her apple sized titties. Somewhere thunder cracked in the sky as the ritual reached its end. The Manbo called the ritual over and successful.

That didn't stop them from their ecstasy as they continued. Near dawn there was still movement around them though the music and dancing had stopped. The dwindling celebrants happily ignored the couple as they enjoyed their own vices and virtues.

Fabiola still felt Erzulie Freda inside her, but her presence receded and she was left with her own mind. She looked back at Calvin, "Hello again," she smiled and reset herself to look at him better.

"You remember me?" He asked as he took her hand in his and kissed her fingers.

She nodded, "I do, I knew the ritual was for you so I insisted on coming."

"I want you with me."

"What do you mean?"

"Like a partner, I need your guidance where I'm going."

"I'm not a Manbo, I'm nobody."

"That's not true, you're my Pretes."

"What do I have to do?"

He kissed her and shifted around, the fire was dying down, but there was still enough light to see Calvin grabbing something from a bag. When he returned he knelt above her. "Come on," he beckoned her up.

Fabiola laughed and sat up on her knees mirroring him. He held out a little pink pill in his hand for her. "What is this?"

"Call it communion, this is the Truth."

* * *

Present...

The window shattered and Tom dove out into the night. Fabiola's mind was still reeling from the strange sex and her chest felt tight from the absence of Tom. Behind her Calvin whispered something to Devon. Fabiola couldn't make out what he said accept that it was spoken in Kreyol. She was alone with him and felt his gaze on her as she watched the river. She wanted to be mad, but it was her own hubris that damned her. She stood at the freshly shattered window and watched as Calvin's private security dragged Tom into the house. "This ain't working out," Calvin's voice boomed behind her. The sudden break from the silence startled her. She could smell his cologne and knew exactly where he was.

She cast a glance back at him and dropped her head as she considered what would happen next. "You wouldn't consider giving him to me, would you?"

"I would be a little more careful in how you ask me?"

"I know I fucked up, but he's in me now, it's like I need him."

He didn't answer immediately, then he let out a sigh and asked, "are you with me?"

"of course, but we've never been..."

"You're mine, you can have your trysts, but this ain't that."

"I, he won't say anything, let him go, please."

"You know I can't do that, I need to make an example."

"To who?" She pleaded.

He stepped away and shook his head, "You know who, they are watching me for weakness. I can't let some white boy walk up in my house and just go. There have to be repercussions. You reap what you sow, you heard me?"

She nodded, "May I go?" She asked.

Calvin chuckled under his breath, "Yeah, get out of here, I still got little bro troubles."

"What's wrong with him?" She asked with a casual tone.

"Love," he scoffed.

"You two are birds of a feather in that way," she crossed to him and looked up at his sullen face, "Calvin, my love, you are a tempest, but look here, everything you need is right at your feet. It is time for you to ascend, king. I am with you."

Calvin lifted Fabiola's chin and tilted her head into a kiss. She savored it and held the kiss before stepping away, "Bon nuit, Pretes," Calvin said before kissing both her cheeks and her forehead.

Fabiola started for the door, but stopped at his side, "do you remember the ritual?" He nodded. "I took it willingly, do you know why?" He shrugged. "Because I saw your power even then at the beginning." She left him alone in the room.

Calvin grimaced as he stood silently looking at the open window. "Everything changes," he said to himself and shook thoughts of Fabiola from his head. The purple curtains billowed in the wind and the only light was the reflection of the moon on the river. His fists were clenched in tight balls. He pulled a cigar from his breast pocket and lit it as he watched the river.

Fabiola passed Devon in the hall and noted that he followed her down the stairs to the door. She put her hand on the door handle, but still felt him there, stopped, and turned around, "Is there something you need?"

"We're going for a ride, Pretes."

Fabiola smiled at him and shook her head, "No," she said and lifted her closed hand, opened it, and blew the contents in Devon's face. Devon's eyes bulged as he realized what had happened, but it was too late he collapsed on the floor as his muscles gave out. He could still hear and see what was happening, but his body refused to obey. Fabiola stood over him with the same knowing smile she always wore. "You never really understood what he saw in me. Consider this a small demonstration, you will be immobile and it will be difficult to discern whether you are alive or dead especially to your brother and his guards. I just hope they don't bury you in the backyard instead of calling the police."

Devon's vision blurred as his unblinking eyes dried from the climate controlled air. He heard her words and felt adrenaline flood his system, but it was only sensation, there was no action to follow it up. He saw the hazy black heel of her pumps before she walked out of his view.

* * *

Gravel, grass, and lawn debris scraped against Tom's feet as he was bodily dragged into the house. His limbs felt like lead and his neck lost its solvency after the rush of his daring escape. It hurt more than the movies led on. He kept finding new sources of injury with each step back to the mansion. The recessed lighting in the ceiling seemed darker than when he arrived as his legs gradually found their solvency. The guards shoved him into a small room without windows. He saw the crack of light below the door broken by the guards shifting on the other side.

Tom closed his eyes and waited for Calvin to give him his medicine. He thought about the sequence of events over the last twenty four hours. He tasted the remnants of whiskey and Fabiola on his tongue and thought about the sex, the fear, the guilt all smashed together in a neon swirl starting with the club and the Truth. Doubt and worry were gone and he came to a kind of acceptance, "what a way to go," he said to himself.

