Truth, Dare, or Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She straddled me again, this time facing forward. Her legs spread on either side of mine, the warmth of her cunt, felt through her tiny, sheer thong, pressed directly down on my shaft. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. And I wasn't alone. I could feel the dampness of her cunt as it pressed on my cock. I held her hips, then the sides of her abdomen, with my hands. I moved my hands higher, to just beneath her tits in her bra that showed so much skin.

She leaned forward and reached for the bottle of lotion. Every motion of her body felt exquisite as it changed the shape and pressure of her weight straddling my hips and my cock. Hands freshly lubricated, she leaned forward and massaged my shoulders, my upper arms, my chest. She moved slowly, spending a lot of time on each muscle group. Her lotion-slick hands felt incredible, but nothing matched the feeling of my cock so incredibly close to her cunt. I gasped with each new movement and she smiled at the sounds of my pleasure.

As Brooke leaned forward far enough to massage my shoulders, her bra and tits dropped low to give me an ideal view. She noticed me staring and dipped lower to round her tits closer to my face as she massaged my shoulders. She left one hand on my shoulder and brought her other hand to massage my pectorals. Her upper arms squeezed her tits together for me.

When she thought I'd had enough, she sat upright, still straddling me, still pressing her cunt onto my erection. She gently traced the curves of her abdomen, running her fingers up her stomach to her bra. She traced around the underwire of her bra, up the straps, down again, and then up the stem of the embroidered flowers to each nipple. She spent several long moments stimulating the skin of her breasts and her covered nipples.

She reached both hands around her back to unclasp her bra. She used one arm to hold the unhooked bra to her tits, her other hand leaning on my shoulder for support. She ground her pelvis into mine, undulating her body on top of me. I felt the warmth of her pussy, and the embroidery of her thong as it scraped across my cock. Eventually, she lowered her arm, taking her bra with it, straddling me, topless, and waited for me to take in the sight of her.

Again I put my hands around her abdomen as she rolled her hips rhythmically, her cunt pressed onto my cock. I drew my hands up her sides until my thumbs were just below her breasts and asked, "May I?" She nodded her head.

I brought my hands up and caressed her tits, cupping them, gently squeezing them in my hands. I ran my hands higher, slipping a nipple between my middle and ring fingers of each hand. I gently squeezed my fingers together around her nipples as I thrust my pelvis up, applying even more pressure between my cock and her cunt. It was her turn to gasp. Her lips pursed. Her eyes closed then reopened several times. I angled my hands to give a gentle twist to her nipples. She moaned, told me to keep going, so I did.

Abruptly, she said, "Any more and I'm going to cum."

She climbed off of me and laid on her stomach next to me, her head on a pillow, clothed only with her thong. I leaned on my right side, my chest towards her, and pulled her body into me, her back to my chest, her legs against mine, her ass pressing into my cock. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling the give of her breasts underneath my arms. And I held her like that, not stroking or grinding, just resting. We luxuriated in each other. For ten minutes, maybe twenty.

Her breathing changed. She had quietly slipped off to sleep. I waited several minutes longer, waiting for her sleep to deepen, then pulled myself from her side. I leaned in and laid a kiss on her mouth, lips slightly apart. With her eyes still closed, Brooke moaned with pleasure in her drunken state arousal and of half-sleep. Her lips parted for me. I gently kissed her with tongue; soft enough to hopefully avoid fully waking her.

When the kiss was over, I drew her up into me with my right arm as I pulled down the covers of her bed with my left. I worked her butt over until it rested on sheets, not her duvet. I gently moved her and her limbs toward the middle of the bed. Before I covered her, I leaned over and gave the gentlest of kisses on her pubic mound through the front of her thong. I pulled the covers over her, whispered goodnight, and left her room.

I dressed in the living room as quietly as I could. I felt elated. With or without my rather devious plan, she wanted more of me just as I wanted more of her. I could hardly comprehend how far our boundaries had shifted. I struggled to accept that this was not a dream but real. That our attraction was mutual; that I could be on the cusp of a relationship with Brooke, my beautiful friend Brooke.

I searched her second-bedroom-turned-office until I found sticky notes and a Sharpie. I scribbled a brief message, then brought the sticky note into her bathroom and pressed it to her mirror for her to see in the morning. It read, simply:

Looking forward to next time.

- Liam

12