Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, yeah. That sounds good. I'll grab some pillows."

They gathered the sleeping materials and threw them on the floor in front of the fire. They set up the sleeping bags side by side.

Ryan decided he was too sleepy and tipsy to change out of "his" underwear. He laid on top of the sleeping bag feeling the heat from the fireplace warming his entire back.

Luke was standing above them, pouring a final drink for each into their glasses. He looked down and felt his heart racing at the sight in front of him. Ryan's mostly bare body shone with the firelight. The red and orange and yellow hues rose and fell over his frame. Luke's mind raced. The pearly white g-string wrapped and framed Ryan's glutes. The shadow of his butt onto his legs made his ass look round and firm. Because of years of swimming, Ryan was shaved from head to toe giving his body an incredibly smooth, sleek, sheen. The only word that came to Luke's mind was "beautiful." He had always been an ass-man. He loved going to the gym because there were always gorgeous women, toning their glutes in front of his eyes. Britney had a perky ass from years of dancing. But right now he couldn't picture her at all.

Ryan looked up and behind to see Luke's eyes staring down upon him, admiring his body as if a piece a of art. Knowing that Luke was admiring, Ryan couldn't help it; he rose his hips up ever so lightly to perk his glutes up toward Luke. He turned his head away as he did, pretending that he didn't know Luke was watching attentively.

As he lifted up, Luke's eyes caught sight of Ryan's rosey asshole. He took in a quick gasping breath. The sound jolted him out of his daze. He had been staring for a couple minutes. No way Ryan hadn't noticed.

He knelt down on the sleeping bags, holding the glasses. Jokingly, he set Ryan's directly onto his displayed butt-cheek. The relative chill shocked Ryan and he jerked, turning over quickly, spilling some of the liquid onto the sleeping bag.

"Shit!! Shit, shit, shit." Ryan said. He picked up the glass but a good amount had already soaked in. "Sorry. Shit."

"No, no, no. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have surprised you like that. It's my fault." Luke rushed to the kitchen to grab some dish towels. They mopped up the booze where they could and tried to squeeze it out of the sleeping bag but it was soaked through.

"I'll grab some blankets from my room and bring those out. It'll be fine." Luke threw the wet sleeping bag out of the way to make space. Ryan came back clutching a few blankets that he placed down on the pads and tried to arrange.

"Why don't we do this?" Luke said. He took the dry sleeping bag and unzipped it fully, then spread it out wide across the pads. Then he spread the blankets on top as if it were a single large bed. "How's that?"

"Just like old times sleeping in your bed, like when we were kids."

"But this time we have good booze." Luke had refilled their glasses and, in an exaggeratedly careful manner, handed a glass to Ryan. They were laying down on top of the blankets, side by side. They clinked and drank. It was then that Ryan looked down and saw that they were both still only wearing women's underwear. His erection had subsided in the rush to clean up, but he saw Luke's bulge was tenting his panties.

He couldn't quite suppress the giggle as he saw his best friend wearing lacy women's underwear.

"What?" Luke pushed Ryan lightly, playfully.

"Nothing." He glanced down again, again seeing his friend scantily clad just a foot away. A laugh burst out again.

"WHAT? What is it?" He lightly punched Ryan again. A wide smile spread over his face.

"NOTHING!!" Ryan kept laughing and rolled onto his stomach, trying to hide his laughter and calm his racing mind.

Luke was feeling frisky and playful. He set his glass to the side and climbed onto Ryan's back, playfully wrestling and jostling him around.

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me." He pestered jokingly. Luke shifted to one side and Ryan took the opportunity to push him off forcefully. Luke fell on his back and Ryan pounced on top, pinning him to the ground.

"Ohh," Luke let out involuntarily. He recognized their precarious position with Ryan mounted over Luke. They had wrestled around many times over the years, but always more clothed than they were currently.

Ryan's hands pressed Luke's shoulders into the ground, but a moment later he found that his grip softened and he was lightly rubbing Luke's muscular chest. One finger traced around Luke's nipple, lightly playing. The other rubbed traced down Luke's sternum where he could feel Luke's heart beating forcefully. Ryan moved both hands back up to Luke's shoulders where they rested, holding him in position.

Luke's hands found their way to Ryan's waistline. He felt the string of Ryan's panties around his hips. He hooked a thumb lightly underneath the string as he brought a hand closer to Ryan's ass crack, then lightly cupping one cheek. The other hand came to Ryan's muscular thigh.

