All Comments on 'Truth, Dare, or Drink'

by SharkWeek

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Aurora_DickensonAurora_Dickensonover 1 year ago

Five stars. Beautiful ly written. I hope ther'll be a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

Once they get to being in their underwear, the sex moves ahead too fast.

You wrote: "As Brooke leaned forward far enough to massage my shoulders, her bra and tits dropped low to give me an ideal view. She noticed me staring and dipped lower to round her tits closer to my face as she massaged my shoulders. She left one hand on my shoulder and brought her other hand to massage my pectorals. Her upper arms squeezed her tits together for me."

That's it? She doesn't tease him with her breasts? She doesn't rub them on his face? She doesn't ask him if he likes them? Does he see her nipples? Would he like to kiss them? Suck them?

And what the hell does "...to round her tits..." mean?

Four stars.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Bravo. A talented write. We really enjoyed.

Cheers.

SharkWeekSharkWeekover 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, thanks for your feedback. I'll keep it in mind for my next story.

LIDiver, Ic69hunter, and Aurora_Dickenson, thanks so much for your kind words! The encouragement really helps. Would you like there to be a sequel?

NotHemingwayNotHemingwayover 1 year ago

Extremely well written. I disagree with the other comment that the sex went too fast. The description of their sexual interaction is perfect; beautiful and believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSharkWeek@SharkWeek
He/him/his, hetero, poly, in my 30's. I like making music, discovering tasty restaurants, audiobooks, making cocktails, writing erotica, and dreaming about what the future will be like. I have a long history of being surrounded by conservative, judgmental people, and I'm done...