"Open the door," Tom opened his eyes at the sound of Fabiola's voice. The door opened and Tom looked up at his goddess, Fabiola, as she stroked one of the guard's cheeks, "now sleep," she pressed her thumb into the man's forehead and he dropped.

Tom willed himself to his feet and kissed Fabiola. He felt his heart hammering in his chest as they moved against each other. He broke away and asked, "Is he with you?" She shook her head and his brow furrowed in confusion.

"I'll explain later, right now you've got a girl to see."

He leaned against the door as he looked down at the unconscious guards. "Should I ask?"

"My powders are very potent," she took a small vial filled with powder from her clutch and handed it to him, "this one should help with pain."

He looked at the vial, "It looks like coke."

"It is, now come with me."

Tom snorted the drug and could feel the numbness in his face and the exhilaration in his heart. A second bump and he could feel his strength return, at least enough to get to Kristy. Fabiola guided him around the security and especially Calvin as they crept through the large house. After several turns and a stairwell Fabiola led Tom to a black door with Hip Hop playing softly on the other side. Tom stood at the door frozen.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I think I might be scared."

Fabiola shook her head and kissed him gently on the lips. "Fear is the mind killer," she said gently.

"Is that some kind of Haitian saying?"

"No, it's from Dune, but listen this girl is what you came here for. You will see this through for me. You understand?"

"Oh yeah, Thank you," he said as he turned back to the door and knocked at it.

* * *

Kristy pulled her red straps over her shoulders as she smoothed out the skimpy red dress she picked out. It was salacious without being too risque for dinner. She tried to imagine what the man would look like, but Calvin gave her no details about what was expected only that she would love every minute of it. Sex was of course implied and the more Kristy thought about it the more she warmed to the idea. She was going to fuck a complete stranger because Calvin wanted her too. Sex was motivation enough for her, but the thought of pleasing Calvin sent a sexy shiver down her spine.

She sat at the edge of the bed looking at herself in the mirror. She switched poses several times as she listened to the Hip Hop channel she found on her Spotify. She pouted in front of the mirror when she heard the knock at the door. Her heart nearly stopped as she stared at it. A second knock brought her to her feet. She padded delicately towards the door and took one last deep breath before opening it.

Tom stood on the other side, his eyes red and his hair all over the place. She remembered him from somewhere, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She was disappointed he was white, but Calvin told her that she would fuck anyone he wanted her to so she discarded the thought. She did like that he had two different color eyes, one blue and one brown. "Hello, I'm Kristy," she said sweetly and held out her hand to him.

"Hi, I'm Tom," He said and took her hand. She led him inside and closed the door behind him.

"What happened to your shoes?" She asked as she sat him on the bed.

"It's a long story, um, do you remember me?"

Kristy scrunched her face in concentration, "come to think about it, yes, but I can't place where."

"The club, Elysium, last night."

Her face lit up, "that's gotta be it," she beamed as she sat down next to him. "Didn't Calvin hit you"

Tom nodded, "We've talked since, our relationship is complicated." He searched for signs of recognition in her face, but couldn't find any. She was like a blank slate and Tom's heart sank.

"What do you want to do?" she leaned in to him showing off her generous tits, bored of the conversation, and hoping she could skip to the end on the date. All the quicker to fuck Calvin, she thought.

"I don't know, what do you recommend?" he tried to get a bead on her thoughts, but something about the way she carried herself it was like he was talking to a different person. One that was the spitting image of his girl. In his mind he slipped into role play, just to see how far she would take it.

"What do I recommend?" She crossed his body and and licked his lips before kissing him, "I'm so uncomfortable in this dress. Could you help me with it?"

Tom swallowed and peeled the closest strap off her shoulder. Her eyes watched his movements. He grabbed the other strap delicately and slid it off the curve. Then in a swift motion pulled her top down. She moaned, which made his dick get harder. He grabbed the back of her neck and pivoted her onto the bed. Her moaning encouraged him to keep going. He shoved her down and looked at her topless and helpless on the bed. She wasn't wearing a bra and her bare breasts were speckled red with arousal. He yanked at the bottom of the dress and hoisted it up over her delicious ass. Once past the legs he discarded the dress to the side. Kristy was feeling herself up and mewling at him as he pulled his shirt off and climbed on top of her. He took a moment to appreciate the heavy breasts on her chest and her long blonde hair that was already mussed.

Kristy was already at work on his pants and she could feel his cock in her hands. She tried to guide it into her pussy, but Tom shifted and ran the length along her cunt maneuvering the head to brush past her clitoris. He caught her and she moaned wantonly. "You want me?" He nodded. "say it!" She demanded.

"I want you." He said out in response.

"Then bloody well fuck me!" She moaned as he crossed her clit again. Tom thrust into her and dove deep. She gasped in surprise. The sensation felt familiar to her and she was reminded of her Facebook glitch. The face next to her, his face, there was something dirty and new about the sensation, but at the same time she felt a weird kind of comfort in his girth.

Tom was struggling to contain himself. Even the sex with Kristy was different, somehow more primal and raw. It was like she didn't care about her own pleasure and wanted to use all her skills to get him off. The crashing of different emotions heightened the sensation even farther. He lifted her ass into the air leaving her back on the bed. Her eyes were closed and her hands were reaching for his.

12