Their breathing slowed and deepened until they were in sync. Ryan could feel Luke's dick growing underneath him. He didn't dare look in Luke's eyes.

"Truth or dare?" Luke whispered.

"Dare." Ryan whispered back. He hoped....

"I dare you to kiss me."

They had never done this before.

Ryan lowered himself down and quickly gave Luke a peck on the cheek then backed off, not matching Luke's eyes. He was barely forming thoughts at this point.

"On the lips," Luke stated. Ryan again lowered himself quickly and pecked Luke's lips, again backing off quickly. "Ryan. A real kiss."

Hearing his name stated so clearly forced Ryan to look at Luke in the face. Luke looked straight back to him with a slight smile and a look of wanting over his face. The firelight kissed their skin. Even though they weren't under blankets, they couldn't feel the cold.

Luke brought one hand from Ryan's hips and brought it to his lower back. He pulled Ryan in slightly. Ryan again lowered his face toward Luke's. He brought one hand off Luke's chest to brace on the ground below them, ready to push away in case it all went poorly.

Ryan slowly brought his lips toward Luke's. They were inches apart. They could taste each other's breath, warm from the scotch. They had never been this close before.

The moment their lips touched, it was like the electricity had come bursting back on. Ryan felt like a shock coursed through his body. His eyes alighted for a moment, opening to see Luke's face directly in front of him. Luke's eyes stayed closed, lost in the bliss of a first kiss. Luke kept one hand on Ryan's lower back and brought his other to the back of Ryan's head, holding him and pulling him in for a deeper kiss.

Ryan was shocked to feel Luke's lips parting. He let his mouth open and felt Luke's tongue pushing to meet his own. Their tongues danced and clashed. The heat from the scotch played between their lips.

Ryan could feel Luke's hands exploring his body, pulling his hips in toward his own. Ryan ground his hips on top of Luke's pelvis, loving the feeling of Luke's hard cock sliding between his mostly bare ass cheeks.

Ryan pulled their lips apart to take a gasp of air. They both inhaled deeply and looked each other in the eye. Ryan was terrified that he had overstepped and that his friend would be filled with regret. Instead, he looked to see Luke's face smiling lightly back at him.

"Hmm, I'm worried we're gonna get cold," Luke said, as if this were the only thing on his mind. "Should we get under the blankets?"

"Ok," was all that Ryan could muster. He swung his leg over Luke's body, dismounting. He tried in vain to hide his massive erection that was pushing sideways from under the satin material. He moved to the side and pulled the blankets back, crawling his legs underneath before pulling them over him. He was flat on his back, staring at the ceiling.

Luke shimmied under the covers and turned on his side to face Ryan.

"Ry." Luke was looking directly at Ryan, who again wouldn't match his gaze. "Ryan?"

"Mmmhmm?"

"Was that ok? Are you ok?" Luke asked tenderly. Ryan took a few deep breaths to compose himself.

"Luke," he tried to sound clear and confident, turning his body to be face to face to his friend, "I think that was the best kiss of my life."

"Really?" Luke was shocked. He had never fancied himself a great kisser. But how can anyone really know. "What about this?"

Luke closed the space between them, wrapping his hand again around Ryan's head pulling them together. Luke's other hand grabbed Ryan's ass firmly, then slid down to his thigh, pulling his leg to wrap around Luke's body. Their lips collided and Ryan could feel the passion explode between them. Their tongues met. Ryan's arms wrapped around Luke's strong shoulders pulling him in close.

Luke's hand again gripped onto Ryan's ass and pulled their hips together, grinding their hard dicks together so they could feel their size and strength. Both men were around the same height but Luke clearly had a longer dick than Ryan.

Their lips parted as Luke kissed his way onto Ryan's neck, then down onto his chest. He found Ryan's nipples and lightly teethed them, wondering if they were as sensitive as a woman's.

Ryan's body was exhilarated. His mind was wild. He pulled Luke back up to bring their lips together again. Less fervent, but more passionately, they kissed long and deeply. Ryan pulled Luke's body on top of his own and rolled onto his back. He wrapped his arms Luke's shoulders, letting his fingers find their way to the back of his neck and head, loving the feeling of a man's weight on top of him.

Luke broke the kiss so that they could catch their breath for a moment.

"So? How was that?" Luke asked with a grin. He still had his weight resting on Ryan's body. He wasn't going anywhere.

"Mmmm. Better every time. But Luke, seriously, you don't..." Ryan hesitated. This was his greatest worry. "You don't have to do this. We don't have to do this if you don't want."

The smile vanished from Luke's face.

"Ry," he leaned his face back in, but not all the way, "I want to make love to you."

Ryan just about orgasmed with those words alone.

"Are you sure, Luke? You don't have to do anything you don't want to do?" Ryan didn't want to capitalize on the alcohol's effect.

"Yes, I'm sure. It's not just tonight, Ry, I've wanted this for months." Luke gave Ryan a quick kiss. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

Ryan didn't say anything. Instead, he planted a foot into the ground below them and rolled them over as one until he was on top, once again straddling Luke and sitting right on top of his dick. He leaned down and kissed Luke's moist lips.

"Absolutely." They made out passionately, exploring each other's body. Luke's hands cupped Ryan's ass, appreciating his firm glutes. Ryan gripped onto Luke's shoulders and arms, feeling his toned physique. He pushed himself off reluctantly and stood up. "If we're going to do this, I have to get something."

Ryan scampered away, ass framed in his g-string. He came back just a moment later with a small bottle and a box: lube and condoms.

Luke stayed put on the ground, glad to have a full view of Ryan as he walked away. He really did have a perfect ass, and his legs were so nice as well. Luke had no doubts in his mind that this was what he wanted. He had been bi-curious for a while, but knew that he would never try with a random stranger. It would have to be someone he trusted. Plus he had never been this turned on near a man before. No, Luke wanted this.

"Are you SURE?" Ryan said again. He wanted to have no regrets or remorse.

"Just get your ass back under the covers." Luke held the blankets up to give Ryan space next to him. Ryan scurried under. Just being away from the fire for a moment had brought a shiver. Luke wrapped his warm arms around him and pulled their bodies together. They brought their mouths together and kissed again.

Luke again brought his hands to Ryan's ass and squeezed firmly. His fingers found the strings and Ryan could feel as Luke began to peel his panties slowly off. This was it. Ryan broke the kiss and locked eyes with Luke, who looked back at him while biting his lip gingerly.

The g-string hung up on Ryan's erect cock. He raised his hips so that Luke could keep going. Luke brought his hands to Ryan's front and let them feel his abs before running down to the front of his hips. He hooked his thumbs on the top of the underwear and paused for a moment. Luke was going mad with anticipation.

He lifted the panties slightly, giving Ryan's cock a chance to accommodate, then lowered them down. He took his first close-up view of another man's fully excited dick. Luke's mind was racing. He had watched gay and bisexual porn many times. He had looked at pictures of throbbing dicks and imagined him touching, holding, feeling them. But this was different. This time, he was the one who aroused the man in front of him.

Ryan's penis emerged from its containment. He was around 5-6" fully erect, and right now he was fully engorged. His cock pointed straight up at Luke's mouth. Luke paused for a moment and Ryan was afraid it was too much, but again he was surprised as Luke continued to push his panties down below his waist.

Ryan was fully nude now. Fully nude and laying on top of his best friend.

Ryan kissed Luke deeply. He pushed his body as much onto Luke as he could. He felt exposed and, at the same time, safe. This was where he had always wanted to be. Luke's hands held them close, playing with Ryan's ass, massaging and kneading it gently. Ryan could feel Luke's cock, hard between them.

Ryan reached between their legs and stroked the front of the lacy panties, tracing the outline of Luke's cock. He could feel a small spot of moisture and couldn't tell if the precum was from him or from Luke. Either way....

He reached his hand under the waistband and took Luke's cock firmly in his grasp. He stroked its length from base to tip several times to enjoy its structure. It was a great dick. A perfect length and width.

Ryan scooted his body down Luke's, wiggling his hips past the pole that awaited him. He grabbed the waistband of the red underwear and started to pull toward Luke's ankle. Luke lifted his hips slightly off the ground giving Ryan the chance to steal the underwear off his hips. As the lacy panties lowered, Luke's dick emerged and Ryan got to appreciate it in full. It was a perfect 7", circumcised, with just a small bit of trimmed hair at the base with a mostly clean shaft. Beautiful. Below, Ryan could see Luke's balls bulging. He couldn't wait to give them attention as well. He continued to lower the underwear from Luke's legs, bringing them to his nose when they cleared Luke's ankles.

