All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by NerdyGyrl39

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
shybutcurious74shybutcurious74over 7 years ago
Thank you...

I very much enjoyed your story.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 7 years ago
Great job!

I loved tour story!

It is well told and vivid!

Please keep up the great work!

worshipper622worshipper622over 7 years ago
Good story..

...But lots of editing required to make it great.

grayge37grayge37over 7 years ago

There really wasn't much to it. Nice try though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good hot story

My sister and I had sex together all through college and still do when we get the chance.Thanks for sharing

coinkcoinkover 7 years ago
excellent

Good work. Thnx for the hardon.

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
lost in the mail?

how do i get an invitation to a party like that??!! great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boxet prolitt dunscavio.

5***** Nice work. BTW I have no idea what that title means. I made it up.

Boonis Glottious €¥£~

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Aside from the whole "committing incest in front of a room full of people who know both siblings", it seemed only slightly far-fetched.

I know this is Literotica, and we're supposed to "suspend disbelief", but this was asking a bit much of your readers. If nobody had known them, or at least nobody knew they were siblings, I might have been able to pretend it was at least possible. But in real life, there's this thing about "putting the djinni back in the bottle". You do something, and it's only a minute or a few minutes of your life, but it stays with you. Permanently.

It's been almost thirty years since I attended university, but when my old friends and I refer to people we knew back then, there are people who we still refer to as "Larry-who-fucked-his-cousin" and "Ron-who-blew-the-DJ". If there was even a GERM of truth to this story, the protagonist would be "Ash-who-fucked-her-brother" for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part II?

When they get home, and a day or two has passed, let them try this again at home in the comfort of their own room. Then, they can do the proper exploration, blow job, etc., and she can actually taste and touch him everywhere and they can give each other an extended mutual pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
100% Agree with

Epiphany_Jones Comment

Just makes no sense that they'd have sex in front of others so casually

Could of made it a bro/sis truth or dare

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Great story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

I hope you expore ToD more.

Tool_guyTool_guyover 7 years ago
Good story!

I liked the story and found it exciting. It was also my first story to be read on Literotica this year! A good way to start the year.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Incest stories

Usually the only incest stories I read are D/D. But I liked this one. Never mind the negative comments. This is after all, a place to post FICTION. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. (I gave it 5 stars)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BRILLIANT FIRST STORY!!

Brilliant story, especially for a first timer. Keep up the good work xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Very hot story, well written, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Could of made it a bro/sis truth or dare"

Perhaps you were off school the day they taught English grammar? It's could HAVE!

The story was OK, nothing special and nothing that hasn't been done before. With so many stories here now it's difficult to find something original.

Zach5337Zach5337over 7 years ago
Great job! Look forward to reading more from you.

I've been reading stories on this site for a long time and I'm currently writing one of my own. Don't listen to the jerks with their rude comments. This story is great, especially for being your first one. Maybe a little more building up next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep up the good work cant wait to see what you have coming next. Also ignore all the negative comments you did great for your very first one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pretty Good Story

A couple of grammar errors. IMO, it should have been doggystyle as there's less of an intimate connection, and if she went into the night with a crush on him, yet still hesitant, her reaction would be more natural.

bstumblerbstumblerover 7 years ago
Very well done!

Hope to see more stories from you. Loved this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2 Please

Ignore the hate! I loved it and hope to see a part two to the siblings story!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
read the story 3 times and got hard each time

GOOD STORY..Love to read about her fucking her brother again

Gregvan6565Gregvan6565about 7 years ago
Hoping for part 2

Great story hope you write a few more sequels even.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot

💦💦

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good but short

Great idea, good execution. More details on the party and game would have been nice. It could have been twice as long.

hawk200377hawk200377over 6 years ago
not bad

pretty good starting point but needs more details and you need a ending the ending sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I gave it a 5* but would rate it even higher. I wish the author had taken it further and related what they did in later times and years. I would think that once the ice was broken he and she would go back for more. She gave him a little oral and i think that he would have wanted to return the favor. I hope that there is more to come and CUM, too for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Party Dares Are Common

I hoped I would be paired with my brother-in-law. But...no such luck. But I was paired with my husband's co-worker. That caused some friction with my husband and me. I have been Dared to display my breasts, to be suckled by a friend. In a Truth, I had to tell who had the largest cock I had ever touched. (My husband didn't come close.) I have been asked if I had ever experienced a threesome and if I had ever cheated on my husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Relationship or not

So do they continue the relationship or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the great work ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Games with Sis

My sister loved having her girlfriends sleep over and as a horny guy a year younger, I liked it too. Loved seeing them in flimsy nighties - especially Stephanie. One boring Saturday afternoon they invited me to play spin the bottle. I was dared to kiss Stephanie and she took me into the other room and give me a wonderful lounge kiss. As we we walking back, she said my sister was next. Sure enough she was and she was as good as Stephanie. It turns out that they had been practice kissing with one another. I told them the practice paid off and I needed more kissing practice. By the end of the afternoon we'd all performed oral sex on each other. After that my sister and I practiced a lot. When my mom caught us, she was willing to let me practice with her too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. But what happened to the "couple of people" who were riding with them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dubious consent. No one should ever feel coerced or pressured into sex, or it's not strictly consensual.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(3/20/2023) Hey, why'd you stop writing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous