Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered back down to Ryan's dick and again wrapped his mouth around it. His saliva was slick and helped his hand slide along the length. Ryan's hand was on the back of Luke's held, gently keeping him in place as he humped his hips into Luke's mouth. Their rhythm matched and Ryan felt the rise within him from the tips of his toes pulling into his hips. His breathing quickened. His heart felt like it would burst out of his chest.

Ryan's orgasm exploded out of his cock. Countless streams of cum pouring from him and burst into Luke's eager mouth. Luke brought both hands onto Ryan's ass, holding them together, his lips glued to Ryan's shaft.

Though he wanted to swallow all of Ryan's cum, the surprise of the first blast into the back of his throat made Luke come off. More jizz erupted from Ryan and splashed Luke in the face, first landing on his chin. Then his cheek. Then in his hair. More and more shot out of Ryan's spasming cock. Luke brought his tongue back down to lick more, only to be surprised with another eruption of cum from Ryan's dick. Luke licked Ryan's dick top to bottom, over and again, gathering all the cum into his mouth.

Ryan pulled him up off his dick, needing a break. Still unsure if he could swallow all the cum in his mouth or not, Luke was pulled into a kiss. Their tongues danced and swirled. Luke could feel some of the jizz exchanging between them and Ryan could taste his own cum. They parted the kiss and Ryan took a moment to assess.

Luke smirked at him, which only made Ryan crack up laughing. There was his best friend, right in front of him beaming, having just given him a blowjob, swallowing his cum, and still with his smiling face covered in jizz.

"What? Was that bad?" Luke asked meekly.

"What? Of course not. Shit, couldn't you tell? That was incredible. It's just..." Ryan reached to Luke's cheek and collected some cum, bringing it to his own mouth to savor, "You're kind of coated."

"Hmmm. Good job then. Fuck, you tasted good." Luke brought himself in for another kiss. Each time their lips met was exhilarating to both. "Honestly, I've wanted to do that for a long time... with you."

"Oh, really?" They kissed passionately. Ryan's dick was calming down, but as they embraced he could feel that Luke was rock solid. Perfect. "Is there something else you'd like to do, too?"

"I said it before and I'll say it again," Luke said, looking him seriously in the eye before kissing him with an intimate softness, "I want to make love to you."

Ryan pulled Luke back into him. He could feel Luke's huge dick pressed into him and knew that lube would be a necessity. He rolled them over so that Luke was on his back and climbed off. He grabbed the lube and opened a condom. He placed the condom on Luke's dick, rolling it down his full shaft. He had thought about sucking Luke off for a bit, but he just couldn't wait any more. He opened the lube and squirted some on his fingertips. He spread that around his asshole then got more lube on his fingers. He inserted two fingers just inside the outer rim and spread it slightly. Lastly, he put a couple drops of lube on the head of Luke's raging cock.

He threw his leg over Luke and arranged himself as before: mounted on top with his hips over Lukes. He reached down to grab his prize and gave it a couple strokes to make sure Luke was firm. It was unnecessary. Luke's dick had been rock solid for a while. Ryan guided the head to his waiting ass before pausing.

"Here we go," Ryan said.

"Finally," Luke replied, pulling Ryan in deeply. Ryan pushed himself back, feeling Luke's head spread his anus widely. He hadn't had sex for a month, but he had a range of toys that he used to stay stretched out. It hurt at first, but as Ryan took a breath and relaxed, he saw Luke's face tenderly looking back to him and the pain subsided. "Are you ok?"

"Mmmhmm. I just need a second to relax." Luke stayed stationary, gripped onto Ryan's hips lightly while Ryan slowly raised himself up an inch before lowering himself back down an inch. Over minutes, Ryan was able to take another inch, then another, then another. Finally, he felt his insides relax and Luke's full length entered him. Their hips met in the middle as a moan erupted from their lips simultaneously.

"Ohhhhhhhhh.. ughhhhhhhhhhh... oh fuck." Ryan felt whole.

"Ohh god. Holy shit. Ohhh my god." Luke gasped for air and fought to control himself. He didn't want to hurt Ryan. He moved his hands to Ryan's thighs to not push him down too forcefully. He ran a hand over Ryan's rippling abs the down to the dick that had been in his mouth just minutes earlier.

Ryan raised himself then lowered all the way down, letting his ass connect with Ryan's pelvis. He quickened his pace, raising and lowering, feeling full as Luke's length was inside him and empty without. He could feel his dick regaining its rigidity as it slapped onto Luke's abdomen and his own. His hands gripped tightly into the pillow under Luke's head.

Ryan lowered his shoulders down and deeply kissed Luke, slowing his ride into a fluid grind. Luke's hands were back on Ryan's ass, spreading him lightly and caressing his curves. Ryan's hands were in Luke's hair, pulling their faces together. They were as one body.

"God this feels good." Ryan exclaimed. "Your dick is perfect. Oh my God this is amazing."

"You feel amazing. This is perfect." Luke pulled Ryan in, pushing his hips up as Ryan brought his cascading down. "I don't want to come too soon."

"I want you to fuck me from behind," Ryan whispered. Luke couldn't guess why he was whispering. It was just them there and they could hardly be more intimate with each other. It must have been part of Ryan's fantasy, and who was Luke to disagree?

Ryan climbed off, immediately feeling the emptiness within and wanting to be full again. He turned around in front of the fireplace and leaned his elbows onto a chair, sticking his ass up to the sky. Luke came to kneel behind him, aligning their hips together again. He rubbed his cock up and down Ryan's ass cheeks, pushing them together to maximize the tension.