Ryan loved the smell of a man's crotch. These were mostly clean since they had only been on a couple hours, but knowing this was coming from Luke, not some random guy, made the smell intoxicating. He brought the panties into his mouth, tasting the part that had been containing Luke's dick. He could taste a hint of precum in the material. He wanted the real thing.

Ryan looked back to Luke laying on his back and only saw passion looking back to him. Ryan crawled back on top and kissed him fervently. Now they were both naked. The two firm male bodies became one as they wrapped their arms around one other. Luke's hands pulled Ryan's hips and shoulders closer, holding on tightly. Ryan's legs interlocked with Luke's underneath them. Luke rolled them over so that he was on top without ever breaking their kiss or embrace.

In another first, Luke reached between them and took hold of Ryan's dick, feeling another man's erection in his own hand. He lightly stroked up and down, rubbing the head and feeling the precum seeping out. Ryan was incredibly turned on; he wouldn't last long even with this.

"I want to taste you," Luke whispered.

Ryan's breathing deepened as he felt Luke's lips kissing gently down his front. He felt the wet of Luke's tongue caressing his nipples, which brought a spread of goosebumps over his body. Luke's hand stayed on Ryan's dick, stroking slowly, rubbing his thumb over the slit.

Luke gathered the sticky pre-cum on his finger and brought it to his mouth. He had tasted his own juices before while masturbating. The taste from Ryan wasn't remarkably different. He loved the salty sweetness. He kept kissing down Ryan's body, running his tongue and fingertips lightly over Ryan's abs. He shifted his body toward his own heels, spreading Ryan's legs wide. Ryan's dick stuck straight toward the ceiling, held upright by Luke's grasp. Luke desperately wanted to taste him, to feel Ryan inside his mouth, but he thought he should tease him a bit longer. He kissed down to Ryan's pelvis and lightly kissed his hip bones before creeping his tongue toward the base of Ryan's cock. There was a small patch of short hair around the base. Luke brought his tongue right up to it, but didn't lick onto the shaft yet. Instead, he continued to stroke lightly as he kissed to the inside of Ryan's thigh.

Another patch of goosebumps emerged as Ryan squirmed with delight. More precum arrived to the slit of his swelling cock. His body writhed, only partially under his own control.

Luke switched to the other side, kissing again from the front of Ryan's hips to the inside of his thigh. Ryan's legs splayed apart, and his scent filled Luke's nostrils. He was love-drunk. Luke couldn't wait any longer.

He brought himself head to head with Ryan's waiting dick, still held in his hand. Luke had wanted this for so long. Ryan had wanted this for so long. Neither could believe that this was happening. Finally.

Luke brought his mouth onto the head of Ryan's dick. Ryan let out a slow moan, the sort of mindless wail more due to the mental stimulation than the physical.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ohhhhh my god... Ohh my god, Luke." Ryan was lost. He was in another world. He had no control over his own body and felt every muscle tense. He forced himself to relax, not wanting the moment to end too soon and not wanting to cum in a hurry for Luke.

Luke didn't know what to expect when sucking a dick. It seemed to fit perfectly in between his lips. He kissed the tip and licked the precum lovingly from the slit, again tasting the sweetness it offered. He circled the head with his tongue and ran up and down the shaft. He brought his lips around the head and slowly lowered himself down, taking more of Ryan's cock into his mouth. He looked up and saw Ryan propped on his elbows, looking down at him. This was the view he had always imagined. He had longed for this moment.

They worked together to find a rhythm that worked. Luke was taking more and more of Ryan into his mouth, but wasn't able to get his whole cock inside. He coated Ryan's shaft with saliva and used his hand to hold and stroke down to the base.

Luke pulled his lips off Ryan but kept slowly stroking his length. He added more saliva to keep it slick while he brought his other hand to Ryan's scrotum. He pulled one testicle into his mouth and licked it over and over before switching to the other. He licked the midline of Ryan's ball sack back up to the tip of his cock before engulfing his dick again. The precum leaked freely as Ryan's hips thrust gently into Luke's happy mouth.

Luke brought his tongue again to Ryan's scrotum but this time licked down toward his ass. This drove Ryan into a new dimension. His hips thrust and he pushed off the ground.

"Luke. Fuck. I'm gonna cum soon." Luke brought his mouth back to Ryan's dick and lowered himself down as far as he could. "Where do you want me to...?"

Luke raised up and looked Ryan lovingly in the eye with a smile on his face.

"I said earlier I want to taste you," Luke crept up and kissed Ryan on the mouth before pushing back. "and I meant it."