Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out and she hissed, "don't stop!" Tom flipped her onto her front and smacked her ass along the way. He shoved two fingers into her vulva and her muscles convulsed around his digits. "Fuck me fuck me fuck me..." she moaned as he reached around to flick at her bean while he worked himself inside her vagina.

Tom was lost in sensation and felt himself on the edge of orgasm so he slowed his pace. She squealed and purred underneath him. His mind wandered back to Fabiola and their coupling. He thought about the energy and the visualization and as he shifted again he pictured the neon energy with one word in mind, remember.

Kristy was in rapture as she screamed into the pillows. She was loving every second of it. Calvin's words and Calvin's pleasure pushed her further and further into decadent thoughts with each thrust. Tom repositioned again and fell onto the bed pulling her towards him. She made no protest and squatted over him as he pulled her back onto him. His hands worked at her breasts and another sliver of memory crashed through.

"Remember..." he said the word out loud and grabbed her waist pulling her down faster and hefting his hips deeper into her. The energy was moving, but it was like a slow trickled slipping into her spirit. "...Tom," he breathed his name out hoping it would change something.

Kristy for her part was too lost in the fucking to focus on any single memory, there was only the gentle nudge of familiarity the longer she kept him going.

Tom scooted himself up so that he was facing her with his back resting on the headboard. He looked into her eyes they were nearly closed, "Kristy," he said and her eyes opened. She smiled at him dopily. Her eyes were wide and searching, but they looked right through him. The sexual energy he had with Fabiola wasn't there, or it wasn't strong enough. She was doing a service and only saw him as foreplay. He felt a heavy lump in his throat as the surreality of the scene hit him. The way she moved the way she fucked was like he was cheating on her with her. He looked at her face and for the briefest second saw an expression that he recognized. With her hair stuck to her forehead she smiled at him in a way that she used to smiled at him. He kissed her. It was a deep passionate kiss. It was a kiss he hoped was filled with memories. It was their first real kiss since they got to the club.

Kristy felt the kiss and saw Tom's face and for the briefest flash she remembered, but the thought was obliterated as the door opened. Tom pushed Kristy off of him and jumped off the bed. Calvin had Fabiola's arms pinned behind her in front of him as he stepped into the room. "Calvin!" Kristy shouted and hopped off the bed to get to him. He put his hand up and she stopped.

He let Fabiola go and she staggered forward before correcting herself. Calvin addressed Tom, "It looks like you got what you wanted. Now what?"

Tom froze and his mind went blank. He saw at least two guys behind Calvin and both of them were armed. There were no easy exits out of the room. "I don't know."

"Did I do something wrong?" Kristy asked.

"No baby, you're alright, come here," Calvin beckoned and she eagerly nuzzled up into his chest. "You see? You ain't got shit here no more."

Tom looked at Fabiola, then Kristy, "I had to try." Fabiola's face was unreadable as she stood proud. Kristy's hand was already stroking Calvin's cock beneath his pants. Her lusty expression was easy to read and her focus was entirely on Calvin. "I'll take Truth, but I have one request."

Calvin laughed, "We'll see, what is it?"

"Let The Pretes do it."

He scoffed and asked, "Do what exactly?"

"The programming, the talking, let her do me, I'll forget all about Kristy and you'll never see me again."

"And you think that'll be better than what I'll do? You don't know this woman like I do."

"I'll risk it."

Calvin gently removed Kristy from his side and stepped in front of Fabiola, "Remember you're mine."

"Of course," she said and bowed her head. Calvin watched her expression as she spoke.

"I know you're pissed at me," he said into her ear.

"I am, you should know better than to fuck with me."

"I could say the same to you."

"Whatever is between Tom and I has nothing to do with us."

Tom felt cold sweat beading on his forehead and in his palms as he watched Calvin and Fabiola. He didn't dare speak. Kristy seemed lost in Calvin and didn't so much as cast him a glance. It hurt to see her, but hurt so much worse for her not to know him at all. "Yeah, alright," Calvin nodded and turned back to Tom. "Looks like you got a deal." Calvin reached into his pocket and pulled out a single pink pill, "Baby girl, get Tom here a glass of water." Kristy giggled as she ran to the bathroom. "You got anything else to say before the sentence is carried out?"

Tom nodded as Kristy returned from the bathroom with the glass of water, "Yeah," He turned to Kristy and took the glass, "I love you Kristy."

12