"Ughh. I can't wait any longer. I need it." Ryan reach back behind him, grabbed Luke's cock and steered it to his waiting hole. There was much less resistance than the first time and Luke's cock eased in. It took a couple adjustments to find the right angle, but soon they were moving together again with Luke holding tightly to Ryan's hips, pulling them together. Ryan pushed back into Luke with every thrust, relishing the depth.

The sound in the room was electric. Their moans became a singular orchestra. Their breathing was separate but tied together. Flesh collided and gyrated.

The heat from the fire kept them warm and illuminated their form. Ryan watched their shadow on the wall behind, the enlarged forms exaggerating their movements. He was in ecstasy.

Luke enjoyed each and every thrust as he entered his new lover. His view from behind Ryan's shapely ass was a dream. He had jerked himself off countless times in the shower, imagining himself in this very position, holding Ryan's hips tight to his own as he brought them together as one. He leaned forward onto Ryan's back where he could feel a layer of sweat. They certainly weren't cold any longer. He reached a hand around to Ryan's front and grabbed hold of Ryan's dick. It was back to being rock solid. Luke licked his hand for lubrication and returned it to Ryan's shaft, stroking his dick in time with his thrusts.

Ryan had lost all concepts of time. When Luke held his dick and masturbated him while fucking his ass, he nearly came again. His body was no longer his own. Luke could do as he pleased with it.

It again felt empty when Luke removed himself from behind Ryan. Luke hadn't cum yet, Ryan didn't think. He felt Luke's hands pull his legs out from under him, landing on his front on the ground. Luke then rolled him over onto his back before mounting on top of him.

"I told you, I like to be on top toward the end." Luke leaned in to kiss Ryan. Ryan grabbed a pillow and popped it underneath his lower back, knowing this would make it easier and more comfortable. He reached between them to again guide Luke's firm cock into his waiting hole. There was very little resistance. Ryan felt like his entire body was welcoming Luke inside.

Luke let his body lean fully onto Ryan's. The sweat between them let him slide forward and back easily. He kissed Ryan's neck as he held him close with one hand, the other on Ryan's hips so that he could guide their rhythm. Ryan's legs wrapped around Luke's body, pulling him deeper until Luke's cock was again fully inside Ryan.

Starting slowly, Luke backed himself out before pushing firmly back inside Ryan. Ryan's eyes were wide, his mouth open, and a gasp came out each time Luke pushed in. Luke's full balls slapped against Ryan with each stroke, ready to unleash the pent up stores.

Luke paused, worried he was hurting Ryan.

"Are you ok?" Luke asked. Ryan nodded and pulled him in so that he could whisper in his ear.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me again." Ryan kissed the side of Luke's head and squeezed his arms and legs tighter. It was the ride of his life.

Luke had been holding on for ages. For hours. For months. He wasn't going to hold back a moment longer. He gripped Ryan's hips and held him tight as he pushed himself deeper inside, then out, then firmly back in, then out. Over and again.

Their breathing deepened.

Luke could feel his body losing control. He felt like he might pass out. His body moved rhythmically without any conscious control. In and out of Ryan's incredible ass. He could feel the orgasm rising within him, pulling into his pelvis, tightening his balls.

Ryan simultaneously felt the warm electricity running throughout him. It seemed to spread from his connection with Luke straight through him. Before he knew it, he was cumming again, spraying himself with burst after burst that hit him in the face, landing on his chest and stomach.

Ryan's eruption made his ass clench as the electricity surged through his body. Luke's cock was squeezed tightly as he thrust inside. Now he felt like his mind was erupting as he surged forward, his entire body pushing his dick deeper into Ryan as his cock gushed his load. He kept humping himself into Ryan, not emerging, just thrusting slightly as more and more cum exploded from his dick. It more than filled the condom and he could feel it spilling out of Ryan's ass onto the sleeping bag beneath them.

It took a couple minutes for Luke to come back to earth. When he did, he opened his eyes to find Ryan looking up at him. As more senses came to, he could feel Ryan's legs wrapped around him. He could hear the fire next to them. He had been oblivious to this for the entire time as his entire focus had been on Ryan's body.

His dick gradually came back to its normal size and with a small pull he withdrew himself from Ryan's body. Ryan kept his eyes on Luke's face. This wasn't the first time he had slept with a "straight" man and he was worried about post-cum regret.

"Are you ok? You look...." Ryan asked as he opened his legs and let Luke rest.

"Yeah. Absolutely. Are you ok?" Luke responded, still not holding Ryan's gaze.

"You know what I mean. Are you rethinking it?" Ryan could feel a chill in the air and his body froze as he waited for the answer. His heart pounded inside his chest and could feel his very life teetering on an edge with the answer potentially pushing him over.

Luke turned his face back to Ryan and took a moment to see him. Ryan had a kind, sweet face with deep set eyes that made him look like he was examining you. With the firelight, Luke could see the softness to his jaw, the curve of his lips, and the slight dimples in his cheeks. Beautiful.

"The only thing I'm rethinking is why we didn't do this sooner." Luke leaned in and kissed Ryan deeply. He pulled off and smiled. "And, I'm thinking we have to stop getting the sleeping bags wet or we're not going to have anywhere to sleep tonight."

Ryan laughed as he felt the cum dripping from his ass and noticed that he was covered in his own seed.

"I don't think we're gonna get much rest tonight. Or this whole weekend." Ryan pulled them in for another kiss, letting his tongue find Luke's as they became one again.

"Mmmm. Let's hope for more snow."