All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by JamieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
I love truth and dare games especially when they are drunk.

Can't wait for the next chapter

More exciting questions

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Vanila.

Greats firsts ventures for these vanilas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
t o d

Nice. Way to stick it to the hostess. Likely, she'll never do this again. At least not with this protagonist!

If she does, the story should be about her! Does it have to be true? No, but watch her deny it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!!!

I doubt anyone else at the party could top that erotic tale of passion. Is there going to be an encore to the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please write

U have to continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where

are the illustrations?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Are Danielle and Doug dead? "Danielle WAS a good cook ... Doug WAS a good host"?

I see no reason (other than the plot of this story!) that he needs to explain his answer.

He's at his friends' place, someone is home, and he starts jerking off in the living room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way To Go

I have been to parties where some brain dead idiot suggested an adult version of Truth or Dare. They have every one led to divorces, relationship terminations, lost friendships, physical assaults, name calling, etc. I once drew a card, put it in my pocket and left. At home, I burned the card.

wylderoswylderosover 4 years ago
Why doesn't this happen to me?

Best thing about this story is that he tells the group about it! Pretty ballsy, but oh, the consequences with his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous